AuthorTopic: ~[TRC Hanshin RPG] Immediate Peril: A Tale of Kudan  (Read 33684 times)

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: [TRC Hanshin RPG] Immediate Peril: A Tale of Kudan
« Reply #40 on: August 06 2005, 01:57 pm »
"Hah! I'd like to see you try. I so have some business with yukito, and no one will stand in my way."

"I stand in your way......." Touya replied in a low voice, then without making a motion, Touya called his kudan into the air.....beams of light shining from the jewels on the sleek animal's forehead and neck......aiming for the tall boy....

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #41 on: August 06 2005, 02:37 pm »
The light flashed into Kagami's eyes; blinding him momentarily. He yelled in pain, backing away.
"Argh! You'll pay!" he shouted, rage boiling madly inside him.
He turned to his kudan. "Attack!"
Obeying, the kudan roared. A large whirlwind formed around the area, displacing everything around.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #42 on: August 06 2005, 02:52 pm »
Touya's eyes grew wide at the whirlwind that appeared out of nowhere, his hand going up to shield his vision, as the wind picked up dust and debris and sent it whipping through the air around him. Touya tried to look back at Yuki, but found it hard to see anything..... "Dammit!" He cried, eyes watering and clentching shut. "Spinel, get Yuki, take him away from this...." he yelled to his kudan.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
Re: [TRC Hanshin RPG] Immediate Peril: A Tale of
« Reply #43 on: August 06 2005, 04:13 pm »
Yukito squinted, trying to peer through the storm, trying to make sure Touya was still there. Then for a moment through the howling storm he caught a glimpse of rippling clothes on the street. With a feeling of dread, he realized what it was. "Shougo!" He turned to Hori desperately. "Hori-san, you have to help him!"

"Spinel, get Yuki, take him away from this...." He Touya's words through the noise of destruction.
"Touya...!" Yukito protested, even as the black panther lifted him onto its back. He couldn't let Touya fight without his kudan! He felt completely and utterly useless at the moment, knowing there was nothing much his third-level kudan could do, and that this was all his fault...

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #44 on: August 06 2005, 06:54 pm »
((OOC - Since Shougo's still unconscious, this is a descriptive post))

As thw whirlwind crashed onto the street and began to increase in strength, Shougo's unconscious form began to slide along the pavement, roughly catching on the loose stones and rubble beneath him. One particularly strong gust of wind shoved his body into a nearby wall, and there was a sickening crunch as his left hand was caught between himself and the wall.

Blood was pouring freely from his wounds again, reopened by the uncaring grit of the pavement, but he wasn't awake to notice the blood, or his damaged hand.

Or the fact that the whirlwind was straight on course for him.
« Last Edit: August 07 2005, 05:58 am by Ruby Chan »

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #45 on: August 07 2005, 03:43 am »
" Hai, I wont let Kagami get away with this !" She said to Yuki .."Go with Spinel !I'll take care of Touya-san!" She said .. giving him a smile and Nodding to her Kudan ... " Fukkatsu !" She yelled " Go ! Protect Touya-san !"

She stood up and went to join her .. But suddenly .. a red liquid caught her eye... to the side of her .. Was... " SHOUGO! " She yelled in horror as she sprinted towards him ... Lifting his body ... And unaware of the tornado tearing towards them both ...She ripped her scarf off and bandaged his bleeding hand as best she could under the circumstances ... She slowly tried to stand up ... Lifting Shougo's body in her arms and walking as best she could towards a sheltered place .. to deposit his body ...

The pheonix went to shield Touya ...  Taking some of the blazing wind away from Touya ...

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #46 on: August 07 2005, 06:50 am »
As the huge bird appeared in front of Touya, blocking some of the wind, he turned to make sure Yuki was being carried to safety.....then once again squinted his eyes toward his attacker...

"Why are you doing this?" He demanded angrily, becoming worried, for his kudan had now left his side and though the firey bird was protecting him, he knew he didn't stand a chance against this boy.
And where the hell are you, Shougo??

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #47 on: August 07 2005, 11:27 am »
Kagami watched the wrecking scene, grinning.  But then seeing Touya's kudan taking Yukito away, his smile quickly vanished. You won't get away...
Meeting eyes with Touya, he sneered at his question.

"Why? I have my reasons." Then calling his kudan, he leapted away.. heading after the large panther.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #48 on: August 07 2005, 11:36 am »
"NO!" Touya cried, watching the boy's kudan take off after Spinel and Yuki.
Touya ran and lunged at the boy, grabbing him around the legs, trying to bring him to the ground....trying to stop him long enough for Yukito to get to safety.....
"I won't let you......" he growled, pain shooting through his left arm as he hit the ground hard....wind still whipping around him....

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #49 on: August 07 2005, 11:45 am »
Kagami crashed to the ground, held down tightly by Touya. "Get the hell off me!" he yelled, struggling. Kicking helplessly, he turned to face his kudan. "After him! Don't let him get away!"
Watching his kudan leave, he chuckled quietly.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #50 on: August 07 2005, 11:57 am »
"Call him back!" Touya yelled, slamming the boy down, "NOW!"
His left arm raged in pain, put Touya was relentless, "Call your kudan back," he demanded, staring the boy in the eyes, his other hand reaching to grasp the boy's neck...........

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #51 on: August 07 2005, 12:07 pm »
Pain shot into Kagami's back as he was flung to the floor.

Call your kudan back..

He looked hard into Touya's black eyes and smiled. "and if I don't?"

