AuthorTopic: TRC pictures  (Read 1164348 times)

Offline Sya0ran

• :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
Re: TRC pictures
« Reply #160 on: January 01 2006, 04:34 pm »
I'm not supposed to show you guys these pictures yet until I launch my TRC Fansite but here I go.  ^^;  Just head on over to these galleries (3 of them actually) and look around.  I have like hundreds of TRC images.  xDD

Gallery 1 - http://photobucket.com/albums/d94/mem0ria-tenere/
Gallery 2 - http://photobucket.com/albums/c22/memoria-tenere/
Gallery 3 - http://photobucket.com/albums/d47/sya0ran-kun/

The only reason I'm letting you guys see this is because you guys are awesome.  Feel special, you get a sneak peek on my upcoming TRC fansites' gallery~  ;P  J/k!  LOL.  (Yes, as you can probably tell the name of my site is Memoria Tenere...:heh:)  <3<3<3
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

moezychan

« Reply #161 on: January 01 2006, 04:42 pm »
Ah, sugoi, sugoi Sya0ran-chan! These pictures are great! Here's a cookie for letting us see them early!

Offline Sya0ran

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #162 on: January 01 2006, 04:45 pm »
Ah, sugoi, sugoi Sya0ran-chan! These pictures are great! Here's a cookie for letting us see them early!

Thank you!  Though I didn't do it to earn anything back...XD  Thanks Moezy-chan!  *glomps*  Glad you like them.  I'm still trying to persuade my friend to scan more for me (she lives in Japan and has access to the coolness of TRC mags etc) so expect more images to come!  :)  Also, if anybody is going to take some pictures go ahead.  I don't mind really.  xP

Forum Family

moezychan

« Reply #163 on: January 01 2006, 04:49 pm »
Thank you!  Though I didn't do it to earn anything back...XD  Thanks Moezy-chan!  *glomps*  Glad you like them.  I'm still trying to persuade my friend to scan more for me (she lives in Japan and has access to the coolness of TRC mags etc) so expect more images to come!  :)  Also, if you are going to take a picture go ahead.  I don't mind really.  xP

:Glomps back!: And I know you didn't expect anything back! One of the great things about being above (way above) 300 posts! And thanks for giving me permission to use your pictures! I can add more to my photobucket account! Yatta! Now I'll have both CCS and TRC!

I just can't wait until this thread reaches 200 posts! I want to post my pictures! I have so many already! You all will finally see how obsessed I am with the show!

Offline Sya0ran

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #164 on: January 01 2006, 04:53 pm »
Hehe...true true.  Ah, the advantages of being an addict to this forum.  XDD  *cough*  No problem.  Use as many as you like actually.  Credit isn't necessary even though I took the screenshots and scanned in a few things (my friend also helped) its fine with me.  What's the point of showing off images if you can't use them?  :P 

Ooh!  I'd love to see your pictures when you post them up!  And yes, I think if you have hundreds of pics of this show it just shows how obsessed you are.  LOL.  ^^  Well, enjoy them~

Forum Family

moezychan

« Reply #165 on: January 01 2006, 04:54 pm »
Hehe...true true.  Ah, the advantages of being an addict to this forum.  XDD  *cough*  No problem.  Use as many as you like actually.  Credit isn't necessary even though I took the screenshots and scanned in a few things (my friend also helped) its fine with me.  What's the point of showing off images if you can't use them?  :P  Well, enjoy them~

I certainly will! And yes, it pays to be an addict! I love it here!

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #166 on: January 01 2006, 04:56 pm »
Kyaa!! Sya0ran-san, i love the pics!!! and as always, fai is juz incredible!!! :inlove: and the pic of syaoran & mokona in the snow is making jump around the hauz! the pic of kuro-pon & fai fishing is juz so CUTE!!! you're making my flu get cured coz of that awesome pics, Sya0ran-san!

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Sya0ran

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #167 on: January 01 2006, 05:01 pm »
I certainly will! And yes, it pays to be an addict! I love it here!

Most definitely!  Being an addict ain't bad.  PFFT.  *snorts*  :P  <3<3<3

Kyaa!! Sya0ran-san, i love the pics!!! and as always, fai is juz incredible!!! :inlove: and the pic of syaoran & mokona in the snow is making jump around the hauz! the pic of kuro-pon & fai fishing is juz so CUTE!!! you're making my flu get cured coz of that awesome pics, Sya0ran-san!

