AuthorTopic: If you always crtitique Tomoyo about her feelings to Sakura... Touya and Yukito?  (Read 7383 times)

Offline Little Pussy Kat

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Well I'm new in this, but I think someone( at least SOMEONE ) is going to see this... :wave:

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
Moved to General CCS Discussions.
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
What exactly are you asking with this? Whether we think Yukito/Touya is strange/good? Or about Tomoyo/Sakura?

Confused!

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
I think it was meant like this:

If you always crtitique Tomoyo about her feelings to Sakura...then how about Touya and Yukito?

Has this been covered (or is covered) in another thread, I'm too tired to look.
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)

Offline svr

• The Falcon cannot hear the falconer
Re: If you always crtitique Tomoyo about her feeli
« Reply #4 on: June 21 2005, 07:34 pm »
i fink dat Touya and Yukito are just best friends, but then again their connection with the clow cards do form an interesting relationship... the lest to say

Offline Goshi

• New Fan
noo..I'm sure they're pretty gay...
 :lol:

FFXI hades server - Goshtin - DRK

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Yup. It's kinda obvious that Yukito and Touya are gay...think of all the small gestures, the hints Kaho gives to Touya, and the amount of physical contact the two have. Plus, doesn't Yukito say some pretty 'honest' things about Touya to Sakura at the end?

Tomoyo loves Sakura, but Sakura isn't into girls, and remains oblivious to her friend's feelings, as far as I can tell.

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
Tomoyo loves Sakura, but Sakura isn't into girls, and remains oblivious to her friend's feelings, as far as I can tell.

Quite true, since Sakura falls for Syaoran. She just considers Tomoyo a very close friend

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
well, personally I like the Tomoyo and Sakura relationship. Tomoyo is SO kind and self sacrificing. Her love for Sakura is pure and wonderful. 'your happiness is my happiness' <3 so cute.
although I love the S&S relationship I also love the T&S relationship that could have possibly been. how is that you ask? well, I am pretty open minded.

Touya and Yukito! <3 yay~! the cutest shonen-ai couple! (yay boy/boy love!) their relationship is also very cute, and CLAMP touch on it only enough to make it hinted.  In some of their paintings there are hints, but people do miss them as they are only small.

<3

I wasn't really sure about the question that was being asked in this thread, but I support straight, girl/girl and boy/boy relationships.
Sakura and Syaoran, Tomoyo and Sakura and Yuki and Touya are all very sweet and pure couples that are, or possibly could have been

Offline Michiru

• Michiru Kaiou
i fink dat Touya and Yukito are just best friends, but then again their connection with the clow cards do form an interesting relationship... the lest to say

Possibly... but I think that it is more likely that, at some point in the series, they do become more than friends. It is fairly obvious, anyway, from the way that they act that their feelings torward each other are not entirely platonic. But Yukito also admitted (at least, in the anime series, I have not read all of the manga) to Sakura that he is in love with Touya, but at that point, was uncertain how he felt about him. Sakura replied that she was sure he felt the same way, since he gave up his supernatural gifts (including his ability to watch over Sakura) in order to save Yukito's life. I don't believe that it is ever absolutely clear whether they become a couple or not, but I believe it is fairly safe to assume so. Particularly considering the fact  it was CLAMP that created them. ^^;

As for Tomoyo and Sakura... well, I'm not entirely sure what the original question was, but I'll give my opinion on them, anyway. Tomoyo's feelings for Sakura are obvious, particularly after some subtle comments that she made to her. But Sakura does not return her feelings (nor, as far as I know, is she aware of them), and Tomoyo knows this, so she supports the relationship between Syaoran and Sakura. Sakura's happiness is more important to her. Tomoyo was my favourite character of Cardcaptor Sakura for a long time, and she still remains to be one of my favourite characters, so I am somewhat saddened by the fact that her feelings are not returned. Even though she says that her happiness is Sakura's happiness, I find it hard to believe that she never feels sad or disappointed about it. However, I think Sakura and Syaoran are good for each other, so I wouldn't have it any other way. I would just like to think that, eventually, Tomoyo will find someone who will love her as much as she loves him/her, because she definitely deserves it.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is that which is mysterious.

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
As for Tomoyo and Sakura... well, I'm not entirely sure what the original question was, but I'll give my opinion on them, anyway. Tomoyo's feelings for Sakura are obvious, particularly after some subtle comments that she made to her. But Sakura does not return her feelings (nor, as far as I know, is she aware of them), and Tomoyo knows this, so she supports the relationship between Syaoran and Sakura. Sakura's happiness is more important to her. Tomoyo was my favourite character of Cardcaptor Sakura for a long time, and she still remains to be one of my favourite characters, so I am somewhat saddened by the fact that her feelings are not returned. Even though she says that her happiness is Sakura's happiness, I find it hard to believe that she never feels sad or disappointed about it. However, I think Sakura and Syaoran are good for each other, so I wouldn't have it any other way. I would just like to think that, eventually, Tomoyo will find someone who will love her as much as she loves him/her, because she definitely deserves it.

thats almost what I think ^_^  I used to talk on a board specially designed for Tomoyo and Sakura discussions. some of them got so deep that it hurt you brain to read them ^^;
but, as CLAMP ahve said themselves, they like to show the idea of unrequited love, a love that is only felt one way and for some reason or another can not be returned.
Tomoyo is an almost too angelic character, could a person really be happy and alone? after sacrificing everything, for Sakura, her best friend, and the person most important to her.  just as her mother loved Sakura's mother, but had to watch her be happy with Fujitaka.
I think Tomoyo's character is some sort of subliminal messgae by CLAMP. perhaps a vision of lost love? unrequited love, or they just wanted to put a kind of 'moral' in the story. Tomoyo is beautiful in everyway

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
***I don't believe that it is ever absolutely clear whether they become a couple or not, but I believe it is fairly safe to assume so.***

I think it's absolutely clear about Touya and Yukito.
Touya tell a girl that tells him she loves him that he loves someone else.
Yuki tells Sakura that he loves Touya.

