AuthorTopic: A Dancing Love (Original RP)  (Read 39662 times)

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
A Dancing Love (Original RP)
« on: July 20 2005, 09:59 am »
Plot - Aya was an excellent ballet dancer. But when she failed one of her ballet exams, it all changed. She never danced like she did ever again. She lost all confidence in dancing. She stopped doing one of her most favourite things in the world for good.
When she saw got a ticket to watch a ballet concert, a year later, she went to see what it would be like. After watching the concert, she started to gain some of that confidence that she lost a year ago.
The school that she saw was called, 'A Dancing Heart'. She went to join in that school and met a group of dancers.

Ok. That's basically the plot. I have some more things but I want the characters first. And if you have any ideas on this RP, feel free to PM me. I have no idea what I'm doing. lolz. I don't really like this plot but I love ballet. It use to be one of my passions, but I can't catch up now. *sigh.

This story isn't really about the dancing, but more on the friendships of the characters. If you don't know any ballet, it's ok. I'll help you with that part.

Characters List
Aya Li - Lika-chi
Miharu Endoh - Endoh
Raine Dvorak - Starfire
Kara Miyaguchi - Ralea
Darryl Newman - Ruby-chan
Eathan - Lika-chi (for now)

3 Girls
1. mean to Aya - Endoh
2. close friends with Aya - Starfire
3. close friends with Aya - Ralea

2 Guys (ranged from 18-19)
1. becomes close to Aya and is close with girl friends 2 and 3. Boyfriend to one of them - Lika-chi (for now)
2. becomes close to Aya - Ruby-chan

I still need 2 more guys. PM me your character and description about the character. Looks, personality and if you want a little history.

Name: Aya Li
Played by: Lika
Description: A tall fit girl. With a nice body (actually all dancers have to have one) Natural hazel brown hair that is a bit below her shoulders. In the light, you can see highlights. Has dark brown eyes. Happy and cheerful girl. Loves ballet more than anything. Is really open to her friends. Loves making new friends. Has a normal high school life. She's a smart girl with high marks in school. She always dreamed of going to the RBA to dance.
She doesn't like people who betray others. She doesn't like bullying. If someone is mean to her, she won't be nice to them. She can be really agressive at times. She can show a side to people that people don't like, which is being angry at people.
After the exam accident, she changed into a more quiet and closed up person. When she met the people in the new school, she still is. But someone starts to change her.

AND that is it. There's a surprise in the plot. I need all characters first before I tell you it.

EDITTED OK! The surprise plot is that the 2nd guy, Ruby-chan is the guy that helps Aya, umm gain her confidence again. Yea that's not a big surprise, I know.  :sweatdrop:

Well, also I started on a fanfiction for this RP. lolz. XD Go check it out. Click on the last link on my sig. The "writing LJ" one. You can find the first 2 chapters for this RP on that page. I'm working on chapter 3 right now. I'm sort of at a writer's block.  :sweatdrop: Well, hope you guys are going to start. XD
« Last Edit: August 06 2005, 02:25 am by lika-chi »
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Re: A Dancing Love (Original RP)
« Reply #1 on: July 22 2005, 06:19 am »
PROFILES
Name: Raine Dvorak
Played by: Starfire
Description: Tall, slender, light brown hair, shoulder length, (enough to fix it into a bun). Loves ballet but also is into jazz and celtic and by force tap. Is really nice to people if possible but if they are mean she won't speak to them but doesn't do much else about them.

Name: Kara Miyaguchi
Played by: Ralea
Description: A girl (obviously with a nice body) that has black hair that falls past her shoulder. Totally supportive of her friends and generous. Her passion for dancing came from her sister, whom she always admired a lot. She's the type of person who averages in her schoolwork, and never fails to share what she knows to her friends, even little things. Her other likes include spinning short stories during her free time. Her main fault is sometimes being too nice, which others abuse and take for granted, sometimes bullying her. She has a lot of determination to succeed, yet can't stand up to people that hurts her.

Name: Miharu Endoh
Played by: Endoh
Description: Miharu has long auburn-red hair that falls just below her shoulders.  She has dark green eyes with a hint of blue. She is of average height, but her petite build is said to be unhealthy for her height. Miharu is frightfully pale, even for a ballet dancer, but she is still considered very beautiful.
Miharu is a closed off girl, even with people close to her, but she is very aggressive when it comes to keeping her title as one of the top dancers at Dancing Heart. She tends to bring out the worst in people by constantly pointing out their faults so she won't have to notice her own. The only way you would ever know how Miharu is really feeling is if you read her journal, which would make you believe she is a completely different person.
Miharu is an only child. Her mother, Mitsuki Endoh, was a professional ballet dancer, and was one of the best. She died when Miharu was 6 years old in a car accident. Miharu's father, Aki Endoh, was also a professional dancer, took Mitsuki's death the hardest and masked his sorrow by pushing Miharu through intense ballet training, in hopes of seeing his wife's mirror image dancing again. For Miharu, the whole ordeal took a toll on her, both physically and emotionally. With her father always nagging on her body type, she started starving herself, and throwing up whatever she ate. She has been hospitalized many times for malnutrition.
After many years of exhausting work and hardship, Miharu finally came accustomed to her life, accepting it for what is was, and making herself believe that it was what she wanted. But she has always had a talent with writing, as many could tell if they had read her journal, and has had a secret wish to become a writer.

Name: Darryl Newman
Played By : Ruby-chan
Description: Darryl was teased as a child for wanting to become a ballet dancer, and as a result became quite closed off, and slightly antisocial. He finds it hard to trust people, but deep down has a heart of gold that's just waiting to surface. A very talented dancer, he is often cast in leading roles, but doesn't really care what part he gets as long as he can dance.
Darryl has black hair, and a typical doesn't look muscular-but-really-is body. His eyes are a passionate golden colour.
« Last Edit: July 29 2005, 06:49 am by lika-chi »
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #2 on: August 05 2005, 06:06 am »
OOC: Finally, let's get this RP started. I'll play the last guy. XD hehe. Plus, the people playing in this RP. You guys got to at least post once a day. PLEASE! We don't want this to get closed until it's finished.
Plus. I changed the plot a bit too. You guys have to see it. I also have a fanfiction for this story. I'll post the link up above. You can sort of get ideas for it by reading. Well let's get this finally started!!! lolz

"Wow. That was such a great performance. Why did I even watch it? I thought I was through with everything related to ballet." Aya walked out of the theatre talking to herself.

She was a ballet dancer before but stopped because of an exam failure.

"I never wanted to do anything with ballet again. Why did this concert have such an effect on me?" Aya questionned herself.

She looked that the program she was holding.

"A Dancing Heart?" Aya read the name of the school that performed.

"Maybe I'll give this place a look."

The next day, Aya went to the school to check it out.

Wow, this place looks really nice. I've never seen such a nice school before. Aya spun around to look at the whole place.

She walked up to the counter to talk to the lady. She got all the information. After 10 minutes of thinking what to do, she walked back up to the lady.

"I want to register for classes starting today." Aya said, confidently to the lady.

The lady gave Aya a registeristion form and filled it out. The lady then told her that she could change in the changeroom at the end of the hall and her class would be in room 2.

Aya went and changed into her clothes that she hadn't wore for a year. It feels weird wearing these clothes again. Yet I feel like I've always wore it, everyday

After Aya changed, she walked into room 2. She saw 3 other girls and 2 guys. Aya walked in and put her stuff on the ground. She started doing warm ups in the corner. But then 2 girls and a guy walk up to her.

Aya looked up at them, "Hey." she greeted.

((OOC: YEA!! I finally started. I know that this post is really rushed. But that's what I wanted to do. :sweatdrop:))

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
« Reply #3 on: August 05 2005, 06:13 am »
Raine noticed a new girl walk into the room and went over to greet her

"Hiya, are you starting here?   I'm Raine"  she held out her hand  to shake   " What's your name?"
Star's Art     ~   KuroFai: Vote or Die       It's not sane......it's not sane

~Forum Family! ~
Big Brothers:  VexNet,  Kasawa Lanford  Auntie: Sakaki 
Big Sisters: Sayora Chan, bLuetopaz, Mozey-Chan  
Little Sisters: Akai Yuki (Dr. Pepper Buddy) Ruby-Chan, Zeldi
Cousins: Hori, DirectorOfMusic  Twin Sister: Quimmy
***If you're my family and you seem to be missing PM me please!***

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #4 on: August 05 2005, 06:29 am »
Darryl looked up as a girl that he hadn't seen before entered the room. His eyes narrowed instinctively, taking in her tied back hair and slender body. From the way she was beginning to warm up, he could easily tell that she wasn't exactly new to this.

