AuthorTopic: ~[TRC Hanshin RPG] Immediate Peril: A Tale of Kudan  (Read 33686 times)

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
Re: ~[TRC Hanshin RPG] Immediate Peril: A Tale of Kudan
« Reply #160 on: October 08 2005, 07:29 am »
" No ...  You stopped remember.. and thats what makes the difference ... Kagami would have carried on .. and taken the life.. You stopped.. ." she smiled... " You are not a killer or a murderer ... You dont have the evil mind that would do it ...  "

She looked down at him ... " I promise... "

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #161 on: October 08 2005, 07:36 am »
Shougo looked away, dark eyes troubled, although he was relieved at the answer he had received. Now just one more thing....

"Where are Touya and Yukito? They still haven't told me exactly why Kagami's so fixated on Yukito, and if I don't know soon, I'll never be able to defend my friends properly! Honestly, if I'm leaving hospital tomorrow, I need all the information I can get!"

He paused, and shot Hori a sheepish look.

"Just don't tell the nurses, alright? I don't think they'd appreciate me leaving quite yet." He pleaded.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #162 on: October 08 2005, 07:38 am »
" And neither do I !" She said .. her face frowning .. " I'm not having you leaving again Shougo ! " She semi scoulded him ... " No way "

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !