AuthorTopic: [TRC] Episode 13 : Steward of Illusions  (Read 13288 times)

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
[TRC] Episode 13 : Steward of Illusions
« on: July 01 2005, 10:45 am »
Tsubasa Chronicle: Episode 13

This is the discussion topic for Episode 13 of TRC.
It will be unlocked after the episode has aired.

This episode is titled: Steward of Illusions

- Episode has aired, topic unlocked.
« Last Edit: July 02 2005, 10:17 pm by SLi »
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available

Offline SandSLover

• Big Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: [TRC] Episode 13 : Steward of Illusions
« Reply #1 on: July 04 2005, 12:15 am »
I guess I’m the first reviewer for ep. 13!  :wave:
Another cool episode! :hello2:
They seemed to be drawn a bit weirdly at first but the anime drawing got better near the end!
I love the lil instrument (guitar??) playing of that tune in episode 3- slowly tune!! :okay:

Ohhh they cut the part when sakura won the cards game!!1 I wanted to see that part! :sad5:

Nice s and s moments to make me love the episode! Even though they were only lil parts! :inlove:

Funny how fye was smiling when he told the villagers that sakura was missing as well??  :sweatdrop:

Ohh love the ending to this episode- 3 stunning males with their kung fu fighting!! Love how they help eachother out- protecting eachother- its sweet! :okay:

This episode in my opinion was more fast paced then the others- maybe 3 episodes for this arc?
I dunno! :tongue:
Well onto waiting for the nxt one now!!  :hello2:
"There are no such things as coincedences, only inevitability"

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #2 on: July 04 2005, 12:57 am »
the show started with them wearing the new clothes.. so im kind of surprised.. like how they managed to get the new clothes.. just want to add that all of them looked great too!

not a bad episode and funny scenes betweenn Mokona and Kuro-san 'playing' around plus Syaoran's impromptu answer which made Fye surprised just made me laugh..

just thought that the golden hair princess looked a little like Sakura?

looking forward for Episode 14!

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline Sya0ran

• :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #3 on: July 04 2005, 04:54 am »
I must say, this is absolutely one of the best episodes  ever.  o_O  There was a little of everything for all of us TRC fans to enjoy.  Drama, action, fluffyness, humor...wow.  TRC is getting better and better.  ^__^

When I first saw what the TRC-tachi  was wearing I literally felt myself drooling...XD  Kuro, Fai and Syaoran looked absolutely  scrumptious and sexy.  Sakura  looks beautiful as always, I still can't believe though that she's 15 and  still missing a few vital parts to her...[cough]   :tongue3:

The little quarrels were so funny and cute. Everytime I saw Mokona and Kurogane fight, I just started squealing immediately.   lol  Everything about this episode was amazing...really!  I, for once out of all the times I've whined and complained ranted about the TRC episodes have nothing to complain  about.  =D

Yes, maybe Bee Train  really does have spies lurking about  in the forum trying  to figure out what to fix in the anime series.  lmao...I kid, I  kid. Well...maybe.  We may never know... :sweatdrop: XP
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

Offline Brad

• Big Fan
  • Puu!
« Reply #4 on: July 05 2005, 01:48 am »
Yeah, it's liked they worked out what wasn't working and fixed it! Looks like this arc finishes next week or the week after. GREAT!!! Love it so far. Too much could ruin it. :hello2:
Swing by my two babies, Loop: TRC & Link: xxxHolic

Offline tasogare51

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #5 on: July 06 2005, 03:26 pm »
This is one of those episodes that confused me a bit. First, I see all the characters in different clothes (they looked good, but it was never shown where they got them). Plus, the villagers are stupid: children have been missing recently, then outsiders (the main crew) come in, and more kids are missing. I don't see what travelers had to do with it, since the kids have been leaving since before anyone else visted. The town's just insecure, but the doctor's quite cute :wink:

Kurogane's my favorite by far, and sometimes I wish I was Mokona so I could be so close to him  :inlove: (I mean Mokona gets to sit IN HIS CLOTHES and IN HIS BED). I can't wait until the next episode.

And was it just me or did the golden-haired girl remind me (looks, not personality) of BT from .hack//sign? They both have long, blonde hair and a golden headband with a green jewel coming down. (for those who don't know who I'm talking about,, compare the princess to this: hxxp://ceo.upc.es/pase/hack/imagenes/BT.jpg (change hxxp to http) )

Offline SuperSTi5

• TRC & Naruto obsessed >_>
« Reply #6 on: July 07 2005, 06:10 am »
Kurogane and Mokona were really funny in this episode, and the scene with Sakura and Syaoran at the fireplace was really kawaii ^^     I liked this epi, looking forward to episode 14!

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #7 on: July 07 2005, 07:16 am »
wow.. i thought this episode was going pretty quick.. cause already.. sakura's in the castle!!  other than that.. the story was great how they made the doc so nice.. but so mean at the end of this world.. :P

Offline Kay Hearts

• *Nyan~!*
  • Big Fan
  • I´m a cute penguin ^-^
« Reply #8 on: July 07 2005, 01:29 pm »
Again drawing is weird but I like the dark feeling in this world from the manga too so I may forgive technicall failure a little bit more than in previous worlds ^^.

