AuthorTopic: Dreams  (Read 72132 times)

Offline CV3

• Mega Fan
  • when roses bloom
Re: Dreams
« Reply #60 on: February 11 2006, 07:49 am »
I had a dream lately that I was in a fight with Superman... and I was winning o.O""

haha...
Did u win any trophys ^_^

~Family Forum~
hikari_blaze--cousin ^_~

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • SHUT UP VOICES or i'll poke you with a Q-tip again
« Reply #61 on: February 12 2006, 11:51 am »
once i dreamed that when i was trying to take my sisters hand.. her arm just cut off Oo.. and i was screaming staring my hand that i was still handing her arm!  well there was not blood at all.. then something stupid happen, my mom put lemonade in her injury for healing ¬¬.. and i cant remember the rest i think  i just woke up

does someone believes that your dreams mean something??
in my psicology class, my teacher said that the dreams were just like trash of your brain, or something like that, but sometimes i belive they really mean something. because usually the next day something really similar to my dreams happens...

i remember that after that **bad thing that i dont what to tell here ** all i can said is
Show content
i was sexualy abuse
i dreamed that i was naked and  i was infront of many people was staring at me laughing and pointing -_-

((siggy made my me.. be nice.. its the first shit i make that actually turns ok- ))

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #62 on: February 13 2006, 02:36 am »
I recently had a dream last night .. It's kinda faded now.. I forgot eh first part, But I know it involved a "certain" person and I was really mad at her for betraying me and being a hypocrit, Then As I got mad and slammed my fist into my very nice slilver car something else happend (i forgot) and it ended.

Did u win any trophys ^_^
no :(
My dream ended when I was chasing him.
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline CV3

• Mega Fan
  • when roses bloom
« Reply #63 on: February 13 2006, 02:38 am »
I recently had a dream last night .. It's kinda faded now.. I forgot eh first part, But I know it involved a "certain" person and I was really mad at her for betraying me and being a hypocrit, Then As I got mad and slammed my fist into my very nice slilver car something else happend (i forgot) and it ended.
O...

~Family Forum~
hikari_blaze--cousin ^_~

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • SHUT UP VOICES or i'll poke you with a Q-tip again
« Reply #64 on: February 13 2006, 11:50 am »
*points to my post.* -_- i dont remember what i wrote to be censored...

awww~ **hugs**

((siggy made my me.. be nice.. its the first shit i make that actually turns ok- ))

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #65 on: February 19 2006, 01:04 am »
oh boy.. I had really bad/good one this night..
I had my own apartment, Great tv and everything, I was living with my old friend Alistor and my ex. It started out kinda cool, I had this video game system and 3 bedswhere we slept, I found an agg and it hatched (like the Sonic Adventure eggs) and a Chao came out and made a doorbell sound so I put him on the door. When I talked to Alistor and my ex I remmember it seeming like a horror movie, something scary was going on and there was blood everywhere for some reason, then that night when I organised a gathering there was some music on and I found myself in the arms of my ex, as wel held eachother close are faces were close then I slowly moved in a kissed her on the lips, It felt so real, then just as it ended our eyes met and then I suddenly realised it was the wrong thing to do. We tried to continue dancing ignoring what happened then I tried to lighten the mood by picking her up she just told me to put her down then she left, Leaving me alone on the couch talking to a bunch of 8year olds so I left into the next room and found myself wetting my hair topless trying look cool(?) then I fell over and someone said something to me and I woke up.
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #66 on: February 20 2006, 04:14 am »
That's a kind of weird dream...very weird!

Ugh...I keep dreaming that I'm falling over the edge of a cliff now....night after night....

I'm always arguing with this faceless boy, then I run off crying and fall over the edge! I always wake up with a horrid jolt too, as though I've hit the ground!  :lol:

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

moezychan

« Reply #67 on: February 20 2006, 04:43 am »
Lately I keep getting dreams where I forget to bring something important with me, like my homework assignment, or I fail a test and they kick me out of college, and even one where my ulcer starts to act up and I end up throwing up in the middle of class, and Ryan is there and he starts joking about it. My dreams are wearing me out. @_@

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
« Reply #68 on: February 20 2006, 05:37 am »
I had a dream we had to move to another town, because my mom got married. We got lost trying to get to the town (Watertown). We stopped at a gas station and ordered spaghetti.
Star's Art     ~   KuroFai: Vote or Die       It's not sane......it's not sane

~Forum Family! ~
Big Brothers:  VexNet,  Kasawa Lanford  Auntie: Sakaki 
Big Sisters: Sayora Chan, bLuetopaz, Mozey-Chan  
Little Sisters: Akai Yuki (Dr. Pepper Buddy) Ruby-Chan, Zeldi
Cousins: Hori, DirectorOfMusic  Twin Sister: Quimmy
***If you're my family and you seem to be missing PM me please!***

Offline charcoalz

• Obsessed Fan
  • onew <3
« Reply #69 on: March 21 2006, 10:48 am »
Has anyone ever dreamt that they were falling down an endless hole, a cliff, down the stairs, or anything in particular and when you wake up, your heart is pumping extremely fast?
I have...and those dreams creep me out sometimes =P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forum Family <3
itoko-san: Pretty, Okamirei
onee-san: Møon Li
futago-san: kudan

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #70 on: March 21 2006, 10:52 am »
I have those all the time.  I feel like I'm falling off something when really I'm just rolling over in my sleep and I'll jerk awake just as I turn over and start freaking out.  ^ ^;; Its happened a lot, but I can't seem to get over it.
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #71 on: March 25 2006, 12:15 pm »
I always have a dream that i was being hit by a large truck & im torn into pieces... i look funny

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline wishingstarx

• ~//Kaze//~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #72 on: March 26 2006, 07:13 am »
Well, i had a dream about me in a white dress w/wings surrounded by water...
I don't know what it means...Later i had one w/ me flying...
Most of my dreams come true, except these 2...
it's kinda weird, but relaxing...after a hard day of advanced high school course, any dream is relaxing...lol

"Maybe the wind can take us, as it blows along."

Watashi no Forum Kazoku:
imouto-chan: Okamirei, suu_no_clover, Moonflower121, Star Wings
onee-san:  bie liao, Kumiko, minty, Aya-Chan, Shiunu, Ashlee, littlekitty, ~Emethyst~

Offline Jen

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #73 on: March 26 2006, 10:30 am »
I had a scary dream around 3 years ago. here is how it happened. My best friend Karima and I were in a cemertary(i hope i spell it correctly) were walking in the night. then my dead granfather just came infront of us he said to get out before you are dead. as soon as he said those words dead ansestors came out and knock me out. when i woke up (in the dream) i was wearing white and had a crown on my head. WHAT was I doing there? then I reliesed that I was chained. the sky was black and there were words saying that you are that person. with that I was stab on my left arm. Back to real life my friend was trying to wake me up because she said that I was freaking her out. I had finally woke up with a deep cut on my LEFT arm!! was that werid ?

Offline charcoalz

• Obsessed Fan
  • onew <3
« Reply #74 on: March 26 2006, 03:30 pm »
I had a scary dream around 3 years ago. here is how it happened. My best friend Karima and I were in a cemertary(i hope i spell it correctly) were walking in the night. then my dead granfather just came infront of us he said to get out before you are dead. as soon as he said those words dead ansestors came out and knock me out. when i woke up (in the dream) i was wearing white and had a crown on my head. WHAT was I doing there? then I reliesed that I was chained. the sky was black and there were words saying that you are that person. with that I was stab on my left arm. Back to real life my friend was trying to wake me up because she said that I was freaking her out. I had finally woke up with a deep cut on my LEFT arm!! was that werid ?
that's pretty creepy...<_<"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forum Family <3

moezychan

« Reply #75 on: March 26 2006, 03:39 pm »

That is creepy! :shivers:

Offline wishingstarx

• ~//Kaze//~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #76 on: March 27 2006, 06:56 am »
><' Wow...that's really creepy

"Maybe the wind can take us, as it blows along."

Watashi no Forum Kazoku:
imouto-chan: Okamirei, suu_no_clover, Moonflower121, Star Wings
onee-san:  bie liao, Kumiko, minty, Aya-Chan, Shiunu, Ashlee, littlekitty, ~Emethyst~

Offline Time-Machine

• We're all worms, but I do believe I am a glowworm.
  • Donators
  • Great Fan
« Reply #77 on: March 29 2006, 03:32 am »
I had a dream last night where I was driving an inflatable car, and then I went to a friends house an we were talking about Harry Potter, and Jack Skellington was one of the characters we were discussing, because apparently he lives in the Forbidden Forrest. (?) And then we were talking about sleep paralysis (which is kind of weird thing to think about when your asleep, thinking about it now) and Jack Skellington showed up and joined the conversation.

0.o

Special thanks to Kiramiki for the pic in my siggy and avatar!

Forum Family
little sisters: babypigggy, Quimmy
big sister: Moon Li

Offline charcoalz

• Obsessed Fan
  • onew <3
« Reply #78 on: March 29 2006, 01:54 pm »
^ haha, that's funny...in a way =P

Does anyone have dreams that they are in an anime? like TRC or CCS? haha, i think i had a dream that i was a random character in TRC....*thinks*
wait, i remember, i dreamt i was mokona, and i could fly xD *MEKYO*

Forum Family <3

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #79 on: March 29 2006, 02:07 pm »
I usually don't remember my dreams very well, but one I remember fairly well, from about five years ago. I was Scully and my older brother Gideon was Mulder from the X Files; somehow or another we were trapped in a house with an axe murderer. Gideon/Mulder was being pulled towards the axe murderer by... tooth floss. I swear to God, tooth floss. XD I think I saved him by shooting the tooth floss and breaking it.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign