AuthorTopic: What are "Cookies"? [OLD Topic]  (Read 60420 times)

Offline aishiteru

• dedicated to animes & asian dramas
  • Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
Re: What are "Cookies"?
« Reply #200 on: March 01 2006, 08:06 pm »
Great idea, aishiteru! ^_^
Pretty much the same as my idea . .. just a little less of a hassle, haha.
I actually would have no problem with that. I think it certainly would help out with the cookie-abusing.

thank you endoh! i'm just trying to help make the forums a good place without all the abuse of the rules. `=)
"Dreams can be such dangerous things: they smolder on like a fire does and sometimes consume us completely." - Memoirs of a Geisha[/center]

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #201 on: March 01 2006, 10:29 pm »
Thanks for the concerns, comments and suggestions.

Despite my little outburst a few posts ago, the administration and moderators are trying to come up with what would be a fair and interesting plan on this whole cookies senerio. It may take some time to figure it out but just wanted to let everyone know we haven't forgotten about it.

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

moezychan

« Reply #202 on: March 02 2006, 12:26 am »

Despite my little outburst a few posts ago, the administration and moderators are trying to come up with what would be a fair and interesting plan on this whole cookies senerio. It may take some time to figure it out but just wanted to let everyone know we haven't forgotten about it.

Glad to hear it. I hope that a proper solution can be reached, and end all this mayhem. Ganbatte minna!

Offline aishiteru

• dedicated to animes & asian dramas
  • Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #203 on: March 02 2006, 09:06 am »

yes yes, i agree with moezy-chan. it's good to hear that you all are trying to come up with an answer to the cookie problem. good luck on finding an appropriate answer! i hope it turns out for the best.
"Dreams can be such dangerous things: they smolder on like a fire does and sometimes consume us completely." - Memoirs of a Geisha[/center]

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #204 on: March 02 2006, 09:19 am »

Yeahh..Hope the results come in soon ><" Call me selfish, I was really looking forward to that auction..=(

-- never too far.. no matter how far ..
theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee
bigPUPPY;; vexnet, Kasawa Lanford
littleKITTY;;Fai, Cardcaptors_Ria, baby.piglet