AuthorTopic: cartoon shows (not anime)  (Read 30854 times)

Offline S:a:k:u:r:a

• Forever Christie-San's
Re: cartoon shows (not anime)
« Reply #20 on: June 18 2005, 02:21 am »
I like Totally Spies, and Martin Mystery-the only thing that annoys me slightly about MM though is the fact that Diana and Martin are related, anyone else think they'd make a better couple? XD

Obsessed with Kate Christie!
[/size]

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #21 on: June 18 2005, 07:44 am »
OOOOOO!!! *raises hand up.. i total think so. at first when i started watching. i didn't know they were related until a while after. i was like *jaw drop they're related.. haha

i always thought they would make a cool couple.. *sigh o well..

vexnet.. do you mean the new spider man one?? there was spider man playing a while ago.. it's more computer-y and it takes place after the first spider man movie. because harry hates spider man for 'killing' his father.. yup yup.. i like that spider man. XD

teen titans.. ended.. AH!!!!!!!!! finally episode i believe. i really love it. but i never get to see episode i want to. AH!! the last episode make it look like robin and raven are a couple.. *sniff sniff.. what about starfire.. i like starfire and robin so much more.. XD hehe

spongebob was ok for a while. but then when everyone started loving him.. i got a bit annoyed of it. i don't like watching it now. because it's on everyday when there's nothing else good to watch. haha but i watch it sometimes.. XD

x-men revolution is cool too. i watch it every saturday when i am watching tv. it's the show i never miss because i'm awake at that time. i miss all the other shows. *sigh. o well. XD hehe
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #22 on: June 18 2005, 09:34 am »
Yeah, I though Martin and Diana were a great couple....turns out they were related >.< That really sucks >.<
No, no, not Robin and Raven! I want Starfire!

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: June 18 2005, 11:48 am »
Here's a cool place for those who like Teen Titans:

Teen Titans Unlimited

Not only am I a member there...I'm also a moderator :)

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Sya0ran

• :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #24 on: June 18 2005, 12:14 pm »
Cartoons cartoons...the first things we see on TV besides anime (that is if we ever had access to it..xD)  Hmm...let's see.  I haven't been watching Teen Titans for a looonng while.  I'm horrible.  lol  I love Robin x Starfire!!  Its so cute when they get jealous...:P

Spongebob is cool.  I love the "little square dude"....xPP  Quote from Sandy!   :heh:  Patrick is the best ever!!!  His uhh...personality is wonderful.  Not to mention he's pink!!   :tongue3:

Any of you guys remember watching Dennis the Menace.  Or what was it...Bobby's World?!  I used to watch them when I was really small.  ^^;

Thanks for the link Arcademan!  I've been there before though, too lazy to make an account.  XP
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #25 on: June 18 2005, 12:15 pm »
o.O then i MUST go there.. hehe.. thanks for the website.

i love teen titans. just the theme song gets to me at times. HAHA i like the ending though....

T-EE-N TIT-ANS TEEN TITANS let's go!! haha.. XD

and i don't like raven and robin.. at all.. friends ok.. couple NO!!! i want starfire and robin. XD
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Sya0ran

• :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #26 on: June 18 2005, 12:22 pm »
Lmfao.  Lika-chan...you crack me up!!  XDD  Yes!  Robin x Starfire forever!!  Robin x Raven aren't good for each other.  I prefer Beast Boy x Raven!   :wink:
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #27 on: June 18 2005, 12:34 pm »
hehe yup yup.. *sigh i don't think there's going to be new episode of TT anymore.. here.. because it finished.. i just watched the end.. uh i think part 3.. i missed the title part. HAHA!!

so anyone know where to download TT episodes?? i want to watch 2 episodes BADLY!!.. yup yup. one is the one where starfire has to get married. and the other is 'how long is forever?' the one where starfire travels to the future. XD hehe becaue they're starfire episodes!!! and robin and starfire have their moments.. YES!! must watch. well i watched the married one.. at the end. but not really the beginning.. *sigh. i really want to see the how long is forever one though..

so anyone know where to download episodes???

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #28 on: June 18 2005, 01:02 pm »
maybe bittorent?  :sweatdrop:

Robin and starfire make a good couple -nods- but what about cyborg?

