AuthorTopic: [TRC] Episode 8 : Beloved Daughter of God  (Read 15314 times)

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
Re: [TRC] Episode 8 : Beloved Daughter of God
« Reply #20 on: June 02 2005, 01:10 am »
I just watched  this and I also thought of it as a filler episode. In fact, I have to agree, Sakura's starting to irk me for some reason in this anime (Nooooo! This can't be happening!  :sad5:). Ok fine, Sakura does have potential power within her and it's great to see so many signs of it. But at this stage? I don't think so... She only has two feathers returned! The manga had more sense to let her character grow in time as more feathers are collected... but to see Sakura rushing off here and there because "she can sense something" can get to you in a way.

And for some reason, I can't see Syaoran as heroic as I did in the manga. I feel like he's too careless here... but that's my opinion, nya. @.@

I'm starting to prefer the manga over the anime more and more. Except for the music... the music definitely rocks.

The only thing I liked about the episode was... all right, Sakura finding those strange people there. It kinda felt hopeful, seeing it that way and knowing that Chun Hyang's mother is, in a way, alive. And it's great to see Sorata and Arashi again! Kawaii! ^^

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #21 on: June 02 2005, 02:31 am »
i don't think i ever saw sorata and arashi in this world in the manga...  i was surprised to seeing them though!  sakura does seem to show her powers early in the anime...  in the manga.. she was still lost about everything and syaoran was always doing the searching..  the anime.. sakura seems kinda like sakura from ccs.. (to me that is)  she's just not a secondary character in trc.. but this episode, makes it seem like the focus is more around her... though syaoran is the main character..

Offline aLie-ChAn

• New Fan
  • LiFe iZ jUzT a RolleR cOasTeR..u Juz GottA RiDe iT
« Reply #22 on: June 02 2005, 05:20 pm »
well, the eppy  was okay overall ^^ *glad it turned out okay! not DAT bad* the art is sooo gettin better N nice  :okay: N da music also rox ^__^
me hope sakura gets a bit more active like in CCS *not NOW, afterwards ^^* N syaoran a bit more heroic....though i dun't want many people 2 hate da anime..it should be good , no, BETTER than CCS! *hopefully* ^____^  *da manga really rox though*  :D
~ WhereveR U ArE , WuteveR U Do, JuZ RemembeR , I WilL Be AlwayZ ThinkinG oF U....~

Offline scarecrow_wingz

• Super Fan
« Reply #23 on: June 04 2005, 06:35 pm »
i don't like filler eps much... the only reason why i don't mind this episode is cos it focuses on sakura's power... or the mysteriousness of it... and the lovely s+s moments...
~when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth - Sherlock Holmes
~you are not what you are born, but what you choose to become - Professor Dumbledore

Offline angel

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #24 on: June 05 2005, 07:24 pm »
finally found the discussion thread... been busy wif sch... so i comment episode 8 late...
ok here my comments... tis episode is not bad... but i dun understand some parts.... the voice told sakura tat she n her lover should go back to the place they belong.... i tot tat tis info should haf been immediately deleted frm sakura memory... im quite confused abt tis part...

Offline libra

• I'm really Naruto, my school teacher told me !
« Reply #25 on: June 05 2005, 08:03 pm »
Tsubasa 8 Wonderful for princess Sakura save the hero (Syaoran)...
Fantastic.. :wink:
More important, trust yourself.....

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #26 on: June 10 2005, 05:23 am »
Did anyone else get scared by the close up of Syaoran smiling when he vows to get Sakura back from the castle? That wasn't well drawn at all...his face was just so flat looking and round! And his mouth was too wide!

But other than that...pretty good, especially with the townspeople scene in the castle - kawaii!

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline jovi206

• Good Fan
« Reply #27 on: June 23 2005, 04:07 am »
Thie episode was pretty good especially the scene with the villagers. YEAH! ONe question though did syaoran hear what chung-hyan's mom said about "take the one you love and go where you belong" ? I can't tell from his expression.
If you think about it the past becomes the present and the present the future.

I will learn to love you again...