AuthorTopic: Cursed - A Naruto RPG!  (Read 14834 times)

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Re: Cursed - A Naruto RPG!
« Reply #40 on: September 11 2005, 04:53 pm »
"No matter how much you hate me, Konoha, or how you've changed. You're still Sasuke to me. The same old Sasuke from team seven, my brother..."

Sasuke made a small choking sound, and realised that his hands were trembling, unable to form another jutsu. Damn you, Naruto....why didn't you just say yes?! Why did you have to say that? I was close...so close.....damnit! Stepping back, Sasuke stared at Naruto, before sliding his gaze to the unconscious Sakura on the floor.

"We're a right pair, aren't we?" He snorted quietly. "I steal your sight, you take Sakura's......and now look at where it's gotten her...." Sighing, Sasuke felt a strange sense of calm steal over him, and he gazed at his shaking hands, willing them to be still. Finally getting them under control, he quickly moved them in the form of a jutsu, and said the words that would damn him for the rest of his life....damn him in front of Orichimaru, and stop any chance he had of seeing once again.

"Meshii....no Justu" He breathed, deactivating his Sharingan to check, and finding only darkness. The corner of his mouth lifted up into an ironic smile, and he reactivated his Sharingan, smirking bitterly at Naruto.

"See what you make me do, Naruto? You're so under my skin, I'd even give back a sense of sight that wasn't mine....the girl...Sakura should be able to see again."

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #41 on: September 11 2005, 05:13 pm »
((Blah... I totally didn't get the post before this one.. HAHA!! It was confusing. So Sakura can see again and Sasuke can't without his Sharingan on.... That's what I'm getting here.. I think. lolz))

"Sakura's sight?" Naruto looked over at Sakura then Sasuke.

"Why'd you give my sight to Sakura?" Naruto asked. Guess he doesn't know what we really did. Naruto smirked.

"Did you think that I stole Sakura's sight for good, Sasuke? Did you think that I used something like your Meshii no Jutsu?" Naruto asked Sasuke.
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #42 on: September 11 2005, 05:27 pm »
((Yeah, lika, that's what happened. And it looks like Sasuke ended up tricked! ))

A confused expression appeared on Sasuke's face, and he blinked at Naruto in surprise.

"Then what exactly did you do? And no, dobe, I restored my stolen sight back to the original owner, which would be you."

Looking up from the battle he was currently occupied in, the Copy Nin smiled secretively under his mask as he disposed of another Sound ninja. Keep it up Naruto....he's cracking. You might just be able to get the boy who once called you his 'closest friend' back.

Orichimaru cursed as he saw what was happening between Sasuke and his old team mates, and began to move towards his prodigy, only pausing to dispose of attackers. You fool, Sasuke! Even from here, he could feel all of Sasuke's carefully developed shields and masks falling, to reveal the old Sasuke once again. And Orichimaru did not like that at all.

"Damnit, Sasuke! I won't let my best fighter and future body soften up like this!" He growled.

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #43 on: September 12 2005, 04:52 am »
Naruto secretly smiled at how Sasuke was starting to drop his guard down.

"Something you'll never learn. Something only team Seven would know." Naruto simply stated.

"Now enough of the talking, I thought we had a battle to settle." Naruto got into a fighting stance.
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #44 on: September 16 2005, 05:04 am »
Sasuke smirked, feeling his old confidence seeping back into him as he readied himself for battle. He could sense the power of the Curse Seal running through his veins, and now that all that emotional rubbish was out of the way, he could just give himself over to his duty of killing Naruto.

"Then bring it on...dobe." He sneered.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #45 on: September 17 2005, 08:07 am »
((WAH!! Sorry for not posting earlier. I don't know what to write. I **** with fight scenes. -__-" lolz))

Naruto concentrated and felt more energy rushing through his body.

'Wow. That jutsu Ero-sennin and Tsunade oba-chan taught me and Sakura, was helpful after all. Now I'm able to use Sakura's power too. But then again Sakura-chan specializes in healing and medicine. That doesn't really help me a lot.' Naruto sighed.

He had to think of a good plan that would give him an advantage.

((Blah.. sorry that's all I can think of right now ROFL!! SORRY!!!))
« Last Edit: September 17 2005, 08:29 am by lika-chi »

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #46 on: September 18 2005, 06:12 pm »
((Heh heh...don't be sorry, lika-chi! What you write is good!))

Watching Naruto closely, Sasuke flexed his black wings experimentally, prepared to shield himself from whatever attack Naruto had planned for him. For a moment, he thought that his Sharingan had caught a glimpse of power rushing through his former friend, but when nothing else happened, he dismissed it as his imagination.

Clutching his hands into fists, he smiled cruelly at Naruto, and hissed;

"Come on then. What are you waiting for?"

Orichimaru smirked as he caught sight of the two boys, a hiss of lughter escaping from his lips.

"Foolish demon-boy.....he was so close to bringing Sasuke back to his side....and then he turned their conversation to battle. Because of his error, he will die, along with the rest of Konoha." Orichimaru's expression became a satisfied one, and he let out another bellow of laughter as he rammed his hand through an attacking ninja's heart.

"And then....as soon as I've conquered Konoha...the timing will be right to take Sasuke's body as my own!"