AuthorTopic: [TRC] Episode 1 : The Inevitable Meeting  (Read 48089 times)

Offline lumizstar

• ~Song of Peace~
  • Former Staff
  • Super Fan
  • ~Peace and Tranquility~
Re: Episode 1 Discussions here
« Reply #60 on: April 10 2005, 03:42 pm »
I enjoyed reading the long preview...i think everyone should write long ones..they're more interesting in that way.
If you can dream it, you can do it.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

~Walt Disney

Offline Tune

• i want a simple and easygoing life~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #61 on: April 10 2005, 03:45 pm »
ahh~~~~i'm lazy ~~~zzzzz

i forgot to add: in the manga, i thought that the scenes are during daylight, so when i saw the anime and almost all of the scenes are  shown in the evening/nite, i was a li' surprised, seeing the the anime yesterday nite at 11pm dint help either~~ i was too tired~~ :P

Offline lumizstar

• ~Song of Peace~
  • Former Staff
  • Super Fan
« Reply #62 on: April 10 2005, 03:46 pm »
ohh..yea the scenes were mostly dark..i do agree on that.

~Walt Disney

Offline lumizstar

• ~Song of Peace~
  • Former Staff
  • Super Fan
« Reply #63 on: April 10 2005, 03:55 pm »
gah..we're a bit off the topc...

~Walt Disney

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #64 on: April 10 2005, 03:55 pm »
AHH!!! imma scream to myself! that was SOOO cool!! ^-^ i like the BGM.. it just gets you going!  i dl-ed it and i couldn't watch it!! *weeps* cause i had to go to work! :-( *crys a river* i was sooo anxious to get home! when i got home.. many other peoples seen it already..

i have to agree... that ending... was odd... :-S.. :? the pairings don't match! and it doesn't seem right with an older girl with a younger guy... also... that part when syaoran dragged sakura.. i thought they would at least made sakura run along with syaoran... but she was in the air! i guess cause of all the feathers she has! :D  and... everything else! i agree with what you all have to say!

Offline Fight_Card

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #65 on: April 10 2005, 06:31 pm »
I loved this episode even though downloading took a long time. But I guess it was worth the wait, I loved the music and I can't wait till I get the chance to download them too. I tried on the 3rd time that I watched it to follow it along with the manga. The episode was amazing!!!!! I wanted to watch it a million more times, I have to agree that yuko's eyes do look weird. My favourite bit in the episode was when Sakura was about to reveal her feelings to Syaoran and then the bells go off, that was funny. I now so badly want those songs especially the opening theme song "Blaze." lumizstar was right the opening did remind me of X\1999, I think it was when you see Fai, Kurogane and Syaoran was wearing those suit/ tuxedos, I can't remember.
« Last Edit: April 10 2005, 06:55 pm by Fight_Card »

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #66 on: April 10 2005, 09:26 pm »
i'd say 90%'s the same script as the manga~~ :D

Offline lumizstar

• ~Song of Peace~
  • Former Staff
  • Super Fan
« Reply #67 on: April 10 2005, 09:30 pm »
i'd say 90%'s the same script as the manga~~ :D

Erm...that I'm not sure about it.....because already the script for the two sub-main chars scene is diff :P

~Walt Disney

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #68 on: April 10 2005, 09:32 pm »
~ :P

i meant that the catch of the anime is the same as the manga, coz i can understand a li' jap here and there ~~ :D

Offline lumizstar

• ~Song of Peace~
  • Former Staff
  • Super Fan
« Reply #69 on: April 10 2005, 09:38 pm »
~ :P

i meant that the catch of the anime is the same as the manga, coz i can understand a li' jap here and there ~~ :D

o lol ^^ Now I understand. But surly isn't it meant to be an animated version of the comic (lol :P) ?

~Walt Disney

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #70 on: April 10 2005, 09:42 pm »
ahhhh~~

*points >* so what they are talking becomes more understandable coz you'd know what they are refering and all ~~ :D

Offline lumizstar

• ~Song of Peace~
  • Former Staff
  • Super Fan
« Reply #71 on: April 10 2005, 09:59 pm »
ahhhh~~

*points >* so what they are talking becomes more understandable coz you'd know what they are refering and all ~~ :D

Yes I'm sure Lol. But I think somehow this anime cut down  lot of the detail scences, and the S & S moment is a bi funny :P. But still, its nice to see a moving version of Syaoran and Fye ^^

~Walt Disney

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #72 on: April 10 2005, 10:04 pm »
coz i din hear fye's seiyuu before, when he talked, i kinda skipped quite a lot coz he sounded very sleepy and dreamy and i'm sleepy myself when i saw the anime last nite~~ :P

but i'd like to see kurogane looking more annoyed really, coz i imagined a more dramatic pissed off kurogane when he was sent away~~ :D

Offline lumizstar

• ~Song of Peace~
  • Former Staff
  • Super Fan
« Reply #73 on: April 10 2005, 10:42 pm »
coz i din hear fye's seiyuu before, when he talked, i kinda skipped quite a lot coz he sounded very sleepy and dreamy and i'm sleepy myself when i saw the anime last nite~~ :P

but i'd like to see kurogane looking more annoyed really, coz i imagined a more dramatic pissed off kurogane when he was sent away~~ :D

I meant that the moving Syaoran and Fye were cool ^^ But both their seiyruus were really nice and cool. However, i thought Kurogane's VO was a bit too old for it. Like,,,ounds like an old man. LOL.

~Walt Disney

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #74 on: April 10 2005, 10:47 pm »
kinda reminds me of  "in the flash" ~~ :D but really, a manga come alive via anime is quite the dream come true ~~*parties*~~

come to think of it...kurogane reminds me of zoro in one piece~nah, its juz me thinking~~ :P

Offline scarecrow_wingz

• Super Fan
« Reply #75 on: April 10 2005, 10:56 pm »
er...can i just mention that the laws of physics don't really apply to anime ^^

wow...it looks like most of u can understand jap? man...i'm so jealous of u guys...i wanna watch the raw (even if i won't be able to udnerstand anything)

i hope the OST comes out soon as well ^^

if windows media player doesn't support it use DivX http://www.divx.com it's better than media player and this codec supports a lot more files
~when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth - Sherlock Holmes
~you are not what you are born, but what you choose to become - Professor Dumbledore

Offline lumizstar

• ~Song of Peace~
  • Former Staff
  • Super Fan
Re: [TRC] Episode 1 Discussions here
« Reply #76 on: April 11 2005, 02:25 am »
I've just cleaned this topic once briefly. Please follow the forum rules, thanks.

~Walt Disney

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #77 on: April 11 2005, 09:23 am »
OOO i can't wait!! XD If i wait any longer i'm gonna go crazy!!

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Ecchigo

• http://kanchofansubs.com for TRC fansubs
« Reply #78 on: April 11 2005, 10:32 pm »
We should release in a couple of hours now if every thing goes fine.  If you want there's liveevil & dattebayo joint  that released it, but it's speed subbed and seems like it's low quality.
http://kanchofansubs.com for Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles fansubs
Promo 1 & 2 out!

Offline Little Wolf

• Head Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • "A True Fan"
  • "coz my heart keeps falling faster..." :P
« Reply #79 on: April 11 2005, 10:36 pm »
My review is a bit late cos I had to start making the OP and ED karaokes right away...

Anyway, the first episode...to sum it all up, is awesome! I was smiling the whole time I was watching it for the first time. :D Maybe I'm just so happy to see S+S back on screen...

I'll comment on some of the points raised here...

About Sakura being light as a feather.. :lol: when I saw it, the first thing that came into my mind is that the animators wanted some humor in that scene so they did that. I don't think it has to be taken seriously, really... or maybe, they just want to let the viewers know how strong Syaoran is. :)

On the character design... there were some scenes where I didn't like how Sakura and Syaoran were drawn. come to think of it... all I ever cared for is them! The other characters were drawn just fine, except maybe for Yuuko.. >.<

The animation... really, really awesome! The effects were all cool and I'll enjoy watching this episode again and again just because of the cool animation special effects and of course.. for the cute S+S scenes. :hehe:

The music as I've mentioned in the TRC music thread is all good! Very, very good.

The opening video is really cool too although the song didn't really catch me at first listen. Now I like it..I've heard it for a hundred times already while making the karaoke video of it. I'm glad they put a lot of action in the opening video.

The ending video, contrary to what others have previously said here, I think is really good and very meaningful. At first, it was really weird but because of this, the video is good for it's uniqueness and it's something you wouldn't expect. Quite extraordinary for me. And I loved the last scene where they hug...finally, something we didn't get to see in CCS movie 2. :inlove:

Comparing it to the manga, I think the animators did a good job not to disappoint us. It was neither too fast nor too slow. They all included the important scenes, as far as I'm concerned.

Now, I can't wait for the subbed version Kancho Fansubs will be releasing and of course episode 2!

phew! long post... I think I'll just copy/paste this on my blog and yahoo 360 page... :D