AuthorTopic: Horizon High, Ryokan Magic Academy(Original RPG, Need People!)  (Read 20019 times)

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Re: Horizon High, Ryokan Magic Academy(Original RPG, Need People!)
« Reply #40 on: October 15 2005, 03:14 am »
Mitsuko started coldly at him. He seemed to be playing a funny game with her, If thats they way you want ot play it Baston..Fine. Mitsuko walked away and placed the potion back in its cuboard and locked it once again. She casually walked over to the bookshelf and with some difficutly took down another book, then walked over to a chair and started reading. Mitsuko kept an eye on Baston and another one the book, while trying to hide a small smirk from him.

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
« Reply #41 on: October 15 2005, 03:55 am »
Baston watched her. What the heck is she doing? he asked himself as he continued to watch her, from the point she grabbed a book to the point where she began to read. Must be trying to bait me.. won't work... he smiled as he figured she was just going to give up on him, which is what he wanted, for every minute he stayed there, would be one extra minute that none of the mages knew was going to happen in the next three minutes

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
« Reply #42 on: October 15 2005, 07:55 am »
Greg's eyes were closing.  He felt extremely tired.  It had now been 30 minutes since he had tried and gotten up.  The words on the page seemed to be slurring together.  His head was nodding foward..........

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #43 on: October 15 2005, 09:09 am »
The teached was reading his book when he noticed one of his students nodding off, he grinned and kept on reading

The book Greg had in his hand began to vibrate, sonic waves emited outfrom the book and began to shake his desk

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #44 on: October 15 2005, 09:40 am »
Greg felt a sudden shaking and woke up almost instantly.  Wide-eyed he saw his desk and his whole body vibrating.  "What the heck is this!" He said angrily.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #45 on: October 15 2005, 11:49 am »
Two assistant students in the class looked over at Greg. "When you sleep, the teacher has the ability to wake you up." one of the two said as they walked over to his desk. "Just don't go to sleep, it's the worst you can do in this academy"

The female student nodded. "Of course, if you continue to fall asleep you'll be referred to the elder and the elder will decide weather to keep you here, or have you expelled. Which has never happened. So please, stay awake, i'm sure the elder doesn't want to expel anyone for the first time." she smiled at Greg then turned around and checked on the other student, these two students where in a higher grade than those in the classroom, but there robe's told a different story, they wore the same clothings that the 1st graders wore, yet they acted completely different

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #46 on: October 15 2005, 11:53 am »
Greg just sighed and tilted his head upward.  How he'd love to go home right now.  This place wasnt for him.  By the look of it, it looked like he was the oldest student.  He rubbed his eyes, sighed once more and read through the book.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #47 on: October 15 2005, 12:46 pm »
One of the two students walked over to the teacher and sat down on the ground. "He's the oldest in this classroom...." the female said

The teacher nodded. "Youngest being 10..." he said. "He'll just have to learn to cope with his new enviroment"
« Last Edit: October 15 2005, 05:31 pm by Kasawa Lanford »

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #48 on: October 16 2005, 10:56 am »
Kalshion was out on the beach, the sun was plesant, and the rain mixed in made it even better. He felt something vibrate in the air and knew what it meant. "Something is trying to make it through the 4th barrier," he said. "Must be a bird, if so then it'll take at least 4-5 minutes for him to get through," he smiled and walked along the beach
« Last Edit: October 16 2005, 11:45 am by Okamirei »

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #49 on: October 18 2005, 01:52 pm »
Several more minute's passed as Julia walked along the beach, the ocean breeze smelled good. She was exhausted after taking her aggression out on some computer controlled drones

What she hadn't felt was the sudden drop in the air, that usally only happened when not magical items where thrusted through the barrier; this wasn't good for the island but her failure to sense it would have dire consequences

She was just walking along when a sonic boom resonated outward from the south of the island, the boom was so strong that near by windows shattered into peice's and the ground shook violants. She fell backward from the concossion, and was able to get back on her feet, but a spranded ankle was holding her back. She limped toward a hill and saw where the sonic boom came from, what she saw horrified her.

