AuthorTopic: Which Harry Potter couple do you like? (R/Hr or H/Hr?) AKA HP Couples Thread  (Read 22802 times)

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
Well, erm, this is just a place where you can talk about your favourite Harry Potter Couples, and who you like better: Ron/Hermione or Harry/Hermione. If this is a stupid idea or it doesn't make sense, you can delete it.

Well, um, me, I personally like Harry/Hermione better than R/Hr
Show content
(no matter how many times you tell me that I'm delusional or need Half-Blood Prince again)
. I dunno. H/Hr just feels right to me. And they look cute together  :keke: :D I hail H/Hr!  :noteworthy:
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline Shadeslayer

• Fire
  • "A True Fan"
  • *wink*
I prefer H/Hr, too! For some reason, I just don't like Ron and Hermione together. :tongue3: Though, I do know that H/Hr isn't going to happen...JK Rowling already said so...:sweatdrop:

Hai, Im delusional and proud to be...lol! :)

Amazing set by Eurydice! :keke:

Forum Family

Sisters: Dragonia, KawaiiHana, Charme, Monse-chan, Director Of Music, Okamirei, Lexi, Fai, Mizuki Kai, Star Wings and Wishingstarx

Aunt: Moon Li

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
Lol! But you never know... J.K. Rowling is full of surprises... there is a definite possibility of H/Hr. Hmm... where's that website that analyzes this... *rummages around in favourites list*
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
R/H!!   Yeah!   A dunce and a Smartie!    Plus Ron's really cool!

And I like Harry/Luna!    They seem perfect (to me at least!)
Star's Art     ~   KuroFai: Vote or Die       It's not sane......it's not sane

~Forum Family! ~
Big Brothers:  VexNet,  Kasawa Lanford  Auntie: Sakaki 
Big Sisters: Sayora Chan, bLuetopaz, Mozey-Chan  
Little Sisters: Akai Yuki (Dr. Pepper Buddy) Ruby-Chan, Zeldi
Cousins: Hori, DirectorOfMusic  Twin Sister: Quimmy
***If you're my family and you seem to be missing PM me please!***

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
R/Hr!! All the way!! =D

As for Harry.. hm. Cho, maybe. Or Ginny. *shrugs* That's my opinion anyway. I could see him with Hermione.. but she just goes with Ron. They're cute together. I like the hints given in the books and movies. I support them. You can tell by my icon. ;)
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline olay

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
If I say James & Sirius is my favourite.....yeah, in fact ,Cho is a good girl while Harry and Ginny  just are good friends.

moezychan

For some strange reason, I never really dwelled on the couples which is weird because I usually do. But if I were to choose, I guess it would be Ron and Hermione, but only because of the hints.

Offline PhoenixStar

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
well, its too bad that hermione and ron are pretty much together. i think in the book theyre meant to be, but movie wise theyre kinda leaning towards Harry hermione.  i also think that harry is gonna end up with ginny, tho i hope luna finds someone. wouldnt that make you mad iif the book went one way with the relationshipd and the movies went another? it just seems like the movies are very H/hrm oriented. tha upsets me!

moezychan

well, its too bad that hermione and ron are pretty much together. i think in the book theyre meant to be, but movie wise theyre kinda leaning towards Harry hermione.  i also think that harry is gonna end up with ginny, tho i hope luna finds someone. wouldnt that make you mad iif the book went one way with the relationshipd and the movies went another? it just seems like the movies are very H/hrm oriented. tha upsets me!

Interesting, because I always thought that the movies hinted towards Ron and Hermione. As far as the books go, I didn't see any kind of relationship towards Ron and Hermione at least until book 4. That's just my opinion. It's possible that I'm wrong.

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
Interesting, because I always thought that the movies hinted towards Ron and Hermione. As far as the books go, I didn't see any kind of relationship towards Ron and Hermione at least until book 4. That's just my opinion. It's possible that I'm wrong.

