AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 302512 times)

Offline sugahcat

• Good Fan
  • Yo!
Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thre
« Reply #260 on: December 02 2005, 09:52 am »
I'm so unorganised - I hardly have any Christmas shopping done. And selfish, too - whenever I go shopping - usually online - I end up looking for me. eBay is the worst. Whenever I'm there I just have to type in 'Tsubasa' just in case they have the Fai shitajiki I don't have... lol I work in a bookshop so I guess everyone will be getting books this year, lol

Offline Seto Kaiba

• Stay out of my way.
Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #261 on: December 02 2005, 09:59 am »
*leans back on chair*  I haven't gotten any presents for anybody yet.  *frowns a little*  Though the only two people Im going to get something for is Tiffany and Mokuba....
Girlfriend-Director of Music, She's with me, back off.
Failure is NOT an option

moezychan

« Reply #262 on: December 02 2005, 02:16 pm »
I'm so unorganised - I hardly have any Christmas shopping done. And selfish, too - whenever I go shopping - usually online - I end up looking for me. eBay is the worst. Whenever I'm there I just have to type in 'Tsubasa' just in case they have the Fai shitajiki I don't have... lol I work in a bookshop so I guess everyone will be getting books this year, lol

I've been known to get distracted as well. There's times when I go to Wal-Mart to buy a present and I'm too busy looking at the clothes.  :heh:

Here's a topic change. I really need to get new clothes minna-san because mine don't fit anymore. Ever since last month from getting out of the hospital, I've been losing tremendous weight. I've lost 7 pounds already. For me that's alot. My clothes are getting looser and I wear a size 8 already. Am I going to go down to a 6 now? I'm happy where I'm at, and I don't want to lose anymore inches. It's starting to scare me, especially considering I'm not even trying to lose weight. I feel so stressed by this.

Offline Tooya_Mizuki

• The Unknown Savior
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #263 on: December 02 2005, 02:28 pm »
I've been known to get distracted as well. There's times when I go to Wal-Mart to buy a present and I'm too busy looking at the clothes.  :heh:

Here's a topic change. I really need to get new clothes minna-san because mine don't fit anymore. Ever since last month from getting out of the hospital, I've been losing tremendous weight. I've lost 7 pounds already. For me that's alot. My clothes are getting looser and I wear a size 8 already. Am I going to go down to a 6 now? I'm happy where I'm at, and I don't want to lose anymore inches. It's starting to scare me, especially considering I'm not even trying to lose weight. I feel so stressed by this.
I'm sure everythings going to be alright, i'll be praying too for your good health   :okay:.

Forum Family:
My younger brother- KuroPuppy
My younger sisters-
SayoraChan,moonprincess18/Genki
Girl, Lexi, OniiChanTouya, Angelic-Essence,
Fisah, Okamirei, Sofiacardcaptors, Princess Kakurine, Maina-Chan.
My big sisters- moezy-chan, bLuetopaz.

moezychan

« Reply #264 on: December 02 2005, 02:42 pm »
I'm sure everythings going to be alright, i'll be praying too for your good health   :okay:.

Arigatou. I should start following my sig. Zettai daijobu daioh! Everything will definately be alright!

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #265 on: December 02 2005, 03:26 pm »
I've lost quite a bit of weight myself, without trying too. I tried on my winter jacket from last year and it startled me how loose it was. Last year the waist band nearly squished me! No I can pull it a few inches away from myself! I was like, "....woah."
It's weird cause I thought I was gaining weight!
I don't get it, haha.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #266 on: December 02 2005, 03:43 pm »
It snowed today here! Like, a lot!! I was so happy! It stuck, but it wasn't really that much. Barely an inch, but oh well. I'm glad it snowed anyway. I really don't know if it's going to stay because it's been raining now. Rrr. I want it to stay!! A friend of mine came over and we went out and walked around in the snow. That was fun but I hate that feeling of when you're nose gets runny because it's so freakin' cold out. Ugghh.
« Last Edit: December 02 2005, 03:58 pm by Genki_Girl »
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #267 on: December 02 2005, 03:45 pm »
It didn't snow much either, here. It stopped a few hours ago . . there isn't even an inch of it . . .it's just coated the grass on my lawn and that's about it.
But they say it might snow some more tonight when it gets colder.
Here's to hoping.
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #268 on: December 02 2005, 06:45 pm »
Wah..just droppping a line.....the finals of our competition is starting in one hour....I'll let you know tomorrow how it went out...guys, wish us luck!

