AuthorTopic: Horizon High, Ryokan Magic Academy(Original RPG, Need People!)  (Read 20022 times)

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Re: Horizon High, Ryokan Magic Academy(Original RPG, Need People!)
« Reply #60 on: December 20 2005, 04:35 pm »
Mitsuko breathed in the fresh air,"This is much better than the dusty air back at the old school." she thought to herself. When Julia had given the order to move, everybody who was able helped, but it took quite a lot of time.
Streching, she found herself thinking of her comfy bed which she had spent most of her time in since the academy started to shape up. Smiling to herself, she walked to her new office.

"This place is much bigger than my old office! I'm going to like it here!" Mitsuko exclaimed to herself as she plopped down onto a couch. Her gaze carried around the new office, the windows were large and she had a beautiful view of soon to be campus. Sleep overcame her once again and her eyes were heavy, "Amazing..my body is still so tired after all the sleep I've had.."
Then a knock came at a door, startled, Mitsuko stood up slowly trying to decide if she should get it. Finally she figured that she should get, just in case it was someone that was hurt. Opening the door she found yet another surprise: Kalshion.

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
« Reply #61 on: December 20 2005, 05:35 pm »
Kalshion smiled, then bowed curtiously. "Ahhh, Mistress Mitsuko" he said in a calm tone. "Headmistress Julia instructed me to get you, she needs to ask you something." he said, although he was really just guessing

Shariean, a new girl who had just entered the academy no more than a day ago, walked around the soon-to-be-campus. The ice walls where interesting, they weren't cracked at all, in fact, they where smoth, real smoth. She smiled briefly. Another person walked up to her, an enforcer by the looks of thing but she didn't see her

"Excuse me, what are you doing here?" the Enforcer said

She spun on her heels. "Um... I was just walking around to... ummm.." she couldn't think of anything

"Uh huh, name, age and grade please." The enforcer took out what appeared to be a datapad

"Shariean. 10. 1st grade." Shariean said as she looked away from the enforcer. "1st graders aren't allowed in thi-"

"Something wrong?" Julia said as she walked up to the two girls

"Mistress, I caught this girl walking around." The enforcer said

Julia folded her arms. "So?"

The enforcer was caught off guard by this sudden change. "Well... back at the old academy.. 1st graders weren't allowed in certain areas."

"It's that isolation that probably caused us all our problems." Julia said and whisled to one of her 5th grade students, the girl ran over to her and bowed. "Show Shariean around the campus, stay with her please."

The girl nodded and the Shariean and her ran off. The enforcer was confused. "From now on, all 1st grade students and up will walk around with a buddy, this includ's masters and mistresses."

The enforcer nodded. "What about you?"

"My faithful enforcer, Kalshion, is who walks with me. You need to choose another enforcer to accompany you." Julia smiled and began to walk away. "One other thing, the whiles are smoth as glass, but I want you to keep a close eye on the skys and in the water. Something tells me the M.A.S. UN isn't going to give up"

"You think they know where here?" The enforcer asked; concerned

Julia shook her head. "Not likely, unlike our island home, this one is completely underground. Although we where forced to use submarines to get here due to some sort of blockage from our teleport mages." With that Julia walked away to meet up with Mitsuko

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #62 on: December 20 2005, 07:26 pm »
Mitsuko nodded and grabbed her white mages cloak as she hurridly put away the few books scattered across the floor,
"We just move in and they get me to start working...I don't think I'll ever get much sleep like this.."
Mitsuko thought as she locked the office door behind her and followed Kalshion to where Mistress Julia was waiting for her.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #63 on: December 21 2005, 03:30 am »
Julia smiled when she saw the mistress. "I'm glad you could come." Julia said and looked at Kalshion. "Run a search around the campus, just to be safe." she said

Kalshion bowed and then vanished

"Since we basically live in a block of ice, there's really no way to grow food, water we have." she thumbed her finger around. "We need to make a garden somewhere to grow food, since we now can't get supplys thanks to the M.A.S. UN." she stopped and took in a breath. "If you need help, get some of the other students, doesn't matter the grade, just have them accompany you and give you assisstance." she herself had a lot to do, first off she needed to help with the building of the entrance tunnal, they had used the teleport mages to get here, but now they needed an escape route just in case something happened