Watching as Raine, Kara and Eathan walked over to greet the new girl, Darryl snorted and returned his attention back to the bar, gripping it as he began to do his stretching exercises.

Let the others take care of the new kid. I'm too busy to look after newbies.

((Umm...what's the other guy's name?))
« Last Edit: August 05 2005, 06:51 am by Ruby Chan »

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #5 on: August 05 2005, 06:49 am »
"Raine. Nice name. Mine is Aya." Aya shook hands with Raine.

Darryl looked up as a girl that he hadn't seen before entered the room. His eyes narrowed instinctively, taking in her tied back hair and slender body. From the way she was beginning to warm up, he could easily tell that she wasn't exactly new to this.

Watching as Raine, Kara and Miharu, along with the guy that always hung out with them, walked over to greet the new girl, Darryl snorted and returned his attention back to the bar, gripping it as he began to do his stretching exercises.

Let the others take care of the new kid. I'm too busy to look after newbies.

((Umm...what's the other guy's name?))

((Ruby!! Miharu doesn't go up to Aya. -_- lolz. And the other guys name is.. umm.. umm Eathan. That's the first name that popped into my head. -_- ROFL! And yea. Bolded with be Eathan XD))

"This is a nice school." Aya started. These people looked nice.

"Yea it is." Eathan said. "Hey, name's Eathan." Eathan held out his hand to shake with Aya.

"You new to ballet? But then again, how could you be at our level if you're new?" Eathan asked.

Aya shook hands with Eathan too. "Hey."

"You new to ballet? But then again, how could you be at our level if you're new?" Aya heard Eathan ask.

"Nah. I'm not. I've been dancing since forever. Something just happened and yea." Aya didn't want to tell them what happened to her. Just wanted things to be nice and simple.

((PEOPLE! Make sure to read the RED part of the first post ok??))
« Last Edit: August 05 2005, 08:49 am by Okamirei »

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #6 on: August 05 2005, 07:23 pm »
Kara walked over to the new girl. "I'm Kara." she said greeting Aya with a warm smile and helding out her hand to shake.

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #7 on: August 06 2005, 02:29 am »
Aya looked at the new girl who spoke.

"Hey Kara." Aya shook hands with her too.

"Wow. I already feel so welcome." Aya smiled to the three of them. Aya looked around and saw two more people.

"Who are those two?" Aya asked, pointing to Darryl and Miharu.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #8 on: August 06 2005, 05:30 am »
Seeing the new girl point at him, Darryl scowled at her, before looking away. Yeah, that's right, come point at me. Probably another one of those 'boys can't do ballet, it's a girl thing' snobs. I've known her type before.

Snorting, he tried to senf Aya another death glare, but to his annoyance it seemed to have no affect - the girl simply smiled at him.

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #9 on: August 06 2005, 09:04 am »
Darryl seem to have saw Aya pointing and just scowled at her then looked away.

Wonder what's wrong with him?

Darryl tried to scare Aya with a death glare but Aya just simply smiled at Darryl.

"What's with the cool dude?" Aya asked out loud. "He seems to really love me, already." Aya said, full of sarcasm.

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
« Reply #10 on: August 06 2005, 09:11 am »
" Oh that's just Darryl,  don't mind him" she said 
louder and a bit more directed at him she said  "He just likes to be mean!"
 She started to guide the group towards the barre  " Class is going to start soon,  we should stretch"

~Forum Family! ~

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #11 on: August 06 2005, 09:15 am »
Who does she think she is, pointing at me like I'm some 2nd level newbie! Miharu mentally scowled. She was settled down on the floor, replacing the bandages and cotton around her bloody toes.  She had no need to warm up since she had been at the studio near the crack of dawn.
She forced a fake smile at the girl, but smirked to herself, She'll probably fall flat on her face the first day, haha.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #12 on: August 06 2005, 11:46 am »
Kara glanced at the direction Aya was pointing. Miharu was busy replacing her bandages.

"Oh. That's Miharu. She's a good dancer, she's always here very early." She saw Miharu  throw Aya a smile which, In Kara's opinion, had a hint of smugness in it. She frowned slightly.

~Forum family~                                             

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #13 on: August 08 2005, 04:26 am »
Aya just took in all the information everyone was giving her.

So I just it's better to stay away from Darryl and Miharu then

Aya started stretching and after 5 minutes, the teacher came in.

((Orange will be the teacher))

"Ah. I see we have a new student today. Welcome. And your name is..."

"Aya."

"Ok. Can you show me something so I can tell you what I can start you with?"

((That's all the teacher is going to say ok? lolz))

"Sure." Aya walked towards her bag and took out a cd. She placed it into the cd player and selected track 3 and played. Aya walked toward the middle and starting dancing, when the music started too.

Although Aya stopped dancing for a year, she still was very good. Even if she needed more practise to catch up.

After a minute or so, the teacher told her that that was good enough.

Aya stopped and walked over to her bag to get her water bottle.

Wow. That took a lot out of me and it was only a minute or so. I need to practise more out of class now.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #14 on: August 08 2005, 05:02 am »
Darryl blinked as he watched Aya dance, feeling himself get swept away in appreciation for her moves.

She's pretty good....pretty d.amn good.......it's obvious that she hasn't practiced for years, but the moves are still there, in her blood. Maybe she's a true dancer after all.

Darryl started at the thought, realising that he hadn't paid anyone that compliment in years. Shaking his head, he busied himself with his own warm-up dance moves, hoping that the lesson would be over soon, so that he could find some peace and quiet to sort out his tumbling thoughts.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #15 on: August 08 2005, 09:08 am »
Miharu stared at Aya in shock.
So she's not a newbie after all, she thought to herself. Her Retiré was almost perfect. Almost. She exhaled noisely in frustration as she looked over at Darryl, who seemed to be in a trance at the new girls' moves.
He's never looked at me, or anyone else, like that ever! What the hell is so special about her!? She glared at Aya as she walked to her bag and grabbed her water bottle.
I'll show her. Just wait and see.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #16 on: August 08 2005, 09:22 pm »
"Aya!"

Kara motioned at Aya. "That was amazing! And you said you stopped dancing for a short while. Who are you trying to convince?" she teased as she watched Aya drink. The way she moved...she's definitely no newbie.

She glanced at the others and received a jolt of suprise as she saw Darryl looking awed. Which was kind of a shock.

She then glanced at Miharu who was looking at Aya as if she desired nothing than to melt Aya on the floor.

Kara elbowed Eathan and Raine and jerked her head in Miharu and Darryl's direction, a small grin in her face.

~Forum family~                                             

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
« Reply #17 on: August 09 2005, 03:29 am »
Raine was transfixed with Aya
 Shes good really good
She felt a poke and Kara jerked her head toward Mirahu and Darryl 
She then saw the expressions on their faces  and inwardly giggled at them
 "Ooo  Mirahu has competition" she wispered to Kara and Eathan.

~Forum Family! ~

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #18 on: August 11 2005, 07:03 pm »
Eathan felt someone elbowing him. He looked up and saw Kara jerking her head towards Darryl and Miharu. He looked at them and saw their face.

"Ooo Miharu has competition" He heard Raine say.

"I think you're right." Eathan saw Miharu glare at Aya before grabbing her water bottle.

"Did you just see that glare of hers?" Eathan whispered back

((This is Aya now))

"What are you three whispering about?" Aya asked, really confused.

"Oh yea. Kara, was I that good. I mean like that is how I usually dance all the time. Nothing special. And who ever said I was a newbie? I never said that. I just said I stopped for awhile. I haven't danced in about a year." Aya simply stated.

She started walking away towards the teacher, who was giving them instructions for the next exercise.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #19 on: August 11 2005, 07:08 pm »
Seeing Aya coming closer to the group, Darryl sidled over to her, coming up silently behind the new girl.

"So...Aya, right? I'm Darryl. You danced pretty good back there. Better than a total newbie should be able to dance." He commented. He'd been too wrapped up in glaring at her to hear her previous conversation with the others.

Aaargh! Just WHAT am I doing? I never talk this civilly to anyone!

Just calm down, Darryl......you're just complimenting her dancing. It's purely professional. It's not like you have to be friends with her.