AuthorTopic: ~//[TRC] - Secrets Behind Cracked Smiles  (Read 50010 times)

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
~//[TRC] - Secrets Behind Cracked Smiles
« on: July 09 2005, 07:55 am »
Ok! New to the RPG scene here, so very sorry for any silly mistakes! This was a collaboration between Sakaki and myself, and we wondered whether anyone would be interested in joining? It focuses on the gang as they arrive in Seresu (Fai's world) for the first time...

We need...

Fai taken by Sakaki
Kurogane - taken by Ruby Chan
Syaoran - taken by Okamirei
Sakura - taken by Zeldi
Mokona - taken by Syaokura
Ashura - taken by Pikari
Chii - taken by Fai!

And....Loki! - Taken by Koudanshi!

Name: Loki

Loki was Ashura-ou's loyal bodyguard, who vanished mysteriously after the Seresu incident that resulted in Ashura being locked away. Now, as the gang return, he'll do anything to get revenge on the person who sealed away his master, and would give his life to keep Ashura and the feather away from the Tsubasa gang.

Anyone interested? When people join, I'll start it off, with an introductory post! PM me to get a character!
« Last Edit: August 09 2005, 01:05 pm by Okamirei »

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Re: TRC - Secrets Behind Cracked Smiles
« Reply #1 on: July 10 2005, 07:11 am »
OOC; The story begins...let's go for it guys!

On a cold snowy hill, a bright light filled the sky, and a small white creature suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Around him, a small vortex swirled, before finally depositing a group of four people. As they lay there dazed, the first to recover was the black swordsman, Kurogane.

Getting up, he looked around him, and growled under his breath. Great. Another hostile looking world.
"So where are we this time? And what the hell's wrong with you?" He grunted, pointing a finger at the trembling wizard.

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #2 on: July 10 2005, 07:17 am »
Syaoran shivered from the cold, wrapping his cloak more tightly around him and Sakura.. Looking at the others, he was surprised by Fai. Seeing Fai trembling was not a normal sight. "Fai-san...are you all right?"

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
« Reply #3 on: July 10 2005, 07:20 am »
OOC: Damn, you beat me to it Okamirei!

As the gang landed on another dimension, the white, rabbit-eared Mokona fell right on top of Kurogane's head. "Weee~~" He jumped in excitement as he hopped to the ground, glancing at the new place. He turned to Kurogane, Fai, Syaoran, and Sakura. It was then when he noticed that Fai was trembling.

He hopped over to Fai's shoulder, looking at the magician with worried eyes. "Fai-san! Fai-san!" He yelped, patting Fai's forehead.

Ava and sig by me!

Blog | LJ | Fanlisting Collective

Random Fanlisting of the Week: Alice 19th
Forum Family: lika-chi (niece) | OniiChan Touya (little sis) [Need more people in this!]

Please join my Island Adventure! RPG right now!!

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #4 on: July 10 2005, 07:24 am »
Kurogane smirked, glad that Syaoran had noticed something wrong with the wizard too.

"Just what's wrong with you? You're acting weirder than usual! And get off my head, manjuu bun!" He snapped, talking first to Fai, and then to Mokona.

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
« Reply #5 on: July 10 2005, 07:27 am »
Mokona stuck his tongue at Kurogane. "Mokona is not a meat bun! Mokona is Mokona!"  He chirped before getting off Kurogane's head and back to Fai's shoulder. "Are you ok, Fai-san?" He asked, giving the wizard a puppy-eyed look.

Ava and sig by me!

Forum Family: lika-chi (niece) | OniiChan Touya (little sis) [Need more people in this!]

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #6 on: July 10 2005, 07:28 am »
no......
Fai hadn't yet opened his eyes to this new world but he didn't have to.
His body reacted before his mind.
this world...my world..the scent of Ashura...
 His heart paused for a moment then resumed..pounding at an unnatural speed, as his blood ran cold and the world around him came crashing down.
NO...................

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #7 on: July 10 2005, 07:31 am »
"Oi! Mage!" Kurogane turned to Syaoran, feeling strangely concerned about the white wizard.
"What's up with him, kid? He's acting more screwed up than usual!" He murmured, biting his lip and tightening his grip on his sword.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #8 on: July 10 2005, 07:32 am »
"Fai-san?"
Syaoran knelt down beside Fai, worried.
"This isn't.....Is this....your country?"

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #9 on: July 10 2005, 07:40 am »
Ignoring their words, the mage's eyes stayed tightly closed as he crouched in the snow, trembling.
"Back! We must go back!" Came an almost inaudible whisper.
Then gathering his strength and voice he cried out, "Mokona, take us back, NOW!"

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
« Reply #10 on: July 10 2005, 08:10 am »
"Meekyoo!" Mokona cried out as his eyes widened in his "mekyoo" mode. He turned to Fai and shook his head. "Nuh, uh! Mokona has sensed a strong power here! The feather!" He hopped on Syaoran's shoulder and pulled on his collar sleeve. "This way! This way!" He insisted, pointing to the left, closer to the center of Fai's country.