In the manga Touya tells Yuki that he'll always be okay as long as Yuki is there beside him.

I think their relationship is obvious.
Clamp even stated that their relationship was love.
Clamp's plan was to show unconditional love with CCS.

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
***I don't believe that it is ever absolutely clear whether they become a couple or not, but I believe it is fairly safe to assume so.***

I think it's absolutely clear about Touya and Yukito.
Touya tell a girl that tells him she loves him that he loves someone else.
Yuki tells Sakura that he loves Touya.

In the manga Touya tells Yuki that he'll always be okay as long as Yuki is there beside him.

I think their relationship is obvious.
Clamp even stated that their relationship was love.
Clamp's plan was to show unconditional love with CCS.

you're right, it is pretty clear really. Sakura asks Yukito 'is it touya you love' and Yukito says yes. both in the anime and the manga, although translations may vary slightly....

and I agree with your unconditional love ^^ thats what I was trying to get at ^^;

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
and that is really what CCS is about: Unconditional Love :D

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Yup. And applies to Tomoyo too...even though Sakura accidentally ignores the way she feels, and hurts her by always talking about Yukito/Syaoran, Tomoyo will always love her.

By the way, would anyone be interested if I posted up a Tomoyo/Sakura amv?

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
Yup. And applies to Tomoyo too...even though Sakura accidentally ignores the way she feels, and hurts her by always talking about Yukito/Syaoran, Tomoyo will always love her.

By the way, would anyone be interested if I posted up a Tomoyo/Sakura amv?

That would be great! ^__^  if you're allowed that is... which I am sure you are... ^_^

Offline [Coon Hybrid]

• Excuse me. I have a date with me DVDs. ^-^;
Re: If you always crtitique Tomoyo about her feeli
« Reply #16 on: July 15 2005, 02:08 pm »
I do think there is more than just friendship in Touya's and Yukito's relationship. It seems to me that they love each other deeply and just haven't really pointed it out. There are severly clues to this in the whole series so it's hard to miss. But if you ask me I think there a really cute couple, which is saying something because I HATE most girlxgirl/boyxboy types of things.

And, it's my opinion, that Tomoyo's love cannot be returned, because Sakura is so oblivious that she couldn't notice it if it danced infront of her naked. I think that, even without Syaoran, that Sakura would have never noticed. I respect Tomoyo very much for leaving her feelings inside so that Sakura can be happy, if you ask me, THAT is what REAL love is all about, if you can sacrifice your heart for the one you love. I'm happy that Tomoyo understands this and knows that Sakura only thinks of her as her very best friend.

Take me by the hand, take me somwhere new... Don't know who you are but I'm... I'm with you!

Offline sofiacardcaptors

• I'm a dreamer with a hidden power
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I'm a dreamer with a hidden power...
uhmm, i think that is a true relationship ... and if tomoyo feels another love -like a man to a woman- well... what can we do ? tomoyo is going to be the same person -kind, smart, etc etc....- although she feels love to sakura so... i suppost the same with touya and yukito .-.

i agree that they're only good friends ._. that their relationship is true...  like friends or whatever they'll help each other... and... i don't know xD

*||  Sakura no Hikaru ||* - Animakura  - Sofi-chan LiveJournal
Forum Family ^-^
Sister: CherryandWolfLover
Little sister: fisah
Aunt: Fye-chan
Twin-sis: Lexi
Big bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Big sis: bLuetopaz
Cousin: Ralea
Little sis: Ruby Chan
Twin sis: princess_kakurine
Sis: Cherry-chan
Sis: Goku [cardcaptors_ria]
Sis: rusty
Big bro: Kuropuppy
Big sis: Møon Li
Little sis: HaCk<3

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
http://rapidshare.de/files/3370916/Soon.WMV.html

Here's the Tomoyo/Sakura vid I talked about. It's basically about how Tomoyo will never stop loving Sakura...enjoy!
« Last Edit: July 27 2005, 12:08 am by Ruby Chan »

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
i don't have any problems with touya and yukito, even i think that they are a cute couple, they love each other i don't have problems with that. man and man who cares about that .

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone
and u don't have to get hurt

Offline Touya-kun

• I'm a guy
Um...I don't know...Sakura&Tomoyo would make a good couple too...but I'll stay with S&S couple ^-^''

And about Touya&Yukito, they're the cutest shonnen-ai couple of all times!! Really love how they look together...(But my favorite it's Dee and Ryo from FAKE MANGA XD)

Offline SS83

Yukito and Touya are the cutest of them all. I found that in the manga you could see their relationship a little bit more than in the anime, but still Yukito did tell sakura about his feelings for Touya...that was priceless to see!
I remember I talked about this with a friend and she told me "does this means Yue has feelings for Touya too?" And up until these day, I really don't know the answer.

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
touya and yuki are so cute together!! (fangirl squeal ) ^___^ i'm sure that they're a couple by the end of the series, although it's a little more evident in the manga than the anime.

I remember I talked about this with a friend and she told me "does this means Yue has feelings for Touya too?" And up until these day, I really don't know the answer.

i've thought about that too. if yuki spends a lot of time with touya, and if yue remembers everything that happens in his disguise form, it's possible that yue would eventually get used to touya.  it'd kind of be a complex situation, i think.  :sweatdrop:

as for tomoyo and sakura, i think that tomoyo-chan's love for sakura is really  pure  too. the fact that all she wants is sakura's happiness is very touching. ^^