AuthorTopic: A little help?  (Read 1912 times)

Offline Keroberos

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
A little help?
« on: September 01 2005, 08:02 am »
I'm really sorry if this isn't supposed to be here, I'm new. Anyways,  I have been trying to download 16+ episodes of Tsubasa that are subbed but during my download of epi 15, I've been having trouble trying to get them. I don't know if it's my torrent or the server...but can someone tell me if they know? And, if you can send me the episodes, then email me kerocola172@yahoo.com. I'm fed up with BitTorrents...

Offline Sayora Chan

• Great Fan
  • Fai-A-Holic
Re: A little help?
« Reply #1 on: September 10 2005, 12:46 pm »
I really don't think it's the torrent's fault.  I have dial up and my Onii-San has broadband and torrents always work.  The only time i've seen problems, was when someone's harddrive was almost full.  I think you should defragment your computer and try it again.  I hope I was able to help.   :wave:

Avatar by Okamirei!! So Many thanks to her!  Sig is my first attempt, but it's really growing on me. ^_^
Forum Family:
Dragonia - Imoto-Chan, moonprincess18 - Imoto-Chan
moezy-chan - Onee-San, KawaiiHana - Itoko
KuroPuppy  - Onii-San, Tooya_Mizuki - Onii-San
Zeldi - Imoto-Chan, Starfire - Imoto-Chan
Okamirei - Imoto-Chan, Ralea - Imoto-Chan
OniiChanTouya-Itoko, princess_kakurine - Imoto-Chan, Moon Hime - Imoto Chan

Offline silvertsukuyomi

• New Fan
  • oooh...it matches that pink layout.
« Reply #2 on: September 21 2005, 07:37 am »
I'm really sorry if this isn't supposed to be here, I'm new. Anyways, I have been trying to download 16+ episodes of Tsubasa that are subbed but during my download of epi 15, I've been having trouble trying to get them. I don't know if it's my torrent or the server...but can someone tell me if they know? And, if you can send me the episodes, then email me kerocola172@yahoo.com. I'm fed up with BitTorrents...

I really have idea where you'd find a direct download for any of the tsubasa chronicle eps. Just do your best to find a torrent that has seeds and be as patient as possible.  If you really want to try your luck...there are several livejournal communities that are all about Tsubasa.  Just do a search and I'm sure that you'll find them!

Offline rukia

• New Fan
  • kyou kun...kyou kun...mmmm
« Reply #3 on: November 09 2005, 11:39 pm »
yes i have the same problem. i'm up to eps 9 only =( coz when i try to download torrent eps they don't work. do i have to download a certain program or something? taskete (help) please help me!!!!
Oh...what would life be without anime?
oh...i'm craving chocalate as i always do
oh, what if syaoran, Sasuke and ichigo were real?