On the other hand I´m so glad Jade seems to go so fast. I´m really looking forward to Outou *_*

Offline Sugar Fairy

• New Fan
  • hachikuro LJ icon (forgot by whom^^)
« Reply #9 on: July 07 2005, 02:06 pm »
Have to agree. Wonder if they're gonna show the meow meow portions though. :)

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #10 on: July 09 2005, 03:16 am »
Outo is probably going to stretched out.... if they at least try to put in HALF of the stuff from the manga along with their own edits

this episode was alright i guess. the characters, as someone said before, were drawn a bit weird. and yeah, i also wanted to see the part when Sakura won the card game~ it was funny (i guess? lol)

but towards the ending about the sighting, well, i can say i was slightly disappointed... where's Kurogane's hostility? lol

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #11 on: July 09 2005, 12:35 pm »
I found this episode very decent  :keke: It's much faster paced, and the art and music was really nice! I loved it when Kurogane and Mokona were fighting XD! Fai and Kurogane were drawn a bit strangely though. But princess Emeraude was really beautiful^^. The S+S moments were sweet, they all had more expression! XD
Can't wait till the next episode, especially when they go to Outo.  :keke:

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #12 on: July 10 2005, 01:00 am »
yeah, the animation in teh anime is kinda weird... to me that is. i duno about everyone else. yeah, i liked teh SS moments a lot ^^" but i still think they should've kept the original costumes. didnt you notice they changed it? o.O!? im very sad... lol. but other than that, the episode was interesting enough!~

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #13 on: July 10 2005, 01:44 am »
I guess they had to make it more simpler, so it'll be easier to draw

Offline Blaze

• Big Fan
  • Syaoran
« Reply #14 on: July 10 2005, 08:26 am »
ya.....anyway i cant wait too see the fighting soon too come i read the book up too book  5

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #15 on: July 10 2005, 10:38 am »
I have no complaints. What. so. ever.

[gasping ensues]

I know, me, of all people, who pinpoints every flaw and rants about bloody everything doesn't have anything to see bad about TRC. WOW! Just, WOW! This episode was really good  :surprised:

I especially liked the bgm, and Sakura said something more than a sentence [gasps] and she looks really pretty in that dress of hers  :XD: I had a feeling the colors would be the same as in the op since they look pretty much identical, but the color scheme was different. No worries though.

The bishies looked awesome, especially Fai! *fangirlish squeals that make teh neighbours complain* I loved that hat of his! Syaoran and Kurogane were also drool-worthy   :noteworthy:

The bgm was awesome as well, it sounded like the ending bgm, the one they play at the end of the episode, sounded a little different, but they always change with every country they go to right? Like some initial characteristics changed from it.

The plot is going in an awesome pace, not to fast, and not excessively slow like some countries [cough, Hashin + Chun Hyang's] so everything is good. I even liked the VA's for the doctor and other Jadesters *ummm, the people in Jade  :shifty: *

I liked the pretty line art for the story of the princess, it was really nice, and it had this mystical feel to it, it was awesome  :noteworthy:

ALSO *wow, lots of compliments* since, Bee Train are obvious S/S fans, they made Sakura's last word before she fainted 'Syaoran-kun', so cool! I know it isn't that big of a deal, but I really caught on. I don't recall that in the manga though, hmmm, either way, it was cute  :greengrin:

I also have a question. Isnt calling Syaoran, Syaoran-kun, with the suffix, more affectionate then the plain, Syaoran? I don't know, it seems odd, I always assumed adding the suffix meant it in more affectionate terms, so yeah, before Sakura lost her memories, she called Syaoran, just plain, Syaoran, right? So that's my big quesiton  :hehe:

*reads over post*

Not a complaint in sight....I have done the world good  :lol:
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #16 on: July 10 2005, 03:52 pm »
***I also have a question. Isnt calling Syaoran, Syaoran-kun, with the suffix, more affectionate then the plain, Syaoran? I don't know, it seems odd, I always assumed adding the suffix meant it in more affectionate terms, so yeah, before Sakura lost her memories, she called Syaoran, just plain, Syaoran, right? So that's my big quesiton***

Actually, Syaoran-kun would be more formal than just Syaoran.
By calling someone only by their first name with nothing on the end shows great familiarity and closeness.
That's why she called him just Syaoran before and then Syaoran-kun after she forgot him.

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #17 on: July 10 2005, 11:13 pm »
yeah and according to my Japanese learning book **yes i have one ^_^** -kun also signifies cuteness... for guys. lol. when calling someone by just their name, it shows intimacy and closeness between two people than people who use the honorifics. honorifics are just the Japanese formality system, or so i believe. ^^

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #18 on: July 11 2005, 03:43 am »
this episode was really good. xD hehe i just watched it today. :sweatdrop:

at the beginning they're wearing the clothes from that world already. it's confusing too, because you don't see them get them or you wonder how they got the clothes too..?_? i wonder. lolz

mokona and kurogane were so funny in this episode. their little fights. hehe and when mokona bit kurogane for him to shut up. ROFL!!! that was classic. lolz

sakura is um becoming more 'active'?? lolz well there's more sakura action now. hehe. xD i really liked her in this episode. xD go sakura.

the fight with the townsmen was awesome. how fai, syaoran, and kurogane fought was cool. all three of them all so good.

the golden hair princess is really pretty. she's drawn really nicely ne? there's not a lot of detail on her but she looks really really pretty.

bee train is getting better. keep up the great work. XD
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #19 on: July 11 2005, 03:49 am »
By calling someone only by their first name with nothing on the end shows great familiarity and closeness.
That's why she called him just Syaoran before and then Syaoran-kun after she forgot him.
***I also have a question. Isnt calling Syaoran, Syaoran-kun, with the suffix, more affectionate then the plain, Syaoran? I don't know, it seems odd, I always assumed adding the suffix meant it in more affectionate terms, so yeah, before Sakura lost her memories, she called Syaoran, just plain, Syaoran, right? So that's my big quesiton***

Oh, that makes so much more sense XD Thank you ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki