AuthorTopic: I hate my friend!! *crys*  (Read 4405 times)

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
I hate my friend!! *crys*
« on: October 01 2005, 02:05 am »
:cry:

I let my friend on my computer, leave to go get a drink, come back and find my computer MESSED UP!!!!!

I lost everything  :cry:

All 109 storys, all my music... errr... Tsubasa episodes... errr..... EVERYTHING!!!  :cry:

*take's nine iron and smash's friend with it* BAKA!!!! BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA!!!!!!!!

Took the computer to the repair shop but even THEY couldn't figure out what the baka did! So I sent it another buddy of mine who works on computers for a living, still though, I lost one of the most important files! The file that says what I plan on wearing for next years Fanime!  :cry:

Someone hold me back please... seriously... I'm go Kero on him (turn big and smash him with my paw)

-> On my fathers computer, which doesn't have MSN so I can't talk to any Capturewingers on MSN  :cry: OR Aim  :cry:

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

moezychan

Re: I hate my friend!! *crys*
« Reply #1 on: October 01 2005, 02:17 am »
Aww, poor Kasawa-kun. Gomen-nasai ne. I know how that feels. I went to a different college than the one I do now, and my email account for that college was over thrown by a virus. I lost all my papers, my fanfics, and my homework assignments that I worked at least 3 days on. It really wants to make you strangle somebody doesn't it, but that isn't the way to go.

It seems like it's the end of the world for you, but cheer up. Zettai Daijobu Daioh! (Everything will definately be alright!) Also, remember this, the people down in Texas that were hit by Rita lost their homes and some even lost their family. I'm not going to reprimand you, but this is actually far worse. Also, when I lost the chapters for my fanfics, I forgot almost everything that I typed, so I had to change it around, and in all actuality, the chapter was even better than it was before. If you still need to talk, don't be afraid to PM me. My message box always has enough space for you to send a message!

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #2 on: October 01 2005, 03:30 am »
Eh, what's up with friends and computers? My friend was over a week or two ago, and usually she follows me everywhere, and I told her I was going to get a drink, and asked if she wanted one. (In kind of an ackward voice cuz usually when I leave the room, she comes with me, so I figured she'd get up, but when she didn't I asked..) And she said really quickly: "No, no I'm fine" and she looked really jumpy, but I was like "whateva.." and when I came back up with the drinks, she was clickin' around on my internet history! Like a wife who is suspicious of her husband... (And yes, I'm a girl...) *sighs* She is SO weird... (And moezy-chan, you probably know who I'm talking about!)
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

moezychan

« Reply #3 on: October 01 2005, 05:49 am »
And moezy-chan, you probably know who I'm talking about!

Yeah, I think I do. Take my advice and stay away from her, before you get hurt.

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #4 on: October 01 2005, 10:07 am »
Also, when I lost the chapters for my fanfics, I forgot almost everything that I typed, so I had to change it around, and in all actuality, the chapter was even better than it was before. If you still need to talk, don't be afraid to PM me. My message box always has enough space for you to send a message!

Hey, that's what happened to me too, moezy-chan!

Kasawa-san, I'm truly very sorry for what happened to you. I remember when I lost this 5 page report I did that was due the next day I nearly cried and felt like punching my sister's lights out. But everything turned out okay. And remember Dory from Finding Nemo!: "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming!" And instead of smashing your friend, you can just blurt out your feelings here. Remember, we're here for you and I'll be glad to just be here and listen. You can PM me if you want.
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline c3d

• KB24 for MVP =]p
  • Super Fan
  • Ceddie
« Reply #5 on: October 01 2005, 10:09 am »
awww poor kasawa *hugs*

Well from a guys point a view, i give you permission to banish your friend to hell bahahaha
thats what i would do if my friend did that ><!!! :angry:

lol jk :heh:

but cmon why would a good friend of yours do that?? When it happened what did you say to her??

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #6 on: October 01 2005, 02:14 pm »
Your moezy-chan, but that's not the only reason why I'm mad...

Theres another reason, but I don't want to speak it here... pretty much only a few people know (ask one of the RP moderators, they know the reason :p )

Anywho, I have my laptop but it's in a similer position, my laptop is my network card (IE, it's a server sorta) it got attacked a day before my friend touched my system (which I have reason to believe HE attacked the server, after all, the kid IS a hacker... a damn good one at that)

I appricaite the offer to vent here... but if I was to do that Sli would have to ban me cause the word's I would use would NOT be appropriate for most of our younger members (I know for a fact we have 10-11 year old's on this board, and they DO NOT need to see the language that I plan on using, even if I put it in a spoiler.. don't forget.. a child get's curious when they see something covered up, or when you tell them NOT to view it

I'm just watching out for our younger members, thats why my main post is so clean cause I would much rather not have a child learn certain word's from a member who is just very very mad... even though I know for a fact they'll learn those words in school sometime by some bully on the playground (or in my case, from a stupid sensei)

Anywho, Arigatou everyone ^_^

Mark of the Catalyst

moezychan

« Reply #7 on: October 01 2005, 02:40 pm »
Beautiful Kasawa-kun! Will you tell me please? You could send it to me in a PM. And if you don't I won't think anything of it. And arigatou for showing restraint. I swear also, but I make it a habit not to do it in front of children. That's just completely inappropriate, but you already know that, because you stopped yourself in time. Here's a cookie for such maturity!

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 01 2005, 10:52 pm »
Your moezy-chan, but that's not the only reason why I'm mad...

Theres another reason, but I don't want to speak it here... pretty much only a few people know (ask one of the RP moderators, they know the reason :p )

Anywho, I have my laptop but it's in a similer position, my laptop is my network card (IE, it's a server sorta) it got attacked a day before my friend touched my system (which I have reason to believe HE attacked the server, after all, the kid IS a hacker... a damn good one at that)

I appricaite the offer to vent here... but if I was to do that Sli would have to ban me cause the word's I would use would NOT be appropriate for most of our younger members (I know for a fact we have 10-11 year old's on this board, and they DO NOT need to see the language that I plan on using, even if I put it in a spoiler.. don't forget.. a child get's curious when they see something covered up, or when you tell them NOT to view it

I'm just watching out for our younger members, thats why my main post is so clean cause I would much rather not have a child learn certain word's from a member who is just very very mad... even though I know for a fact they'll learn those words in school sometime by some bully on the playground (or in my case, from a stupid sensei)

Anywho, Arigatou everyone ^_^

I'm sorry to hear about your friend and your computer and I really do applaud you on your restraint here. As a few people here know, I actually left here for a few days because I was afraid I'd say something that may damage the integrity of CapturedWings. I'm glad you didn't say anything that would've been harmful to the forum.

Some advice...when you write stories and files on your computer, you really should back them up so if your computer has a problem, you still have them saved. I unfortunately learned that the hard way as well.

Hope things get better for you :)

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Fye-chan

• I respect your opinion. Just don't want to hear it!!!
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Open your eyes: see the things which are invisible
« Reply #9 on: October 02 2005, 02:28 am »
You poor thing!!!
I never let my friend on my computer...now you know why!
I cannot get it when they (friends) have their noses everywhere because they must know everything!
And the worst is...50% of my friends I even don't really like much, you know?!
This 50% laugh about me but they say it's fun and nothing against me but it hurts...
Oh I think I missed the theme....and now I'm depressed...
but soon I mustn't see them anymore!!! YAY
Please visit my:  Doujinshi ~ AMV's ~  My Shingetsutan AMV's

set made by .::ka::.

My lovely Forum Family <3 : 
older sisters - AkaiYuki, Sakaki 
brother - c3d   
little sisters - Director of Music,  rusty,  Zeldi
nieces - Cherry-chan,    sofiacardcaptors
special-german-sister: Kyo
twin sis - pretty

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #10 on: October 02 2005, 03:18 am »
heh

I had been putting off buying an external drive for so long, it bit me in the butt :p

So I have an external drive waiting now for the comp.... when ever it gets here.. but until then I can't write any additions to the fanfic's I have uploaded (sigh)

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
« Reply #11 on: October 02 2005, 04:40 am »
Awwww poor thing *hugs* I know exactly how you feel when you lose a large amount of files on your computer.
Anyway what did she did after when you tell her what happened? Did she appologies? Did she do something to aleast  make up for it a little? If not then she may not be a goos friend after all because all friends must realise what they have done wrong no matter how big or small the problem is.

I know how mad you are, but sometimes people do things on a computer to damage it by accident. Last time when my friend was on my laptop, the screen just freeze for a while then my friend didn't understand what was going on, so he moved the mouse around hoping that the screen wasn't frozen, then he clicked on the mouse and the next thing he realised was that the cursor was finally moving, but he clicked on a virus link ><" and obviously my laptop has got a natsy virus. Also I remembered a time when I clicked on some sort of button on my brothers computer and made the screen stretch ><" Since these accidents happen I usually save my important stuff on CDR which can store alot of memory.

Anyway you got to speak to her & find out if she accidently or purposely did it
Do NOT under estimate the powers of strawberries

Saikou Ni Happy! Forum / NERV Forum

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #12 on: October 02 2005, 05:16 am »
Anyway what did she did after when you tell her what happened? Did she appologies? Did she do something to aleast  make up for it a little?

She's payin for the requires  :tongue3:

Father told her she either pays, or we inform her parents that she broke a $6000 computer  :D

My fathers evil sometimes...... not even *I* would do that to a girl.. but then again.. she did do SOMETHING to it.. so I guess it's alright

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #13 on: October 02 2005, 05:22 am »
Whew that's good. Does she have $6000 even? o.O
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #14 on: October 02 2005, 05:29 am »
I admire your mature outlook, Kasawa-san, since I'd probably kill if that happen to me. My computer is my life, by the way :haha:

At least she's paying right? She should feel sorry though, seriously, sometimes people shouldn't snoop around in people's stuff, its rude, and besides, I suggest not to ever let people use it. Not to sound like a Grade A meanie, but from past experiences, I've come to learn that my computer is OFF-HANDS. When my friend broke my computer, my dad and mom got mad at me, rather than my friend. So, its a lose-lose situation.

Anyway, *hugs* I do hope you get your stuff back, and if you need help looking for files or something, let me know, I'd happily help you *hugs*
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #15 on: October 02 2005, 08:59 am »
What I think she did, was that she tried to access my X drive (privacy drive) and after 10 attempts at trying to get the password, the computer locks out my X drive and will only show up after accessing my Bios

but that still doesn't explain the boot drive failure.... nor does it explain why window's appeared to be corrupted soon after.. either way.. my X drive holds all my story's along with some.. personel.. stuff but I fear even THOSE where lost (I'll know more once my friend get's my computer, he doesn't have the pass to the drive but he'll still know if there's anything there)

Anywho.. back to watching Anime :keke:

Mark of the Catalyst