AuthorTopic: Syaoran-kun!  (Read 63892 times)

moezychan

Re: Syaoran-kun!
« Reply #140 on: December 15 2005, 10:39 am »
Mmhm. I was watching an older episode yesterday, where Sakura and Kero get into a fight. Kero finds this package downstairs (a day or so after the fight..) and it's a box of chocolates shapped like alcohol bottles... but anyway, in the beinning Sakura is trying to capture a card ( The Storm ) but it's too much for her and Syaoran's there too attempting the same thing. He gets swept up in the storm and manages to capture the card. That's what started the fight between Sakura and Kero in the first place. I felt bad for Sakura, since Kero was so upset with her. He even called her a big monster! Aww.

Mmm. That really wasn't much about Syaoran, but when I was watching it I couldn't help but think how much he had changed from being bitter to opening up a little more as the series progressed.

If memories serves, that's episode 13. Sakura and Kero's Big Fight. Syaoran was so awesome when he was able to catch the card, wasn't he?! Raten Shorai!(sp?)

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #141 on: December 15 2005, 10:43 am »
He was, that's for sure! :D
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

moezychan

« Reply #142 on: December 15 2005, 10:50 am »
He was, that's for sure! :D

Oh, I just love Syaoran! He was awesome even before he started to like Sakura! And even when he hated her, he still protected her! My favorite moment in the series before he liked her was episode 9. Sakura and the Mysterious Brooch. When Rika-chan tries to attack her, and Syaoran appears out of nowhere and protects her with his sword! Hanyaan!

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #143 on: December 15 2005, 10:57 am »
Aw, yeah. How sweet. ^~^

Forum Family

Lexi is my cat.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #144 on: December 15 2005, 06:58 pm »
If memories serves, that's episode 13. Sakura and Kero's Big Fight. Syaoran was so awesome when he was able to catch the card, wasn't he?! Raten Shorai!(sp?)

huh, i thought that episode 13 was the one with Sakura and the Power Card :confused:
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

moezychan

« Reply #145 on: December 15 2005, 08:36 pm »
huh, i thought that episode 13 was the one with Sakura and the Power Card :confused:

Yeah, you're right. It's episode 15. Sumimasen minna-san.

Offline * i z z y *

• Aloha! =)
« Reply #146 on: December 20 2005, 02:44 pm »
Syaoran was awesome throughout the series...even if he's cold or super shy! I love every single thing about him in CCS XDD;;

moezychan

« Reply #147 on: December 20 2005, 02:51 pm »
Same here izzy-chan! He's so awesome! He was known to protect Sakura even before he liked her! It's just so great! Watashi no daisuki, Li Syaoran-sama!

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #148 on: December 21 2005, 06:13 pm »
I made this really crappy banner. I'm not good with photoshop and besides that, it's midnight (or rather, when I made it) but still.. I like it. ^_^

Forum Family

Lexi is my cat.

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #149 on: December 21 2005, 07:02 pm »
Lol!!! Hey, any picture with a good looking Syaoran looks good to me. ^^ Syaoran's so cute!!!! :inlove: He will forever be the first anime guy I've ever fallen for, and the reason's obvious. ^.~

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

moezychan

« Reply #150 on: December 22 2005, 01:04 am »
Lol!!! Hey, any picture with a good looking Syaoran looks good to me. ^^ Syaoran's so cute!!!! :inlove: He will forever be the first anime guy I've ever fallen for, and the reason's obvious. ^.~

Same here! There are so many reasons to love him! But I love him in the silent way. He belongs to Sakura. I'm happy for him in that sense!

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #151 on: December 22 2005, 04:27 am »
Same for me as well!!! Which is strange... though yeah I might go crazy and say "Syaoran is mine!!!!" and all that, but I always believe that he belongs to Sakura no matter what. ^^

Kinda jealous of Sakura, but it makes me really happy as well. What is with these two?? @__@ They both make me happy... Lol!!!

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #152 on: December 22 2005, 04:30 am »
Mmhm. He does belong with Sakura. I'm happy for him, but I can still be obsessive and want to glomp him to death. :sweatdrop:
« Last Edit: December 22 2005, 06:20 am by Genki_Girl »

Forum Family

Lexi is my cat.

Offline * i z z y *

• Aloha! =)
« Reply #153 on: December 22 2005, 05:34 am »
Ahh...Sakura deserves Syaoran. They both deserve each other. Even if I'm a bit jealous, I'm happy for the both of them.

I must admit..I think Syaoran is the most amazing boy anime character there is out of all the animes I've watched. Syaoran is a very interesting character and I'm sure everybody quite enjoyed watching him (he's simply so irresistable! <3)

moezychan

« Reply #154 on: December 22 2005, 06:23 am »
I must admit..I think Syaoran is the most amazing boy anime character there is out of all the animes I've watched. Syaoran is a very interesting character and I'm sure everybody quite enjoyed watching him (he's simply so irresistable! <3)

I certainly agree with this! Syaoran-kun sugoi ne! He can be so serious one minute, and so loving and caring the next! How could you not love him?!

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #155 on: December 26 2005, 12:17 pm »
Ah, there has to be more Syaoran fanlistings on the internet then fanlistings for the other boys.  :sweatdrop: He had to be cute. >.>

I guess it's a talent for CLAMP to make really awesome bishies. >.<

Syaoran's cute and Sakura's cute so it's only natural that they would look kawaii together. X3

I didn't really like Syaoran much when I watched Cardcaptors since he was always mean to Sakura (and*cough*Meilin*cough*) but I always loved SS. ^_^

moezychan

« Reply #156 on: December 26 2005, 12:39 pm »
I have a new appreciation for Syaoran right now! I got the box set today, and I saw Syaoran in a new light! He may have been a bit mean to Sakura in the beginning, but he is still so nice!

In the first episode that he finally makes his "official" appearence, he still protects her, and Sakura and him look so kawaii when battling together! How they work together to capture THUNDER, subadashi! Syaoran is just so cool and awesome! I really can't wait to get to the Sakura Card arc where he is openly nice to her!

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #157 on: December 26 2005, 01:14 pm »
If you ask me, Syaoran didn't know this but deep in his heart, he has always loved Sakura. Ha, I'm corny.

He must have loved her since the beginning. If he didn't care about Sakura, he probably wouldn't have saved her from Sword.

moezychan

« Reply #158 on: December 26 2005, 03:40 pm »
If you ask me, Syaoran didn't know this but deep in his heart, he has always loved Sakura. Ha, I'm corny.

He must have loved her since the beginning. If he didn't care about Sakura, he probably wouldn't have saved her from Sword.

I would have to agree with this also! He did love her, but his training probably tried to prevent him. This just proves that love overpowers everything! Even a stubborn willed Chinese boy is no match for it!

Offline Eriol

• Something down there....
  • Super Fan
  • ~The Reincarnated one~
« Reply #159 on: January 02 2006, 12:27 pm »
I would have to agree with this also! He did love her, but his training probably tried to prevent him. This just proves that love overpowers everything! Even a stubborn willed Chinese boy is no match for it!

Yup!!You are 100% right on!!!! :okay:
A mind is terrible thing to waste.

This is only the beginning,the beginning of the end!!

Impossible is nothing!!

Happiness is a warm puppy from Bartlett and also from Peanuts(Charles M. Schulz)

FlyFF character:
Enceladus ---->Elementalist/lvl 93(Never underestimate the power of Nature..)
SHaruhi---->Billposter/lvl 66+(It's clobbering time!!)