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #52 on: August 07 2005, 12:32 pm »
Touya wasn't normally a violent man, but seeing the boy smile - while Yuki was in danger, was more than he could take......and his hand slowly tightened around the boy's neck as he leaned his weight against it.
"You'll call him back......if not....." He tightened his hold enough that the boy could no longer draw a breath, then slammed the boy once more against the littered pavement.

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #53 on: August 07 2005, 12:44 pm »
Kagami clenched his teeth; dazed by the strike. He gasped as Touya's hand tightened quickly aroung his neck.

Koshi!

Suddenly, a brown wolf came out; pouncing onto Touya. It snarled, grabbing him and flinging him across the ground.
Getting up, Kagami watched the teenager slowly slip into darkness. "I told you before..no one gets in my way." Then hanging onto the wolf, he jumped away.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #54 on: August 07 2005, 01:01 pm »
The boy gasped beneath him........then the brown wolf came runnning...growling as if in a rage at seeing his master in Touya's grip...and then tearing into his already injured arm, and Touya found himself hurled across the ground violently.
He looked up with dazed, unfocused eyes at the boy who stood above him.....

"I told you before..no one gets in my way."

Yuki......... And then only darkness, as Touya's eyes slid shut, and he fell into unconsciousness..........

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #55 on: August 07 2005, 03:30 pm »
Yukito clung to the panther kudan's neck as it carried him further away against his will. He wanted as much as possible to get away from Kagami, but Touya was still back there. He glanced back desperately, and noticed the wind beginning to die down. "Stop!" he called to Spinel. He slid off its back, stumbled, and would have fallen over if not for the support of his own kudan.

Yuki ran, limping and stumbling back toward the battle site as fast as he could. As the dust began to settle, he saw what he had feared the worst. A body lay limp in the rubble. A blue shirt... just like the one Touya had been wearing today... It was Touya...

"No..." he whispered, "NO...!" He fell to his knees beside Touya's body, the pain of his own injuries numbing as he saw Touya's mangled right arm. Tears were blurring his vision. This is my fault...

"Spinel! Please help him... he needs to get to the hospital!" Yukito pleaded the kudan that hovered near its master. He didn't know if the kudan would obey anyone except Touya, but he knew his friend's weight would be too much for his own weak kudan. But surely to save its own master...

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #56 on: August 07 2005, 07:02 pm »
The large, winged kudan looked to Yukito thoughtfully, then turned to Touya and lifted him on his back, obeying the one his master loved.....
The panther kudan then turned back to Yukito, as if waiting for him to climb on his sleek back, behind Touya, and give instruction.

At his kudan's touch, Touya began to stir......trying to open his eyes.....sensing Yukito close. "Yuki," he whispered, afraid that he had failed.....that the boy and the wolf kudan had somehow hurt Yukito...please let him be okay...
"Yuki....I.." he tried to whisper once again, as he lay upon his kudan's strong back.
But fatigue overtook him, and he once again slipped into unconsciousness, before finishing the words he had wanted so desperately to say.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #57 on: August 07 2005, 09:56 pm »
Hori had given up trying to find Shougo's body  a safe place - there was no where that was stable enough ! ...  She ran back to the place where Spinel had Yuki and Touya on his back... They hadnt taken off yet ...

She saw The state that Touya was in ! " Touya-san ! Yukito-san ! Are you alright ?" Her face was striken with worry ... and some exsaustion  from having to Carry Shougo around ...

Her Pheonix returned to her side ... cawwing lightly ...

" Fukkatsu " She said .." Can you take Shougo with these to a hospital ?" She asked ... The bird cawwed in agreement and understanding .. Lifting Shougo onto its back ...

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #58 on: August 08 2005, 04:32 am »
"Shh, To~ya," Yukito soothed as the other man began to move. "It's alright... you're alright..." He helped the kudan lift Touya onto its back and was about to climb on when he heard Hori's voice behind him.

"Shougo...!" Yuki's heart wrenched to see both his friends in such a condition. The girl's kudan was taking care of him. Once he had climbed aboard Spinel, wincing for a moment at the pain in his own leg, he looked down at her with a soft, sad smile. "Thank you, Hori-san."

He clung tight to Touya as they took off into the air... never wanting to let go.... Please god... please....

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #59 on: August 08 2005, 04:58 am »
The slight breeze roused Shougo, and he groaned, eyes slowly blinking awake. He started as he realsied that he was riding Fukkatsu, and instantly regretted it as blinding pain shot through him, making him cry out. Glancing to his left, he saw Spinel carrying Yukito and Touya - Yukito seemed to have hurt his leg, but Touya...Shougo's heart filled with rage as he saw the state of his friend, and quickly realsied that he had received those injuries protecting Yukito.

Struggling into a kneeling position on Hori's kudan, he held out his hand, feeling the familiar rush of power that signified Soshi's existence. Then, getting to his feet and wobbling dangerously whilst doing so, he leapt for his own kudan, hissing as his wounds came into contact with his kudan's skin.

Behind him, he could hear Yukito's voice calling out to him from Spinel, but he ignored it, instead shakily turning Soshi so that it faced back to where they'd come from. Biting his lip at the agony such little movement caused him, he willed himself to move, urging Soshi forwards.

You stayed to fight, didn't you Hori? Well let me tell you this....no matter what state I am, I never leave any of my team behind...especially when they have no kudan to defend themselves.

((OOC: Does Shougo's kudan already have a name? I couldn't find one, so i made it up))

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister