AuthorTopic: Don't you think its weird!?  (Read 17879 times)

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
Re: Don't you think its weird!?
« Reply #60 on: July 14 2006, 08:06 am »
They are'nt in love, they're just friends n__n don't worry about that xDD

Ahem. Have you read the manga, Luci-chan?

*Before going abroad, Mizuki-sensei tells Touya that when the two of them will meet again, they will both be in love with someone else. Mizuki fell in love with Eriol. Now do we ever see Touya being lovey-dovey with anyone else but Yukito?

*When Sakura told Yukito she was in love with him, he let her down, and told her that he wasn't the one she really loved. She asked if he could tell because he himself had a most beloved person, and he said yes. She asked if that person was her big brother, and he admitted it was.

*Yukito asks Touya at one point why he doesn't mind him being around Sakura, to which Touya replies with going all sparkly sparkly (I'll see if I can find the actual scene, but you all know what I mean by "sparkly", right?), touches his cheek and starts saying "You are...", but then they're interupted.

*Only occurs in the anime, but a girl tells Touya that she loves him. He lets her down, saying that he already is in love with someone else. She answers that she kind of knew he was.

But if you want to be in denial, fine... ^^
« Last Edit: July 14 2006, 09:33 am by Ando »
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #61 on: July 14 2006, 08:53 am »
i gotta find the original subs somewhere, as well as see if evil empire has the manga...

i kinda DID see a "more-than-friends" relationship between yuki and touya, when i was in 9th grade or so, before kidsWB took it off iair.. heck, i think i had eventualy i rewriten the close-to-ending of my CCS epic fic (that will most likly NEVER get published beyond the first chapter T_T) to make this short convo between the 2 more touching ^^
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline chibi_seishiraon77

• ..with the feathers i gain....i will grow wings..and soar beyond all things imagined.....
  • Great Fan
  • ....arigato gozaimasu.....
« Reply #62 on: July 14 2006, 11:01 am »
i was reading this thread....and i think it might grow into something...anyway..i dont really see the problem with toya/yuki relationship...if they are in love, they are in love...i dont see what's wrong with that...loving someone of the same gender is no less then loving someone of the opposite gender...and america IS too uptight...i thought about it when i was watching CCS how they took much of the toya/yuki-ness out of the english version...but japan stilled had it....i think their culture isn't as objectional to same-gendered rlationships....i dont think that you should find it weird even if you dont agree with it...if someone close to you was in love with someone of their same-gender would it be weird? do you think they would feel good about being labeled as that...im not accusing anyone of anything..im just saying that maybe peopl who dont agree with that form of love..should at least respect and not use slightly-negative words to define it....lets for for instance that the world changed and same-gendered love was the norm....and if you weren't that way you were weird...would it be fair for you not to be able to love the way you want to because it isn't the norm....if EVERY single person followed the norm...our world would be horrible...

uhh..wow....gomenasai.....it looks like i wrote quite a bit on this topic :sweatdrop:.....i hope no one feels i am taking an offense to any of their commments...im merely just giving my opinion....i just dont think prejudices should be made towards people and how they love...

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #63 on: July 15 2006, 05:58 pm »

*Before going abroad, Mizuki-sensei tells Touya that when the two of them will meet again, they will both be in love with someone else. Mizuki fell in love with Eriol. Now do we ever see Touya being lovey-dovey with anyone else but Yukito?

*When Sakura told Yukito she was in love with him, he let her down, and told her that he wasn't the one she really loved. She asked if he could tell because he himself had a most beloved person, and he said yes. She asked if that person was her big brother, and he admitted it was.

*Yukito asks Touya at one point why he doesn't mind him being around Sakura, to which Touya replies with going all sparkly sparkly (I'll see if I can find the actual scene, but you all know what I mean by "sparkly", right?), touches his cheek and starts saying "You are...", but then they're interupted.

*Only occurs in the anime, but a girl tells Touya that she loves him. He lets her down, saying that he already is in love with someone else. She answers that she kind of knew he was.

Yes the manga clearly states as Yukito Says that Toya is his number 1 person.
Sakura tells Syaoran Yuki told her he was in love with someone else, and that she knew this person very well also. :)
(sorry I just repeated what you said XDD )

Also, In CLAMP no Kiseki part 1, there is a small essay with Toya and Yukito's relationship clearly mentioned :)

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #64 on: July 15 2006, 06:06 pm »
I don't think it's weird.

I think it's sexy.

*leaves*
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #65 on: July 15 2006, 10:50 pm »
CLAMP no kiseki is a 12 part series in magazine format celebrating the 15 years of CLAMP. Each book highlights a manga series and Cardcaptor Sakura is covered in issues 1 and 2. 3 chess pieces come with each issue showing a legendary CLAMP character. Sakura is the White Queen that comes with the first issue:

The series ran its course in Japan (I have ALL of the chess pieces) and currently in America ran up to 6 issues until it was temporarrily stopped by TOKYOPOP dues to low sales (Issues 7 and 8 were never released) however they are re-tooling the future issues and will release them eventually.

The major drawback to the series in the U.S. is that each issue cost $30 USD. Granted, the chess pieces are great but an awful lot of money for them and 32 pages in which the majority of the pictures have already been printed in the artbooks CLAMP Northside and Southside.

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Takeru

• Former Staff
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #66 on: July 19 2006, 02:16 pm »
Aww, what a cute queen piece. XD And I'll bet Yukito's one of the bishops?
The world won't give me a chance. I'm done asking for one.

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #67 on: July 19 2006, 02:34 pm »
Aww, what a cute queen piece. XD And I'll bet Yukito's one of the bishops?

He's not represented in the chess set but you almost got it right: Fai D Flowright is the Black Priest, Kurogane is the Black Knight, Syaoran (TRC version) is the White King and Tomoyo is the alternate White Queen. Kero and Suppi are the ultra-rare two bonus pieces #37 and #38.

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Luci-Chan~~

• New Fan
  • Shorannn!!!! *-*
« Reply #68 on: July 20 2006, 05:40 am »

s  I now XDDDD!!!! Im just lying because I don't like that, im just trying to figure myself that :jeje: cause Im 12 years old, I dont like that things, my mother told me T___T
Shaoran...Waaaa!!!! x3!!