AuthorTopic: [TRC] Episode 14 : History of Truth  (Read 9094 times)

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
[TRC] Episode 14 : History of Truth
« on: July 08 2005, 08:17 am »
Tsubasa Chronicle: Episode 14

This is the discussion topic for Episode 14 of TRC.
It will be unlocked after the episode has aired.

This episode is titled: History of Truth

- Episode has aired, topic unlocked.
« Last Edit: July 09 2005, 11:04 pm by SLi »
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available

Offline .::ka::.

• "HUmp!" like Kuro-tan XD
  • Mega Fan
  • HUmp ?!
Re: [TRC] Episode 14 : History of Truth
« Reply #1 on: July 10 2005, 11:46 pm »
Awesome Epi !!!!! I love Sakura in this ep, Syaoran is too serious. Fye's face is so cute !!!! :D Kurogane and Mokona are funny !!!!

Weeee !!!! TRC getting better and better...
- Starting from here - Let's make a promise - You and me - Let's just be honest -
Kurogane is <3

My Precious <~ down for a while >___>  | My Journal
Forum Family
My lovely little sis XD Kai Mizuki [/i] & Aya-chan[/i]

Offline .::ka::.

• "HUmp!" like Kuro-tan XD
  • Mega Fan
  • HUmp ?!
« Reply #2 on: July 11 2005, 08:40 pm »
Awesome epi !!!! Why no comment here ?!?!?!
Fye is real cute, Kuro-wan wan .... Muhhahahahah I love that scence !!!!!!
- Starting from here - Let's make a promise - You and me - Let's just be honest -
Kurogane is <3

My Precious <~ down for a while >___>  | My Journal
Forum Family
My lovely little sis XD Kai Mizuki [/i] & Aya-chan[/i]

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #3 on: July 12 2005, 03:26 am »
A very good episode. My only gripe is that it makes me want to see the next episode so badly. @.@

Fye is absolutely adorable in this episode. I knew his antics were cute, but it was amplified so much in this episode, I just loved him. Lol! I know I'm crazy since who doesn't love Fye? But this episode sort of gave an even more fun part of him that's just so adorable. Kurogane's cool as usual. When Syaoran tripped and Kurogane picked him up, I almost laughed cause it was so amusing!

Syaoran seems to be saying a lot more here than in the manga. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

There's something about Sakura in the anime that bothers me. She seems so strong, unlike in the manga, which is good but it bothers me just a tiny bit. Still, I admire her strength in this episode for some reason. The changes on how they got the feather sort of made Sakura look like there's more to her than meets the eye, which is pretty obvious, but I never expected to see it in this way.

So far, the Jade country is going well. I hope this continues, and the same for the other arcs as well.

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline totosquirt

• New Fan
  • La lala...
« Reply #4 on: July 12 2005, 05:36 am »
a good episode! i honestly think it is kyle-sensei that is pulling all of the strings :P (i read the manga :o) . anyways, in the manga it doesn't say about mokona's sneaking abilies so i guess i will add that to my list of mokona's 108 secret abilities :D

MEKYO!
...there is only HITSUZEN

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #5 on: July 12 2005, 06:12 am »
i think that this episode was alright! :D  it's different how the kids crawled into this small hole to retrieve sakura's feather.. but this one.. they were just in a huge room.. and that's a different reason to why the kids were so called "kidnapped" cause in the manga.. only kids can crawl into the small  hole... but in the anime... i wonder what the reason for the kids are this time??

and the guys.. :D.. ahhaha.. they seemed calm.. serious... how the citizens were something like.. "you dont kare about your lost friend?" and then they go... "they just don't see the determination".. i think... well anyway.. i think that they could have had syaoran's face as an anxiety to get back to sakura..  but that's my opinion only.. :D

kk this be all. :D for now.:)

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #6 on: July 12 2005, 01:06 pm »
lolz.. the kuro-wan part was the best.. ROFL!! fai was so funny in this episode.. haha

go sakura.. sakura is so awesome in this episode. she doesn't give up and gets out of that prison thingy..

whoo what an episode.. first i was like it's that land owner dude and then i'm like NO it's the doctor.. AH!! it's confusing.. but i don't think it is the doctor anymore.. hmm but it probably is.. ?_? ok i'm making no sense.. LMAO!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline SandSLover

• Big Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #7 on: July 12 2005, 08:41 pm »
it was a gd episode, but kinda confusing in my opinion!
When the villagers say- dont u care abt ur lost friend?
kurogane made a comment- did it mean, that they were trying to keep calm for syaoran's sake so that he wud be calm (protecting him in a way) :sweatdrop: i dunno

and when fye says- he doesnt show it on his face, but he's worried abt sakura - was that coment directed at kurogane or syaoran??

anyways, yeh, it was a kool episode, fye will his funny faces, and mokana with his sneaky skills, mokana, kurogane and fye's constant teasing made this episode funny- "wan, wan"  :hehe:

my only critism is that syaoran seemed a little bit too calm abt sakura's disappearance, the only sign he showed was tripping (which was a funny site with kurogane pulling him up! ). but oh well, cant have too much s and s!!

onto the nxt episode,  wonder who that was that sakura bumped into Syaoran or dr. Kyle?

:okay:
"There are no such things as coincedences, only inevitability"

Offline Sugar Fairy

• New Fan
  • hachikuro LJ icon (forgot by whom^^)
« Reply #8 on: July 13 2005, 12:31 am »
loved the part where syaoran tripped and kuro picked him up!   :rotfl:

only gripe though, is that when kurogane was pushing the watergate thing, the voice actor was going ""ÁAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!'"

but the animation, it didn't really show that. he was like "äaahhh"

:heh:

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #9 on: July 13 2005, 02:55 pm »
i think that this episode was alright! :D it's different how the kids crawled into this small hole to retrieve sakura's feather.. but this one.. they were just in a huge room.. and that's a different reason to why the kids were so called "kidnapped" cause in the manga.. only kids can crawl into the small hole... but in the anime... i wonder what the reason for the kids are this time??

This time they needed children because to retrieve the feather, it needs pure hearts. Children have pure hearts but they needed a lot more. That's why Sakura was able to help out, because she had a pure heart. @.@

About Syaoran being calm, he was just as calm in the manga if you ask me. Cause I remember reading the manga and thinking, "Syaoran seems so calm!".

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline AngelLuck

« Reply #10 on: July 13 2005, 03:24 pm »
the episode was pretty good, but in the manga the childrens are suppose to crawl in a tiny hole behind a photo of the princess, and i like the new mokona's 108 skills :okay: :)

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #11 on: July 13 2005, 04:14 pm »
This time they needed children because to retrieve the feather, it needs pure hearts. Children have pure hearts but they needed a lot more. That's why Sakura was able to help out, because she had a pure heart. @.@

About Syaoran being calm, he was just as calm in the manga if you ask me. Cause I remember reading the manga and thinking, "Syaoran seems so calm!".

oh.. thank you!! :D i probably missed that part in the anime.. :)  well. if they mentioned it in the anime..

Offline SandSLover

• Big Fan
« Reply #12 on: July 13 2005, 11:32 pm »
"About Syaoran being calm, he was just as calm in the manga if you ask me. Cause I remember reading the manga and thinking, "Syaoran seems so calm!"."

okay then= thanks for that- i guess i missed that part frm the manga too.
« Last Edit: July 14 2005, 07:21 pm by SandSLover »
"There are no such things as coincedences, only inevitability"

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #13 on: July 14 2005, 06:31 am »
finally get to watch the episode...

Fye was very very funny in this episode.. and Sakura finally doing some stuffs.. (in this case, trying to escape and save the kids... excellent!)

is Dr. Kyle a baddie or he's forced by circumstances? cant wait for the next episode!

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #14 on: July 14 2005, 10:15 am »
one of the best episodes yet!  :okay: no flaws at all, great scenes and animation, Fai's expressions were priceless! XD nicely paced, the music was awsome too :keke:

can't wait till the next epi, then on to outo^^~

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #15 on: July 15 2005, 05:27 am »
It was actually interesting! Lol! Fai looked cute with his expressions and Syaoran was... like a stiff? lol. not sute if thats the word for it. Kurogane and Mokona were funny too. ;D

just one thing, the way they got the feather was weird... I mean Sakura getting teh feather with... what was it?. lol

Offline AiKo

• ~* Curious Koneko *~
  • "A True Fan"
  • M as curious as a cat~ nyahn~
« Reply #16 on: July 15 2005, 10:55 pm »
Nyahn~! Another good eppie~! :keke: Characters are improving weeeee~! :okay: I wuv the Kurowanwan part :lol: and Sakura here reminds me of Sakura of CCS for some reason... (besides the looks :heh: )
Wai~~!!! :3 :cat: i wuv cats :cat: