AuthorTopic: General discussions on the TRC Movie  (Read 91160 times)

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
Re: General discussions on the TRC Movie
« Reply #160 on: March 06 2006, 10:24 am »
Okay! I've seen both movies now. :keke:

Is it just me, or did Syaoran totally get his *** kicked more than usual? :sweatdrop: In the first fighting scene he was involved in, he basically just got beat up.  :hehe:
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Jenx

• Flan > You
  • Good Fan
  • Dun wanna. D= You can't make me. D= Muffin! ^.^
« Reply #161 on: March 06 2006, 01:46 pm »
Oh, he did. It made me happy. I LOVED the animation on those crow-men too, it just made me squee.
Oh man, if you have the mkv, listen to the commentary during KuroFai's fight scene. They make funny noises. xD It amuses me.
"A train stops at a train station. A bus stops at a bus station. On my desk, I have a workstation..."

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #162 on: March 06 2006, 08:22 pm »
is there an avi. file for download since mkv's don't work for me :sweatdrop:
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline KatanaJon

• Good Fan
  • Super.
« Reply #163 on: March 07 2006, 09:55 am »
is there an avi. file for download since mkv's don't work for me :sweatdrop:

Go here.

http://bt.saiyaman.info/

RAW, but I'm keeping an eye out for a subbed TRC.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #164 on: March 09 2006, 04:48 am »
just saw the sub version but thanks anyway

hmm..what i really liked about the movie was that they made Syaoran's right eye look different from his left....only too bad they used a lot of music from the anime series, was hoping for more new songs then just Aerial and Amurita

but those songs were great so that isn't much of a problem....in short, the movie was great! :noteworthy:
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline cherry_blossomVNM

• New Fan
  • I love Sakura and Syaoran!
« Reply #165 on: March 09 2006, 09:35 am »
Wow, I just saw the Tsubasa movie for the first time yesterday, and I love it very much!!!  :inlove: It's such an awesome movie with amazing animation and lovely artwork. And yes, I agree with some people, the only thing I don't like about this movie is.... it's too short!!!

Offline Jenx

• Flan > You
  • Good Fan
  • Dun wanna. D= You can't make me. D= Muffin! ^.^
« Reply #166 on: March 09 2006, 02:04 pm »
...Whaaaaat?
I finally saw it subbed and I gotta say, I think I enjoyed it better raw. XD But that's ok, cause I LOVED it raw. And it probably would've been better if they had more time so they could actually explain stuff instead of just trying to rush through it. Such pretty art though. Makes me happy.
"A train stops at a train station. A bus stops at a bus station. On my desk, I have a workstation..."

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #167 on: March 09 2006, 02:22 pm »
...Whaaaaat?
I finally saw it subbed and I gotta say, I think I enjoyed it better raw. XD But that's ok, cause I LOVED it raw. And it probably would've been better if they had more time so they could actually explain stuff instead of just trying to rush through it. Such pretty art though. Makes me happy.
I agree with you to a certain extent. They rushed, and didn't explain anything. Still loved it.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline seren

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #168 on: March 09 2006, 08:35 pm »
i just finished watching the movie after downloading for a night and a half day. it's good but i also agree that it's soo short, but still, i like it.

Offline Monse-chan

• Love is like a cherry blossom...
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Love is like a cherry blossom...sweet and delicate
« Reply #169 on: March 09 2006, 09:57 pm »
I loved the movie, rushed or not, because there were cute SS moments!! Hehehe!!!

But, once I think about it, it WAS too short. Oh well, at least now we can say we have a Tsubasa and XXXHolic movie!! And let´s hope it´s not the last one we are going to have!!! Hehe
  :bunny: *** My Forum Family*** :bunny:
Imouto-chans: Beautiful Maddie-chan, Zeldi-chan,and Marina-chan
Onii-san:[/b] KuroPuppy
Onee-chans: Charme-san, wise and funny Miss Endoh, and Ralea-chan
My lovely and wonderful tia: Moon Li
Lovely avatar and siggy made by my dear auntie Moon Li!!! Arigatou!!
[/i]

Cherry Blossoms dance around you.....
[/i][/b]

Offline .::ka::.

• "HUmp!" like Kuro-tan XD
  • Mega Fan
  • HUmp ?!
« Reply #170 on: March 10 2006, 02:16 am »
Tsubasa movie is awesome !!!! The art and the animation are so coooooollllllll !!! I love it more than anime series.... But, the story is quite of .... boring ~ Nothing much happened out of expect ...

