AuthorTopic: //(TRC - AU) Sprites And Samurai  (Read 13047 times)

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
//(TRC - AU) Sprites And Samurai
« on: September 04 2005, 08:37 pm »
Another AU TRC RP.....but this one isn't set in modern times.....it's really set in Ancient Japan, where Kurogane comes from. Coming home after a night of drinking at the local tavern.....Kurogane meets a blonde man who introduces himself as Fai D Flowright, a sprite. Next morning, Kurogane dismisses it as a figment of his drunken imagination, but then he meets Fai again.....

The only thing is, Ashura has ruled that none of his sprites are allowed to leave the Fairy World to enter the Mortal World unless it is to cause harm to someone.....and he's a very jealous man.......

Kurogane - Ruby Chan
Fai - Sakaki
Ashura - Pikari

Tomoyo - Fai
« Last Edit: September 06 2005, 03:06 am by Ruby Chan »

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Re: //(TRC - AU) Sprites And Samurai
« Reply #1 on: September 04 2005, 10:43 pm »
((OOC: Let the Rp begin! At least, until we need a character that we don't have.  :sweatdrop: ))

Kurogane stumbled slightly as he strode down the muddy track towards the palace, cursing the rock that had dared to lie in his way. He was on his way back from the local tavern, and whilst Kurogane was usually able to hold his alcohol, tonight he had outdone even himself, downing bottle after bottle, to the amazement of his fellow drinkers.

However, he was sober enough to realise that unless he made it back to the palace on time tonight, Tomoyo would ban him from the visits to the tavern that she'd so 'kindly' allowed him to have. Kurogane shuddered at the thought of staying in at night drinking with Tomoyo and Souma - the strongest drink they ever drunk was wine, and Kurogane hated the stuff.

Muttering something about evil rocks, Kurogane almost didn't notice the blonde man standing at the side of the road. However, he sensed that he was being watched, and that was enough for him to pay attention to his surroundigns, frowning as he gazed into the blue eyes of the person who was watching him so curiously.

"Who the hell are you?!" He growled, his words slurring ever so slightly.

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #2 on: September 05 2005, 06:34 am »
Fai watched the human curiously, with his blonde head tilted to one side and bright blue eyes shining in the darkness, as the dark haired man grumpily made his way down the muddy road, not at first noticing Fai as he stood leaning against the side of an old, wooden fence that separated the fields from the road.

"Who the hell are you?!"

Fai flinched slightly at the large man's harsh words, but his curiosity winning out over hesitation, the slender man hopped up, sitting atop the fence and speaking, now with an amused grin playing across his fair features, and a lock of blonde hair falling across his eyes. "I'm Fai... Fai D. Flowright..sprite...at your service," He bowed slightly from where he sat, blinking shyly at the man, "And who are you, and why are you stumbling? Are you hurt?" He asked back innocently, blue eyes suddenly wide and concerned.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #3 on: September 05 2005, 06:57 am »
"I'm Fai... Fai D. Flowright..sprite...at your service,"
"And who are you, and why are you stumbling? Are you hurt?"

Kurogane swayed slightly as he stood still, crimson eyes narrowed at the blonde's announcement and question.

"Sprite? Sprite my foot. Either I'm more drunk than I thought, or you're some stupid make-believer. Sprites aren't real...I haven't believed in the old wives tales since I was a kid." He snorted, staring disdainfully at Fai.

"And I'm not hurt, you baka! Haven't you ever seen someone tipsy before?" He sneered harshly.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #4 on: September 05 2005, 03:31 pm »
"Haven't you ever seen someone tipsy before?"

"Tipsy?" The blonde asked, a slightly confused look in his blue eyes.
Then after pausing for a moment, Fai hopped down from the fence and walked cautiously towards the swaying man, ignoring everything he’d ever been warned about getting too close to humans, as he slowly circled around him, interested...

“You didn't tell me your name. I told you mine, you have to tell me yours. It's only polite, ne?" The blonde asked, smiling up at the dark haired man, while staying just out of his reach.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #5 on: September 05 2005, 06:11 pm »
Kurogane blinked in mild confusion as the blonde....or Fai, whatever his name was.....began to circle him. Most people would have got the hint by now and left him alone....so what was with this stubborn fool?! Maybe if he told him his name he'd go away?

"Kurogane. Just Kurogane - I have no last name." He finally growled, beginning to feel just the slightest bit on edge around the man. For some reason, Fai reminded him of those vultures he saw hovering over battlefields, and that would mean that Kurogane was the...brrrrr.

"Anyway....." He said slowly, a grin spreading over his face. "You can't be a sprite......because all they are meant to do is cause trouble, according to the old tales." He finished triumphantly, sure that he'd proven his point.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #6 on: September 05 2005, 07:04 pm »
Fai smiled back brightly at Kurogane's grin, "Hmm, how about if I call you Kuro-pon? Or Kuro-chan? Or maybe Kuro-mu would be best?" He asked laughing, still slowly circling around the man, who appeared to be getting dizzier as he followed Fai with his eyes.

"And who says I'm not causing trouble, ne?" Fai asked, suddenly stopping, and giggling while watching Kurogane's eyes try to focus on him... and forgetting suddenly, in his fun, to keep his distance from the human man, Fai reached up and touched Kurogane's dark, spiky hair... ruffling it gently...

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #7 on: September 05 2005, 07:09 pm »
Instantly, Kurogane's hand was holding Fai's wrist, gripping it to the point of pain. He could hear the bones of the blonde's fragile wrist creaking under his grasp, but didn't loosen his hold, instead tightening it.