She bowed to Mitsuko. "Please see what you can do." she said and took off

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #64 on: December 21 2005, 10:08 am »
"I'll see what I can do, but I can't promise anything," Mitsuko said as Julia turned and left.
Scratching her head, Mitsuko walked slowly back to her office deep in thought, "How do I make a proper enviroment for food to grow? It has to be a large space and just the right temperate."
When Mitsuko arrived in her office, she sat down on the couch and thought aloud, "A greenhouse would be an idea, but everybody is busy doing other things. I wonder if there's a potion in one of my textbooks.." She ran over to the large bookshelf and grabbing a book hoping to find the potion she needed.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #65 on: December 21 2005, 11:16 am »
Julia, along with a few assistants, ran across the campus and to an area that was walled around. "We'll create the two tunnals here. One to the surface, one to the water." She said

"One to the water? If we do that, won't the water come rushing in?" One of the students asked

Another student shook his head. "Not if we put up a barrier using these barrier grids." the student held up four grid devices. The others nodded. "The tunnal to the surface will have eight of those, so that the MAS UN's satallites can't pin point our location." Julia nodded to everyone and this got to work

Julia's hands made a circle in the air, her eyes closed. "Shounetsuzigoku" she said in a soft tone, fire erupted from her hands in a circuler motion and began to melt the ice, the other mages with her used ice and gravity magic to both freeze and keep the water still, both to prevent a cave in, but also to prevent any prying eyes from noticing the sudden temp increase from the surface. It didn't really take them long to create the first tunnal, which lead to the water, she stopped just before reaching it and placed four grid points down, a liquad barrier appeared. "Ok" Julia said and the group went back 50 feet, then they started once more and created the tunnal to the surface, again stopping just two feet from the surface itself; they placed eight grid points there and then made there way back to the campus

The group made it back to the campus. "Help out the others with construction of the assembly hall." She said, the mage's bowed and took off. She went back to her office, which wasn't very big at all. She plopped down onto the couch there and laid her head back. "This.... is a very hard month....." she said with a sigh and closed her eyes, she hadn't gotten much sleep, she estimated that, in total, she probably only got 59 hours of sleep total in the past few months. "Think tomorrow I'll tell everyone to get some rest... where all tired." she said and soon fell asleep

Her door opened briefly, someone else was interested in her. The person moved cautisely to a pitcher of water, apperently sparkling clean, the person poured something into it, stired it, then cautisely walked back out, closing the door slowly behind them

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #66 on: December 22 2005, 04:03 pm »
"Found it!!!" Mitsuko's tired voice cried out happily. Around her lay open books thrown all over the place. She raised a tea cup to her lips and drained the cup of it's contents and sighed a contented smile.
It had taken her hours to find the book with the proper potion, but when she found it she was relieved, "I better get started on making this for tomorrow!" Mitsuko said with a determined voice, but as she tried to stand up, a yawn broke her trail of thought, "Or...I can rest first and then..get started on this tomorrow for the day after that!" she mumbled as her eyes were weighed down with sleep. Mitsuko lay on the books surrounding her and fell into a peacefull sleep still clutching the book that held the potion.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #67 on: December 22 2005, 05:07 pm »
Next day

Julia awoke, she had slept the whole night and roughly half the day. She got up and streached, noting that she had fallen asleep in her uniform and that it was all wrinkled and messed up; she couldn't get to work in this. She walked over to her closset and picked out a new, yet to be worn, uniform and put it on, tossing her dirty one into a hamper for cleaning later that day

She walked over to a pitcher of water and poured her a glass, she drank down all the contains and grabbed her staff then made her way to the campus grounds

Her first stop was the magshift dorms, she checked on the lower grade's and made sure everyone was ok; several students where still being treated for the wounds they received back on the island.

"Afternoon Mistress Julia" A few 1st grade students bowed at her. "You ok?"

Julia was rubbing her head. "I'm fine thank you," she smiled at the students; not wanting to worry them. "How's construction going?"

"Where done with the 1st and 2nd dorms." An excited female student said. "Where working on the 3rd dorm now, we should be done by tomorrow morning if we keep up the pace."

Julia smiled. Thanks to there magic, it cut there building time in half since they where able to create the minerals they needed, only thing they couldn't create was substance, like food. "Keep me appraised." she said as she walked into one of the storage sheds. She looked around trying to find the materials she would need, it wasn't until the doors closed on her is when she began to worry. "Whos there?" she said as she glanced around; she heard that foot step but couldn't see who it was; and unfortantly for her, this shed wasn't used much by anyone since only mistresses and masters where allowed access, so she doubted any of the students where there. "Mitsuko?" she said as she looked around; "if this is your idea of a joke your scaring me."

She walked through the shed still pitch black, after several minutes of searching she found what she was looking for. She smiled excitedly as she held up the crystal; they'd been keeping it secret for so long, it was one of only three crystals that was still around.