I think your right, Moezy-chan. They were mostly just friend thoughtout the first three books. ( Expect for in the thrid movie, of course.. )

I started to support them after reading the books ( because of the small hints in each one ) and reading various fanfictions about them as I read the books. They're probably as of right now my favorite pairing in Harry Potter aside from James/Lily ( even though it's never mentioned much in the books..maybe later on, I'm hoping. I'm only starting to read book five. )
« Last Edit: October 04 2005, 02:16 pm by moonprincess18 »

Forum Family

Lexi is my cat.

moezychan

I think your right, Moezy-chan. They were mostly just friend thoughtout the first three books. ( Expect for in the thrid book, of course.. )

I started to support them after reading the books ( because of the small hints in each one ) and reading various fanfictions about them as I read the books. They're probably as of right now my favorite pairing in Harry Potter aside from James/Lily ( even though it's never mentioned much in the books..maybe later on, I'm hoping. I'm only starting to read book five. )

Then I'm assuming that you haven't read book 6 yet. I'll say this then. Minna-san, until moonprincess18 has finished reading all 6 books, let's refrain from mentioning any spoilers. If need be, use spoiler tags so she can enjoy the books all the way through. I hope this is alright with you moonprincess-chan.

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
I actually like spoilers, to tell you the truth. ^^; But if you feel that should be done, then I'm fine with it.
« Last Edit: October 04 2005, 02:28 pm by moonprincess18 »

Forum Family

Lexi is my cat.

Offline cardcaptor519

• Obsessed with CCS, TRC and S+S
  • Mega Fan
  • Syaoran Obsessed
i kinda like ron and hermione together!!
Love...Destiny...Faith...Hope...S+S Forever...
icon by me

image from http://www.suppi.net/slg/

moezychan

I actually like spoilers, to tell you the truth. ^^; But if you feel that should be done, then I'm fine with it.

Trust me on this, if you find out what happens now, you'll regret it later. Question though, do you know any spoilers so far for book 5 or 6?

Back on topic, the books don't really dwell on it until at least book 4, maybe book 3 if you look hard, so why did they start hooking up Ron and Hermione in like the 2nd movie? Did they know that J.K. Rowling would be pairing them up, or was J.K. Rowling influenced to put Ron and Hermione together because of the movies? Any speculations on this?

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
Not that I know of, I don't think. So.. no need to worry. :/

That's a good question. I have no idea. Maybe she wanted to place hints into the movies but try not to be completely obvious about it.

Forum Family

Lexi is my cat.

moezychan

Not that I know of, I don't think. So.. no need to worry. :/

That's a good question. I have no idea. Maybe she wanted to place hints into the movies but try not to be completely obvious about it.

I want to go on a debate about this now because my mind is swarming with ideas, but if I did, I know I would definately be going off topic. We could continue this in the other Harry Potter Thread, but that thread has spoilers galore. In the end it's up to you. I just don't want to ruin the endings for you.

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
We could always discuss it in AIM or something, even in a private message if you'd rather.

Anyway.. my second pairing at the moment would have to be.. Harry/Cho. As from what I've read so far.. she is simply a crush for Harry. I still find it sweet though. His first crush. It's cute. n__n;

Forum Family

Lexi is my cat.

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page

:hehe: i like spoilers too..
----------

personally, i prefer H/Hr more.. they just look good together..

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline ani

• A Syaoran Fangirl .. ^___~
  • Obsessed Fan
:XD: my number one HP pairing is Draco/Hermione  :hehe:, next would be Harry/Hermione..

Ron and Hermione to me.. even though that's how it seems like its going .. seems obvious since the start .. they both seem oblivious to one another .. while with the Harry and Hermione pairing its more subtle and more .. fluffy sorta ..  :tongue3: to me ..

anywho .. :P that's just my opinion .. ^_________^

Offline Cherry-chan

• "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
Exactly. JK Rowling is full of surprises, and since R/Hr is more obvious, she might double back and surprise everyone with H/Hr. Well, that's what I hope will happen.