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

moezychan

« Reply #269 on: December 03 2005, 02:01 am »
I've lost quite a bit of weight myself, without trying too. I tried on my winter jacket from last year and it startled me how loose it was. Last year the waist band nearly squished me! No I can pull it a few inches away from myself! I was like, "....woah."
It's weird cause I thought I was gaining weight!
I don't get it, haha.

Same here! I'm really getting weirded out now Endoh-chan.

It didn't snow much either, here. It stopped a few hours ago . . there isn't even an inch of it . . .it's just coated the grass on my lawn and that's about it.
But they say it might snow some more tonight when it gets colder.
Here's to hoping.

And the same here. It coated the grass, but not that much to have a snowball fight. It's really windy right now. I ran all the way across campus trying to fight the wind. It's fun but tiring.

Wah..just droppping a line.....the finals of our competition is starting in one hour....I'll let you know tomorrow how it went out...guys, wish us luck!

Ganbatte Ralea-chan! Can't wait for you to come back and tell us about it! Here's a good luck cookie!

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #270 on: December 03 2005, 04:06 am »
Ahhh! I keep gettting worse. I hate being sick. Although my mother let me sleep in and miss school (score!), my headache is worse, I've got a major earache, throat is soooo sore and a whole bunch of other things I'm not going to mention because I already sound like a whiner, hha.
Haha, my kitten Cheemo keeps running across my keyboard to stare at the computer monitor. It was cute before, but now it's just getting annoying, haha.
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

moezychan

« Reply #271 on: December 03 2005, 05:59 am »
If it makes you feel better, you can whine all you want Endoh-chan. Hope you feel better, and as much as I hate to say it, stay off the computer and get some sleep. Also drink lots of fluids, tea preferably, and take your medication regularly. Your health is more important that Captured Wings Forums. I can't believe I said that!

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #272 on: December 03 2005, 08:18 am »
Yeah, true. Lots of things are more important than Captured Wings (can't believe I said that, either). But we'll be here to be sympathetic, helpful and supportive, but that's not enough to get you better, Endoh-chan! But I hope you do get better :D
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline sugahcat

• Good Fan
  • Yo!
« Reply #273 on: December 03 2005, 08:23 am »
Ahhh! I keep gettting worse. I hate being sick. Although my mother let me sleep in and miss school (score!)

Every cloud has a silver lining, huh? :wink:

*waves 'Get Well Soon' banners* ^^

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #274 on: December 03 2005, 10:10 am »
thanks for the cookie moezy-chan, but right now I wanna drown myself in softdrinks! <--Too young to drink

Haha, I know I was pathetic but I hope we didn't look THAT bad in front of the judges. And get well soon Endoh-chan! The competition was yesterday and I dunno what, I slept 10 hours after I got home. The results will be announced on Monday......

~Forum family~                                             

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #275 on: December 03 2005, 03:32 pm »
Thanks, everyone! I slept pretty much the whole day, so I feel a tad better . . . my mom said I look worse, though. Wow, thanks, mom. Pssh, haha.
And I finally start to feel better . . . and all the snow is gone! Damn!
They say it will again this weekend  . .. but I doubt it.
No fair!!! Grrrr.
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #276 on: December 03 2005, 10:44 pm »
Well..better late than never they say. Snow will come Endoh-chan.

~Forum family~                                             

moezychan

« Reply #277 on: December 04 2005, 02:51 am »
Glad to see you're feeling better Endoh-chan. Just getting plenty of rest and you'll be back to your crazy old self in no time!

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #278 on: December 07 2005, 04:44 am »
*spasms* holy ****!! the forum!!
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

moezychan

« Reply #279 on: December 07 2005, 04:51 am »
*spasms* holy ****!! the forum!!

That's what I first thought, but I love it! It's so kawaii and kirei!