Fai's naughty.

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
Re: Dreams
« Reply #21 on: July 10 2005, 12:23 am »
i had another dream this morning...

its about me taking a really really big group of my juniors from my uniform group.. and then i saw some figures at the top floor windows.. i gathered a few friends and we went to explore.. saw many ancient artifacts and suddenly, one of my junior appeared and seem possessed... we chased after him and funnily, ahead of me... i saw Spiderman and Wonderwoman.. :heh:

suddenly, the Thing from Fantastic 4 appeared, hammered once on the ground, we collapsed on the floor then my possessed junior and the Thing ran away...  -_-

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
« Reply #22 on: July 15 2005, 08:51 am »
i have had many weird dreams and i wrote most of them down  one of them i name febuary  Here is how i wrote it...

Today i dreamt that i went to redfield (i used to live in that town)  to buy batteries.  All but 1 of the stores were closed.  There was an all town sleepover for the girls.  There was a very cute guy working there.  It turned out he was an orphan and joinged the sleepover party designer crew  and not the circus.  He gave me his email address (of course i don't remeber it now)  He wouldn't tell me his name.  He gave me a clue tho.  It was the same name as a resuraunt that opened recently in town.  I figured out that the name was feburay so i guessed it and he nodded.  It seemed as if he were embarrassed.  It was so sweet!!!  He told me he was joining my school and would like to see me again.  Mother offered to have him stay at our house and my brother could move to the basement!!

weird huh   my friend commented  who in their right mind would name their kid febuary??

thats only one of the many weird dreams i have had
Star's Art     ~   KuroFai: Vote or Die       It's not sane......it's not sane

~Forum Family! ~
Big Brothers:  VexNet,  Kasawa Lanford  Auntie: Sakaki 
Big Sisters: Sayora Chan, bLuetopaz, Mozey-Chan  
Little Sisters: Akai Yuki (Dr. Pepper Buddy) Ruby-Chan, Zeldi
Cousins: Hori, DirectorOfMusic  Twin Sister: Quimmy
***If you're my family and you seem to be missing PM me please!***

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #23 on: July 15 2005, 02:46 pm »
ive never really had any strange dreams... oh heck, i dont think i had any at all to be honest (weird, yes?) if i did, i cant recall

but if there was one...  "It's never a happy thought in life. It's something everyone fears... and some may not realize it before it appears taking everything away..."

I just wrote that out of nowhere. Lol. But I think at least one of you should get what i mean.

by the way, I read all the posts. Most of them were quite weird but funny. ^______^

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #24 on: July 17 2005, 12:09 am »
*sigh*

i dreamt of spiders last night!! ironically, i am very scare of them and when i see one, it just sent chill down my spine!

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline Blaze

• Big Fan
  • Syaoran
« Reply #25 on: July 22 2005, 09:48 am »
i dream of the girl i love victoria

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #26 on: August 04 2005, 04:35 am »
Some of my dreams are really strange I never seem to understand them  :dodge: Anyway..last night I dreamed that I was in Fruits Basket! Oh fun! ^^

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
« Reply #27 on: August 04 2005, 08:44 am »
One time I was running..Just running, i had no destination and no one was chasing me..but i was just running... :heh:

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #28 on: August 04 2005, 08:45 am »
I dreamed of a Kuro-Fai moment last night... o_o
not a funny kurofai moment...a, a shounen-ai one...

Offline sukina

• *pokes*
  • Good Fan
  • Cheese is good.
« Reply #29 on: August 04 2005, 11:21 am »
I had 2 freaky dreams of Harry Potter.. (hehehe  :sweatdrop:) and one really cool dream that I controlled (FINALLY!) I brought Fai and Kurogane and Syaoran and Okamirei into the dream.... actually I called Fai first then suddenly Okamirei shows up and she says, "Call Kurogane!" So I do and he comes (wearing white) and then Syaoran is just with us all of the sudden, really quiet and stuff. yes so It was a twisted version of Germany and Fantasy Imagination randomness.... I changed the cloud into my little sister because I was happy I could control my dream... Then we go into a cany factory and I get something that has a light on it when it works so I make it work and these people run into a room next door and yell, "HEY SOMEONE TOOK OUR CANDY! AND IT WAS A WORKING ONE!" So I turn it off again.... then I woke up.  :sweatdrop: Bah, I was happy anyways...
Thanks to Little Okami for the avatar!!
-
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend trips you and calls you an *** .
-
Everyone in the world is related in one thing. It's just darn hard to find what that one thing is.

