AuthorTopic: how's gundam seed destiny's 3rd opening?  (Read 26461 times)

Offline Tune

• i want a simple and easygoing life~
  • cRAzY fan
how's gundam seed destiny's 3rd opening?
« on: April 09 2005, 09:13 pm »
i juz dled it fr RAWstix....its terrible i think...i was having such high expectations...thought the screenies reveal a li' bit more bout the plot :D

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
Re: how's gundam seed destiny's 3rd opening?
« Reply #1 on: April 09 2005, 09:52 pm »
i'll juz describe the the first few screenies so theres something to talk about..:

firstly, shinn and athrun stand on a rocky platform on the right and on the left, translucent image of shinn's face (left-side view), then athrun's (right turning to left side view), ramias's (3/4 left raising up, i dunno y's she smilin!!!), mwu (3/4 right turning left, oh my...he has long hair and his top-left side of face seems scarred), rey (7/8 left looking down right and his hair moving only), stellar (7/8 right looking up left hair almost covering most of her face), lacus (3/4 left slowly raising and it seems like she's singing happily...i dunno y either), then the last, kira (front view looking down rose up quite fast and he's like at peace with simple smile).

change scene: freedom at the back flies a li' (looks like it got a remodelling job :P) shoots 2 zaft's MA(blue & green i think they are zakus..) and flies some more and crosses its arms and shoots side-ways to another similar batch of MA. (freedom dint kill the 4 MAs so  i conclude that its kira piloting freedom :) missiles fr all sides blasts at the li'-right fr center of screen freedom and freedom flies fr back to the front and pulls out a long launcher fr the bottom right , raises it 180 degrees up and 90 degrees right and we get a 5/8 left view of entire freedom with long long laucher, left leg bent a little and right straight but both far apart. title: kidoushenshi gundam seed destiny shows and light shines right to left and clrs the screen.

Offline lumizstar

• ~Song of Peace~
  • Former Staff
  • Super Fan
  • ~Peace and Tranquility~
« Reply #2 on: April 09 2005, 10:19 pm »
I think we can't really expect a too lot for a 15 year old girl, who hasn't got much experience in this field. Up to now, even Nami Tamaki can't do that well in a live performance. But thanks for your description. ^^ I'll wait for another few minutes for my raw to finish dl, and comment on the episode 25 ^^.

P.S: Tune, can you merge your post please??? Its a bit confusing at first glance :P
If you can dream it, you can do it.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

~Walt Disney

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #3 on: April 09 2005, 10:21 pm »
nono...its not the singing, i cant sing and i think she is great...15 yrs old and can sing so well~its the media nad audio that doesnt sync sometimes, especially the last few parts :P

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #4 on: April 10 2005, 12:14 am »
WAH!! i'm downloading.. i saw the screenshots.. WAH!! i'm in luv wit the kira and lacus part.. *dreamy look.. HAHA!! but i haven't heard it yet.. from u guys.. it sounds bad.. *sweatdrop.. lmao.. but then again.. she's only 15.. although tamaki nami started at 14 for gundam seed.. XD GO NAMI!!! haha.. this hitomi girl won from sony audtions rite?? so she must b good.. well only a while unti i get to no.. HAHA!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #5 on: April 10 2005, 12:18 am »
ahh...i said: i like her songs, realize was 1 of my favs, but the screenies and audio dont mix well~

Offline lumizstar

• ~Song of Peace~
  • Former Staff
  • Super Fan
  • ~Peace and Tranquility~
« Reply #6 on: April 10 2005, 12:19 am »
Well, in my forum, some said that the Hitomi girl doesn't look good for a nice singer, and I'm sure from that opening, I'm still going with Nami Tamaki. Hitomi sings  very similar to Nami Tamaki in my opinion, and her song was only average in my opnion. I would have liked PRIDE better. But a comment on the opening was a few scenes that made us to be sure that Mwu isn't dead !!!!!*gasps* >.<
If you can dream it, you can do it.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

~Walt Disney

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #7 on: April 10 2005, 12:21 am »
but it can be juz the opposite...i mean~mwu is dead and neo isnt really mwu~like a clone or something, remember, he has something to do wif rey and the chairman in the intro~!! :D

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #8 on: April 10 2005, 12:24 am »
LMAO!! i figured neo was mwu from the first epi.. HAHA!! cuz of the voice.. i mean like y would they use the same person to do the same voice for a dead person.. so yea.. i wasn't really surprised.. LMAO!! haha

yea i read on the gundam seed forum that everyone is saying how hitomi sings like nami and hitomi doesn't look nice.. or sumthign.. but i haven't seen a pic of her b4..
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #9 on: April 10 2005, 12:26 am »
but...flay's dad sounds like kruze~!!!

looks dont matter to me, thats y i dont have an idol or somthing like that :P i go for talent~~

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #10 on: April 10 2005, 12:29 am »
haha i had a phrase wen i was like TAMAKI NAMI is my IDOL!! lmao.. haha it was crazy.. but now i'm not like that.. but i still luv her.. i really like her singing, songs, dancing.. HEHE!! she's good.. hmm i wonder if she's gonna start acting like every single singer..HAHA!! or do voices like TM revolution.. that would b cool.. a special character in GSD for her.. YEA!!!

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #11 on: April 10 2005, 12:31 am »
but the sad thing of guest seiyuus that they only become seiyuus for a short period of time, we cant get to know in-depth of the characters they voice, like heine who's really really short-lived :P

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #12 on: April 10 2005, 12:35 am »
i no.. *sigh.. i found out so many ppl are dying in GSD.. NO!!!!!!!!! it's so sad.. OMG!! it's getting more and more intense... *faints.. lmao..

i haven't actually heard nami tamaki talk b4..

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #13 on: April 10 2005, 12:53 am »
dying is inevitable in the war ::sad:: but i sure hope kira, lacus, athrun, cagalli, shinn, stella, archangel crew and minerva crew will at least survive...or it'll truly be sad...

come to think of it...the speech of neo & mwu are alike arent they? but how'd mwu survive the destruction of strike? we clrly saw no remains of him...xcept for his helmet...fishy~~ :P

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #14 on: April 10 2005, 12:55 am »
yea.. haha.. neways.. uh no.. i'm not sure if i should tell u this but NO!! there's gonna b a lot of ppl dying in the near future of GSD.. it's gonna b sad.. a lot of rumors going on too..

wish that they're not all true.. but i no sum are.. *sigh

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #15 on: April 10 2005, 12:58 am »
the baddies definatly hav a high chance of dying, but the crew such as lunamaria, sting, auel, rey and such hav a shaky stand of dying...most ppl think that cagalli dying will be dramatic (shakes head), but lacus dying will cause a revolt i'm sure~~~ :P

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #16 on: April 10 2005, 01:05 am »
*sigh.. haha i guess u no too.. LMAO!! haha well i'm gonna die too if lacus or kira dies.. *faints..

cagalli is a big deal too.. i'll care.. and go nuts..

NO auel is gonna die..HAHA did i just give that away.. yea NEWAYS!! this has turned into a gundam seed destiny topic..

i luved auel.. *sigh.. although he's bad..

neways last post for now.. have to go airport.. BYE BYE TUNE.. cuz u're the only one i've been talking to all this time.. haha

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #17 on: April 10 2005, 01:08 am »
bb~~have a nice flight~ :)

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #18 on: April 10 2005, 01:10 am »
JUST had to come bak here.. just saw the opening.. AH!!! she ruined it.. the scenes don't go wit the song at all.. it's ok.. but the song is just like.. *mouth open staring at comp.. man.. i sort of like the song.. BUT TOTALLY NOT A GSD SONG!! NO!!!!.. *sigh.. disappointed..

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #19 on: April 10 2005, 01:12 am »
yeaps, the melody's too "beaty" imo :P