AuthorTopic: [TRC] Episode 1 : The Inevitable Meeting  (Read 48022 times)

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
Re: Episode 1 Discussions here
« Reply #40 on: April 10 2005, 07:27 am »
*bangs computer*

My computer barely downloaded anything, it's going so slow, GRRRR, I guess I just have to wait for an encoded version of it, *le sigh* Anyway, those screenshots look awesome, a little iffy at the ending sequence though, why does it have a big sakura and a little syaoran, or reveresed. I think it would look cuter if they made them the same age. I still think it looks good. ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #41 on: April 10 2005, 07:38 am »
HMMM!!! ecchigo.. hmm i dunno if i can help u or not.. demo my frewn nos a bit of jap.. and she probably has a ton of frewns from her jap skool.. although they're not advanced.. but can translate sum stuff.. haha.. but i'm not sure if they can for line by line.. sry! hope u hear from ur translator soon

ok we will b able to start the real discussion on the first epi after i watch it.. LOLZ!!! haha.. i will have a ton of questions to throw at ppl.. haha which will b in about an hr.. XD
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #42 on: April 10 2005, 07:47 am »
[color=Purple]Hi everyone, I'm new here and really really looking forward to watching the first episode!
Is there anyone that would be able to convert this into an .wmv for me?
I'm on dialup, and would probably have to download a torrent file for over 24 hours!
If I could get something at least under 100 mb that would be terrific!
Thanks!
[/color]
« Last Edit: April 11 2005, 12:37 am by lumizstar »

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #43 on: April 10 2005, 08:36 am »
HAHA!! watching epi 1 rite now.. already got a few comments.. XD

Show content
it was so cool how sakura was lifted off the ground wen syaoran dragged her away from the guards.. SO FUNNY!! haha she was flying in the air.. haha

hmm wonder wat yukito was saying to touya.. so serious..  :unsure:

the circle thingy under syaoran and sakura looks like the clow circle.. XD

WHOO!! finished watching it.. SO GOOD!! first epi and so intensed man.. god.. *claps..

so many questions.. WAH!! i can't until the sub comes out.. cuz then i'll understand it ALL!! MUAHAHAHAHAH!!! the music is AWESOME!! haha.. it goes wit the scenes nicely.. XD SUGOI FIRST EPI!! can't wait until the rest come out.. HAHA

the annoucer girl for the next epi sounds like meiling.. HAHA!!! lmao.. o yea. the ending and opening.. *sigh.. pretty disappointed.. i expected WAY BETTER!! but o well..
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #44 on: April 10 2005, 08:49 am »
Wow................ I loved it :inlove:  I really did!!! Everything was so kawaii and amazing. Even though I admit I do like the manga better, it was still great in its own place! *I especially liked the beginning song~~ *

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #45 on: April 10 2005, 08:50 am »
LMAO, really, the announcer is Meilings's VA?!!?!, OH wow, that's just weird XD I guess they want us to remember the good ol' days, ne?

I feel so left out, go faster comp, go faster!!!!
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #46 on: April 10 2005, 09:48 am »
Nice SS, who did those *points to SS link while still banging computer*

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #47 on: April 10 2005, 09:49 am »
I really don't know, whoever did it, they're really good ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #48 on: April 10 2005, 10:01 am »
ME ME ME!! *points to myself ME ME ME!! haha..

i'm master in finding anime stuff.. on net.. XD!! haha.. neways.. if u guys wait and stop banging ur computers.. it mite go faster.. u're gonna break ur comps at the rate.. HAHA!! but i no that fisah got hers done.. XD

ralea i dunno about.. well it will b fast.. don't worry.. XD!!

yea i forgot to say.. i didn't really enjoy it THAT MUCH!! i was ok.. but expected so much more.. the opening was ok.. haha.. the voices are getting to me..but don't relaly like them yet.. haha

like the manga a lot more..

o yea touya's voice isn't done by the same person rite??

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #49 on: April 10 2005, 10:19 am »
Yeah I think. You Screen-shot those? Wow, thanks! *gives a cookie*

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #50 on: April 10 2005, 10:21 am »
that's so good.. cuz i luv the person who did the voice.. cool voice.. hehe

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #51 on: April 10 2005, 10:28 am »
Okay, I can finally give my feedback, for those who didn't watch it, there maybe a little spoiler or two...okay maybe more XD:

Pros:
1. Awesome opening, it's really good, I like the pics and everything, a little iffy about the stills in there, but no worries, I'll just have to get use to it XD
2. I loved that scene with Sakura and Syaoran, it was teh cutest thing, the best extra scene ever!!! Wai, so cute
3. Ending song (we all know this one ^_-) I liked the song, it's lovely, and the atmosphere fits perfect with the song.
4. BGM is good too, reminded me a little of hack.//sign, but I liked Hack.//sign's so another pro, LOL.

Cons:

1.Yuuko's eyes were a little...weird, I don't know, I thought they looked odd compared to everyone else's, me and my picky personality ^^
2. They cut out scenes like when Kurogane was arguing with Tomoyo, I really wanted to see that one >.<
3. The ending squence was a little weird, why is there a little syaoran with a big sakura, it seemed so weird. I'd probably like it more if it was little sakura with little syaoran or big sakura with big syaoran. I guess they're trying to show how important the memories are.

I guess that's it, In overall, I thought it was good, and all the exctiement didnt go to waste, I even tortured my computer, lol (lika-chi knows what I'm talking about ^_^) Feel free to comment or disagree with my pros and cons, I bet we all don't feel the same about the ep *sad attempt to get people to discuss*
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #52 on: April 10 2005, 11:14 am »
noo...can't give feedback yet >_<!! It's still downloading....

Offline ashleygurl

• Athrun Zala Fan~
  • Super Fan
  • Hiya! Nice to meet you guys~
« Reply #53 on: April 10 2005, 11:57 am »
First of all, I want to make my preview too...watch it last night... :)

Opening scene- Well basically i think its the best part out of the whole epsiode. I think it is basically trying to show that Syaoran went through numerous obstacles to fight for Sakura's memories...and well except when you notice that kurogane's legs are ULTRA skinny...and Fye's waist is very narrow too...anywayz, I notice that SYaoran was drawn well more precisely than the rest of the characters, so it was pretty true that the TRC anime crew focus more into Syaoran. But the song was great, it suited the opening greatly. (8.5/10)

Story- Okay loads of things were cut and added. (7/10)

Cutted stuff: Sakura was suddenly appearing in the historical site and rite inside the basement, first of all, it doesn't make sense. Unless the unknown powers suddenly sent her into the site, I don't know how she got in there. I was puzzled. Her did she get there????? And some certain little parts were cut too...well it forgot the part when Syaoran was travelling through the dimensions to Yuuko's place and I think there's one diaoglue forgotten, it was ' SAkura'...but then *sigh*, I guess they skipped it.

Added Stuff: And dun even understand why they're adding stuff, and i dun mind them adding stuff, but they're adding a strange way. Okay, so Sakura is as light as a feather?????? And Syaoran used only ONE HAND to grab her and she is flying all away. and they got this pointless scene focusing on her legs...okay ON HER LEGS!? And the two of them walking down the market...well, it was okay, but it was a bit tad' boring...there was alot of conversation. But both of them were kind of expressionless. And I dun even NOTICE a BLUSH out of them. WHERE IS THE SAKURA AND SYAORAN THAT I KNOW!?

Good Stuff: Well, we have to admit that overall it was not really exciting, but it did try its best to follow the manga. Example: the first few scenes, when they were trapped in a box thingy. So I guess they're giving an effort and well, i do appreciate it. And Syaoran looked pretty good in most of the scenes...as i've mentioned the anime crew emphasized a lot in Syaoran's face....it was better than the rest of the ppl, and well its good enough. And you get to see the crossovers and they were good! Especially Tomoyo(she look elegant enough for me), I was squealing all the way in the scene, and Chii came along, Yukito, Touya was the second best i think. It was kewl watching them on TV again.

(Bad Stuff)-Yuuko's eyes looks rabbit-ish. And well the ending.

Ending- ARRRGGGHHH...i was tooo angry at the ending part!!! Well, the song is good, normal. But was does it have to do with all the LITTLE and BIG syaoran/ sakura flying/floating around...okay i dun mind them floating, but the pairings were weird, like a Big Syaoran with a SMALL sakura, okay what are they doing? Floating. To me, it looks like some GSD ending, but i would rather a BIG sakura and syaoran floating....*sigh* I thought of Terenda and Rika-san immediately when I saw that scene..and then here comes the scene that TOTALLY bummed me out. Sakura's wings brought her and Syaoran in the AIR!? And i dun mind that, if they have drawn the wings precisely, it looked like pieces of paper seriously and Sakura looks weird. Yea she does. And suddenly all the Little Syaoran/Sakura were all GONE!? And then the BIg ones hug each other. Weird....(5.5/10)

Okay so what do you guys think? Feel free to comment on my long post.
'Our love is like the wind,  I can't see it, but I can still feel it...' -Landon Carter (A Walk To Remember)

'Everything's going to be all right' -Sakura Kinomoto (CCS)

'Believe in True Love...the one you're meant to be with.'-Ashleygurl <3

I <3 Syaoran(CCS), Syaoran (TRC)~

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #54 on: April 10 2005, 11:58 am »
well I LIKE the style of art for all the characters. i do really like it ^_^
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #55 on: April 10 2005, 12:27 pm »
Really? I totally get the frustation your going through, my comp was evil as well, but it came through, right before I lost all sanity (did I have any to begin with XD)
haha^^

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #56 on: April 10 2005, 01:34 pm »
*sigh ASHLEY!! calm urself first of all.. haha ur post was a bit TOO long.. so i read up to the added parts only.. hehe.. i'll read the rest later.. i'm a bit lazy rite now..ok..

the cutted parts.. sakura was sent there by that power.. u no wen she started floating in her room.. she got transported.. i guess u can say.. yup yup and i dunno the other part

the lite as a feather thing was weird.. i mean like sakura is basically flying.. LMAO!! haha.. and the screen focuses on her feet because u see she crosses her toes.. as in crosses ur fingers to bring luck.. u get it now.. haha..

ur other things i will read later.. contacts are getting blurry.. @_@..

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #57 on: April 10 2005, 01:53 pm »
Ashley, LMAO, I wrote the exact same thing in like the post before you LMAO, we must both be picky little anime watchers ne? I totally get what you mean about the little syaoran/big sakura, I was like "WTF?!?!!" when I saw it, if they showed little sakura and little syaoran, okay that makes sense, but it was just plain weird. HAHAHA, Terada Sensei and Rika, at least you actually get that XD

OMG, you also mentioned the eyes about Yuuko, hah, I mentioned that too, and I totally get it aswell, I was like 'okaaay, something is wrong here' I think they focused on Syaoran a bit too much and totally forgot about the other characters ^^ Hopefully it'll get better, I thought the ending was really disturbing, but I LOVED the opening, it was actually good, except the stills, I'm a little iffy about that...
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Ecchigo

• http://kanchofansubs.com for TRC fansubs
« Reply #58 on: April 10 2005, 02:49 pm »
Translator is currently translating the whole episode right now.  From now it should go smooth t'il we get it released!
http://kanchofansubs.com for Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles fansubs
Promo 1 & 2 out!

Offline Tune

• i want a simple and easygoing life~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #59 on: April 10 2005, 03:12 pm »
wowz....so many comments already~~ :D

i guess i've got not much to complain~i like the music very much (hope OSTS come out soon~~), graphics are not quite to my liking coz of lack of details, seeing the manga too much does things really, and the resolution is the last, but thats not much to be bothered about~~ :P, come to think...if tsubasa chronicles is 26 episodes long, it wont cover till the finale my guess...~~ :P