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #30 on: August 04 2005, 08:25 pm »
Heh....it was more of a nightmare last night.

I was walking around in this creepy old mansion, when this voice says that to 'find my destiny' I should go to the cemetary. So I go to the mansion's cemetary, and these skeletons burst out of the ground, and grabbed me. They threw me into an open grave, and when I looked up, the gravestone said....

........ ........... (My name)
Born 4 February 1990
Died 4 February 2006
Rest In Peace

That woke me up pretty quick!

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Keruberus

• New Fan
  • Great Clamp Fan!!
« Reply #31 on: September 10 2005, 12:28 pm »
Actually my dreams don't make any sense.
The one I remember the most was one that I had a lot of cats (I never had a cat) and one of then had laid an egg (?!). Then I had a party to celebrate the cat that was goig to be born from the egg, but the cats were trying to drop the egg and brake it. So I tried to protect it all through the dream and in the end I dropped it and it broke....
Do you think it mean something? As you can see it doens't make sense at all....
Keruberus

moezychan

« Reply #32 on: September 10 2005, 01:27 pm »
I have a list of dreams I want to tell, but I can only tell one because my mom is kicking me off the computer. There's this guy at my college; his name is Ryan and I've had a crush on him for a while. There's this girl he hangs out with and I'm kinda jealous of her. Now I'll tell the dream.

In my dream I'm at my college and I'm in the computer room posting on this forum. I suddenly log off and I go to the bookstore that is right next to the computer room. I walk past a window and I see Ryan and the girl in the bookstore, fighting. I look at the fight and I don't remember the entire dream, but I remember the girl running off and she sees me and gives me a look that says she wants to hurt me. Despite this, I'm very happy in the dream. It's obvious that I have feelings for this guy, or I wouldn't have that type of dream. I still don't entirely get it.

Offline Princess Kakurine

• Cherry Blossom Princess
  • Great Fan
« Reply #33 on: September 10 2005, 04:14 pm »
does somebody knows rhe meaning of our dreams?
like being married by someone, falling from s high building, etc.

i want to know what is the meaning and how does it effect in our lives?

My Family:

*Onii-san~ KuroPuppy
*Imoto-chan~ Ralea
*Imoto-chan~ DreamGirl
*Twin-sister~ sofiacardcaptors (sofia)
*Kuya~ Tooya_Mizuki
*Onee-san~ Sayora Chan

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #34 on: September 12 2005, 05:00 pm »
No clue. Dreams are confusing, that's all I can say. Lot of dreams I've had, I begin to forget unless I wrote about it or something but I've had my share of interesting and strange dreams.
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline 89757knight

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #35 on: September 15 2005, 12:30 am »
When I was a kid,always just have nightmare only . If I had nice or wonderful dream ,my mood will happy even in bad luck.Besides that,now sometimes when I had dream , it will come true and look like to tell me something.Unbelieve,right ?But true.
Hei !!! Hope you have peaceful days everyday.

Offline Keruberus

• New Fan
  • Great Clamp Fan!!
« Reply #36 on: September 15 2005, 01:17 pm »
One night I had a dream about going to a mall and eating japanese food. Them, in the same day, my cousin called me to go out eat japanese food. It's was increadible! I had a premonition dream!
Keruberus

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #37 on: September 15 2005, 01:19 pm »
I had a very disturbing dream.
My brother went a little ...crazier than usual and pretty much killed me and my whole family.
But for some reason, I woke up laughing...?

But I dreamt last night I was with this guy in my math class. He's the politest little thing ever! :tongue3:
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

moezychan

« Reply #38 on: September 15 2005, 01:23 pm »
But I dreamt last night I was with this guy in my math class. He's the politest little thing ever! :tongue3:

Same with me. The guy in my math class is in my dreams constantly! I can't even concentrate anymore, but yet I still love it! Go figure.

Offline Princess Kakurine

• Great Fan
« Reply #39 on: September 15 2005, 07:29 pm »
some said when we dreaming on the numbers and putting it on a lotto, makes you a winner....

is that true?

My Family:

*Onii-san~ KuroPuppy
*Imoto-chan~ Ralea
*Imoto-chan~ DreamGirl
*Twin-sister~ sofiacardcaptors (sofia)
*Kuya~ Tooya_Mizuki
*Onee-san~ Sayora Chan