AuthorTopic: ~//[TRC RP] Cat's Eye  (Read 108710 times)

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
Re: [TRC RP] Cat's Eye
« Reply #40 on: July 12 2005, 02:07 am »
(( ^^;; Whoops, I forgot how Kurogane addresses Fai. Guess I never noticed that before))

"O-oi!!" Kurogane was snapped back into reality when the other man suddenly threw his arms around him and then fled. No way was he going to let Fai get away with humiliating him like that, so he drew his sword and took off after the running figure. "Get back here you damn wizard so I can slice your head off~~!! You're not gettin' away with that!"

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #41 on: July 12 2005, 03:42 am »
"what happend did i fall asleep again?" " i´m soo tired"

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #42 on: July 12 2005, 04:31 pm »
"Big-Doggie's on the loose!" Cried Fai in mock horror as he ran through the entrance to the shrine. Then just as suddenly, he was stopped in his tracks by a feeling of strangeness. His eyes narrowed as he slowly glanced around. Something's not right here.....

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #43 on: July 13 2005, 12:11 am »
A girl followed them at a distance ... Her blazing scarlet eyes observing every movement ... She knew one was sencing her and was in discomfort about her ... She stepped backwards slightly into the shadows... her feet making slight taps on the floor

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #44 on: July 13 2005, 07:32 am »
Syaoran stepped into the shrine, as in a trance. He didn't realize the dangers inside; the kijiis aiming to attack him. Nor did he see the girl that in the shadows, watching him and the others.
« Last Edit: July 13 2005, 12:27 pm by Okamirei »

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #45 on: July 13 2005, 10:22 am »
Kurogane felt it the moment he stepped through the shrine. He saw the the wizard did too, so it certainly wasn't his imagination, not that his sense was ever wrong about these things. The sword that he had pulled out to wave at the blonde mage was now gripped in his hand with readiness.

Footsteps. Small footsteps.

Over there.

With a hand to Fai's chest, he shoved the other man roughly aside and strode steathily toward the shadows, ready for whatever it was that would come out, muscles poised and ready.

A curtain moved. Kurogane saw it, and moved with purpose. In a surprise movement he raised his sword to strike. The curtain slashed in half, to reveal... nothing. Kurogane whirled around and slashed at the kiji that suddenly jumped him from behind. It fell to the floor in two halves with a deadly thud. He gripped Sohi, ready for the rest of them to come out.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #46 on: July 13 2005, 12:00 pm »
"Hyuu, Kuro-sama is sugoi...." Fai murmered softly, while keeping his eyes narrowed and reflexes ready. "But.....you didn't have to be so rough!" He added, blue eyes looking sideways at the ninja.

Then faster than the wizard could blink, wicked sharp darts flew from his hands, striking the kiji that had silently entered behind them.
« Last Edit: July 13 2005, 12:13 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #47 on: July 14 2005, 01:12 pm »
Kurogane watched the kiji drop to the floor with hardly an outward reaction. Of course, he expected nothing less from the wizard. Despite the idiotic behavior he put on, he suspected Fai could be quite deadly if he chose to be. After a pointed glance at the wizard, a simple "Humph" was the only reply he gave.

Kurogane's keen eyes glanced about the room. Kijis didn't make small footsteps like the ones he'd heard. No, there was something else going on here.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #48 on: July 14 2005, 01:18 pm »
Syaoran, still in trance, closed his eyes; walking slowly up to the looming ancient statue.
(( gomen ne for the short post.  ))

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #49 on: July 14 2005, 01:30 pm »
The Celes wizard cast a questioning glace over at the dazed boy, who walked as if under some type of spell, then frowned suspiciously at the statue, sitting high before them. He narrowed his eyes at the figure, carved in ancient stone, but from the distance couldn't make out what it was, just that it carried an aura of evil that put a chill down his back.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #50 on: July 15 2005, 07:36 am »
The girl raced through the shadows ... Towards Syaoran... Blasting several of the Kiji with blasts of fire on her way ... She tired fast when using magic ... As she was inexperienced in the art ...  The statue was indeed evil to the very core ... She would not let this Boy touch it ... She skidded out into his path ... " Stop !" She yelled ... Hoping that no sort of attack was to follow ...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #51 on: July 15 2005, 01:44 pm »
"What's up with the kid?" Kurogane frowned as he watched Syaoran approach the statue, acting strangely.

His eyes widened slightly in surprise when the girl appeared out of nowhere. His muscles tensed, thinking she was ready to hurt the younger boy, until he saw she had only thrown herself between him and the statue. He didn't move, remained wary nevertheless, eyeing the girl with fiery suspicion. "Who the hell is that?" he stated flatly. She was just a little kid, but still, there was something about her Kurogane didn't like.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #52 on: July 15 2005, 02:01 pm »
Hearing the cry, Syaoran opened his eyes slowly. His face remained expressionless; his brown eyes lost their clear gleam. Seeing the girl in front of him, blocking him from the statue, the boy reached for 'Hien' strapped to his side. you mustn't get in my way...
He raised his sword. Do not get in my way...

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #53 on: July 16 2005, 07:45 am »
Her eyes widened in some disbeliefe .. he was serious !

She quickly mustered a ball of light into her hand... Enought to knock him to the floor .. but not nough to hurt him seriously ...

She thrust the ball at his chest ... " Snap out of it !"

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #54 on: July 16 2005, 01:14 pm »
Syaoran slammed onto the ground, driven by the impact of the ball.
Getting up, a he shook his head.urk...what had happened?  He felt as if his head had been beaten repeatedly by a club. Taking a step, he suddenly lost balance and fell into Fai's arms.
His vision was blurred, but he could see an outline of a girl, panting for breath.
"Who...are you?"

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #55 on: July 16 2005, 02:55 pm »
"Yes, introductions would be a good place to start, ne?" Fai said, holding onto Syaoran, who still had a dazed look about him, and was having trouble getting to his feet. The wizard had watched the young boy walk towards the statue as if in a daze, perhaps overcome by some sort of magic surrounding the stone figure, and then seeing the girl fly out of nowhere, he stood poised and ready to interfere.

The girl seemed genuinely worried about something though, and not out to hurt Syaoran, so Fai let her use her magical ability to stop him, suspecting that if Syaoran had actually attacked the statue with his sword, they'd all be in worse shape than the boy was in now.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #56 on: July 16 2005, 06:03 pm »
She was suprised at their straight-forwardness and was consiquently quieter ...
" I ... I'm Hori ... " She said rather shyly ...

She was rather tired too... Magic drained a good lot of her anergy ...

" I'm sorry if I hurt you ... " She said to Syaoran ... " But I had too ...!" She said looking directly at him ...

She looked down to the ground - she wasnt used to dealing wih people ...
For her .. It was straight in and straight out .
« Last Edit: July 16 2005, 06:21 pm by Hori »

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #57 on: July 17 2005, 03:04 am »
Standing up with some support from Fai, Syaoran smiled at the girl and shook his head. "No, I'm all right. If you hadn't done that......"

He looked around the shrine "What happened? When I entered the shrine, I heard the statue calling out my name. Then...my mind went blank" He winced as his head gave another stab of pain.

Syaoran looked at Hori. The girl might've saved them from great danger.
 "I'm Syao-- ah, I mean.......little doggy." Syaoran sweatdropped, remembering the names Fai had given them when they came to Outo.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #58 on: July 17 2005, 03:18 am »
She bowed politely .. " Hajimimashite ...err.. Little doggy ... " She said ...

She came up again ... " The statue has some form of mind controling properties... "She looked at it ... " you were under its influence ... " She looked back at them ..

She spotted Kurogane ... She tilted her head round the two infront of her ... and watched him carefully ...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #59 on: July 17 2005, 06:38 am »
"Don't worry about Big Doggy over there, he doesn't bite, usually," Fai said smiling, but still on guard. The waves of magic coming from the statue had all but disappeared, but he knew that could change at any moment. And who knew what other dangers lurked in the old shrine.