AuthorTopic: My site!  (Read 2644 times)

Offline Dream_idol

My site!
« on: August 04 2005, 02:04 pm »
http://www.myotaku.com/users/syaoransgrl

I've started this roleplay on Yahoo and I still need alot of characters. Please feel free to visit this site and join the roleplay! Thanks!

Dear Readers,

You have have been invivted to join "A Guardian in Disguise" Roleplay. This is a fun and safe place to roleplay and have fun with other members of the roleplay. There are a few rules you will have to follow (When you sign up you will be able to read the rules). If you have any questions regarding this roleplay dont hesitate to email me, rain_fallen_tears (the creator of the roleplay) at misha@cableone.net or e-mail JacobsGirl at rain_fallen_tears@yahoo.com.

Sincerly,
Dream_Idol and jacobsGirl

Discription:
15 Year old Star Wings has come to Tokyo, Japan to attend her High school years abroad.After a few months of school, her life gets back on track and she beco0mes use to her new life. But what happens when you have near death experience, get saved by this really cute guy, and then find out that he goes to the same school as you? Things get a little weird. Theropy wouldn't be sucha bad idea after all in 'A Guardian in Disguise'.

Roles

Star Wings ~played by syaoransgrl~
Lance Saratoshi ~played by puff_the_magic_dragon567~
Dustin Sanatoshi~played by suu_no_clover~
Eric Minoru ~open~
Afton ~open~
Rinna Niazawa ~played by lovingmemories112~
Hanna Niazawa ~open~
Tyler Akino ~open~

*no longer accepting made up characters*

Star Wings:
Is one of the main characters in the story. Star is an American girl who came to study through her High school years, Abroad in Japan

Lance Saratoshi:
Is one of Star's guy friends. He picks on her alot and is much like an older brother. Very protective.

Dustin Sanatoshi:
One day he's a guy that sits next to you in class the next...he's your guardian angle! Lance is Star's guardian angle even though he doens't act like it.

Eric Minoru:
Eric is the evil demon in the story. He works for Afton and is also in love with Star. Think of him as the Devil's assitant.

Afton:
Is a very strong Demon. He's the main bad guy. He lurks in the soul of Dustin and will only be reborn if a certain some on cunfesses their love for him

Rinna Niazawa:
One of Star's best friend and is Hanna's younger sister. She's pretty mucha party animal, a complete opossite of her sister.

Hanna Niazawa:
Hanna is Rinna's older sister. She's another one of Stars friends. Unlike Rinna she's more down to earth but still likes to have fun.

Tyler Akino:
Tyler is a raver, and very popular at school. Being a raver, he's a really good dancer. Tyler also has the hots for Star but i don't think Lance or Dustion approve of this.

(I still need to fill in some characters. The Roleplay can not start till all of the characters a filled.)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/In_Disguise/
« Last Edit: August 15 2005, 12:10 pm by Dream_idol »

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
Re: My site!
« Reply #1 on: August 07 2005, 09:44 am »
but how do i join? i'd like to be dustin, if it's okay. i'm a girl after all  :keke:.
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Dream_idol

« Reply #2 on: August 07 2005, 02:29 pm »
but how do i join? i'd like to be dustin, if it's okay. i'm a girl after all :keke:.

Well I noticed that you have already joined..and i sent you an e-mail asking which charater you wanted to play but I'm just know checking this so ignore that e-mail.kk

Offline 89757knight

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #3 on: September 16 2005, 01:17 pm »
Humm.sound interesting.Hei !!! This website is very awesome .I lke it and I will join it.
Hei !!! Hope you have peaceful days everyday.

moezychan

« Reply #4 on: September 16 2005, 01:43 pm »
I checked the website, and it seems that all the roles are filled. Are there anymore that I could take part in?

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #5 on: September 16 2005, 02:01 pm »
kool. hey i'm a member on theotaku.com too, and nice site i'll sign your gb (my name is animegrl01)

Offline Dream_idol

« Reply #6 on: September 17 2005, 11:29 am »
Sorry! It's been so long since i've been on...and I'm sorry to say that I'm no longer accepting made up characters and there's an update on the characters

Roles

Star Wings ~played by syaoransgrl~
Lance Saratoshi ~played by puff_the_magic_dragon567~
Dustin Sanatoshi ~played by shadow_star415~
Eric Minoru ~temporarily played by rain_fallen_tears~
Afton ~temporarily played by puff_the_magic_dragon567~
Rinna Niazawa ~played by strait_a_student1~
Hanna Niazawa ~played by winxmagix~
Tyler Akino ~temporarily played by millylii~

Made Up characters

Anaxandrea Smith ~played by rain_fallen_tears~
Maylin Chen ~played by millylii~

*not acepting anymore made up characters*

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/In_Disguise/

Again sorry if it took me so long and I still need perminante roles for Afton, Tyler, and Tyler.

Thatnks    *^^*Star Tsubasa*^^*