AuthorTopic: Chi from chobits and Chi from Tsubasa  (Read 6283 times)

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
Chi from chobits and Chi from Tsubasa
« on: September 20 2005, 05:36 pm »
Ok, I'm new,(and this just poped into my head) but I'm wondering if anyone has read Chobits # 7, on why Chi is created?
It might also tie in as to why Fai created Chi in tsubasa.

Show content

My theory is that Miss Managers husband created Chi's sister, then Chi, because she couldn't have children of her own. Might be the same way about Fai and Ashuro, or what ever its name was, I don't like it because it hurt Fai in a very bad way. And Why I call Ashuro it is because If I do believe it was genderless, last time I checked anyway.

Just thought people would like to know, Thanks for reading

:haha: My second post
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
Re: Chi from chobits and Chi from Tsubasa
« Reply #1 on: September 20 2005, 09:09 pm »
Yeah, I have read Chobits 7 but I never came across anything with the connection of Chii and Fai lol
thanks for the spolier which I am going to try and work out the connection, but I need to read Chobits 7 again because I sort of forgotten what happens
Do NOT under estimate the powers of strawberries

Saikou Ni Happy! Forum / NERV Forum

Offline mintin-chan

• welcome! ^^
« Reply #2 on: September 20 2005, 09:23 pm »
I didn't think there was any link, I just thought they were trying to put Chii in somewhere, as so many people like her.
hate naki yume e motomeru shirube naki sekkaide
Blaze- the best song ever ^^

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #3 on: September 21 2005, 06:23 am »
The reason why Chii from Chobits was created isn't a mystery (I have all 8 volumes so... o.o").... So far I only wonder about the Tsubasa version. And I've got nothin'. lol

Offline Monse-chan

• Love is like a cherry blossom...
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Love is like a cherry blossom...sweet and delicate
« Reply #4 on: September 21 2005, 09:43 am »
I don't think their are linked in that way. I read Chobits and know the reason of why Chii was created, but I don't have an idea of why Fai made Chii. Maybe he was lonely?
  :bunny: *** My Forum Family*** :bunny:
Imouto-chans: Beautiful Maddie-chan, Zeldi-chan,and Marina-chan
Onii-san:[/b] KuroPuppy
Onee-chans: Charme-san, wise and funny Miss Endoh, and Ralea-chan
My lovely and wonderful tia: Moon Li
Lovely avatar and siggy made by my dear auntie Moon Li!!! Arigatou!!
[/i]

Cherry Blossoms dance around you.....
[/i][/b]

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #5 on: September 22 2005, 02:21 am »
Whoa! O.O *reads spoiler* I never thought of that! But, I really do doubt it, because.. Well, I hate to say this, but does Fai even CARE about Chii?! *cries* I mean, when I first saw them, I thought they had this adorable relationship and she was gonna have a big part relating to him, but... I'm on chapter 91 of Tsubasa... And... *sweatdrop* He hasn't mentioned her a SINGLE time to anyone... What's up with that? Oh! *stops crying* Maybe he doesn't mention her because... *sweatdrop* Ohhh, that doesn't work! I was gonna say because he wants to protect her so he doesn't let anyone know about her, but then I realized he left her RIGHT in Ashura's FACE! >_< And I DOUBT that's very safe! Oh forget it I don't know anything...
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #6 on: September 22 2005, 02:26 am »
Maybe it was a test of his magical powers? Or maybe all the Ceres people have a servant like that? (like lots of people in Chobits have persocon)

(Ashura is genderless? i could've sworn he was a guy XD)

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #7 on: September 22 2005, 02:35 am »
Maybe it was a test of his magical powers? Or maybe all the Ceres people have a servant like that? (like lots of people in Chobits have persocon)

(Ashura is genderless? i could've sworn he was a guy XD)

Ack! Another theory I didn't think of! >_< Wow, you people are good!

And about Ashura: Ashura-ou (Fai's Ashura) IS a male. Ashura-ou's son (In RG Veda) is genderless. HOWEVER, just to confuse us, CLAMP decided to call them BOTH Ashura-ou in Tsubasa. I don't know why. So, when referring to Fai's Ashura (Male) I say "Ashura-ou", and when referring to his son, I say "Ashura", although like I said, in Tsubasa they are BOTH "Ashura-ou"... Silly CLAMP... confusing the bejesus out of everyone...

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #8 on: September 22 2005, 03:23 pm »
*ponders* I think Chii is just another tool in his evil plot to rule the kingdom of Celes!! Or so it is in my big  theory involving Fai being power hungry and evil in a weird willy wonka-ish way. Of course this theory doesn't make much sense when I think abou it, but hey, let the fangirl dream.
This Chii is a mystery to me, but I don't think she has a sister in this universe... it's just be too weird.
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #9 on: September 22 2005, 03:57 pm »
Powerhungry Fai? yeah, i had a theory like that too once... That Fai was actually the bad guy, sent to interefere with the journey, and Ashura (a good guy) tried to stop him, so Fai locked him in a coffin. Chii not knowing anything about it.

but well, it doesn't make that much sense, now that I think about it.  Still, Fai is very suspicious. I must know about his past! I must! I must! @_@

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #10 on: September 22 2005, 04:07 pm »
*ponders* I think Chii is just another tool in his evil plot to rule the kingdom of Celes!! Or so it is in my big theory involving Fai being power hungry and evil in a weird willy wonka-ish way. Of course this theory doesn't make much sense when I think abou it, but hey, let the fangirl dream.
This Chii is a mystery to me, but I don't think she has a sister in this universe... it's just be too weird.

