AuthorTopic: ~//[TRC] - Secrets Behind Cracked Smiles  (Read 49981 times)

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Re: //[TRC] - Secrets Behind Cracked Smiles
« Reply #100 on: August 05 2005, 08:04 am »
As the keys landed at his feet, Kurogane glared down at them. Did the kid really think he was going to use them? But then he heard Syaoran breaking into a fit of coughing, and saw the guard awaken, glaring down at the doubled up boy.

I can't let him die because of my pettiness...I won't be the cause of another comrade's pain!

Swearing, Kurogane grabbed the keys and used them to unlock his chains, before rushing over to unlock the door. Kicking it open, he gave a roar and ran out into the other room, giving a battle cry as he slammed a fist down onto the guard's neck, knocking him unconscious.

Dimly, he could hear someone crying out from the other cell, but dismissing it as his imagination, he ignored it and turned to Syaoran, his old fire back in his crimson eyes.
"You ok, kid?"

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #101 on: August 05 2005, 08:09 am »
There was a creak of a door and and a jangle of keys. Somebody must have gotten the keys from the gaurd! Chii thought to herself. But I'm still stuck in this cell...waiting.. She decieded to try one more time, and this time she yelled REALLY loud,"HELLO?! IS ANYONE THERE?!" With that yell she used the last of her strength and fainted

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #102 on: August 05 2005, 08:17 am »
Syaoran sat in shock as the ninja burst through his cell, K.O-ing the man.
He nodded at Kurogane's question; still staring at the unconscious man laying before him

A loud yell reached his ears.
HELLO?! IS ANYONE THERE?!

"Someone else is here!"
He looked around, seeing another cell. Looking through, his eyes widened. A girl with..cat ears?

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #103 on: August 05 2005, 12:21 pm »
Hearing the loud call, Kurogane followed Syaoran's eyes to another cell, his own crimson ones widening as he took in the....girl?....that was sitting there, wrapped up in chains.

She looked pleadingly, if a little dully, out at them, and Kurogane felt a tug of pity in his heart for the wretched creature. Unlocking the dorr to her cell, he strode in and removed her of her chains, before stepping back into the other room to claim Souhi back from the unconscious guard's form.

Turning around, he jumped as he realised exactly how close the girl was to him, and how intently she was watching him.

"Gaah! What are you trying to do to me? Give me a heart attack? You're just as bad as Fai...." He snapped wearily.

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #104 on: August 05 2005, 01:51 pm »
What a strange man..all dressed in balck.. Chii thought to herself. "I thank you for helping me get out of that cell." Chii said.

Did he just say something about Fai...? she wondered. "Is Fai back?!" she blurted out. "Please say it is so!! Where is Fai?!"

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #105 on: August 05 2005, 01:54 pm »
Please say it is so!! Where is Fai?!

Syaoran observed the girl with worried eyes. "Fai is in trouble."

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #106 on: August 05 2005, 01:56 pm »
"How do you know him anyway? What's he to you?" Kurogane demanded, eyeing the girl suspiciously. She looked strange...but then again, Fai had always liked strange things....could she have been......?

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #107 on: August 05 2005, 02:00 pm »
Fai is in trouble

It hit Chii like a huge rock..she sunk to the floor and didn't say anything. "Wha-What kind of trouble...? Is it something to do the newly awakened king?" I just hope that I'm wrong.. Chii thought as she bit her lip.

How do you know him anyway? What's he to you? he asked with a sharp tone to his voice. Chii looked into his eyes and answered, "Chii was made by Fai...Fai is my best friend-my only friend..Not what you think I am sir.." she said the last bit with a small smile on her face.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #108 on: August 05 2005, 02:03 pm »
Syaoran nodded, looking at the girl's horror-struck face.
"He's in the king's room with the king..I..I could hear moaning from the inside"

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #109 on: August 05 2005, 02:06 pm »
Kurogane tensed, his grip on Souhi tightening.

"M..moaning/" He choked out, eyes widening. He stood still for a moment, before turning and running from the cell, heading up the staircase.

And his voice echoed down the stairwell back to the other two....

"I told you that you'd pay if you laid a finger on him! Do you hear me, Ashura?! You'll paaaay!"

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #110 on: August 05 2005, 02:07 pm »
"Hush!" Chii yelled.

"You MUST not let the king know that you are free! If you want to see Fai-san again, you have to take him when the king is alseep.."

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #111 on: August 05 2005, 02:09 pm »
Syaoran stood startled by Kurogane's enraged reaction.
Hearing groans, he looked down and saw the man slowly stirring.
"We have to hurry, someone might come"

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #112 on: August 05 2005, 02:12 pm »
But Kurogane was beyond listening. He knew that was Chii said made snese, but he could no longer care about the logic.

Fai....what's he doing to you, Fai? Has he hurt you? Fai...

Sprinting up the various staircases and through the winding corridors, Kurogane savagely knocked anyone who tried to stop him out fo his way, his whole world narrowed down to the ornate doors that led the way to Ashura's bedroom.

With a final roar of anger, he threw himself through the doors.....but despite all his training, all his preparations.....was unable to cope with the scene before him.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #113 on: August 05 2005, 02:15 pm »
"NOO! You musn't!!!" Chii yelled as she grabbed the young boy and floated quickly after Kurogane. After following his echoing footsteps for a few moments she accidently bumbed into him. No... Chii thought to herself.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #114 on: August 05 2005, 02:17 pm »
Syaoran ignored the girl, quickly followed after Kurogane, panting for breath.
At last, reaching their destination, he watched Kurogane burst through the door; yelling in rage.

I've never seen Kurogane-san this mad before..

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #115 on: August 06 2005, 12:54 am »
Ah... he was waking up.

Ashura stepped toward the figure on the bed, watched as those eyelids finally lifted to reveal blue eyes gazing directly at him. Yes, look at me. Your master.

Your lover.

The small man backed away, like a frightened animal, but the King easily closed the distance, and Fai was trapped against the headboard. Ashura reached out a hand to trace the blonde's jawline, deceptively gentle. He grabbed Fai's hair at the back of his head, forcing his head backwards. The King brought his mouth down on the wizard's in a hard and unforgiving kiss, a mark of possession.

His lips hovered next to Fai's ear, whispering harshly. "You're mine, Fai. Mine and nobody else's. Don't ever forget that." He shoved the other man roughly away, watching him fall to the soft cushion of the bed.

He looked down coldly. "You just couldn't resist coming back to me, Fai. And now your boyfriend will die." He crept over Fai on the bed, looking over him like a prey to be devoured. Ashura reached down, ripping open the top of his robe. Fai was going to pay for all the nights he'd spent alone in that seal.

An angry roar and a crash interrupted their scene, and Ashura looked up, seething in pure rage to see the man he had just sent to the dungeon standing in his bedroom. His grip tightened around Fai's arm, so much that his nails dug holes in the skin. "You..." he hissed in deadly anger, cold eyes burning into Kurogane.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #116 on: August 06 2005, 06:34 am »
Caught......Fai shuddered at Ashura's gentle touch...knowing the violence that was to come...knowing what his fate and future now held...
so gently......

Pain shot through his head once again, as the dark-haired man slid his fingers through Fai's blonde hair then cruelly forced his head back and placed his lips upon the wizard's.
I Own You, Fai.........

not again......please never again.....

Fai struggled to push the King away, shoving hard against his chest, not wanting his touch, not wanting the feel of Kurogane's warm arms around him taken away by the violence that was soon to follow. But the King was strong......and had a rage that had had time to build.....and wouldn't be pushed away so easily.

He struggled........ but exhaustion was taking over, and he knew from experience his struggles were of little use........he tried to close his eyes as his mind began sinking into defeat........when from far away he heard running...closer....and then his eyes grew wide with shock as the ninja burst through the door to attack.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #117 on: August 06 2005, 06:40 pm »
Kurogane stood there panting in rage, his crimson eyes staring at the scene in the bed in shock.

Ashura ripping Fai's robe.....
Fai's terrified expression.....
Ashura's dark smile....

Fai's look of defeat as he had no choice but to give in......

Tightening his grip on Souhi, Kurogane got into a fighting position, his eyes flashing in anger as he saw Fai wince at the tight grip Ashura had on his arm.

"Get you filthy hands off him." He growled, taking a challenging step forward.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #118 on: August 08 2005, 03:50 am »
Ashura jerked Fai up with him as he stood, keeping an iron grip on the wizard's arm as he held him close to his body. He met Kurogane's challenging stare as his other hand reached for the staff beside the bed.

"Foolish man," he hissed. "Would you dare attack me when I hold Fai's life in my hands?"

He sensed no magic from inside the dark man in front of him - he really was a fool to challenge him. With a darkly muttered incantation, Ashura's staff glowed to life, sending a raging black whirlwind, hurtling straight into the ninja's path.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #119 on: August 08 2005, 04:02 am »
"Kurogane-san!!" He watched horrified as the whirlwind raged across, straight toward Kurogane. No!
He jumped forward, blocking its path.
The whirlwind flung him across the room, sending him crashing into the limestone walls. He clenched his teeth in pain; feeling blood trickle down his head.