"Kurogane. Not Kuro-pon, Kuro-chan, or Kuro-mu. Kurogane." He said in a soft, deadly voice. He could see Fai wincing, but didn't really care about that. He was a samurai...he didn't care about things like that.

"And who gave you permission to touch my hair?" He continued angrily.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #8 on: September 05 2005, 07:23 pm »
The blonde's blue eyes opened wide as the man suddenly grabbed his slender wrist painfully in his strong grip, and Fai froze, unable to pull away... remembering now, all he'd been warned about humans...especially male humans...

"Gomen ne, Kurogane," He whispered quietly, beginning to tremble as the large man continued to hold tightly to him... "They warned me I'd be hurt if I came here, if I got caught by a human," Fai murmured softly, staring up with his large, blue eyes.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #9 on: September 05 2005, 07:28 pm »
"Gomen ne, Kurogane. They warned me I'd be hurt if I came here, if I got caught by a human,"

Kurogane paused at the words, studying the blue eyes and finding, to his surprise, not just fear there.....but something almost akin to terror, as if Kurogane was some huge monster out of a nightmare. And Fai was actually trembling too....he could feel the tremors vibrating right through his hand and up his arm.....

Sighing, Kurogane released Fai, stepping back to give the blonde some room.

"Look, I'm sorry, alright? I've got a short enough temper anyway, let alone when I'm a bit worse the wear......" He muttered, feeling unexplainably guilty for his actions.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #10 on: September 05 2005, 07:38 pm »
Fai's eyes grew shiny with fear, as he waited for the human man to do all the horrible things to him that he'd been told would happen if he got caught... but then Kurogane let go...actually apologizing for hurting him, and stepping back.

"Are you sure you are a human?" Fai asked softly, his eyes reflecting the amazement he felt at surviving his brush with the man. His wrist was bruised and hurting, but he felt a happiness at the fact... they for once, had been wrong, or perhaps this man was just different...

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #11 on: September 05 2005, 07:51 pm »
"Are you sure you are a human?"

Kurogane snorted at the question.

"Idiot. Of course I'm human. Are you always this naive, or...." His voice trailed off, and he did a double take, staring at Fai.

"You really are a sprite, aren't you?" He whispered hoarsely, never taking his eyes off the blonde.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #12 on: September 05 2005, 08:39 pm »
"You really are a sprite, aren't you?"

"Of course I am... told you so, didn't I?" Fai smiled once again, reminding himself this time not to touch the man. He didn't move away, however, figuring if Kurogane was going to hurt him, he wouldn't have let him go in the first place.

The blonde gazed up into Kurogane's crimson colored eyes seriously, "Are you still that one thing... tipsy?" He asked curiously, "How did you get that way?"

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #13 on: September 05 2005, 08:43 pm »
Kurogane could almost feel his jaw dropping out of shock. Don't tell me he's never tasted alcohol before?! Or even seen its effects?

"I drank sake of course." He snorted, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow.

"You do know what sake is, right?" He asked. I mean come on, no one can be that naive or innocent....even Tomoyo's little cousins know what sake is, even if they haven't drunk it. He's got to know....right?

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #14 on: September 05 2005, 08:52 pm »
"You do know what sake is, right?"

Fai looked up at Kurogane's expression and laughed at how amused the man seemed to be, "Sake is the thing that humans drink to get tipsy?"

Then tilting his blonde head and considering for a moment, he asked Kurogane, "Do you have any of this... sake? I would like to try some, especially if you find it so good!"

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #15 on: September 05 2005, 09:38 pm »
Kurogane blinked at the question, before snorting disbleievingly again.

"Of course not, dummy! That's why I went to the tavern! I don't have any sake!" He snapped, turning around so that he wasn't facing Fai. However, he could still feel hurt eyes staring at his back, which made him sigh and turn back round again.

"Look....maybe I can get my hands on something, alright? It's not every day you meet a sprite....even if that sprite is an idiot." He sighed.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #16 on: September 06 2005, 06:00 am »
Fai smiled widely up at Kurogane, and began to walk towards the field once again. "So, it's a date then! Fai, Kurogane... and sake!" He giggled, then looked over his shoulder, back at Kurogane, as he gracefully jumped over the fence.

"You stayed a long time at that place where you were drinking sake," He said, grinning, "Shouldn't you be getting back to the palace, ne?"

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #17 on: September 06 2005, 06:09 am »
Kurogane sighed, crossing his arms.

"Yes, Tomoyo will be angry other...hey! I never told you that!" He shouted, caught off guard by Fai's words.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #18 on: September 06 2005, 06:49 am »
"hey! I never told you that!"

Fai's grin grew wider at the look on Kurogane's face, "I've been watching you, Kuro-tan!" He admitted mischievously. "I like you..."

And then turning, Fai walked away, into the field. His body shimmering in the moonlight...blonde hair lighting like spun gold... then suddenly he disappeared, with only his last sentence ringing in the air behind him...

"Don't forget our date...Kuro-mu..."
« Last Edit: September 06 2005, 08:13 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #19 on: September 07 2005, 01:25 am »
Kurogane stared as Fai shimmered away, blinking at Fai's last words.

"I've been watching you, Kuro-tan!"

Then, shaking his head, he continued back to the palace, wondering what Tomoyo was going to make of all this. Fai's visit seemed to have sobered him up, and he was no longer stumbling along the path.....in fact, he was outright running, realising that he only had a short while until he passed the time Tomoyo had set for him to be back by.

Finally arriving, Kurogane marched past his fellow ninja with hardly a backward glance, before crashing through Tomoyo's door with his usual respect, yelling out to her.

"Tomoyo, you'll never guess what I just saw!"