"I'll be taking that," a voice behind her spoke, she turned around to see who spoke, but couldn't see the person. Her eye's darted from location to location. "Whats wrong? Can't see me? I thought you magi's could see in the dark." Julia went wide eyed, she knew something was wrong. "However, you seemed to have lost that abilities, however temporary, it'll be enough." she felt something grab her and suddenly what she was holding was taken from her

She spun around and called upon her powers and casted a light spell. "Sharia?!" she said in surprise

The girl grinned at her and made a triangle with her hand, a binding spell was cast upon Julia, which Julia quickly broke by casting her own cancel spell. The girl snarled, "fine... if thats how you want to play it." she said and casted another spell

No one outside the shed could hear what was going on inside. Even Kalshion, who had hearing roughly 80% better than the other students, couldn't hear what was going on.  It wasn't until the ground began to shake did everyone know something wasn't right

"Whats going on?" Kalshion said as he looked around, his vision switched between night to heat, and he noticed a massive heat build up one of the sheds. He ran toward it when suddenly the shed couldn't hold the the massive heat build up and exploded outward, sending spranal and debris flying everywhere, Kalshion, along with several students, ducked to the ground but some of them didn't make it in time and where hit by flying debris; not killing them but seriously injuring them

Kalshion got up, he was about to move when he saw Julia flying through the air, he ran and then catch her, noting that she was unconcious, she had blood coming from her lips and nose, he could also tell just by looking at her that she had two broken ribs, but it was the smell he was getting from her that worried him: She had been poisoned

He stayed there knelt down, not wanting to move her. "I'm surprised she stills alive, that amount of poison would've killed a hundred people." a females voice spoke from behind him. He turned to see who it was and was surprised to see a young girl standing there, wearing a 1st grade uniform, but it wasn't that that really surprised, it was what she was holding. "The Crystal!" he yelled

"Ah, I'll be taking this." Sharia smiled at him. "You have other bussiness to attend to." she said and vanished, but spoke to him in his mean. "We'll be back to get more, but when will be up to how long you decide to stay hidden." a laugh reverberated through his mind; he looked around, those not injured by the flying debris helped those who had. "Get Mitsuko and the other healers!" he yelled as he cradled Julia's unconcious body, she had an open wound to the right of her chest and he was applying as much pressure as he could.Blast them... I was hoping we would've been safe... guess no where is safe from the MAS UN. he snarled as he constantly applied pressure to her wound. "Don't you dare die on me again!" he yelled. "GET THE HEALERS DARN IT!" he yelled once more, the students who heard him nodded and ran off to spread the word

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #68 on: December 22 2005, 05:40 pm »
"Pastries for me..? Hehe, thank-you!" Mistuko muttered happily as she dreamed of the pastries that she hadn't had in a long time. A knock came at the door, but Mitsuko slept on, the knock got louder this time and the door was forced open.

A 2nd year student saw Mitsuko sleeping on the ground surrounded by hundreds of books. Shaking her head, she ran over to wake Mitsuko up, "No! I want more pastries-Oh! Oh! Can I help you?" Mitsuko asked hurridly smoothing down her hair as she blushed. As the student explained Mitsuko put away a few books and grabbed her cloak,
"Where are they?"

"This way Misstress!" the student chripped as she led the way.
When Mitsuko arrived, she saw Kalshion's tall figure stooped over a body-Julia's body.
Her eyes widened and ran over, her cloak billowing out behind her, "Kalshion! Is Julia-" Mitsuko's sentance was cut off as she saw what had happened. "Posion..This..is rare...the most advanced mage can only make this."

Mitusko's mind reeled as she got into action. First she healed Julia's broken ribs and cleaned the overflowing blood from her mouth and nose. She turned to Kalshion, "There is nothing I can do without the antidote for this posion! Luckily this posion is slow acting, she has 24 hours. I need the ingrediants." Mitsuko saw that she still had the book holding the reciepe for growing a suitable enviroment in their new location, "The reciepe is in here, take 4 students in my class to collect them. Thank-goodness they can be found here!" Mitsuko in a rush as she flipped through the book to the page and throwing it into the hands of Kalshion.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #69 on: December 23 2005, 02:36 am »
He cought the book, and looked at the pages, the motioned to a few students and ordered them to get the items; they nodded and disappeared

As he waited, he thought about what had just happened. So, they knew we where here, that girl must've been the one who told them what to attack back on the island, other than that master who didn't make it, hmmm..... he thought about it for several minutes

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #70 on: December 28 2005, 03:55 am »
Kalshion felt like he had been here before. Julia was on a bed in a megshift medical tent. She was tossing and turning, and mumbling in pain. After some time had passed the students he had sent to get the items returned. He looked at the book. "Uhhh.... how do I mix this stuff?" he said with looking at the discriptions

Mark of the Catalyst