AuthorTopic: General Sakura x Syaoran Thread  (Read 50923 times)

moezychan

Re: General Sakura x Syaoran Thread
« Reply #120 on: January 03 2006, 01:53 pm »
i think she's talking about the TRC S&S couple

Ah soka. And that they are! Syaoran blushes much more in CCS than TRC. In fact, I could probably count on one hand how many times Syaoran blushed in TRC, and in CCS he blushes at least 10 or more times in one episode! Kawaii!

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #121 on: January 03 2006, 01:56 pm »
hmm, i gathered the syaoran blush screenshots from syaoran's bear corner...

but it were only 22 screenshots of him blushing, that can't be right he blushes way more than that in the animeseries :confused:
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

moezychan

« Reply #122 on: January 03 2006, 01:58 pm »
You should check out my photobucket! The many faces of Syaoran! I have nearly all the moments he blushed, mostly from the 3rd season!

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #123 on: January 03 2006, 02:00 pm »
ano, can you give me the link?
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

moezychan

« Reply #124 on: January 03 2006, 02:02 pm »

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #125 on: January 03 2006, 02:04 pm »
arigatou moezy-chan *goes in downloading frenzy*, lol!
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

moezychan

« Reply #126 on: January 03 2006, 02:05 pm »
arigatou moezy-chan *goes in downloading frenzy*, lol!

Have fun! And I'm going to add more soon! Chotto matte!

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #127 on: January 04 2006, 01:03 am »
I think they're both kawaii! ^__^

Offline Hypercrabby

• All Your Syaorans are Belong to us
  • Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
« Reply #128 on: January 06 2006, 05:08 am »
Gladly! http://photobucket.com/albums/a189/moezy-chan/
Haha! Wow, moezy-chan! You have a LOT of blushing moments! ^_^ Kawaiiiiiii~ Thanks for showing us your gallery.
Yeah, CCS Syaoran is wayyyy different from the TRC version. I guess you can either be cool or cute, but not both.
It seems to be that the S+S in TRC is more like a tragic love, kinda like Romeo and Juliet. We already know something sad is going to happen in the future, so we sort of feel sorry for them. Meanwhile, S+S in CCS(heh, that rhymes) are going to have a happy end, and we know that even before CLAMP begins to hint at it. They're two sweeties that are bound to end up together. ^___^

moezychan

« Reply #129 on: January 06 2006, 05:23 am »
Haha! Wow, moezy-chan! You have a LOT of blushing moments! ^_^ Kawaiiiiiii~ Thanks for showing us your gallery.
Yeah, CCS Syaoran is wayyyy different from the TRC version. I guess you can either be cool or cute, but not both.
It seems to be that the S+S in TRC is more like a tragic love, kinda like Romeo and Juliet. We already know something sad is going to happen in the future, so we sort of feel sorry for them. Meanwhile, S+S in CCS(heh, that rhymes) are going to have a happy end, and we know that even before CLAMP begins to hint at it. They're two sweeties that are bound to end up together. ^___^

No problem! As for being cool and cute, I would have to disagree with that. CCS Syaoran is totally kawaii, but at the same time he is so cool! When he took on the Void Card in the second movie, that was a completely cool moment!

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #130 on: January 06 2006, 04:28 pm »
No problem! As for being cool and cute, I would have to disagree with that. CCS Syaoran is totally kawaii, but at the same time he is so cool! When he took on the Void Card in the second movie, that was a completely cool moment!

agreed!! that is my favorite Syaoran action scene, i watched it like 100 times!

and it is exactly why CCS Syaoran is my number one, he is a very kawaii and supercool character *goes of to watch Void fighting scene once again*
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

moezychan

« Reply #131 on: January 06 2006, 04:31 pm »
agreed!! that is my favorite Syaoran action scene, i watched it like 100 times!

and it is exactly why CCS Syaoran is my number one, he is a very kawaii and supercool character *goes of to watch Void fighting scene once again*

Same here! Watashi no ichiban go Li Syaoran-sama! (Li Syaoran-sama is my number 1!) Syaoran-kun kakkoi! He is by far the most kawaii and kakkoi character ever!

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #132 on: January 06 2006, 04:43 pm »
A tad off-topic but I love the picture of Sakura and Tomoyo, it's so pretty! The sunset and the whole surrounding is beauitfully done. They're both so cute. *wants to believe that sakura is waving to Syaoran, and thats why she's blushing* n__n;
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline Eriol

• Something down there....
  • Super Fan
  • ~The Reincarnated one~
« Reply #133 on: January 06 2006, 09:03 pm »
i still don't get those people in Japan

*gets annoying flashback of S&S reaching the 3rd place in couple popularity poll in japan and the 2nd place going to Ash and Misty*

come on ! those guys aren't even a couple, what were they thinking?!

Yeah!!That's pathetic,they never know what really true loving couple in that poll and still S+S thht you never break apart!! :okay:
A mind is terrible thing to waste.

This is only the beginning,the beginning of the end!!

Impossible is nothing!!

Happiness is a warm puppy from Bartlett and also from Peanuts(Charles M. Schulz)

FlyFF character:
Enceladus ---->Elementalist/lvl 93(Never underestimate the power of Nature..)
SHaruhi---->Billposter/lvl 66+(It's clobbering time!!)

Offline Hypercrabby

• All Your Syaorans are Belong to us
  • Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
« Reply #134 on: January 07 2006, 04:43 pm »
I guess I said that a bit wrong. CCS Syaoran can be very cool, too. That scene from the 2nd movie always gives me goosebumps! He was so cool! The way they animated him attacking was really effective. ^_^ It seemed more realistic, too.

moezychan

« Reply #135 on: January 08 2006, 02:26 am »
I guess I said that a bit wrong. CCS Syaoran can be very cool, too. That scene from the 2nd movie always gives me goosebumps! He was so cool! The way they animated him attacking was really effective. ^_^ It seemed more realistic, too.

Quite alright. And yeah, Syaoran-kun kakkoi! I just love that scene! Another scene I liked was in episode 27: Sakura and the Shrine of Memories, when she was being taken by the Return Card, and Syaoran releases his sword and tries to rescue her! That was an awesome moment!

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #136 on: January 08 2006, 03:05 am »
Personally, I saw the last volume of CCS and not the movie (wish I could though).

My fav part from that volume was the pinky promise SS made to make sure Sakura would come back after going back to the time Clow was alive and the ending Syaoran gave Sakura his teddy bear (MY FAVORITE!! :inlove:)

moezychan

« Reply #137 on: January 08 2006, 03:14 am »
My fav part from that volume was the pinky promise SS made to make sure Sakura would come back after going back to the time Clow was alive and the ending Syaoran gave Sakura his teddy bear (MY FAVORITE!! :inlove:)

Isn't that the anime, and not the manga? Because in the manga, Syaoran gave his bear in the 3rd volume if I remember correctly.

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #138 on: January 08 2006, 03:18 am »
Isn't that the anime, and not the manga? Because in the manga, Syaoran gave his bear in the 3rd volume if I remember correctly.

I was talking about the anime, gomen for the confusion.

Also, Syaoran gave Sakura her bear in Volume8 of the manga.

moezychan

« Reply #139 on: January 08 2006, 04:32 am »
I was talking about the anime, gomen for the confusion.

Also, Syaoran gave Sakura her bear in Volume8 of the manga.

That's alright. But what I remember was Syaoran ran off, and Sakura kept his bear for him. He didn't actually give it to her. But Sakura gave her bear at the end of the manga.