Ava and sig by me!

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #11 on: July 10 2005, 08:13 am »
Noticing the way, Fai was shrinking back from the floating castle that Mokona was pointing to, Kuorgane decided to step in. The last thing they needed was for the idiot mage to have a breakdown. Not that I care or anything...

"How about we camp beneath those trees for the night...recover our strength?" He suggested, pointing at the small cluster of foliage nearby. From the corner of his eye, he noticed the relieved look that Fai was wearing.

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
« Reply #12 on: July 10 2005, 08:24 am »
Mokona looked around for the trees that Kurogane was talking about as he rested on Syaoran's shoulder. "Oooh. Those apples look tasty!" He said in an excited tone as he tried to reach for them. As he jumped to one of the apples and grabbed on to it as best as his little paws could, the apple fell off the tree and Mokona landed on Syaoran's hands.

"You caught Mokona!" Mokona was about to eat the apple whole when he saw the look of distraught on Fai's face. He jumped off Syaoran's hands and ran towards Fai, giving him the apple.

"Poor Fai-san," he murmured sadly. "Mokona doesn't want you be sad. Mokona wants you to be happy! So here!" He placed the apple on Fai's hands, hoping that would cheer his friend up.

Ava and sig by me!

Offline Koudanshi

• Shiawase no Mahoutsukai
« Reply #13 on: July 10 2005, 08:30 am »
Fai Flowright... so he's finally come back to repent...
From his perch atop a tree quite some distance from the companions, Loki surveyed their entrance, his eyes focusing on the tall white mage especially. Then, hefting his scythe, which sparkled momentarily in the bright sun, Loki adjusted his white cat-mask and leaped away, vanishing from sight.
As much as I want to cut him... right now... I need to be patient and let him come. Memories will weigh down on him in this world, and when he finally appears before me he'll be so weak he'll perhaps look on death as a release... which I will be happy to grant him.
Anata wa... soko ni imasuka?

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #14 on: July 10 2005, 08:32 am »
Kurogane stiffened, looking towards another group of trees in the distance. I could have sworn I saw somebody...

Dismissing it, he turned back to the group. But his hand stayed on his sword.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #15 on: July 10 2005, 08:38 am »
Fai nodded slowly to their words, only half hearing them.
His mind was flooded with memories.. Ashura .....

He stood, letting the snow fall from his clothes.. snow so gentle but filled with only pain and blood

"I'll do as you want, if it's the only way. But.. he's here..and if he wakes ..." Fai murmed, nodding at Kurogane, letting his blonde hair hide the eyes that were unable to meet the ninja's stare.
« Last Edit: July 12 2005, 06:08 am by Sakaki »

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #16 on: July 10 2005, 09:32 am »
"....who's here?" asked Syaoran, closely observing Fai.
Suddenly, he stiffened, feeling the presence of another individual. Looking around and seeing no one, he relaxed a little.
Getting up, he turned to Kurogane "I guess...we'll stay here tonight?"
« Last Edit: July 10 2005, 02:31 pm by Okamirei »

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #17 on: July 10 2005, 02:28 pm »
Far from the traveller's camp, deep in the floating castle, deep beneath the pool of water, a king slept, unaware of the new arrivals in his kingdom, and restrained by the magic that sealed him. But it wouldn't be long before he awakened... coming events would make sure of that.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #18 on: July 10 2005, 05:13 pm »
Head lowered, Fai peered through the long bangs that covered his eyes, at the small clearing of trees that Kurogane had suggested to them.
The wizard's eyes that were usually bright blue were now heavily clouded from the shock of arriving in a world he thought he would never have to set foot in again.

my world..Ashura's world..

Throughout the last many months since he had left, he had almost made himself forget this world was real.

Could it be only a nightmare?

Fai was familiar with the small clearing, too familiar, and although he wanted to protest and move to a different area, he knew that he wouldn't be comfortable anywhere in this world. He knew every inch of this world and knew they were safe nowhere, so he began to walk to where they would make their camp, slowly.. numbly, as if leading them to their doom.

If he wakes and hurts them..I'm responsible.
I'm to blame.
Only me..
« Last Edit: July 10 2005, 05:44 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #19 on: July 10 2005, 05:47 pm »
Kurogane shifted in his sleep, a sense that something was wrong bringing him from his slumber. After a lot of trouble involving the manjuu bun and a sleeping princess, they'd finally managed to make camp, and had settled down with Fai offering to take first watch. But something wasn't right.

Sitting up, Kurogane's eyes narrowed as he realised that the wizard wasn't there, and he looked around for any sign that the wizard was just hiding to play a trick on him. That idea was dashed as he noticed a trail of footprints in the snow, leading away from the camp. He didn't need to look closely to realise that it was Fai.

Glancing back to the others, Kurogane hesistated. Should he tell them where he was going?