AuthorTopic: Mahou Sensei Negima  (Read 2070 times)

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
Mahou Sensei Negima
« on: August 09 2005, 02:31 am »
Wow, no one ever made a topic on this!? The horror!!  :rotfl:

Synopsis: Negi Springfield, 10 year old graduate of a British magic wizarding school, is given one final task before becoming a proper Magister in the society of Mages - to become an English teacher in an all girl's high school! As soon as he arrives, he completely embarasses one of his students, Asuna Kagurazaka, and replaces the teacher she loves, which garners her hatred. To make matters worse, Asuna learns that Negi is a wizard,and promises to tell unless he helps her out. But, unfortunately, circumstances force them to work together to do many things, from fighting evil wizards to helping the class pass their final exam, with a lot of humor, magic, and romances thrown in.

So what do you guys think? Lol. I absolutely am addicted to this series besides TRC.  :keke:

Offline Kaptan

• New Fan
Re: Mahou Sensei Negima
« Reply #1 on: August 15 2005, 08:34 pm »
Negima rulez of course but wonder why there aren't any chaps 'till 3 weeks...?

A little note for new readers: There aren't any errors of volume 1 for love potion chap, Asuna is  :hello2: immune :hello2: to magic so she'll be best partner ever for negi.
« Last Edit: August 16 2005, 04:43 am by Kaptan »
Coffee is evil. o.O

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #2 on: August 16 2005, 06:14 am »
Lol, I think that's really a spoiler for the new readers. :sweatdrop:

The author takes breaks all the time so new chapters in Japan get delayed. The latest one is 105 I think... Lol. I'm not quite sure at this point. I've still yet to get 104. o.O I'm dying from suspense.

Asuna is probably more interesting than Negi though, to be honest.

3-A Classmates Popularity Poll (from Shonen Magazine) was pretty interesting... inthe first few weeks/months of Negima's release, Makie Sasaki beat Asuna. :O she didnt even do anything at the time. LoL

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #3 on: August 16 2005, 08:54 am »
Negima is awsome..Setsuna is cool! xD
Show content
Did Asuna really die in the anime?  :( I haven't seen the episodes before she died, so I don't know how or what happened...
« Last Edit: August 16 2005, 02:05 pm by Okamirei »

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #4 on: August 16 2005, 09:18 am »
Show content
Technically she didn't really die... at least not in the end. It's like a twisted plot thing if you know what I mean. lol

go to this site for the 411 on the ending. - http://www.tensdomain.com/quietgeek/?cat=6

and thus... i am very grateful for the anime. it wouldnt have hurt the producers to make several seasons instead, would it? lol

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #5 on: August 16 2005, 02:04 pm »
oh my god. there are already two spoilers to my view. please people learn how to use spoilers.

and i think its a pretty good manga
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.