AuthorTopic: Cursed - A Naruto RPG!  (Read 14833 times)

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Re: Cursed - A Naruto RPG!
« Reply #20 on: August 15 2005, 06:49 pm »
"I said you would be stopped right here and now. I will stop you even without my Kyuubi's chakra. I will stop you no matter what. I won't take back my word. Because that's my way of the ninja." Naruto spoke to Sasuke confidently.

He was also looking into Sasuke's eyes. 'I will make you come back to Konoha's side. Even though Sakura-chan doesn't seem like it, she still has feelings for Sasuke. I promised her that I would bring back Sasuke no matter what. And I will keep that promise for the rest of my life. I will get Sasuke back before I die. I can not die before he's back.'

Naruto thought of these words over and over again. After a while, he started attacking. His shadow clones quickly disappeared and went to different hiding spots, so Sasuke couldn't detect them.

((Ah... I've been waiting for a chance to say 'It's my way of the ninja' ROFL!! And I have no idea what to type next. AH!!! Need to know jutsus. -__-" *sigh WAH!!!! I'll probably make up some stuff and the names will stay in English or maybe no name at all. I suck in making names. ROFL!!))
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #21 on: August 15 2005, 07:12 pm »
((lika, go here for techniques http://www.narutochaos.com/techniques.php ))

Sasuke sighed dramatically as the shadow clones shot off into different hiding places, and crossed his arms as he stared in amusement as Naruto.

"Pormises this, promises that.....what is it with you, dobe? You're always promising to achive the impossible for people.....and this time, it really is impossible! You'll make me come back to Konoha's side....are you really that naive? Even if a miracle occurred and I chose to, I wouldn't be welcomed back with open arms! Stop living in a dream world, Naruto....and fight me!"

As he finished his little speech, the curse seal on the back of his neck began to pulse, and the flame-like pattern began to spread out over his body, wrapping itself visibly round his face and arms. And if he ever got in a tight spot....well, there was always the next level....

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #22 on: August 15 2005, 07:26 pm »
((Huh? OMG!! Sasuke can read minds. O__O! lolz. Because the second part was all thoughts in Naruto's mind lolz.
o.O Thanks for the website. Very useful. XD hehe But the only thing is that, I have no idea what to use for Naruto. T__T AH!!! But I'll think of something, uh I think. >.>))

The Naruto that was in front of Sasuke, stared in shock as he saw the curse seal begin to spread Sasuke's body. 'Not this again. Last time he did this, he almost killed. But then again, that was last time. Right now, it's different. I've trained for these many years.'

((Blah. Writer's block right now. -__-" AH!! THE HORROR! *hits self* Sorry. I can't think of a good attack to use against the curse seal. O_O I'll be back, uh tomorrow. *nervous laugh* Sorry. *runs off quickly*))
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #23 on: August 15 2005, 07:40 pm »
((For thoughts, could you put those sections in italics then? It makes it easier for people to see when it's thought, or action))

Sasuke winced slightly as he felt burning eyes on his back, and knew that Orichimaru was watching him with great interest. That slimy snake.....he spent hours training me to rely on the power of the Curse Seal......now I'm just like all his other followers, dependant on him.....but this power that rushes through me........I could never give this up!

Could I?

Getting into ready position, Sasuke let his hand drop down to the pouch tied to his leg, ready to draw his kunai if needed. With Naruto, you never could tell......

Orichimaru watched the developing battle, dark eyes following each and every movement of the two young shinobi. Finally.....the two rivals finally meet in battle once more.....who will be the victor? The demon child? Or my precious Sasuke? He thought, a cruel smirk stretching over his face.

Kakashi glanced over at his two old pupils, uncovered eye widening slightly as he saw them squaring up to each other. But he had no more time to think as 6 Sound ninjas rushed him at once, diverting his attention. Naruto....be strong......

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #24 on: August 16 2005, 04:54 am »
((:sweatdrop: Whoops. Sorry. I'll keep that in mind now. :dodge:))

"Well, let's get this started already. I've wait for too long to finish our last battle." Naruto smirked, whipping his nose.

"Let's start off with an old move." Naruto started running towards Sasuke but before he reached Sasuke, he jumped in the air.

"Uzumaki Naruto Rendan" A bunch of the shadow clones joined Naruto and started attacking him when the landed.

'I know this won't work but hey, it's a distraction.' Naruto thought. 'My real plan has yet to come'

Behind Sasuke, unknown to him, there was a shadow clone preforming the Rasengan. Along with another to the right of him and left of him too.

After a while of trying to punch and kick Sasuke with his Uzumaki Naruto Rendan, the remaining shadow clones, that Sasuke hasn't destroyed, jumped away from him.

"Get ready for this Sasuke." Naruto smirked again. "Go! Let's try my Rasengan Rendan."

The Narutos with the Rasengan, jumped out and all aimed for Sasuke.

There's no way he can escape that.

((So how'd you like my Rasengan Rendan. I can't think of names so shoot me. *gets shot* :dodge: lolz. That's ALL I can think of right now so yea. Don't shoot me. *runs away*))

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #25 on: August 16 2005, 05:37 am »
"Go! Let's try my Rasengan Rendan."

Sasuke rolled his eyes and leapt up into the air, easily avoiding the attack, despite the large explosion. Coming down to land gracefully on a nearby tree branch, Sasuke laughed, flexing his black bat wings. It was then that everyone could see how his hair had lengthened and whitened, as if to compliment the way that his skin had darkened from its usual pale colour.

"Come on, Naruto, give me a proper fight here. You're just not trying anymore. It seems like a different person fought me at the waterfalls all those years ago!" Sasuke sneered, absent mindedly rubbing at the cross that had formed across his nose.

He felt a tingle of pain shoot down his arm as the seal corrupted his body, but Sasuke ignored it. He had fought using this power often enough over the last few years, and had learnt to ignore the pain his transformations sometimes caused him. He was used to using Level 2 of the Curse Seal by now.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #26 on: August 16 2005, 04:12 pm »
Naruto breathed heavly.

How'd he escape that attack. Guess this is going to be harder than I thought. Naruto was still trying to get his breath to calm down. But he missed something.

"Sasuke, I think you fell right into my trap." When Naruto said that, a bunch of shadow clones jumped out and held onto Sasuke.

Naruto laughed. "Aren't you wondering why you couldn't escaped?" Naruto then pointed to his shadow.

"Thanks to Shikamaru, I've learnt the KageMane no Jutsu."

A shadow clone was preforming the Jutsu. The shadow clone was hiding from another branch.

"Now, let's try the Rasengan again on you." Naruto held his hand out and chakra started forming into a ball. Naruto then jumped into the air and attacked Sasuke's stomach.

"Let's see you run now. And don't worry. I'll give you a proper fight."

((Can I do that? I have no idea on how to fight Sasuke at level 2 of the Cursed Seal. I mean Naruto was using the Kyuubi's power when fighting Sasuke at level 2 of the Cursed Seal in the waterfall episodes. :dodge: I was running out of ideas and just sort of used other people's Jutuses. But I have no idea if I'm allowed. T__T))

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #27 on: August 31 2005, 07:33 pm »
Sasuke cursed as the Shadow Clones leapt onto him, swearing at himself for the stupidity he'd shown when facing Naruto. The blonde always adapted to these sort of situations....he'd foolishly been thinking of Naruto as the little squirt from years ago.

As Naruto sailed towards him, Rasengan activated, Sasuke could feel his control of the situation beginning to slip away. This is it....wait!

Sasuke dimly remembered Orichimaru telling him about a particular jutsu only able to be used by the blind. That's it! Now I know why he was stressing the fact that I was blind to everyone! Deactivating his Sharingan, Sasuke's hands quickly began to move in formation of the jutsu, sensing victory.

Orichimaru smirked as he disposed of  yet another Konoha ninja, although his attention was mainly focused on Sasuke. So he got the hint. Perfect. Naruto...you will be killed by the one that you once thought of as a brother....how does it feel?

((Eeep! That was close! And lika, feel free to use whatever justus you want! Except perhaps chidori...with rasengan, would Kakashi have bothered?))
« Last Edit: September 07 2005, 06:43 am by Ruby Chan »

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #28 on: September 07 2005, 06:42 am »
((Man.. where did this RP go. lolz!! Well, let's see if I'm good with this RP now. lolz))

"It feels GREAT!" Naruto yelled. "Great to hit you!" Naruto hit Sasuke but he didn't see Sasuke starting to preform a seal.

Naruto jumped back and looked at Sasuke after the smoke cleared. He wasn't hit at all. He was good as new.

"What... what happened." Naruto whispered really softly, shocked.

((HAHA!! I like my 'it feels great' part. ^__^ I was going to do something else but that would be too complicated. lolz. So I just did that instead. *sigh*))

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #29 on: September 07 2005, 06:50 am »
Sasuke simply smirked at Naruto, standing unharmed before him. Breaking out into a full blown cackle, he deactivated his Sharingan.....to reveal jet black orbs once more.

