AuthorTopic: Dreams  (Read 72083 times)

moezychan

Re: Dreams
« Reply #40 on: September 16 2005, 10:32 am »
I had a very strange dream last night. Let me explain this before I tell what happened in the dream. I've had a best friend since I was 8-9 years old. Her name is Kelly and she's 3 years younger than me. I'm 22 and she's 19. About 2 years ago she got a boyfriend named Jason, and they dated for about a year. After she got her boyfriend we didn't spend as much time together as we used to. I'd occasionally call her, but most of the time she was with her boyfriend. I don't think she was aware that she was ignoring me. One day I called her home. She was still living with her parents at the time. This was about a year ago. Nobody answered so I called again the next day.

The one weird thing about me is that I often get premonitions or psychic vibes, and I could tell that something was wrong. I kept calling, and I knew that people were home, but nobody wanted to answer. The next day, Sunday, we went to a store called Sam's Club, an affiliate of Wal-mart's. They give out free samples, so my family and I went there to have some as our lunch. We ran into Jason's mother and little sister. While I was talking to his sister she told me that both Kelly & Jason were living with them. That explained everything. About 2 weeks later Kelly called me, and we hung out. Jason & Kelly were married, still are, and she was pregnant. She was 18 when she conceived the child.

We kept in touch for a while when she quit talking to me because Jason & her found a trailor to live in. I didn't know where it was and they didn't have a phone, so I couldn't keep in contact with her anymore. 4 months passed, when I got a letter in the mail. It was from Kelly. We stayed in contact with each other, when one day I went to visit them, and there was an eviction notice on their trailor. This was back in June. I saw her about 3 weeks after I read that note in our local mall where I work. She's pregnant again. She & Jason are living with his mom again.

Now the dream; I dreamt that I was at his mom's house and I spend the night at his mom's house and she goes out the door and leaves again. They end up moving back into the trailor and she goes out the door and says goodbye, and I start to scream that she always does this to me. She leaves, and doesn't care about me, and I start throwing things and hitting walls. I can't really remember anything after that. What I want to know is, why do I still want to spend time with her when she treats me like I'm nothing? I wish I could understand this.

Offline Sarah Jane

• <3 .Skönheten och odjuret. </3
  • New Fan
« Reply #41 on: January 10 2006, 12:34 pm »
I've had some very strange dreams... and sometimes I write them down so I can remember them, and think about them later.

If anyone wants to hear about them, :P

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #42 on: January 10 2006, 07:38 pm »
I know Star had a dream about me :D
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Time-Machine

• We're all worms, but I do believe I am a glowworm.
  • Donators
  • Great Fan
« Reply #43 on: January 10 2006, 09:25 pm »
I love dreams. I've actually read a lot of stuff on the different stages of sleep, and supposedly what your subconcious is doing to create your dreams.

I dream almost every night, though I can't always remember them very well.

A really common theme in my dreams is pregnancy. Sometimes people regard it with scandal, sometimes they ignore it, and sometimes it's a good thing, but I am pregnant in probably at least a third of my dreams.

I've only ever actually HAD the baby in a dream once. That was weird. o.0

I'm not in a lot of my dreams, too. I have all sorts of dreams that are pretty much a movie in my head. And everyone in them are people I don't know and I'm not there at all.

The best one of these was one where there were these two guys who had to fight through all sorts of obstacles and security systems to get to the center of this giant laboratory/lair. In the center there was this evil guy, and they had to beat him and deactivate this machine in less then half an hour or a destruction program would be irreversible, and destroy the planet. It was like an action movie, and at the end, the guys beat the bad guy and were running to the button and it was too late.

So the one guy turned to the other and was like "We're going to die in like six hours or less. Wanna get some coffee?"

And the other guy was like, "yeah, okay."

And they went out for coffee, and the rest of the dream was their conversation about the state of out education system.

I woke up, thought about it, and started laughing. I wrote the whole thing down, and it took up like five pages in my notebook.

There is one dream that I had, that I'm not sure was a dream. I think it might have actually happened. But that's a little private. It was cool, though. Like, beyond cool. And when I woke up...man...

I don't think I'll ever forget that "dream."

Special thanks to Kiramiki for the pic in my siggy and avatar!

Forum Family
little sisters: babypigggy, Quimmy
big sister: Moon Li

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #44 on: January 11 2006, 07:45 am »
sometimes dreams are scary and predict the future!

-- never too far.. no matter how far ..
theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee
bigPUPPY;; vexnet, Kasawa Lanford
littleKITTY;;Fai, Cardcaptors_Ria, baby.piglet

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
« Reply #45 on: January 11 2006, 10:52 am »
I hope my dream about Vex comes true!
Star's Art     ~   KuroFai: Vote or Die       It's not sane......it's not sane

~Forum Family! ~
Big Brothers:  VexNet,  Kasawa Lanford  Auntie: Sakaki 
Big Sisters: Sayora Chan, bLuetopaz, Mozey-Chan  
Little Sisters: Akai Yuki (Dr. Pepper Buddy) Ruby-Chan, Zeldi
Cousins: Hori, DirectorOfMusic  Twin Sister: Quimmy
***If you're my family and you seem to be missing PM me please!***

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #46 on: January 11 2006, 11:12 am »
sometimes dreams are scary and predict the future!

So true. I have inherited some psychic prowlness (BTW I cannot be cursed or hexed) and the Dreamworld can be a gateway for things to come. I'm a strong believer in this.

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

moezychan

« Reply #47 on: January 11 2006, 11:30 am »
So true. I have inherited some psychic prowlness (BTW I cannot be cursed or hexed) and the Dreamworld can be a gateway for things to come. I'm a strong believer in this.

So am I. I've been known to get prophetic dreams. I don't get them often, but when I do they're always correct.

Offline Møon Li

• Aishiteru SyaorAndru <3
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #48 on: January 11 2006, 12:16 pm »
I have a book with the meaning of many things that can be dreamt and sometimes I consult but I think everyone can interpret the meaning of their own dreams and also, sometimes the dreams are the manifestation of our worries, anguishes and desires but yes, even sometimes can predict... they're some kind of path to receive or send messages.

When we love, we want to be better than we already are... and love makes us better"

♥ Syaoran Loves Me ♥

~*Forum Family*~
Daughters: Okamirei, Star Wings
Little sisters:pretty.sofiacardcaptors.babypigggy.TimeMachine.bie liao.charcoalz.kudan.Aya-Chan.Kairi.SailorYue.tsubasaHime199.EuphoriaBliss.nicole_shimun
Little brothers: 89757knight.Kouichi
Nieces: Moonflower121.hikari_blaze.Monse-chan.littlekitty
Cousins: Director of Music.aishiteru.

Møon LUNiTe CHRoNiCLE

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #49 on: January 11 2006, 12:21 pm »
Most of the dreams I remember are bad dreams. I usually dream that bad things happen to my family, or that I'm trying to escape from something, and I even had a bad dream about TRC... *shudders*

Some of my dreams really feel like I'm watching a movie. It's mostly action-y stuff... Like I fly, jump, or run a lot. I wonder what that means...

Offline Meza

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #50 on: January 12 2006, 02:05 am »
Mm.. I'm used to dream a lot as a younger - now after I started my studings a year ago, I cant really remember most of the dreams I have. That's annoyin', cause I really love dreams.

It's actually kinda cool and weird, but something like 90% of my dreams are located in this city, which is similiar to my town, but still so much different (geographically). I can almost write a map of it, if I were to see few more dreams from there. At first it was pretty confusing (when I was a kid). I couldnt always notice if I dreamed or not - until I noticed the roads ended totally different that they were used in real live.

And secondly. There has always been this one person in my dreams since years ago. When I wake up, I know it was him/her, but I can't simply remember anything what that person looks like. Only thing I can actually remember, is that he/she is always the same age as me. I remember this one dream really clearly: I had a lots of nighmares - I think I was something like 6-9 years old back then. I hated it. Then in one dream this person came and told me how to weak up: "lay down and sleep".  And it actually worked O_O Not only in that dream, but laterly too!

There's another thing about my dreaming: I develop as a dreamer. I have read about it, yes, so I wanna hear your stories too.  Here's few examples what I have noticed

The one of the most common ones, ability to wake up when you want. I got more skilled with wakin' up after that person helped me. First it took huge ammount of concentration, but now I simply open my eyes and that's it. Last level? BUT... nowadays I don't really wake up no matter how loathsome the dream is - 'cause I'm scared I miss something if I wake up too early xD

Another example of mine, is about flying.  As child, I had this huge urge to fly in my dreams, but I just couldnt.  I tried and tried and tried, and then little by little, years after years, I got better. And since few years ago, I can actually fly whenever I want in my dreams o/ And it's easy too. Only problem is to fly straight up with the speed, lol.

I know many ppl who can't control their dreams, but I also know some ppl who can entairly control their dreaming (place, ppl, actions, skills and everything). I did envy those ppl as younger, but now I have really been thinkin' that it may be funnier the way I go trought my dreams. It's like playing a RPG game and getting more skilled o/ But yeah, everyone has their own way to dream - it depends on imagination and the mind of the dreamer.

And what comes to books and interpretation of dreams.. well, I do have a huge amount of books related to dream, but I don't no longer use them as a tool when trying to understand my dreams. It tooks more time time that way, I know. And the explanation can just pop up from nowhere at any moment.

As I said, I have nowadays problems with remembering my dreams - that's cause my way to wake ups are now different than it used to be. When I wake up this morning, everything run before my eyes in lesser than second. Then few hours later, in class room, I did remember for second what that dream was about, while teacher was talking. I think it was some certaind word she said, which made me remember my dream for that short time. No I can't remember a thing about it. It may pop out few days later from now, or then not at all.

Like a week ago, I saw this dream that still freaks me out 'cause I can't understand it. I hanged all my friends one by one in that dream of mine. I can't really think up anything that could explain that dream. o_O;

Is anyone here familiar with sleeping paralysis? (I'm not sure if that's what it's called in english) I have gone throught it twice - first as child then again like a year a go - and I were sick the same time, it was freakin' nasty.

And what about the pain? It's nasty if ya hit the wall or something accidently in yar bed while sleeping,  hehe. But yeah, sometimes it makes dreams feel too realistic when your senses are "acting" (they really arent, I think). Smell, taste, touch, argh. Once in my dream I was choking 'cause something that came up my  throat. It felt like jelly, tasted and smelled like rotten strawberries. I wonder what in the world was that dream about. There wasn't any signs I tried to eat my pillow while sleeping or anything (and my pillow does not smell like rotten strawberries, lol). I also lost a limb in one dream the way that really DID hurt. I remember it so well. Those two dream experienses have been the most shockin' ones I can remember now.

Btw, do you talk or walk or do anything else freaky while sleeping? :'D
Mom once told me she noticed me sleepwalking only once - and that was when I was like 5 years old. And I seriously think she was jokin since she said she could see my eyes white, lol xD She told me laterly I just came to living room and stand there while she was watching the tv - and I didn't react at all when she told me to go back to sleep. Maybe she had drink or two that night, but geez, that's too much for me to believe. It cracks me up everytime when I remember mom telling this to me.

... no way, how did I end up writing a whole book?  :rotfl:

Offline Meza

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #51 on: January 12 2006, 02:50 am »
I started to read old posts carefully. I'm so not gonna even to try continue to that last post of mine, it's too huge already xD

When I do remember a special dream for more than 5 minutes, I'm sure to remember it trought my whole life. My memory is weird, my imagination has taken too huge slice of it, not much left for more important and daily (they say, doh) things to remember.

Oh, oh. I'm doing a lil research of mine. So I wanna ask ya:
Have you ever seen same dream with your family members or friends?

I seem to share connection or something with my cousin.
 I was once talkin' with my cousin (different age, she's 4 years younger) about our dreams. I told her that school-dinosaur dream I saw as elementary kid - and she was shocked and told me back she had pretty much similiar dream as child too. We were both like O_O   Details were different  but the basics are the same. For me it was Rex, for her it was Bronto. And we went different schools different time.

*sigh*

i dreamt of spiders last night!! ironically, i am very scare of them and when i see one, it just sent chill down my spine!
Don't even talk about it O_O;
I saw once a dream that I sit down on my bed, and when I did that, some spiders fell on the floor from between mattress. And suddenly whole bed turned into thousand black spiders and I just simply drop on them when the bed was a gone. And my bed is huge - and that meant only more spiders to show up. And more came behind my bookshelf.

You can only try to imagine how terrified I felt - especially when wakin' up. Spiders (wolf and bears too xD) are the only creatures I fear for all my life.

If you're kinda just beginning to wake up, you can sorta control the dream for a while before you're really awake.
Hohoo, so true. I personally think is as a cheating  :haha: Especially when ya can't fell a sleep again within few seconds or minutes after that.

Offline Time-Machine

• Donators
  • Great Fan
« Reply #52 on: January 12 2006, 10:20 am »
I learned to fly in my dreams, too! Though it's one of the only things I can control. For the most part my dreams are still really random.

I have had a couple instances in dreams where I get an injury in the dream and wake up with that injury. Only two or three times, but still. I remember once I had a dream where a man was chasing my family trying to inject us with needles that had some sort of life-destroying potion in them. You wouldn't die, you would just kind of collapse for a while, and when you woke up, you would be changed in a really bad way. I'm not sure exactly what it did to you, but I knew it was really bad.

Anyway, this guy had already gotten my Dad, and my little bro and I were hiding behind this table in our garage (it wasn't our garage, but in the dream it was our garage) and the guy was looking around for us, and so I snuck my brother into the house and then they evil guy saw me, and dragged me to the middle of the garage, and he jabbed the needle into me.

Then he ran away after my brother, and I tried to get up and chase him, but I was kind of collapsing to the floor and getting really dizzy.

When I woke up, I had a really painful prick in my arm where the guy had jabbed me with the needle, and it was bleeding really heavily (for a little, pin sized prick) and I was like o.0

Maybe I got pricked by something in my bed, and that triggered the dream? Or something weirder???

I have had a couple dreams that I feel are...not necessarily prophetic, but messages, you know? Like, from some higher power, or some power within myself. Someone in the dream gives me advice, or shows me something I really needed to see. I like those dreams, though I generally wake up a little clammy and shaken.

Forum Family

Offline CV3

• Mega Fan
  • when roses bloom
« Reply #53 on: February 07 2006, 07:40 am »
I hope my dream about Vex comes true!
wat kind of dream :surprised:

~Family Forum~
hikari_blaze--cousin ^_~

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #54 on: February 08 2006, 12:18 am »
I've had some odd ones...

Like one that i's had  twice recently is I'm in Subway and I'm ordering my sandwich and the girl behind the counter (who I see everytime I go into Subway IRL) knows everything I want in my Sub (that is also true IRL, I go there about 4 times a week) and I find myself on the floor looking up to see her just telling me everything about myself while still making my sub... odd

And I had one recently were I ended up having sex with a few girls.. that was a good dream <3

Offline Wolf Blossom

• I Wanna Guy Like Syaoran!!!!
  • Good Fan
  • I Love Syaoran!!!!!
« Reply #55 on: February 09 2006, 11:50 am »
I've been having this dream for the past week

I'm running through this forest....i see myself crying and i reach this house...i smile and enter it.....i go in the backyard...and ther was the ocean...and A mango tree i sit beside it tears running down my face and i say "I never got the chance to tell you how i feel" Then this Guy walks to me about like 14 and sits beside me wiping my tears...and say "i'll be with u 4ever" I hug him he leans to kiss me...then thats when i wake up...And the weird this is that yesterday i went to school we got a new student...IT WAS HIM! I fainted in class....today i didn't go to school i was to scared i mean i haven't met the guy before i thought he was someone i made up in my dreams and yesterday i found out he is real..i mean what the heck! i'm not going for awhile.....
*~Wolf Blossom~*
For Each Day that passes By i can't help and stop To think About you....and you only, Your Smiles makes my Day, Your Eyes takes my Breath away...Syaoran Li I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • SHUT UP VOICES or i'll poke you with a Q-tip again
« Reply #56 on: February 09 2006, 05:11 pm »

And I had one recently were I ended up having sex with a few girls.. that was a good dream <3

*cough* perv *cough* .. *cleans throad* sorry... i have being sick lately

i cant remembre most of my dreams -_-
but once i dreamed that i was kissing haruka (from tactics)...and in my dream he was pretty good XD..

((siggy made my me.. be nice.. its the first shit i make that actually turns ok- ))

Offline Time-Machine

• Donators
  • Great Fan
« Reply #57 on: February 09 2006, 06:07 pm »
I've been having this dream for the past week

I'm running through this forest....i see myself crying and i reach this house...i smile and enter it.....i go in the backyard...and ther was the ocean...and A mango tree i sit beside it tears running down my face and i say "I never got the chance to tell you how i feel" Then this Guy walks to me about like 14 and sits beside me wiping my tears...and say "i'll be with u 4ever" I hug him he leans to kiss me...then thats when i wake up...And the weird this is that yesterday i went to school we got a new student...IT WAS HIM! I fainted in class....today i didn't go to school i was to scared i mean i haven't met the guy before i thought he was someone i made up in my dreams and yesterday i found out he is real..i mean what the heck! i'm not going for awhile.....

It's like how Sakura dreamt about Syaoran before they met! Cute!

You should try and get to know him, and see if he is like the dream. I wonder why there's a mango tree?

I've been having weird dreams lately where we have to run through school (not my real school, but in the dream it's my school) trying to...I can't remember...sneak something out, like a rescue or something. And there are people after us, and there's a concert going on. And we use the crowds from the concert as cover...("we" being myself and a whole bunch of people I'm working with in the dream who I've never seen in real life). It's a really weird dream. When I wake up I can never remember what we are trying to escape from the school with.

I've also been having more "movie" dreams lately. Dreams where I'm not in them; It's just other people, and I'm not part of the story. I just watch the dream like a movie. A really realistic movie. Those dreams always weird me out.

Forum Family

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #58 on: February 10 2006, 01:44 pm »
I had a dream lately that I was in a fight with Superman... and I was winning o.O""

*cough* perv *cough* .. *cleans throad* sorry... i have being sick lately

haha...

Offline Rusty

• #1 Sexy Bishie Lover
  • Super Fan
  • if you keep bugging me i will eat you
« Reply #59 on: February 11 2006, 12:23 am »
I had a dream lately that I was in a fight with Superman... and I was winning o.O""

ha ha best of luck!

my latest dream was crazy... i was watching tv with most of my anime crushes watching with me, then we all started running down the hallway and i glance around but now i was alone and in forest running barefoot on a stone pathway... towards this huge grey wall with a door in it and i just knew i had to get there and i was feeling so frighetened and creeped out.  and then i woke up! creepy

~~XXForum FamilyXX~~
<3 Big Sisters!! <3
S.Espoire
Fye-chan 
sofiacardcaptors

<3 Little Sister!! <3
Deathwish
<3 Cousin!! <3
Pretty/LSD