Kurogane and Fai are just so blank... they only have a little of action show, we are most see Syao, Sak and Tomoyo...
- Starting from here - Let's make a promise - You and me - Let's just be honest -
Kurogane is <3

My Precious <~ down for a while >___>  | My Journal
Forum Family
My lovely little sis XD Kai Mizuki [/i] & Aya-chan[/i]

Offline Brad

• Big Fan
  • Puu!
« Reply #171 on: March 10 2006, 10:57 pm »
I think it was a good length. At least at this point in time until they get all the feathers. THEN I'd like to see a 2 hour finale movie animation style!

p.s. If anyone's interested I just did a review of the Movie DVD with screencaps of the movie and menus, etc. http://www.casualsmirk.com/tsubasa/review_dvd_movie01.php Hopefully it'll be useful for reference. ;)

Am so glad everyone's seen the movie now! I saw it in August and had noone to talk to about it!  :lol:
Swing by my two babies, Loop: TRC & Link: xxxHolic

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #172 on: March 11 2006, 04:05 am »
Hnn, I've seen it, now.. And I dunno.. It was alright. I really pretty much only paid attention to the five minutes of Kuro and Fai! XD The rest of it was alright.. It was pretty boring if you ask me.. There was no humor in the movie at all! But what was supposed to be serious ended up being funny to me! XD I mean, heck, the big bad bird they had under the ground just looked like Tucan Sam on steroids! Then there was that tongue thing... XD
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #173 on: March 11 2006, 04:49 am »
The artwork was beautiful...but I found the story trite and dull.  It didn't really fit in with the feel of the manga.  It was full of fanservice too (Sakura/Syaoran moments and Kuro/Fai hintsaplenty) which is good whilst you're watching the movie, but after the movie you see it as corny and cheap.

The animation was top notch, though.  And I LOVED the way Kurogane and Fai's battle was coordinated (they fight so well together!).

But the plot was just boring, underdeveloped and rushed.  The XXXholic movie had a better plot (and most of that movie was just Watanuki running around a house and freaking out!).  And I don't like how they keep reusing Tomoyo-hime (or President Tomoyo, or Tomoyo in a position of power and rank).  Sure, she gives off the aura of a kind, benevolent leader and looks all pretty and princessy, but it would be more interesting and original to see her as a common worker or something.

::sigh:: Maybe I've come to expect too much depth from my Clampworks!

Selenity

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #174 on: March 11 2006, 04:58 am »
The artwork was beautiful...but I found the story trite and dull.  It didn't really fit in with the feel of the manga.  It was full of fanservice too (Sakura/Syaoran moments and Kuro/Fai hintsaplenty) which is good whilst you're watching the movie, but after the movie you see it as corny and cheap.

The animation was top notch, though.  And I LOVED the way Kurogane and Fai's battle was coordinated (they fight so well together!).

But the plot was just boring, underdeveloped and rushed.  The XXXholic movie had a better plot (and most of that movie was just Watanuki running around a house and freaking out!).  And I don't like how they keep reusing Tomoyo-hime (or President Tomoyo, or Tomoyo in a position of power and rank).  Sure, she gives off the aura of a kind, benevolent leader and looks all pretty and princessy, but it would be more interesting and original to see her as a common worker or something.

::sigh:: Maybe I've come to expect too much depth from my Clampworks!

Selenity
LOL. Actually, this is pretty much my feelings about it. But... corny isn't necessarily bad, to me. But the anime of CLAMP's works are never as good as the manga. They're usually pretty good, but never as good. But never say you expect too much from CLAMP! CLAMP's works are a mixture of light fluffiness and deep philosophy, excellent story line and complete and utter fanservice. That's why we love'm!
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #175 on: March 11 2006, 08:16 am »
I liked his movie; animation is great!!!!! :hello2: :hello2:
...but...is too short...I think that this good animation could have been used in anime. :dodge:
sincerely, movie is better made than anime and this one would have more succes with that design and animation
(sorry, I'm a bit critic :heh:)

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #176 on: March 11 2006, 05:25 pm »
(and most of that movie was just Watanuki running around a house and freaking out!)
Lol Watanuki running and screaming is Hilarious! I really enjoyed that movie ^^. The art was kinda weird, people were really long and thin, even more than the already long and thin manga. But it was still really good.
Tsubasa... uh... It was ok, the art and movement was nice, I loved the Fai/Kurogane fight and SxS in the barrel lol. Mokona was also extra cute ^^ pulling Sakura out of the way when Syaoran was gonna fall on her :D cuteness.The end felt rushed, there were a lot of corney moments and nothing was explained. Also WTF would you make a 36 miunute movie!!!???

Tsubasa - 2 stars
Holic - 4 Stars

• Mega Fan
  • HUmp ?!
« Reply #177 on: March 11 2006, 05:29 pm »
I love the first scence of Tsubasa movie, the  moment when Syaoran asked Yuuko how to hlep Sakura, I love the BGM here and black and white image just sooooo cooooool !!!
The art is very well ~ I don't like the story much -_______-
- Starting from here - Let's make a promise - You and me - Let's just be honest -
Kurogane is <3

Forum Family

Offline kaori-chan

« Reply #178 on: March 13 2006, 03:06 pm »
Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but don't you find it strange that Tomoyo put the ring on Sakura's ring finger on her left hand? While Sakura put the ring on Syaroan's index finger? *shrugs*

• Mega Fan
  • HUmp ?!
« Reply #179 on: March 13 2006, 09:26 pm »
oooohhhh O.o I didn't even notice that O.o
Hey, I have a question, when Tomoyo put the ring on Sak's hand, Sak saw something strange that fill with darkness and screaming, I wonder what's that ? they're not mention that in the rest.... >____<
Kurogane is <3

Forum Family