AuthorTopic: Cursed - A Naruto RPG!  (Read 14815 times)

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Cursed - A Naruto RPG!
« on: July 16 2005, 07:39 am »
Hi out there! As a huge Naruto fan, I wondered whether anyone would want to do an RPG with me.....it's set after Sasuke has abandoned Konaha for Sound. Years later, he returns with the army, but something about him has changed....and how will the battle against Konaha go?

Sasuke - Ruby Chan (like I'd let you guys get him, LOL)
Naruto - lika-chi (temp)!
Sakura - lika-chi, you're my saviour!
Kakashi - Ruby Chan (temp)
Tsunade
Orichimaru - Ruby Chan (temp)
Kabuto
Shikamaru
Rock Lee - lika-chi (temp)
Neji
Ino - Dragonia!
Iruka
Kiba
Hinata - Zeldi!

If I missed anyone out who deserves to be there, let me know. Otherwise....PM me for characters, then I'll start off the story sometime in the future!  :okay:
« Last Edit: September 07 2005, 10:57 pm by Ruby Chan »

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Re: Cursed - A Naruto RPG!
« Reply #1 on: July 29 2005, 07:39 pm »
((Ok, RPG start!....Finally.))

Sasuke looked around with red Sharingan eyes. Behind him stood the hoardes of Sound ninjas he had betrayed Konoha to join, and beside him stood the only person he had to answer to...Orichimaru.

In front of him, preventing their march towards the Hidden Leaf Village stood the motley band of ninjas he had left behind in his search for power.

Fools. Do they really think that they can halt our army? The Hokage fell to my leader the last time Orichimaru attacked...and this time, I'm on the right side of the battlefield.

His eyes coldly surveyed the group, notiicng the looks of hatred he was getting from some faces. Well, what was to be expected? He had betrayed them after all.

Thwn, his wandering eyes stopped moving, and he breathed in sharply as he saw the three other people who were standing there.
Kakashi-sensei, the only ninja other than his brother who he had ever realy looked up to. Sakura, the one girl that didn't send him running for cover. And Naruto...the closest thing he'd ever had to a best friend. The dobe had been much more than a rival to him.

Glancing to Orichimaru for permission, Sasuke crossed his arms and stepped forward, a wry smirk on his face.
"So....it looks like we meet again."

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #2 on: July 29 2005, 09:45 pm »
((Ok. Should I be mad that Sasuke's back or happy?? I'm so confused. lolz. For now I'll be mad but I'll change it if Sakura would be happy DAMMIT. I think I should start watching Naruto again. xP))

Sakura looked into the face that she once knew well. It was the love of her life but he had betrayed Konaha for Sound. He wasn't her love anymore. How can you possible find love in someone who betrayed your whole village?

I can't. I've gotten over him already

Sakura watches Sasuke walk towards them. "So.... it looks like we meet again." He says

((Writer's block. You know what. Let me watch a bit of Naruto and then I'll come back. SORRY!))
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #3 on: August 01 2005, 04:26 am »
Sasuke smirked, seeing the way that Sakura's green eyes stared at him challegingly. Well well...it looks like the girl has finally gotten over her little crush.

For some reason, Sasuke could feel a dull sense of pain as he realised that his old...friends...had moved on, and got over him. To his surprise, he realised that a small part of him had always thought that things would have stayed the same, that at least Naruto and Sakura might have missed his prescence in the village.

But no...life had moved on in Konoha...leaving Sasuke far behind in the past. Once again, he was the outsider. The loner.

But then again...I chose this path, after all.

Offline cloud

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #4 on: August 01 2005, 06:23 am »
Naruto looked at Sasuke and he looked at him with hatred in there eyes. Thinking, nowing thay will have to fight to the very end.

"Sasuke this has gone to far you will be stoped right here and now"
« Last Edit: August 01 2005, 06:32 am by Okamirei »

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #5 on: August 01 2005, 07:26 am »
Sasuke snorted at Naruto's words.

"Too far? Stopped right here? My, Naruto....and here I was thinking that you might have changed...maybe even matured. Sad to say, it seems that didn't happen. I was a fool for expecting it."

Sasuke laughed, his red Sharingan eyes narrowing as he took in his former rival's furious expression.

"Perhaps the only one here whos' changed...is me."

(OOC - If no-one takes Orichimaru soon, I'll have to start posting as him too. If that happens, I'll be using bold text. Is that ok? ))

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #6 on: August 01 2005, 12:28 pm »
((No problem. I think we should all start to take on different characters. ROFL!!! I watched a bit of Naruto. I downloaded a whole bunch of episodes but been to lazy to watch it. LOLZ!!))

"You're wrong." Sakura said, softly.

Sakura stared into the boy's Sharingan red eyes. "You have no idea how much we've changed."

Sakura took a few steps forward surprising all the Konoha's ninjas with them. Sakura stopped after a few steps. She didn't want to be too far from the group.

"We'll show you just how much we've changed." Sakura said, full of confidence.

Sakura got into a 'ready position'. ((Don't ask. I don't know what to call it -_-))
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #7 on: August 02 2005, 04:08 am »
Orichimaru's motuh quirked up in an amused smirk as he saw the kunoichi get into the ready position. Stepping forward to stand beside Sasuke, he clapped a hand on the boy's shoulder.

"Just try it, girl. I assure you that my dear Sasuke will stop at nothing to achieve his goal - in this case, defeating Konoha under my orders. And then there are my other loyal ninjas." He sneered.

He didn't notice how Sasuke flinched at his touch, or the brief look of disgust that washed over the dark haired boy's face at the familiar way Orichimaru was talking about him.
« Last Edit: September 10 2005, 05:06 pm by Ruby Chan »

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #8 on: August 02 2005, 09:40 am »
((If you need another characters, I'll play him/her. Since you and Cloud are playing 2 characters already.))

Sakura looked at the disgusting face of Orichimaru walking towards Sasuke.

"Just try it, girl. I assure you that my dear Sasuke will stop at nothing to achieve his goal - in this case, defeating Konoha under my orders. And then there are my other loyal ninjas."

"And I won't stop at nothing either to achieve my goal, which is to protect Konoha from you." Sakura said, full of confident again.

"There are a ton of loyal ninjas here too. They're all here to protect Konoha just like me."

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #9 on: August 05 2005, 10:55 pm »
Orichimaru laughed, his head thrown back in mirth.

"Why, kunoichi, you make it seem like my ninja's aren't loyal to me. But I assure you that they are. Every. Last. One." He punctuated this claim with another pat of Sasuke's shoulder, once more missing the brief look of revulsion that crossed the younger's face.

"And all are prepared to sacrifice in order to get the things they desire. Although, Sasuke's sacrifice came a little sooner than expected, hmm?" Orichimaru smirked down at Sasuke, who hung his head until his dark bangs covered his eyes.
« Last Edit: September 10 2005, 05:06 pm by Ruby Chan »

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #10 on: August 08 2005, 04:33 am »
((-__-" Sorry. I don't know what to write. This is the best I came up with.))

"Sacrifice? I think that they have no choice but to be sacrifice for the likes of you. Everyone in Konoha chose to sacrifice their lives for the village. Now that's loyalty." Sakura spat back at him.

"Now if you done talking..." Sakura backed up to where Naruto was. "I think we have a village to defend."

((Well since Sakura is like the medical person, shouldn't she not fight?? *is really lost* Oh yea. And green will be Rock Lee))

"Sakura-san"

((OMG! Is that what Rock Lee calls Sakura?? I don't know. I deleted a lot of episodes :sweatdrop:))

"I'll take it from here." Lee got into his fighting stance. He charged up towards Sasuke and jumped over him to fight the rest of the people off.

"I leave Sasuke to Naruto." Lee knew how important Naruto and Sasuke's fight was.

((WAH!! That's the best I can think of right now. I wanted the battle to start. :sweatdrop: lolz. So yea. And I have no idea what I'm doing. ROFL!!))

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #11 on: August 08 2005, 04:51 am »
Orichimaru laughed, his evil cackle echoing in the still air.

"Foolish boy. Do you really think you can fight against Sound? Our village is so great, even a blind shinobi can defeat you. Right, Sasuke?" He laughed, hands beginning to form well used jutsus.

Sasuke gasped, and whirled to face Orichimaru, red eyes flashing dangerously.
"Orichimaru-sama, we agreed that you would keep that fact hidden!" He hissed, glancing nervously at his old friends even as he kicked an opponent out of the way. He could see Naruto waiting at the edge of the battlefield for his challenge, but Sasuke was a little too preoccupied right now to cater to his needs.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #12 on: August 11 2005, 07:10 pm »
((AH!! I can't stand it. Can I just be Naruto for now. Cloud was on Aug 7. Yes I checked but she didn't post anything!!!! Can I just PLEASE be Naruto for now *begs on hands and knees*))

Rock Lee ignored Orichimaru for now and started fighting off the other Sound ninjas. He would leave the real enemy to Naruto and the gang.

Sakura looked at Orichimaru and Sasuke closely. There was something up with the jutsu that Orichimaru was forming.

"Naruto, I think we better becareful. Something isn't right." Sakura whispered to Naruto beside her.

Sakura saw Sasuke looking at them, nervously. 'Sasuke, nervous? This has got to be a joke. There is something up with the jutsu Orichimaru is forming. I just now it.'

"Naruto, I think you should start keeping Orichimaru busy so he can't form the rest of the jutsu. Sasuke is trying to stop him but I don't think he's going to give up that easily." Sakura looked over to the blonde and gave him a nod.

"Becareful Naruto." Sakura said, before attacking a bunch of Sound ninjas.

((I don't know what to write. WE NEED NARUTO!!!))

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #13 on: August 11 2005, 07:25 pm »
((lika-chi, feel free to be Naruto. Our story keeps getting held up. Maybe you can type in blue? Cloud, I'm really sorry, but as Naruto we need you here regularly))
....................................... ....................................... ....................................... ....................................... ....................

Sasuke could feel his hands trembling slightly as Orichimaru continued to form his deadly justu. However, it wasn't the justu as much as Orichimaru's words that were shaking him. Not really paying attention, he kicked some attacking Konoha ninjas out of the way, before tunring to Orichimaru again.

"Orichimaru-sama, there is no point to this. What use is there boasting about blind ninjas, when you have no proof?" He asked urgently, and slightly pleadingly.

Orichimaru laughed again.
"No proof? Then, foolish boy, we'll give them proof. Deactivate your Sharingan, and show the world your eyes." He ordered, snake-like voice booming impossibly over the whole battlefield, causing everyone to look at the pair in confusion at the Sennin's words.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #14 on: August 13 2005, 06:09 pm »
((YES YES YES!!! FINALLY!! OUR NARUTO HAS ARRIVED!!! LOLZ!!))

Naruto heard Sakura's words.

"Don't worry Sakura-chan. I will becareful. You have to watch out too ok?" Naruto turned to look at Orichimaru.

He then heard Orichimaru say to Sasuke to show the world his eyes.

'I better stop his jutsu before something happens.'

Naruto held his hand out and yelled, "Rasagen" ((Is that the spelling?? ?_? lolz I don't remember)) After years of practising, Naruto finally got this attack to work without using his hands to control the chaken.

Naruto starting running at an amazing speed towards Sasuke and Orichimaru.

'Since they're too preoccuiped right now. It's the prefect chance to attack.'

Naruto jumped in the air and put his hand out in front of him to attack Orichimaru.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #15 on: August 13 2005, 07:12 pm »
Orichimaru spun round, his hand outstretched in Naruto's direction.

"Goguoufuuin (5 point seal!)" He bellowed, laughing as he watched his odd numbered seal come into contact with Kyuubi's even numbered one.
"Do you remember this lovely justu, Naruto? Do you remember how it makes you unable to control your chakra? How it stops you tapping into that demon fox's chakra?" He mocked. watching the panicked look growing in Naruto's eyes. Eyes....that reminds me.

"Sasuke! For the last time, deactivate your Sharingan and show them!" He barked.

Sauke gulped, but did as he was ordered, although he refused to face the Konoha ninjas as he did so. This caused one over-excited ninja to leap forward for an attack......but of course Sasuke was far too experienced to let a little thing like that catch him off guard.

Quickly, he spun round, kicking the unfortunate ninja away from him. And then he realised that the others could finally see his eyes.