Sorry people, but what Yuki is about to say is OFF TOPIC TO THE EXTREME:

O.o.... ^_^ KYAAA! Willy Wonka Fai! OMG! >_< Awesome! I'd LOVE to see that! XD So cuuuute!

Ahem, you may all continue your regularly scheduled "on-topic" conversations....

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #11 on: September 22 2005, 09:47 pm »
Hey, can someone draw that? Fai in a Willy Wonka outfit? That would be sooo funny! erhm... i mean "Super!"

Also, Freya appearing in Tsubasa? I dont know... probably not. Would be funny if she's like... Ashura's servant. and Chii is Fai's servant. But then, Chii would probably have been named Elda, wouldn't she? Since Elda is the one who is Freya's sister. Chii is... well... Chii's not. if you know what i mean. ^^'

Offline Smile_For_Me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #12 on: September 23 2005, 03:48 am »
I don't know, It could happen, but knowing CLAMP, anything can happen, I have a feeling that everyone will find out, hopefully, in the next two or three worlds

Show content

when we find out why Chi is created, in a small little way, and what Fai's true intensions are or why he is running. But if you think about it, when Ashura wakes up, will he kill Chi?

CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #13 on: September 23 2005, 03:51 am »
Hey, can someone draw that? Fai in a Willy Wonka outfit? That would be sooo funny! erhm... i mean "Super!"

Also, Freya appearing in Tsubasa? I dont know... probably not. Would be funny if she's like... Ashura's servant. and Chii is Fai's servant. But then, Chii would probably have been named Elda, wouldn't she? Since Elda is the one who is Freya's sister. Chii is... well... Chii's not. if you know what i mean. ^^'

Heh heh, I'll try it! If people are willing to wait a while.. Yuki is a sloooow drawer...  (That's a weird word.. "drawer".. I guess I'm a slow... "sketcher"... or something.... XD XD)

I don't know, It could happen, but knowing CLAMP, anything can happen, I have a feeling that everyone will find out, hopefully, in the next two or three worlds

Show content

when we find out why Chi is created, in a small little way, and what Fai's true intensions are or why he is running. But if you think about it, when Ashura wakes up, will he kill Chi?

*reads spoiler* JEEZ! >_< Ohh! I hope CLAMP doesn't do that! That'd be horrible! But I really doubt they will because Chii is probably one of their most popular characters of all time.. At least I hope so...

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline silvertsukuyomi

• New Fan
  • oooh...it matches that pink layout.
« Reply #14 on: October 12 2005, 04:15 pm »
hmm...I really hope that CLAMP doesn't do that.  But then agian I see the point of it.

*goes off to ponder and get ready to re-read the series*

Offline Hira

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #15 on: October 16 2005, 02:38 am »
They never really did mention whether the girl is named Chi or Elda in Ceres realm, do they?

off-topic- Mythological reference
I read somewhere that Freya is actually a girl who traveled the world to search for her love, but who's Elda?

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #16 on: October 25 2005, 07:02 am »
Hira-san, yes, her name is Chii in Tsubasa. She said so in third person! XD So cute! I'm pretty sure Fai said it, too, but I don't remember... *sweatdrop* But the name "Elda" has not been mentioned.

You guys wanna know how lame I am? Waaaaay back in the Outo ark, when we saw Chitose-san, I was like: "OMG OMG, she's gonna say something about Chii! She HAS to! Maybe Freya will show up, too!" And guess what never happened? Yeah, that... *vein* I really had my hopes up, back then. And here we are, nearly six volumes later with NO mention of Chii.... *sighs*

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Smile_For_Me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #17 on: October 25 2005, 04:08 pm »
Yeah, I saw her too, CLAMP better start letting on to why Fai created Chi because.. us fan girls and guys want to know.

off topic
Just got one of my guy friends into Tsubasa, he's going as Kurogain on 31st.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #18 on: October 25 2005, 04:18 pm »
Yeah, I saw her too, CLAMP better start letting on to why Fai created Chi because.. us fan girls and guys want to know.

off topic
Just got one of my guy friends into Tsubasa, he's going as Kurogain on 31st.

Off-topic reply to the off-topic statement:

Awesome! You recruited a fan!? And he's dressing up, too?!!  Sweet! XD

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #19 on: November 06 2005, 10:46 am »
(twitch) Willy Wonka Fai? (twitch) OH MY GOD, that is the BEST IDEA EVER!

However, Willy Wonka is not evil... just slightly sadistic... So it makes no sense to describe anybody as 'evil in a Willy Wonka-ish way.' Not even Johnny Depp made Willy Wonka evil. Johnny Depp's Wonka was simply highly neurotic and selfish. Just a note.

As for the idea of Fai not really caring about Chi... I hate that idea, because it makes Fai so cold-hearted. It's been a long, long time since I read Chobits, but Chobits (or what I got out of it, anyway) was about how Chi was a person deserving love, even if she wasn't technically human. So to have Fai not care about Chi would either mean that Fai is a heartless bastard (no!!!!!!) or that Chi is just an object. And I highly doubt that Clamp would make her -just- an object, a doll that Fai made that has no feelings, when Chobits was all about how she -wasn't- an object.

As for why Fai would leave her right next to Ashura if he cared about her... I'm guessing Chi can take care of herself to a certain extent. She'd at least be able to escape from Ashura before Ashura could destroy her. After all, Fai said that he wanted Chi to keep watch and warn him if Ashura woke up, didn't he? So there's probably more to Chi than most think.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign