AuthorTopic: Neon Genesis Evangelion  (Read 11638 times)

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • SHUT UP VOICES or i'll poke you with a Q-tip again
Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion
« Reply #40 on: October 26 2005, 12:05 pm »
that's what i dind't get

((siggy made my me.. be nice.. its the first shit i make that actually turns ok- ))

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #41 on: October 26 2005, 12:19 pm »
Well there was ending one (series) where shinji ends up happy becuase he was part of the Human Instrumantality Project. Ending two: Third Impact, Shinji starts the new world a new. and the Alternate Universe where they were all happy childhood friends! (am yet to read the ending to that)
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #42 on: October 26 2005, 12:56 pm »
ok thax 4 the explanation

((siggy made my me.. be nice.. its the first shit i make that actually turns ok- ))

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #43 on: November 02 2005, 02:25 am »
I just have to post this. After Angelic Essence showed me this Evangelion page where you can download the Evangelion : Iron Maiden 2nd Manga. I also searched back onto the site and found something i've been looking a while for! What I'm about to post the link will very much probably contain Spoilers (and face it, if you don't know the story by now, your behind on your BASIC anime history). This is a description of all the main characters and which part of the Sephiroth Tree* they are. I've always loved things to do wih this and now I found that the characters all symbolise a certain part of the Tree of Life*. Hope you enjoy reading about the characters as much as i did.
Evangelion Kabbalah Descriptions
* both mean the same thing

ALSO: As I mentioned earlier, Angelic Essence showed me a fantastic link to scanlations of Iron Maiden 2nd (Girlfriend of Steel 2). It's a Manga published that continues the story from the Alternate Universe of Evangelion from the Original TV Shows Episode 26 small clip of what life would be like for the Evangelion Children if they lived ordinary lives where Shinji and Asuka are Childhood friends! It's a fantastic Manga and you should read it.
Evangelion : Iron Maiden 2nd (Girlfriend of Steel 2)

I would also like to say, I myself have only recently discovered Ikari Shinji Ikusei Keikaku, This seems to be a Manga and a Video Game (yet to clarify what system) and the manga pages look very interesting and the Screenshots from the game look very good too! If anyone has any more information on this please post here or tell me.
Evangelion : Ikari Shinji Ikusei Keikaku, Manga
Evangelion : Ikari Shinji Ikusei Keikaku, Game

Also there is apparantly an Ayanami Rei Ikusei Keikaku aswell, I am yet to know anything about this at the moment.
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #44 on: November 02 2005, 04:10 pm »
wO.o INTERESTING  Thanks for the info.