Or rather.....the milky white orbs that had once held the dark pupils that made girls swoon over him.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #16 on: August 14 2005, 09:54 am »
((I think this RP should be a 2 person thing. Or I'm forcing people to join. I'm taking over THREE characters already. T___T lolz
Ruby-chan, I think you should take Cloud's temp. Kakashi. Since she can't even come to do Naruto. :angry:))

Naruto widen his eyes in shock.

'Dammit. Not again.' Naruto thought, starting to panic.

"Sasuke! For the last time, deactivate your Sharingan and show them!" Naruto heard Orichimaru yelled.

Naruto saw Sasuke's eyes as she spun around to kick a ninja. Naruto gasped as he saw his eyes.

"Sasuke." Naruto barely whispered his name. "What happened to your eyes?"

Sakura was busy treating a hurt ninja but still heard Orichimaru's words. When she heard Naruto whisper to Sasuke, she look towards Sasuke.

Sakura also gasped as she saw Sasuke's eyes. "Sasuke-kun. What'd you do?"

Rock Lee was fighting off the meaningless Sound ninjas. He turned when he saw a flying Konoha ninja coming towards him. He got out of the way quickly and went over to see if he was hurt.

"Are you ok?" Rock Lee asked as he kicked another Sound ninja out of the way.

Rock Lee wondered how the Konoha ninja came flying towards him. He looked at the direction he came from and saw Sasuke.

'His eye, what happened?'

((Three characters is too much I tell you!!!))
« Last Edit: August 14 2005, 10:25 am by lika-chi »

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #17 on: August 14 2005, 07:55 pm »
((You don't have to post for all 3 each post, lika!  :lol: And I've taken over Kakashi now too))

Sasuke flushed as he realised that everyone had now seen his eyes. Damn you Orichimaru...what was the point of this? A faint whistling sound caught his attention, and he spun, knocking the thrown kunai aside with ease. Is this what you wanted to show them? That even a blind ninja under your command can easily defeat the ninjas of Konoha? I may have been called teme in the past, but you're even more of one.

Kakashi gazed silently at his former pupil, studying the formerly healthy eyes.
"That was no accident, was it Sasuke?" He guessed, ducking as a ninja flew at him, before wheeling round into a kick that sent said ninja flying.
"Something like that.......it was a jutsu, wasn't it?"

Orichimaru laughed, still watching the weakened Naruto.

"Sasuke tracked down his brother 3 months ago. It was a glorious fight, I can tell you. So much cursing, and blood! Itachi was caught off guard by the fact that his little brother had grown so much stronger -  Sasuke beat him.....killed him. But before Itachi died, he performed one final justu on Sasuke. The foolish boy had let his guard down, so really it's his fault entirely, right Sasuke?" He sneered.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #18 on: August 15 2005, 03:36 am »
((But it gets all the charcters active. :sweatdrop: lolz))

Naruto looked at Sasuke shocked to hear that he defeated his brother. Naruto was threw aside and hit a tree. Naruto screamed in pain. 'Dam that Orichimaru. But who needs my Kyuubi chakra. I've gotten stronger over these pass years.' Naruto started standing up. After he was sure he stood still and could keep his balance, he started forming a jutsu.

"Kage Bunshin no Jutsu." Naruto yelled out loud, getting people's attention.

((I only know Naruto's two major moves. ROFL! Naruto has hardly any. --____--" lolz. Or any I know. NEED HELP!!! AH!!!))

Sakura went back to the injured ninja she was treating. 'I don't have time to think about anything else. I have to concentrate.'

Sakura looked to Naruto when she heard him scream. She saw him hit a tree.

"Naruto!" Sakura saw him stand back up to do his shadow clone jutsu and knew he was going to be ok.... for now anyways.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #19 on: August 15 2005, 06:38 pm »
Sasuke activated his Sharingan once again, smirking as Naruto began his famous jutsu. He still wasn't quite sure what Orichimaru had wanted his little stunt to accomplish, but as long as he kept the snake-sennin happy, his life was a lot easier. And now......

Now he could finally battle the one person he'd wnated to since this fight began.

"So Naruto.......you think you're strong without Kyuubi's chakra?" He sneered challengingly.