AuthorTopic: ~[TRC Hanshin RPG] Immediate Peril: A Tale of Kudan  (Read 33671 times)

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
Re: [TRC Hanshin RPG] Immediate Peril: A Tale of Kudan
« Reply #20 on: August 05 2005, 07:34 am »
The young woman sprinted towards the cafe .. Her red hair splaying out around her like pheonix wings ... Her Red Kudan soaring with her

She arrived just in time to see the shimmering water rush towards its target ... The Pheonix landed on her shoulder as she stopped to see the best time to interfere.. If to interfere at all ..

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #21 on: August 05 2005, 07:43 am »
Kagami braced himself; his kudan leaping in to prevent him from getting washed away.
"Cut the crap!" He yelled, laughing. "who's washed up, you say?"
He pointed at Shougo. The brown wolf bared its fangs; growling. Its fur turned to spikes, which then came showering down towards him.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
Re: [TRC Hanshin RPG] Immediate Peril: A Tale of
« Reply #22 on: August 05 2005, 07:49 am »
Yukito felt Touya's hand pressing him down, shielding him from the glass that suddenly went flying everywhere. He felt one or two shards strike his skin, slicing his skin. "Touya?!" his arms flew to the other man, hoping he was alright. He caught a flash of movement behind him and watched Shougo leap through the broken window and into the street.

He tugged at Touya's sleeve, then ducked in alarm as another window shattered. He cried out in pain as a large shard embedded itself in his thigh. With a bright flash Yukito's kudan appeared, a small pure-white rabbit, and it unfurled its wings to shield them from the remaining rain of glass.

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #23 on: August 05 2005, 07:53 am »
Shougo yelped as the spikes bit into his flesh, and burrowed thier way deeper into his already injured arm. Not wanting to give up, he carried on blasting the water out of his kudan.....but the needles kept coming, and he could feel himself weakening under the onslaught.

Slowly sinking to the ground, he dropped onto his knees, teeth gritted as he refused to give up, even though he was beginning to lose consciousness.
"I...won't....let you harm these......people." He whispered determinedly. Trying to stand up again, his leg collapsed beneath him, and he crashed to the floor.

He could dimly hear Yukito and Touya calling his name from inside the cafe, but everything was beginning to go blurry, and he was finding it hard to keep his eyelids open. No...I have to...protect them......

Glancing up as a blur of red shot by him, Shougo stared blurrily at the figure that had appeared, his brow furrowing in weak recognition. ......Hori?

Then, he could take no more, and finally succumbed to the silence of darkness.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #24 on: August 05 2005, 08:01 am »
" Shougo !" She yelled as she suddenly pressed forward .. The pheonix taking flight ...as They raced towards Him and the cafe ..

As they reached - she saw the Chaos Kagami had created ... She knelt down to Shougo as she cheaked for a pulse. She sighed in relife as hse felt his heart beating ... " Damn you Kagami !" she yelled at him...standing up .. " I dont know what you think you're doing !"

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #25 on: August 05 2005, 08:10 am »
"What am I doing? I'm taking control of this damn place!"
Kagami scoffed, watching the girl tend the unconscious teenager.

Suddenly, a figure caught his eye. That kudan..that white rabbit...
A sudden shock hit him. "Yukito!"

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #26 on: August 05 2005, 08:12 am »
She looked to her back .. Seeing Touya and Yukito ...

" You guys allright ?" She asked

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #27 on: August 05 2005, 11:42 am »
Touya felt the tug on his sleeve as Yuki tried to pull him down onto the booth....glass was raining everywhere, and all the dark-haired man could think of was covering Yuki's body as best he could with his own, in a desperate attempt to protect him. Another one of the large windows suddenly shattered, and he felt his heart miss a beat as Yuki cried out from beneath him.

"Yuki!" Touya cried out - and the wind momentarily grew violent around them, then calmed, revealing the sleek, black panther that hovered above them, spreading it's enormous wings around them for protection.

"Spinel!" Touya called to the kudan, and it responded, shielding him while he carefully lifted Yuki out of the booth and away from the windows to safety.
Touya lay his friend down gently, concern shining in his dark eyes, as he saw the shard of glass sticking out from his thigh, and the other minor cuts he had suffered. "Close your eyes, Yuki," he told him, caressing the side of the young man's face.

Touya grabbed a kitchen knife and cut away the fabric of Yukito's pants in order to more easily see the shard of glass, then taking careful hold - he pulled the deadly sharp shard from his friend's leg. The blood began to flow immediately, but Touya was ready.....bandaging it quickly, then holding Yuki close, he touched his face once again, "Are you okay, Yuki?" his dark eyes filled with concern, and hands began to shake realising how close his friend had come to being killed.
If anything ever happened to you, Yuki.....I couldn't live....

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #28 on: August 06 2005, 01:13 am »
All around him was wind... and flying glass... and people shouting... Yukito didn't know what was happening. Then a voice broke through the haze. Yuki! He felt strong arms lifting him, carrying him away.