The Ryokan Regular Academy, A grade/high school had been attacked. The object unknown to her and everyone else, but she knew one thing: The school was in-session and she knew there'd be casulties. She jumped down from the hill and got on her academy wide headset, she was sending a communication to everyone at the academy, includings the instructors and teachers, the masters/mistresses would hear her communications thanks to a magical implant that connected to there ear, the students would hear it also due to the same device: the device of course was active only because of the teleport mages, who relayed the signal.

"This is Mistress Julia, there's been an unknown explosion at Ryokan Regular Academy; I need ALL students, doesn't matter if your a 1st year or a 15th year, to get out here and help out with the rescue of the students at this academy. Healer mage's WILL be required to resurrect the dead! Get here pronto!" she switched off and moved toward the burning academy

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #50 on: October 24 2005, 04:50 pm »
Julia jumped down the hill and arrived at the desimated academy, she already saw a few students there helping, but no sign of any of the masters or mistresses and that was getting her mad, she felt like getting on the comm. but her priority was helping those in need

She lept through the air and landed near a pile of debris. "Lusa My Gon Flurie!" She shotted and the debris vanished, she found a young student under the debris, a paramedic ran over to her and nodded, she smiled back and continued on to recovering more people. She soon found over thirty five people, still alive and breathin, but after an hour of searching she had also found many dead, most where on the school when whatever it was that hit hit

Kalshion was outside the island, he was just above the water and looking under it. "Blasted MAS" he snarled as he watched then brought his hands up. "Attack out island and kill many children.. so thats your game then," he thrusted his hands up in the air. "DRAGON SLAVE!" he yelled and fired the massive ball of energy under the water, where it exploded fifty seconds later, wipping out the MAS U.N. submarine fleet, a tidal wave came up but subsided when it impacted the barrier.

"Where are they?" Julia snarled as she looked through the debris, still waiting for the others to show up and give her a hand

(ooc: Umm.. HELLO?! Where is everyone??)

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #51 on: October 25 2005, 09:31 am »
Mitsuko sat up as a a voice crackeled to life in her ear, listing to the urgency in Julia's voice made Mitsuko drop her book as she reached to grab her cloak. Before rushing out the door, her eyes turned upon Baston, "Oh right..I forgot about you. I know you have something to do with this, and I'm not leaving you here alone," closing eyes she muttered a spell and the crystal lifted off the ground, "Forward!" Mitsuko commaned.

Finally reaching the regular academy, her calm eyes turned into fear. The sene before was horrible, people screaming, crying, and other paramedics carrying the dead and hurt into the medical tent. Oh boy...I've got a big job ahead. But I have to do this. But what about this idiot? Guess I should bring him with me, can't leave him alone.. she thought to herself placing a hand over her eyes and sighing.

She ran to the medical tent pulling the crystal behind her, once she got there, all she saw were ether dead children, or those with serious injuries, "Gah!!! Baston! Now I know you have something to do with this! What, I don't know, but you do have something to do with this!" If I ever find out, you are going down buddy!" Mitsuko yelled. startling the people around her. She rose her hand in the air, and the crystal followed, then she brought it down crashing to the hard ground, "Thats what you get. Now be good, though I doubt you can.." Mitsuko muttered as she rushed to the line of dead bodies on beds.
Hoping that there woudn't be more deaths, she started calling the spirits from the dead, and willing them to awaken from their eternal slumber.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #52 on: October 25 2005, 09:57 am »
Baston was knocked out cold, all he could mutter was. "Bad temper..." before he had passed out

Julia was had managed to remove some of the debris from the scene, but it was still a lot for her to do, she wiped her forehead of sweet and got back to work. After a few minutes she paid a visit to the med tent, where she found her little sisters teachers on one of the bed's hooked up to an IV line. "Did everyone get out?"