LOL.  You have the flu?!  OMG...me too!  I'm sick as well right now actually (way to start the new year ne?  :P).  Hehe.  I'm glad you like them.  Fay does look hott doesn't he?  *fangirls*  And all of the other images!  I just CAN'T sleep without looking over the images over and over again.  Rofl.  I hope you get better soon, Kuro Woof-chan~  *snickers*  Adorable username btw! ^^

P.S:  Thank you for the cookies!!  (whoever gave them...<3<3<3 *glomps*)

Forum Family

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #168 on: January 01 2006, 05:03 pm »
Kyaa!!! thanks for the concern Syaoran-san... Wheet Whoo!! My username is adorable!!

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #169 on: January 01 2006, 05:05 pm »
those pictures are so great, now i finally have the screenshot where Syaoran pulls his Flame Sword from ep 26 *jumps in the air*

can't wait to see your site when it's done but in the meanwhile...i'm going to download pictures from your album till i drop :D

oh and some new pics

bigger versions:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a128/JDoek/Childhoodwounds.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a128/JDoek/SakuraandKuroganefishing.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a128/JDoek/Whycantireachyou.jpg
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

moezychan

« Reply #170 on: January 01 2006, 05:07 pm »
Aww, kawaii! My favorite is the first one! I gave you another cookie for such great pictures! Now I just have to figure out how I can keep them on the desktop with out Okaa-san changing them.  -_-

Offline Sya0ran

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #171 on: January 01 2006, 05:08 pm »
those pictures are so great, now i finally have the screenshot where Syaoran pulls his Flame Sword from ep 26 *jumps in the air*

can't wait to see your site when it's done but in the meanwhile...i'm going to download pictures from your album till i drop :D

I know right?!  He's so awesome with Hien and all...*drools*  Its a VERY big detailed information site so it won't be done for awhile (especially summaries for each and every chapter...@.@) but you guys will of course be the first to know.  (Okamirei-chan actually but then you guys.  lmao)  Go on and download to your hearts content!  Haha. :D  Those are awesome images btw!  :o  Hyuu hyuu~

Aww, kawaii! My favorite is the first one! I gave you another cookie for such great pictures! Now I just have to figure out how I can keep them on the desktop with out Okaa-san changing them. -_-

Ah!  You did?  Thanks again, Moezy-chan!!!!  *lurves you forever and ever*  ;P

Forum Family

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #172 on: January 01 2006, 05:11 pm »
Wow!! adorable pics as always kuro-puppy! :inlove:

Forum Family:

moezychan

« Reply #173 on: January 01 2006, 05:12 pm »
Ah!  You did?  Thanks again, Moezy-chan!!!!  *lurves you forever and ever*  ;P

Gomen  :sweatdrop:; I didn't clarify. I meant Kuro-puppy.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #174 on: January 01 2006, 05:14 pm »
thanx for the comments Moezy-chan and sya0ran-kun, and thanx for the cookie offcourse :noteworthy:

at this rate the topic will reach 200 posts in no time!  :D
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

Offline Sya0ran

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #175 on: January 01 2006, 05:14 pm »
Gomen :sweatdrop:; I didn't clarify. I meant Kuro-puppy.

LOL.  'Tis alright.  I'm still wondering though on who gave me the other cookie.  Oh well.  :P  Still lurve you though!  Hahaha.

Forum Family

moezychan

« Reply #176 on: January 01 2006, 05:17 pm »
at this rate the topic will reach 200 posts in no time!  :D

That's part of my plan! I so wanna post my CCS pictures! My kawaii Syaoran! They're all just sitting in my photobucket account ready for the forum to see them! But back on topic, I'm really hoping that you'll post more pictures! These are great! I'm able to find CCS pictures easily considering I've done 6 years of looking at CCS websites (yes I am truly obsessed!) but TRC is a bit tougher. Now I have pictures thanks to this thread!

LOL. 'Tis alright. I'm still wondering though on who gave me the other cookie. Oh well. :P Still lurve you though! Hahaha.

Watashi mo! :huggles!:

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Tooya_Mizuki

• The Unknown Savior
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #178 on: January 02 2006, 04:10 am »
You've really got a great collection of pictures Kuro-puppy. I love them.

Aww, how kawaii! And yeah, I noticed how they incorporated CCS and TRC! I love it! This deserves a cookie!
wow, this pic is awesome you get a cookie

Thank you both for the cookies  :keke:.

Forum Family:
My younger brother- KuroPuppy
My younger sisters-
SayoraChan,moonprincess18/Genki
Girl, Lexi, OniiChanTouya, Angelic-Essence,
Fisah, Okamirei, Sofiacardcaptors, Princess Kakurine, Maina-Chan.
My big sisters- moezy-chan, bLuetopaz.

moezychan

« Reply #179 on: January 02 2006, 05:30 am »
Aww, so kawaii Kuro-puppy! My favorite is the middle one! I just love S&S!