AuthorTopic: If you always crtitique Tomoyo about her feelings to Sakura... Touya and Yukito?  (Read 7379 times)

Offline Touya-kun

• I'm a guy
Um...I don't know...Sakura&Tomoyo would make a good couple too...but I'll stay with S&S couple ^-^''

And about Touya&Yukito, they're the cutest shonnen-ai couple of all times!! Really love how they look together...(But my favorite it's Dee and Ryo from FAKE MANGA XD)

Offline SS83

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Yukito and Touya are the cutest of them all. I found that in the manga you could see their relationship a little bit more than in the anime, but still Yukito did tell sakura about his feelings for Touya...that was priceless to see!
I remember I talked about this with a friend and she told me "does this means Yue has feelings for Touya too?" And up until these day, I really don't know the answer.

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
touya and yuki are so cute together!! (fangirl squeal ) ^___^ i'm sure that they're a couple by the end of the series, although it's a little more evident in the manga than the anime.

I remember I talked about this with a friend and she told me "does this means Yue has feelings for Touya too?" And up until these day, I really don't know the answer.

i've thought about that too. if yuki spends a lot of time with touya, and if yue remembers everything that happens in his disguise form, it's possible that yue would eventually get used to touya.  it'd kind of be a complex situation, i think.  :sweatdrop:

as for tomoyo and sakura, i think that tomoyo-chan's love for sakura is really  pure  too. the fact that all she wants is sakura's happiness is very touching. ^^