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #29 on: June 18 2005, 01:08 pm »
Looks like we have quite a number of Teen Titans fans here. I watch both Teen Titans and Justice League: Unlimited. That one's getting very good as of late, especially last week's episode "Clash" featuring the World's Mightiest Mortal Captain Marvel...SHAZAM!!! :D

"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #30 on: June 18 2005, 01:17 pm »
where do you live arcademan?? because i have different episodes if you live in the states. like teen titans ended already. all 4 season.. *cries. and in the states it's still airing..

and justics league.. i don't watch every week. XD but i watch it sometimes. i get a bit of the main points. hehe XD

bittorrent.. but what website to download tt??

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #31 on: June 18 2005, 01:21 pm »
I noticed you live in Canada, which already have seen the episodes on YTV that are 'new' in the United States on Cartoon Network. Over in another forum, the Canadian members were giving us spoilers to the upcoming episodes.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #32 on: June 18 2005, 01:59 pm »
o.O i see i see. i just saw yesterday and today's episode. which were the last 2 episodes of season 4. yup yup. the end part 2 and 3. *sigh too much robin and raven for me in those episodes..

Show content
robin was conforting raven because of how she summoned her dad out. and she lost all her power. robin said that there's still hope. and stuff.. then after they defeated her father, raven jumps onto robin and hugs him

AH!!! i was like.. O.O no way!!!!!! but there's still robin and starfire.. hehe

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #33 on: June 18 2005, 02:43 pm »
Yeah, Robin x Starfire all the way. BTW lika, those 2 epi you wanted to watch, they were shown again here. :D
Especially the epi where Starfire travels to the future! When I saw Robin I was like, whoa! The hair, oh, the hair! :D

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #34 on: June 18 2005, 03:12 pm »
Yeah, Robin x Starfire all the way. BTW lika, those 2 epi you wanted to watch, they were shown again here. :D
Especially the epi where Starfire travels to the future! When I saw Robin I was like, whoa! The hair, oh, the hair! :D

The future episode where the villain was Warp (a real villain in the Teen Titans comic) and the future Robin was of course...NIGHTWING, which kind of came under debate on who exactly Robin is...Dick Grayson (the original) or Tim Drake (the current one).

Offline Shinigami Zero

• The sword that cleaves evil
  • Mega Fan
  • The sword that cleaves evil
« Reply #35 on: June 19 2005, 01:31 am »
I like Justice League: Unlimited....but it really needs more Green Arrow.

Trick Arrows >>> Everything.

And yeah, he is my favorite comic book hero, if it isn't obvious. ^^;
一刀!両断!!
"Single stroke! Bisection!"
我が斬艦刀に…断てぬものなし!
"There are none before my Zankantou... who have not been cleaved!"

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
« Reply #36 on: June 19 2005, 08:59 am »
Cartoons I watch? Not a lot. Although, I used to watch Animaniacs and Tiny Toon Adventures when I was a kid. What happened to Animaniacs anyway? O_o I saw a couple of eps from Spongebob and Rugrats. Not a lot, though.

Oh, yeah! I sometimes watch Jackie Chan Adventures from time to time.

Ava and sig by me!

Blog | LJ | Fanlisting Collective

Random Fanlisting of the Week: Alice 19th
Forum Family: lika-chi (niece) | OniiChan Touya (little sis) [Need more people in this!]

Please join my Island Adventure! RPG right now!!

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #37 on: June 19 2005, 01:09 pm »
ah, Jackie Chan! I love that cartoon^^. I'm a big fan of Jackie Chan, I love his movies  :keke:

Offline jovi206

• Good Fan
« Reply #38 on: June 19 2005, 02:45 pm »
oh gosh i'm a cartoon freak. i like a lot of things but my favourite as i see many of you all are is Teen titans!I'm soo happy i thought i was the only one apart from my sister. Give me robin and starfire anyday! I'm like Lika-chi the first thing i noticed was the song. I love that song! I have not seen betrothed as yet [where starfire is supposed to get married] and i'm dying to see it.I l;ike x-men evolution too, jackie-chan,batman ,spiderman etc. By the way lika -chi you can go on to wb's website and you will find pics of  the episode where starfire travels into the future and date with destiny where robin has to go out with kitten and starfire gets really jealous -just thought you might like to see that one too.
If you think about it the past becomes the present and the present the future.

I will learn to love you again...

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #39 on: June 19 2005, 02:53 pm »
yea i saw that episode. XD hehe.. and i know a ton of sites with screenshots right now. thanks to searching yesterday. haha.. i think i recorded that one when i was in the states. hehe. XD

jackie chan. i use to love that show. but then it stopped airing a while ago. so yea. XD but jackie chan is super cool. hehe