AuthorTopic: What is Your Favorite Episode?  (Read 141570 times)

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Espo

  • 100% S+S Lover <3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • ***
  • Posts: 497
  • Gender: Female
  • sakura x syaoran
Re: What is Your Favorite Episode?
« Reply #40 on: April 11 2005, 02:44 am »
Hmm...... when Yukito transforms and Sakura uses maze and illusions and Syaoran come running * fan girl squel *
It's not supposed to feel this way,
I need you, I need you, more and more each day
It's not supposed to hurt this way
I need you I need you I need you
Tell me..
Why...

Offline fisah

  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,690
  • Gender: Female
  • Pathetically Obesessed
Re: What is Your Favorite Episode?
« Reply #41 on: April 11 2005, 04:05 am »
That eppi so so good, I loved syaoran-kun's determination, I couldn't sto squealing, lol
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity



Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Espo

  • 100% S+S Lover <3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • ***
  • Posts: 497
  • Gender: Female
  • sakura x syaoran
Re: What is Your Favorite Episode?
« Reply #42 on: April 11 2005, 04:08 am »
I liked Yue's reaction... he was like

' He broke through maze and illusion.... ??? >___________<'
It's not supposed to feel this way,
I need you, I need you, more and more each day
It's not supposed to hurt this way
I need you I need you I need you
Tell me..
Why...

Offline fisah

  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,690
  • Gender: Female
  • Pathetically Obesessed
Re: What is Your Favorite Episode?
« Reply #43 on: April 11 2005, 04:09 am »
I know, wow, I just loved every bit of that episode, Yue is so awesome too, they all are. It's amazing how I even chose a favourite moment, lol
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity



Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Espo

  • 100% S+S Lover <3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • ***
  • Posts: 497
  • Gender: Female
  • sakura x syaoran
Re: What is Your Favorite Episode?
« Reply #44 on: April 11 2005, 04:12 am »
Yeah, it's hard. It's hard to choose favourite episodes as well.
It's not supposed to feel this way,
I need you, I need you, more and more each day
It's not supposed to hurt this way
I need you I need you I need you
Tell me..
Why...

Offline Lexi

  • Obsessed Fan
  • ***
  • Posts: 442
  • Gender: Female
Re: What is Your Favorite Episode?
« Reply #45 on: April 11 2005, 04:22 am »
I love basically every single CCS episode because they are so kawaii (especially compared to the Cardcaptors s*** Nelvana came up with :angry:). As for favourites... I would say that episodes 40, 57, 32 and 66 are my all-time favourites :D
« Last Edit: October 28 2005, 08:48 am by Lexi »

Offline Espo

  • 100% S+S Lover <3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • ***
  • Posts: 497
  • Gender: Female
  • sakura x syaoran
Re: What is Your Favorite Episode?
« Reply #46 on: April 11 2005, 04:24 am »
But we know one thing; we all like CCS episodes and hate CC!
It's not supposed to feel this way,
I need you, I need you, more and more each day
It's not supposed to hurt this way
I need you I need you I need you
Tell me..
Why...

Offline Airi

  • ~Doki Doki~
  • Good Fan
  • **
  • Posts: 120
  • Gender: Female
Re: What is Your Favorite Episode?
« Reply #47 on: April 11 2005, 08:59 am »
Mine is episode 57! I love that episode! Syaoran's song comes out and it's so cute when he screamed out Sakura's name in the elevator, his expression was priceless *Sniffles* He almost wanted to cry ^-^

Offline Sya0ran

  • :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,299
  • Gender: Female
  • I love Syaoran!<3
Re: What is Your Favorite Episode?
« Reply #48 on: April 11 2005, 09:02 am »
That's a hard question.  I love them all...now that I think about it maybe i should re-wach them again.  :cool:  Heh...all I know is that I love them all!  I despise with a passion Card Captors...[shudders]  lol
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

Offline Airi

  • ~Doki Doki~
  • Good Fan
  • **
  • Posts: 120
  • Gender: Female
Re: What is Your Favorite Episode?
« Reply #49 on: April 11 2005, 09:03 am »
Yes, I'm glad they don't show it anymore >_<

Offline Sya0ran

  • :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,299
  • Gender: Female
  • I love Syaoran!<3
Re: What is Your Favorite Episode?
« Reply #50 on: April 11 2005, 09:07 am »
Yeah, they killed it.   They killed it, killed it, killed it!!!!  XD   :hmp:
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

Offline Airi

  • ~Doki Doki~
  • Good Fan
  • **
  • Posts: 120
  • Gender: Female
Re: What is Your Favorite Episode?
« Reply #51 on: April 11 2005, 09:10 am »
I know >_< *Stabs Nelvana* back onto the topic ^_^U, besides episode 57, the last episode was great too ^_^ Syaoran had a cute smile when he left for Hong Kong, plus the teddie bear scene was just very momentful *Cries*

Offline Zeldi

  • Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • *
  • Posts: 2,200
  • Gender: Female
  • Independent Love Song
Re: What is Your Favorite Episode?
« Reply #52 on: April 11 2005, 03:41 pm »
my  fav episodes are nr 70  40, 57, 32 and 66 i think that was all
 :)

Offline Ralea

  • Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,684
  • Gender: Female
  • When will we see each other again?
Re: What is Your Favorite Episode?
« Reply #53 on: April 11 2005, 07:08 pm »
Seems everyone love 57, don't we people?


~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Zeldi

  • Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • *
  • Posts: 2,200
  • Gender: Female
  • Independent Love Song
Re: What is Your Favorite Episode?
« Reply #54 on: April 11 2005, 10:20 pm »
yea the most do and that´s fun ^^

Offline Espo

  • 100% S+S Lover <3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • ***
  • Posts: 497
  • Gender: Female
  • sakura x syaoran
Re: What is Your Favorite Episode?
« Reply #55 on: April 12 2005, 02:04 am »
Cos its Syaoran and Sakura all the way... ha ha
It's not supposed to feel this way,
I need you, I need you, more and more each day
It's not supposed to hurt this way
I need you I need you I need you
Tell me..
Why...

Offline Cardcaptor Takato

  • Yaoi Fanboi
  • Super Fan
  • ***
  • Posts: 345
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
Re: What is Your Favorite Episode?
« Reply #56 on: April 13 2005, 08:05 am »
My fav episode is "Sakura's Most Precious Friend."  It's Meilin's last appearance in the series (until the Sealed Card movie, anyway) and I thought it was really sad when Shaoran broke the bad news to her.  I also liked the hints at Meilin x Tomoyo in that episode and it seemed like Meilin and Sakura became closer friends in it too, despite what happened.  I just love any episode with Meilin in it but I love this one the most!  It was also the first CCS episode that I really cried while watching it.
When her leathery, crow-footed face turned towards my raised hand and said, “Yes, the boy in the Sailor Mercury t-shirt,� I sprung into action. It took me a brief 20 seconds to acquire the bokken (wooden sword) I had secured to the underside of our chairs with duct tape the night previous. Shouting “Japan BANZAIII!� in the manner of those noble kamikaze pilots from the War of United States Aggression (so tactlessly referred to in your history books as “World War II�), I charged the stage, bringing down the bokken forcefully onto the plywood table in front of Tiffany Grant. It was a tragic mistake not to channel my ki correctly. The bokken splintered into a thousand pieces, leaving me with no other plan of attack besides shouting, “You’re no Asuka!� as two Ohayocon toughs escorted me out of the room-SomethingAwful.com

Offline Ruby Chan

  • Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,102
  • Gender: Female
  • KuroFai Love
Re: What is Your Favorite Episode?
« Reply #57 on: April 14 2005, 03:51 am »
I loved the episode where Sakura cried over Yukito not loving her. But I also loved the last episode. And what about the...aaaragh! They're all good!


My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline ani

  • A Syaoran Fangirl .. ^___~
  • Obsessed Fan
  • ***
  • Posts: 462
  • Gender: Female
Re: What is Your Favorite Episode?
« Reply #58 on: April 14 2005, 01:07 pm »
Mine is episode 57! I love that episode! Syaoran's song comes out and it's so cute when he screamed out Sakura's name in the elevator, his expression was priceless *Sniffles* He almost wanted to cry ^-^
That's my favorite too!! MEGA KAWAII! :inlove: i came close to tears with that episode.. *sniffles*

Offline Arcademan

  • Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,339
  • Gender: Male
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
Re: What is Your Favorite Episode?
« Reply #59 on: April 14 2005, 01:27 pm »
Two episodes I liked quite a bit:

One of the early ones where Sakura thinks she sees her mother (The Illusion)
When she goes back to see Clow Reed.

A few others like 57 and 70 (already mentioned) and another early episode when The Mirror first appears. Not hardly a bad episode in the bunch IMO :)

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!