Close your eyes, Yuki. Yukito obeyed with complete trust. He tensed in pain, unable to stop the cry that fell from his lips as Touya removed the glass shard. Then he felt Touya's soothing touch on his face, and opened his eyes. He knew it would be there, but he almost cried to see Touya's face hovering over his. Don't ever leave me... To~ya.

Sounds of battle were still coming from outside, and in the midst of it, Yuki thought he heard a voice. A voice that had haunted his nightmares for years. His eyes widened in horror as he spotted the distant figure with a three-tailed creature at his side. It was too far to be sure, but could it be... him? A cold fear swept over Yukito's body.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #29 on: August 06 2005, 01:16 am »
Seeing the scene before her - Touya protecting Yukito ... She was even more angered at Kagami..

This land still belonged to Shougo's gang... Her gang ..

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #30 on: August 06 2005, 05:32 am »
Kagami leaped onto another building, taking a closer look at the people inside the cafe. It was him. Yukito.
Anger seethed dangerously inside him. "Yukito! Don't think I've forgotten!"

Don't think I've forgotten..
you'll never get away with it!

He jabbed a finger at Yukito, calling out to his kudan. The kudan, obeying, snarled and scattered his spiked fur, aiming them directly toward them.

((OOC: Oh! I'm making Kagami look sort of like Shinichi Kudo from 'detective conan'  =P ))

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #31 on: August 06 2005, 05:56 am »
" Fukkatsu !" She yelled to her kudan.. The pheonix whistled and soared upwards and spread its wings to its full span - shooting many sharp,flaming fethers at the wolf and Kagami ...

Hori started to sprint towards Touya and Yukito ... skidding in front of them ...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #32 on: August 06 2005, 05:57 am »
Touya gave a small smile as Yuki looked up at him, the boyish man's wide eyes shining with trust.......and love? But their gaze was interrupted, as Touya felt Yuki's body tense..not in pain this time..but fear, and Touya looked up and into the distance to see the tall figure call out to the one he held so protectively.

"Yukito! Don't think I've forgotten!"

Confusion at how this stranger could know Yukito's name....at what he could want with someone like Yuki... struck the dark-haired man, and his dark eyes narrowed as he moved Yuki near the wall and turned to face the boy who so carelessly threatened the one he loved.

"Spinel...." Touya called, motioning for his kudan to stand beside him.
The wings of the sleek, black animal spread wide, blocking Yuki from the approaching man's view as the kudan stood at his master's command.

Touya faced the approaching figure, and stated flatly, without fear or hesitation, "Make no mistake, boy, you'll die before I let you touch him."

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #33 on: August 06 2005, 06:05 am »
The pheonix suddenly stopped its attack ... Both It and Hori knew this was Touya's fight ....
 Hori stepped back and to the side... They both acknowlaged it was Touya's battle and went to join Yukito ..

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #34 on: August 06 2005, 06:25 am »
"Yukito! Don't think I've forgotten!"

He knew. It was him, and he knew. He'd never even known the name of the monster who'd threatened him so long ago, who still haunted his steps, making him glance over his shoulder in fear. To think that this same person was Kagami, the cruel and infamous gang leader who was terrorizing his cafe. Yukito had thought he had safely hidden himself... that the past would never come back to threaten him. That what he knew would be buried forever....

Suddenly black wings blocked his view, he heard Touya's calm and determined voice. Yuki's heart raced in panic - Touya was stepping forward to face the monster. He could barely choke out the words - "Touya... don't, please..."

The only one he wants is me. Please, Touya, don't... he'll kill you...

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #35 on: August 06 2005, 06:37 am »
Hori knelt beside Yukito ... " Hey.. dont strain yourself ... " she said quietly and gently to him ... Her Pheonix kudanlanding upon her shoulder .. " he wants to protect you .. and by the looks of it . . He wont stop ... "

She took out a silver pouch and started to tend to Yuki's wounds ... " this might sting a little .." she said

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #36 on: August 06 2005, 06:53 am »
"And by the looks of it . . He wont stop ..."

No... Touya, don't know what he is. He'll kill you... without mercy. Yukito struggled to get up, despite his wounds. "He has to stop... We have to run..."

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #37 on: August 06 2005, 07:07 am »
" You have to sit still and let me heal you " She said " How about .. If Touya-san is in any trouble .. I'll drop what I'm doing and help ... Is that alright ?" she asked ...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #38 on: August 06 2005, 07:54 am »
"Touya... don't, please..."
"He has to stop... We have to run..."

Touya heard Yukito's words behind him, and wanted to turn....to comfort him.. but stood unflinchingly, eyes straight ahead....serious in their threat - his large, winged kudan psychically linked, ready for his mental signal.

Touya gave the boy one last chance to call his kudan back and retreat.
"I don't know how you know Yukito, or what business you think you have with him....but..Hear Me Well........you try to harm him and I'll end you.."

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #39 on: August 06 2005, 01:40 pm »
I don't know how you know Yukito, or what business you think you have with him....but..Hear Me Well........you try to harm him and I'll end you..

Kagami sneered, "Hah! I'd like to see you try. I so have some business with yukito, and no one will stand in my way."