The teacher coughed and looked at Julia. "Not all.... I think.. maybe... 12 students.. out of 20...." she said between coughs. "Sharia.... she's still in there....." she teacher passed out

Julia's eye's widened and she sprang out of the med tent, and toward some of the more destroyed parts of the academy, it had basically been cut in two, the middle part being nothing but debris, while the two side's had taken a lot of damage, but what worried her was that her little sister's class was among those that had been in the path of the destruction, she only hoped that her little sister made it out alive

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #53 on: November 01 2005, 07:32 am »
Several doctor's ran from the hospital, as they ran many more where running in with people on streachers. "What the heck happened?" was the question on most of the doctor's faces

Julia had been sitting down on the grassy plain near the school. Blood covered her hand's and most of her uniform, she had just helped save a few of those students, but had lost several more... including her own sister. All she found was her sister's ID, which told her that her sister was indeed dead

Two other students ran toward her. "Mistress Julia!" one of them yelled

She wiped the tear from her eye and turned to look at them. "Yes?"

"Umm.. we need some more help at the school, there still finding students buried." The other said

Julia got up and began walking toward the school, then stopped and looked over her shoulder toward the sea. the M.A.S. UN has gone to far, I think it's about time we take it to them.. or... perhaps its about time we actually move the academy

Kalshion had been hovering above the school, "To much destruction, I think I better ask the-" he said before sensing something near the school. "Blast you Baston," he said as he watched the freak grin at him, then vanish..
« Last Edit: November 06 2005, 09:59 am by Kasawa Lanford »

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #54 on: November 04 2005, 08:35 am »
Greg had turned heard a gigantic boom far off.  He hadnt taken any thought of it, but when his professor had told everyone to stay put, and he rushed out, well something was definitly up.  But  Now was his chance to get out of here...away from all this.  Suddenly, an owl came through all the chaos..A letter from home.  It was written shakily from his dad....his brother..his one and only younger brother..had died from a car accident. Greg felt a wave of fury pass through him.  But now he had an harder choice, go back home and face the death..or stay at this wacked out place.  He felt sick, his vision was blurry, and stumbled toward a seat, he missed, and collasped on the floor.
« Last Edit: November 04 2005, 10:04 am by OniiChanTouya »

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #55 on: November 05 2005, 04:26 pm »
Julia ran through the hall's of the school before seeing several student's, 3rd graders, run by here. "Ma'am! We where told that they would be bringing all the injured here?"

"Thats correct," Julia said

"One of our own students collasped in the classroom, not sure if it's related to this attack or not," the other student said before running off

"Collasped?" Julia said to herself and made her way to the health clinic,upon arriving she saw how crowded it was. "Where's our healer mistress?"

"Don't know," one of the nurse's yelled as she tried to stabalize one of the many students who where suffering from open wounds. "But I wish she'd get her butt here..."

Julia nodded before finding the one student who had just collasped. "Whats his deal?"

"I can't find anything wrong, although he has a high fever, this note was found near him." the doctor handed Julia the note and she read it, a slight chill ran down her spine. "After this attack, I hope he realize's he won't be able to leave..... the M.A.S. just declared war and will kill anyone who leaves." she turned around, "make sure he's ok, but also attend the rest of the students."

"Yes Ma'am" the doctor said

(OOC: HELLO!!! Anyone else other than Oniichan care to RP please!!!!)

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #56 on: November 06 2005, 04:55 am »
Mitsuko brushed sweat off her forehead I've never worked this hard in my whole life, I'm afraid if I revive one more person I'll collapse myself! she thought to herself as she attened to yet another injured student.

After the first aid tent had been given the okay, Mitsuko rushed over to another part of the school where she had heard a commotion earlier. A grusome sene passed in front of her eyes, and memories came rushing back..Fire, screaming and dead bodies of her family lying on the ground. This is the reason I accepted to join this school in the first place..so others wouldn't meet the same fate. Mitsuko thought shaking. Rushing into action she summoned all her strength to cast a healing blanket that covered all the wounded and healed them instantly. Mistuko fell to her knees as she felt her magic drain out of herself, panting heavily she willed herself not to pass out.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #57 on: November 07 2005, 01:12 pm »
Akito stood on a pile of rubble...his forehead dripping with blood, his eyes wide in shock. Through his glasses, the gruesome sightappeared before him, and a memory flashed in his mind.
demons...
....the village fire...
.....oneesan

Oblivious to the frantic scene, he sat down and held his knees, beginning to cry.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #58 on: November 07 2005, 03:45 pm »
Kalshion surveyed the damage; even he couldn't believe the amount of destruction he was seeing. Lots of dead, some more wounded and perhaps a few scraps here and there. "They really went to far," He said as he rolled his hand into a fist. "They've just ignited the wrong war." he spoke his native language

He looked around and saw more people moving rushed out, either by car or floating streachers. He still couldn't believe a human could do this much damage, or why they would harm there own people. What he couldn't understand was why? Why attack a school? Expically a school full of innocent people. "Maybe this is what she meant by the 'coming storm' hmmm..." he thought about it before landing on the pile of debris and looking around, spotting a young boy who was crying. He walked over and knelt down next to boy, feeling his magical aura, he could tell the boy was untested. "There's nothing to worry about," he said to Akito. "Everything will be fine," he smiled at the young boy

Julia streached her back, her hand's blooded and her face dirty, even her normal shining robe was dirty, to much work even for her. "When the elder get's out of the conferance, let me know," she said to one of the staff members who where with her. "I think it's about time we move everybody to a safer place"

"Safe?" one of the staff members commented. "Where exactly is 'safe' ?"

"We have a small underground city near the South Pole, we can move all the students there. Our teleport mage's are already on the way there." Julia sighed. "Once they arrive we'll let the students know of the transfer"

"What about the residents here?"

"They'll be brought along as well, the city is small in size, but is big enough to house this islands population, it'll take a few days to transfer everyone there," Julia said while folding her arms,"After that... this island will disappear"

"How?" Another staff, a male, asked

Julia shrugged at the question. "The elder said we can make this island disappear, however, the outter islands will be teleported to our new city, although they'll be re-designed since we'll be under ice"

"Speaking of which, won't it be cold?"

She grinned. "Our Magic allows us to adapt to nature, we can, in fact, live inside the Sun if we wanted, although we wouldn't DARE try that; since even *I* don't know if our magic can stand up the gravity on the Sun"

With that, the staff members bowed and walked away. Julia was in an observation area, mostly used to watch the scenery, but today, she used it to scan the destruction. One thing for sure, they would diffinantly need to move, which meant she would need to call an assembly tomorrow. And she knew the total academy population would pretty much fill the assembly hall, over 1500 students, and roughly half that number aren't even on the island, she would have to recall them, pitty really considering some of them are searching for next year's students; but she didn't have much choice

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #59 on: December 20 2005, 12:48 pm »
New Chapter

New Location: Somewhere under the south pole

Julia looked around, she liked how well the construction had gone. It had taken them four months to transfer everything from the island to here, the island was no more, as once they had evacuated everone, it was runk to prevent any one from grabbing stuff that got left behind

She looked through some of the floor plans, it would STILL take them several months to get everything back in order; but thankfully the majority of the work was done

Kalshion was by her side. "We lost several people while heading to the those... idiots.." she slammed her fist on the table, in the process she cut herself as well. "I.... can't beleive it......."

He shook his head. "Julia, there was still nothing you could have done, there was no way to know they would be up here."

"Still," she said with a smile. "They never discovered where we were going"

Kalshion nodded. "You are right, they never DID discover that." she said. "When do you plan on starting up classes again?"

With the headmaster dead, she had seniority here, she still needed to make plans for the funeral. But she also needed to get this new academy finished so they could continue teaching there students. "Once we get the main building complete, I'll instruct the 2nd and 3rd graders to start teaching the 1st graders." she said with a smile. "We also lost the vast majority of our teachers and magi instructors, I'll need your help." she said to Kalshion

He nodded. "I'll help you, want me to grab Mitsuko?"

Julia nodded without looking. Kalshion bowed and went to get Mitsuko

(ooc: I hear by Revive this RP! :keke: )

Mark of the Catalyst