"Surprised, Naruto? Didn't you expect my Meshii no Justu?" He sneered, carelessly flicking his bangs out of his eyes. "It's a very special jutsu Orichimaru-sama told me about long ago....one that replaces a blind man's sight with his opponent's! So, Naruto....how do you feel now?"

((Meshii no Justu = Jutsu of the blind man, roughly - my very own jutsu! ))
« Last Edit: September 07 2005, 07:07 am by Ruby Chan »

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #30 on: September 07 2005, 07:03 am »
"It's a very special jutsu Orichimaru-sama told me about long ago....one that replaces a blind man's sight with his opponent's? So, Naruto....how do you feel now?"

"Feel?" Naruto said. That's when Naruto felt it. His sight started slowly getting blurry and blurry until he saw nothing. What.. what's happening? How come I can't see. Dam Sasuke.

"Sasuke, you'll pay for this." Naruto couldn't possibly fight like this. He wouldn't be able to see where he was hitting.

What can I do now? I don't think Sakura can even help me now.

In a different area of the forest, Sakura sensed something was wrong. She looked over to find Naruto. Naruto, you better be ok.

Sakura quickly healed the person she was attending at that moment. Once she was finished, she ran over to where Naruto was.

"Naruto!" Sakura yelled. Sakura jumped onto to the tree that Naruto was on not caring that Sasuke was right infront of her and could harm her.

"Naruto! What's wrong?!" Sakura went over to him quickly and examined for any injuries. No injuries on his body yet there's something wrong. I know it

Sakura looked up to see Naruto gripping his face, covering his eyes.

"Naruto?"

((BLAH!! Stupid. I typed everything out and then I went back a page by accident and everything went 'bye bye' T___T So sad. Anyways, I'm going to wait until later for Naruto to talk again. ^__^))

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #31 on: September 07 2005, 07:12 am »
Sasuke watched silently, grinning coldly as he watched Naruto begin to panic as his sight faded. He remembered that feeling...how terrified he had been when Itachi croaked out those last few words and moved his hands in those last few positions before finally dying. He remembered crying out as the world had faded away, and his relief at finding he could still see with the Sharingan.

But Naruto can't do that.....you've taken everything away from him....his friend, his 'brother'......and now his sight! Sasuke bit his lip as the guilty thought crossed his mind, but shook his head, clearing his conscience to the back of his head, where it belonged.

Watching Sakura fussing over Naruto, trying to see what was wrong, he grinned again.

"Do you really want to know what's wrong, Sakura? I'll tell you then. He's blind. I took his sight from him, and used it for myself!"

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #32 on: September 07 2005, 07:51 am »
Naruto slowly lifted his head. Although he couldn't see, he could hear perfectly.

He heard Sakura gasp when Sasuke told him what happened.

"Don't worry Sakura-chan. I will find a way to defeat this guy even if I don't have my vision."

Sakura looked at Naruto when he said that. "How can you tell me not to worry! Naruto! You're blind!" Sakura felt tears in her eyes.

No! I won't cry at a time like this. I should find a way to help Naruto. Suddenly Sakura thought of it. How about trying that.

"Naruto!" Sakura yelled and then whispered into Naruto's ears. When Sakura finished, she saw Naruto's shock face.

((SORRY!! Writer's block!))

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #33 on: September 07 2005, 05:37 pm »
Further away, still being held up by the numerous Sound ninjas rushing at him, Kakashi performed jutsu after jutsu, clamly eliminating each one. He supposed this was one of the disadvantages of being known as the infamous Copy Nin.....his enemies tended to swarm him early on so that he couldn't just pick them off one by one. Naruto...Sakura...........Sasuke. Team 7. all together once more.....what will this mean for Konoha?

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #34 on: September 08 2005, 03:27 pm »
((  Well it´s time for me to jump in XD))
Hinata(-Chan XD) was walking around the "Camp" when she saw Naruto... "Isn´t he Cute" Hinata said to herself "why..Why are Sakura there with him" Hinta tryed to keep the tears with her
(( Gomene i have forgot how Hinata are ><))

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #35 on: September 10 2005, 02:01 pm »
((Blah! I'm sorry. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with Sakura and Naruto. ROFL!!))

Naruto listened to what Sakura had to say. Naruto then looked at Sakura with a complete shocked face.

"No! We can't do that. I mean like we've practiced a lot for it but that was only incase something bad happened. And this is fine. It's just sight, I'll be ok." Naruto started getting up and ready to fight again.

Naruto felt Sakura's arm on his telling him to stop.

Sakura held Naruto's arm. "No! Naruto! We have to try!"

Sakura took Naruto's hand and held it and started concentrating. 'I have to concentrate hard to make this work properlly. I don't even know why we were practicing this move. It's weird how it's so usefully in this kind of situation.'[/'i]

After a few minutes, Sakura opened her eyes and couldn't see anything but darkness. Sakura held her face and started losing her balance. Oh no. Sakura lose her footing and feel off the branch.

"SAKURA-CHAN!!" Sakura heard.

Naruto opened his eyes after Sakura let go of his hand. I can see Naruto looked around to focus everything. Then he saw Sakura starting to fall off the tree. When she did...

"SAKURA-CHAN!!" Naruto jumped off the branch and caught Sakura in time before she hit the ground.

"Sakura-chan, are you ok?" Naruto shook Sakura lightly but found she was unconscience ((Is that the spelling??)).

Naruto smiled. "Arigatou Sakura-chan. Without your help, I don't think I would be able to see right now." Naruto put Sakura to a near by tree and rested her down.

I need someone to look after her. But who? Everyone is too busy fighting. Naruto looked around and saw no one 'free' at the moment. Guess I'll just have to put up a shield for now. But it's going to drain my energy slowly if the shield is put for long. Naruto thought about it over. He put a shield up around Sakura anyways.

Naruto performed a bunch of hand forms and then a red-ish shield appeared. "Thanks again Sakura-chan." Naruto said quietly before turning back to Sasuke.

Naruto could feel rage again just looking at him. "Well sorry to make you wait for so long Sasuke, but our fight can continue now." Naruto smirked.

((Blah!! It looks bad. *hides in corner*!! T__T))

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #36 on: September 10 2005, 04:27 pm »
Sasuke simply shurgged, flexing his dark wings almost absent-mindedly.

"So, you managed to get your sight back.....no matter, I still have mine....and if Sakura wants to sacrifice something like that for you, then it's her look out. If she wants to think that friendship is worth doing something like that over, then she's only got herself to blame....I don't even know why she did it for you." He smirked.

Yes, you do.....simply because he's her friend and team mate......she would have done it for you, not that long ago.... Sasuke shivered, frowning as the thought made it's way into his mind despite his best efforts to keep it out. The last thing he needed right now was for him to get distracted by idiotic thoughts like those. Although....

Although, it's odd. I still don't hate them. They're just in my way. Only that.....

Growling, Sasuke bit his lip viciously to bring himself back to reality, and began to move his hands in another jutsu.

"Chidori!"

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #37 on: September 10 2005, 04:39 pm »
Naruto saw Sasuke activating his Chidori. Dam. Couldn't he have started with an easier move Naruto thought quickly of what to do.

Wait. Maybe I can try to break that seal Orichimaru put on me. Naruto grinned. He started froming hand seals and concentrate his chakra. Just when he was half way through making the seal go away, Sasuke attacked with his Chidori. Dam Naruto had to jump away breaking his hand seals. NO!!!

Naruto looked at the damage, Sasuke's Chidori had caused. It's more powerful than the last time we fought. Naruto stared in horror, thinking of what would have happened if he didn't move away in time.

((I got a question... what was Sakura good at other than healing or medicine, because that's not really helpful in a battle. -__-"))

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #38 on: September 10 2005, 05:15 pm »
((Other than walking up trees, no idea......the first time we really saw her fight was in the Chuunin exams when the Sounds nins tried to kill Sasuke. ))

Sasuke blinked, staring at the damage he'd caused. Vaguely, he realised that he couldn't remember ever attacking with such power before. It almost felt like he was under pressure to do something....to break something.....

And then he realised what it was he wanted to shatter. The one thing that was holding him back right now from destroying Naruto.

"So, Naruto! Are your little illusions about being like brothers shattered now?! Have you finally realised that things will never be the same?!" He bellowed, hands placed together and ready to perform another jutsu should Naruto attack.

Orichimaru laughed to himself, easily forcing a gang of Konoha ninjas backwards to the ground. Foolish boy....Sasuke's still letting his past ties with Naruto hold him down.....he's still unwilling to kill Naruto yet, even after all these years of training. But if Naruto accepts that their bond is broken....then maybe my prodigy will finally be able to destroy him, kukuku!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #39 on: September 11 2005, 11:19 am »
"Brothers?" Naruto questioned.

Naruto then had a bunch of flashbacks of Sasuke and him. Naruto smiled a small smile. "I've always thought of you as my brother, you just never thought of it that way." Naruto looked straight at Sasuke.

"I still think that way too!" Naruto yelled. "No matter how much you hate me, Konoha, or how you've changed. You're still Sasuke to me. The same old Sasuke from team seven, my brother..." Naruto spoke softly.

((Blah.. is that right?? I DON'T KNOW what I'm doing. -__-"))