AuthorTopic: ~//[TRC RP] Cat's Eye  (Read 110542 times)

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
Re: ~[TRC RP] Cat's Eye
« Reply #460 on: August 28 2005, 09:53 pm »
She nodded ... She was so relieved to see him ... She happy that she felt she could light up the world with it - like a lamp in the darkness...

She buryed her face in his chest and smiled ... She couldnt speak - as words escaped her

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #461 on: August 29 2005, 03:25 pm »
(( This isn´t a good time for me to post ><))

Sakura sat at the cafe..Waiting for some costumers...
((Well -.-'))

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #462 on: August 31 2005, 09:16 am »
Finishing his breakfast, Kurogane stood. Walking to the corner where his sword rested, he picked it up, silently attaching the sheath to his belt. He turned his back to the others, toward the door. "I'm going out for supplies," he announced. "Seeing as half of ours were destroyed last night." Not waiting for any response, Kurogane began walking toward the door. He wouldn't say it, but he hoped a certain blonde behind him had been paying attention and might take the hint.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #463 on: August 31 2005, 01:11 pm »
Wide, blue eyes watched Kurogane as he strapped on his sword and headed to the door... and Fai couldn’t help but think of their shared words earlier... "Don't leave me, Kurogane...I love you...." words he had spoken held tight in the ninja’s arms for the first time...
And the reply coming from the ninja, that Fai had barely heard, before drifting into sleep... "Yeah....... me too."

He didn’t know how it had all come about, but he wasn’t about to question... the love he felt for the dark-haired man causing a physical ache in his chest that could suddenly only be filled when he was near Kurogane.

“Matte, Kuro-pon... I’ll help you,” Fai called out, politely excusing himself from the table and falling into step beside the bigger man as they walked out the cafe entrance and into the sunlight... together...
« Last Edit: August 31 2005, 08:44 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #464 on: September 04 2005, 02:32 pm »
Kurogane slowed his stride just a little to let the wizard catch, not bothering to make any pretense of protesting either his presence or the silly names. He continued walking in step with Fai, not at all uncomfortable with the silence. Pink sakura petals floated down from the sky, occasionally lighting on their clothes or hair. When he noticed the wizard's blue eyes gazing at him. Something in his chest turned in a strange but not unpleasant feeling, still unused to the fact that he'd pretty much confessed his feelings just last night. Damn, this is going to be a pain to get used to. But for once he didn't mind the company of the wizard at his side.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #465 on: September 04 2005, 08:28 pm »
As they walked, Fai gazed over at the ninja, still amazed that only this morning he'd been resting in the man's strong arms... and found himself wanting to be there again...

As they passed through a group of beautiful sakura trees, Fai lifted a hand to gently shake the branch, sending hundreds of the little petals to fall over Kurogane’s hair and clothes. Then giggling mischievously up at him, and moving quickly out of the ninja’s reach, he hid behind one of the large trees...waiting for Kurogane to come to him...

Offline Kitsune-chan

• New Fan
  • Seishirou ish mine >:D
« Reply #466 on: September 05 2005, 11:23 am »
Seishirou gently hugged back, patting her head. Then looking up, he pushed her behind him.
He turned to the trees, smiling.

"Don't think I don't know you're there, Syaoran-kun."

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #467 on: September 05 2005, 03:46 pm »
Kurogane waved at the shower of petals falling down on him, attempting to brush them from his clothes. "Oi, you damn mage!" He reached out to grab the mischievous blonde, who slipped just out of the grasp of his fingers... disappearing behind a tree with that giggling that could drive a man mad...

He followed him... drawn to the other man, slipping around the tree to find him... catching his wrist before Fai could escape again, he trapped him against the tree with a hand pressed to the bark on either side of him. He quickly leaned forward, as if to kiss him... but with a teasing grin stopped short, instead lifting a hand to pluck a sakura petal from Fai's blonde bangs.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #468 on: September 05 2005, 05:34 pm »
As Kurogane cornered him against the tree, Fai felt his heartbeat quicken at the ninja’s touch. His eyes then drifted slowly closed as the man leaned in...
Fai waited for the kiss, then opened his eyes in confusion, only to see Kurogane smiling down at him with a teasing grin of his own on his handsome face, as he gently lifted a petal from the wizard’s blonde hair.

“Kuro-mu!” Fai laughed, surprised and delighted at the ninja’s sudden sense of humor.  He reached up, running his fingers softly through Kurogane’s dark hair. Then suddenly needing Kurogane close, Fai tilted his head, gazing deep into the man’s bright eyes... silently willing his kiss...

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #469 on: September 06 2005, 02:53 am »
Don't think I don't know you're there, Syaoran-kun.

Syaoran gasped, the slowly stepped out from behind the tree. He stared at the smiling face upon Seishirou.

"Why...are you still alive?"

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #470 on: September 06 2005, 02:57 am »
Kurogane - strong ninja that he was - almost shivered at the touch of the smaller man's fingers through his hair. Then his chin had tilted upwards, clear blue eyes meeting his gaze, as if asking.... pleading...

Kurogane wasn't about to refuse. There was no one here in the this empty park that would spot them, anyway. Oh hell, he really didn't care who saw them anymore. He leaned in all the way this time, capturing the wizard's lips in a surprisingly gentle kiss...

Offline Kitsune-chan

• New Fan
« Reply #471 on: September 06 2005, 02:58 am »
Seishirou motioned Hori away.

"I'm a Sakurazukamori, Syaoran-kun. That's how it is."
He held out his hands, closing and reopening them. The shadows on the ground merged together, forming a monstrous tarantula-like kijii.

"Do you know why Sakura petals are pink, Syaoran-kun?"
He smiled as he watched Syaoran shake his head.

"It's because there are corpses beneath the trees..."
The kijii lashed out at Syaoran, sending a deep gash down the right side of his face. Seishirou smirked, watching Syaoran double over in agony.

"And you, Syaoran-kun, will be joining them very soon."
« Last Edit: September 18 2005, 08:12 am by Okamirei »

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #472 on: September 06 2005, 03:02 am »
Syaoran clenched his teeth, his hands stained from trying to wipe the blood away. Blood dripped continuously from the fresh wound the ran down from his right ...had it been the left side he would be blind. He stood up, staggering a little. He looked at the looming kijii... It would be impossible to fight it singlehandedly.

The only way...is to get rid of its source!

Syaoran ran toward Seishirou, preparing a kick.
« Last Edit: September 18 2005, 08:12 am by Okamirei »

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #473 on: September 06 2005, 03:05 am »
" Seishirou !!!!!!!!" She yelled - more like screamed ...

She couldnt let him do this again!

" Why are you doing this ?" She asked him ... " Are you choosing a JOB over people who you care about ?" She asked

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

Offline Kitsune-chan

• New Fan
« Reply #474 on: September 06 2005, 03:06 am »
The kijii leapt in front of Seishirou, catching hold of Syaoran's leg. It clicked happily, snapping the femur and ripping the tendons.

Why are you doing this ? Are you choosing a JOB over people who you care about ?

Seishirou paused.

"Enough."

The kijii dropped the helpless boy on the ground, it's eight eyes looking back at Seishirou.
Seishirou peered down at the shaking boy.

"where are you mates, Syaoran-kun?"
« Last Edit: September 06 2005, 12:41 pm by Okamirei »

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #475 on: September 06 2005, 03:20 am »
Hori gave a sigh of relief as the thing stopped... She started to step forward..

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Kitsune-chan

• New Fan
« Reply #476 on: September 06 2005, 03:48 am »
Seishirou pushed her back.

"No Hori, I want an answer. Where is the blond mage and the black haired man?"

The kijii's pincers clicked threateningly as he recieved no reply.

He frowned and turned and left, bringing Hori along and leaving him bleeding on the ground.

"The trees will enjoy your blood, Syaoran-kun."
« Last Edit: September 06 2005, 12:41 pm by Okamirei »

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #477 on: September 06 2005, 07:48 am »
As Kurogane's lips pressed softly against his, Fai felt a warmth fill him... completely...and tears of happiness suddenly sprung up in his eyes, as this man so gently expressed his feelings to him.

After many minutes of gentle kisses, Fai moved to Kurogane’s neck and whispered softly in his ear... “I love you, Kurogane...” Then facing him once more, kissed him passionately, arms wrapped tightly around the ninja...  needing his warmth and love...

And being so overwhelmed by the emotions he was experiencing for the first time... so completely wanting the other man... Fai failed to sense the evil magic that traveled throughout Outo... searching...

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #478 on: September 06 2005, 12:58 pm »
Syaoran glared at Seishirou through his agony, refusing to speak.
Watching Seishirou and Hori leave him, he tried to get up, instantly collapsing back down, giving a sharp gasp of pain. He looked down at his leg, grimacing. It had been broken and torn up by the kijii, and is bleeding endlessly. He ripped off a piece of cloth, wrapping it tightly around his leg.  He wiped blood away from his face, the severe gash hurting terribly. Leaning heavily on 'Hien', he limped slowly after them...
« Last Edit: September 07 2005, 12:48 pm by Okamirei »

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #479 on: September 06 2005, 04:08 pm »
Hori tried to stay fast but Seishirou was much stronger than her... " Syaonan-kun .. " She said ...could she help him ? Would the magic go that far ? Not hers anyway ... She was still to inexperienced ..

Seishirou wouldnt let her go to him ...How was she going to go and warn them ? Telepathy ? No .. she couldnt do that ...

' Fai-San, Kurogane-san ... ' She thought ... ' Please .. I pray that you can run and get out of the way ..'

" Why ... Are you wanting to see Fai-san and Kurogane-san ?" She asked Seishirou ....

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin