AuthorTopic: ~//[TRC RP] Cat's Eye  (Read 108718 times)

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
Re: ~[TRC RP] Cat's Eye
« Reply #480 on: September 07 2005, 02:13 am »
Kurogane pressed back into the kiss hungrily, letting his hands slip down to the blonde's hips, holding him firmly in place. His whispered words still repeated in his mind - "I love you, Kurogane". And somehow he'd stopped questioning it, and he knew he loved Fai, too. Distantly he realized it was Fai who was stealing his breath, making him weak... but for once the ninja didn't mind it. All he wanted to do was hold him... possess him...

Unaware that they were being watched...

Offline Kitsune-chan

• New Fan
  • Seishirou ish mine >:D
« Reply #481 on: September 11 2005, 02:48 pm »
The air shivered as Seishirou stepped across the grounds. He dragged Hori along, unwilling to let her go.

"Syaoran can take care of himself, Hori." He stated, as he saw the girl looking back desperately.

He approached the Sakura trees, the evil smile spread on his face as he saw the mage and ninja...completely heedless to their surroundings.

"Good Afternoon."

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #482 on: September 11 2005, 02:59 pm »
Completely lost within the touch of Kurogane, Fai didn't sense the dark sorcerer until the man was nearly upon them. He gasped slightly, his grip tightening on Kurogane's arm, as he tried pulling the ninja back, knowing just what a man with such power was capable of... for he had considerable experience with one such as this...

Not answering the man's greeting, Fai reached into his coat, his slender fingers closing around the one forgotten dart from the last bloody battle at the cafe.

Offline Kitsune-chan

• New Fan
« Reply #483 on: September 11 2005, 03:09 pm »
A kijii silently appeared from the two men's shadows. It lashed out behind them, its long spider legs catching them off-guard.

Seishirou watched as blood splattered on the ground...and a figure collapsing into the other's arms.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #484 on: September 11 2005, 04:21 pm »
"Good afternoon."

The words sent a chill through Kurogane's spine as he tore away from Fai, spinning to find - to his shock - a man that should have been dead. He could feel Fai's hand trying to pull him back... wanting to protect him... but he reached for his sword, eyes locked with Seishirou's.

A movement caught him off guard - a presence behind him he hadn't sensed - he jerked his arm, hoping to pitch Fai forward and out of the way. Before he could draw his sword or even turn, the creature was upon him. With a sickening blow and a searing pain, Kurogane looked down with wide eyes to see one of the kiji's spike-like legs sticking out his abdomen. For a brief moment he thought he saw Fai, and then he was falling... falling into darkness......

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #485 on: September 11 2005, 07:53 pm »
" FAI !!!!" She yelled desperatly... " KUROGANE !!!!" Trying to break free from Seishirou's Grasp on her shoulder.

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #486 on: September 11 2005, 08:32 pm »
Fai cried out... as suddenly Kurogane was attacked by the kiji, falling heavily into his arms, and pulling the wizard down to the ground with his weight. Fai wanted to touch the man... pull him close to hold him cradled in his arms, but there was no time...

Fai could feel the kiji behind him... could see the dark sorcerer raising his hand once again... as if in slow motion, a sakura blossom floated down to land upon Kurogane's hair... and Fai knew he had to make a desperate choice... but really there was no choice...

Rising quickly, Fai's eyes sliding closed... he whispered words under his breath...gaining power... using his love for the man that lay bleeding on the ground... and raising a hand behind himself, replaced the kiji, that stood ready to kill, with only shimmering air...

Then without turning towards the sorcerer, Fai again whispered... taking the dart he clutched in his hand and wiping it against his coat to cover it in the blood of the one he hoped to still save... and with a throw that had no intention of missing, Fai sent the arrow straight into Seishirou's left eye, leaving the man completely blind... with only the girl to lead him staggering away as blood poured from his wound.

Then quickly kneeling to the ground, Fai gently rest his hands upon Kurogane, using his magic once more... to heal the one he loved...
« Last Edit: September 11 2005, 08:43 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #487 on: September 11 2005, 09:28 pm »
She gasped as the scene unfolded ... She knew she had to get away with Seishirou ...

She nodded to Fai as she dragged Seishirou away ... Silently .. with tears in her eyes..

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #488 on: September 12 2005, 04:41 am »
Sakura.... pink sakura blossoms floated from the sky... like bloodstained snow, coming to light on his face in a whisper-soft touch.

Sakura.... swirling angrily like a whirlwind... with the memory of a face, a single eye of pure evil... where is he? I'll kill him.... I'll kill him.... if he hurt the one I love.... He wanted to move his hand, to close his fingers around his sword, but his body would not respond.

And then a strange sensation reached his senses.... a strange tingling running through his whole body, as if.... as if something was pulling him back together again. Slowly..... a face was coming back into focus, and Kurogane could only open his mouth to whisper.

"Fai...?"

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: ~//[TRC RP] Cat's Eye
« Reply #489 on: September 12 2005, 07:16 pm »
Fai's hands tingled with warmth, as the power, held back for so long, flowed through him... pulsing into Kurogane... closing his wounds... bringing him back.....

"Fai...?"

A tear fell to rest softly on Kurogane's chest, as Fai responded to hearing that one word come from the ninja's lips... "Kurogane..." Fai murmured, leaning over the man to look into his beautiful eyes, then bending down to kiss him gently.

"I love you..." Fai whispered softly. Then unused to the powerful magic that had taken all his strength, he laid his blonde head on the ninja's chest, and fell into an exhausted sleep...

Offline Kitsune-chan

• New Fan
« Reply #490 on: September 17 2005, 10:14 am »
Seishirou staggered in pain as blood flowed freely from his punctured eye. He cried out, groping blindly about...
Grasping onto Hori, sakura petals swirled around them as he and Hori disappeared.

Reaching the shrine, he collapsed into Hori, filled with remorse. "I'm sorry, Hori..."

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #491 on: September 17 2005, 11:55 am »
Syaoran trudged painfully, blood dripping from the soaked cloth wrapped around his mangled leg. The distinct shapes of Kurogane and Fai appeared not far from him.

"Kurogane-san, Fai-san!"

He approached them,  breathing hard from the severe loss of blood. His eyes widened as he saw the surroundings, pink and crimson Sakura petals scattered everywhere..the ground stained red. He gasped, seeing Fai unconscious in Kurogane's arms.

"Kurogane-san..is Fai-san all right? What happened?"

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #492 on: September 17 2005, 06:21 pm »
" Seishirou... " She said.. " Stay still"

She filled her hands with shimmering luiquid ... Starting to pour it over Seishirou ...
« Last Edit: September 22 2005, 04:35 am by Hori »

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #493 on: September 18 2005, 04:08 am »
Kurogane slowly felt the pain drifting away, no... being taken away... as he saw Fai's blue eyes hover above him - those damned beautiful eyes, so full of tears.... why? He felt the press of Fai's lips to his, but the next thing brought dread to his heart - Fai's body, limp against his. He sat up, amazed to find that he could do so easily without pain. Bringing a hand to his abdomen he found no wound at all, as if it had never happened, and gradually the truth of what had just happened began to dawn on him. He lifted the wizard's unconscious body into his arms. "You damn mage..."

He heard the sound of his voice being called - the boy was here. "...is Fai-san alright?" Honestly, he had no idea, but he was putting his trust in the wizard.

"Yeah," he answered, "he's only..." His words cut short when he looked up to see the condition the boy was currently in. The full realization came to him, and Kurogane's eyes narrowed in anger at the one who had done this. "You too? Seishirou?" He didn't have to ask, and right there, Kurogane silently swore he would make that demon pay for what he had done.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #494 on: September 19 2005, 06:44 am »
Syaoran nodded, a dark shadow crossing his wounded face. Seishirou-san..
A sudden jolt of pain erupted in his leg, driving him onto the ground, gritting his teeth in agony.
Moments afterward, the pain subsided, leaving him breathing heavily on the dirt. He got back up, staggering.

"We should...get back to the cafe."

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #495 on: September 19 2005, 12:22 pm »
From far away, Fai felt strong arms around him... Kurogane... felt the man's worry, then anger at the one who had done this to them. Through closed eyes, he sensed Syaoran's... pain... Finding that with the reawakening of his magic, he had also increased his ability to sense those close to him, feel their emotions, and he was not entirely sure if the ability comforted him or made him afraid.

His pale eyelids fluttered slowly, but not being able to completely wake yet, still exhausted from the use of magic... Fai whispered softly to the man who held him in his arms... "The cafe.... Kurogane...we have to get back..."

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #496 on: September 19 2005, 01:36 pm »
"Get back to the cafe..." Kurogane heard the words repeated and he knew that's what they had to do. Blinded or not, he didn't trust that Seishirou bastard to stay away from them for long. Feeling the wizard trying to move, he pulled him closer, pinning him to his chest with one arm. "Hey, you... shut up. Quit wasting your energy." You're not dying on me yet. Not when I still have too many things to say to you... and to ask you. His eyes turned to Syaoran, silently taking in his condition. "And you... you won't be walking anywhere like that." With a sigh, he lifted Fai, carefully arranging him over his shoulder before standing and walking to the boy. Before he could protest, Kurogane hoisted him by the arm onto his other shoulder. With that, he headed for the cafe, though not without a bit of obligatory muttering.  "Jeez... since when did I become a beast of burden?"

Reaching the cafe, he entered the first bedroom, depositing each person in a bed there. The boy's injuries looked pretty bad... he might take a while to heal. Looks like I'll be playing doctor again. Glancing over at the blonde wizard, the one he... loved... he saw that the man seemed to have fallen asleep again. He looked down at where his own wound should have been, still hardly believing it. I should be dead. Fai... you said you would never use your magic. I don't understand. Why now?

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #497 on: September 20 2005, 01:27 pm »
Syaoran winced as Kurogane dropped him gently on the bed. He saw Mokona, a worried expression on the little white creature's face.
He lay down on the bed, feeling faint. He could see darkness fading in and out before his eyes, trying to take him in.
"There was no feather.." he whispered, his voice somber. "it was only the kijii's power..Seishirou-san's power.."
He closed his eyes, allowing himself to fall into the darkness.

((Ano..should I post as Mokona?  :sweatdrop: ))

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #498 on: September 21 2005, 02:56 am »
Fai felt himself carried, then laid gently down... heard Syaoran’s soft voice from across the room, ”There was no feather...” and Fai drifted in and out of sleep... his dreams mixing with the real world around him... seeing Kurogane in his arms... bleeding... no, saved... by magic... his magic...

“Kurogane...” Fai whispered his name, his blue eyes tightly closed, wanting to hear the sound of the word, wanting the man who owned the beautiful name, needing to be sure he was safe, even in his exhaustion... and then Fai felt the beginnings of a different magic swirling in the air around them... a magic that would be pulling them away... and he held out a slender hand, reaching for the one that he loved... needing to stay close by Kurogane’s side...

((Ano..should I post as Mokona?))
((Sounds good to me =^^=))
« Last Edit: September 21 2005, 06:04 am by Sakaki »

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #499 on: September 22 2005, 12:25 pm »
Mokona watched Syaoran silently fall asleep, the pained expression slowly softening.
Picking up a towel, he wiped away the blood on the boy's poor marred face.
He looked at Fai and Kurogane, the two seeming to be immersed in a deep relationship. Mokona paused, then nodded quietly to himself.

The decision was made.

"Time will go!" Great wings spread wide across the Mokona's back as he opened his wide mouth, sucking them in.
Pah! Mokona gulped, taking a last step on Outo before disappearing into the next world...

((And we've come to an end in Cat's Eye... onto the next world.... :keke: ))