AuthorTopic: [TRC] Episode 6 : Uncried Tears  (Read 17028 times)

Offline wisteria

Re: [TRC] Episode 6 Discussions Thread
« Reply #20 on: May 17 2005, 06:54 pm »
this episode was really nice.. but didn't have as much effect as it did like in the manga..

Yup I think so too. I didn't read or own theany of the manga, I read the summaries from the net. This episode is the similar to the manga.The fighting part was nice but when it came to the part where sakura woke up then syaoran was sad outside with the kudan. I dun feel the saddness at all. Oni the conversion between fay  and kuro make known to me that syaoran was sad or should say disappointed that he waited so long for sakura to wait so long for sakura to wait up yet dun remember him at all..

Offline Sekushii

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #21 on: May 18 2005, 01:34 am »
Ummm... The "Asian world" isn't Japan like some people said. They're going to Koryo, which is old Korea.

To everyone who thought Koryo was Japan, don't you feel stupid? ^_^; lol

Anyways, the episode was much better than the last. I can't wait to see the next ep!

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #22 on: May 18 2005, 02:41 am »
yes you make me feel stupid!! -_-;; ahhahah.. it's okay! i didn't even know! cause i'm such a japanese freak that i didn't know it was in korea.. :P.. (my friend's a korean freak)

this episode was pretty good!!! i enjoyed it.. and yes it's getting much better as more episodes go out.... disappointed in that it's already going by so soon...

Offline Brad

• Big Fan
  • Puu!
« Reply #23 on: May 20 2005, 12:11 pm »
I'm always impressed with Clamp's respect for other Asian countries since there are a lot of anti Chinese sentiment in Japan in the media and among the people. And here Clamp is with Clow Reed, Saoran etc from China and with Sakura from Japan falling in love with him. Very unusual for Japanese culture this story is really.  :hello2:
Swing by my two babies, Loop: TRC & Link: xxxHolic

Offline angel

« Reply #24 on: May 20 2005, 07:40 pm »
not bad... full of action... ^^
but mokona is drawn out of shape... when can they stop drawing the charcters weridly? T-T

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #25 on: May 21 2005, 07:23 am »
Yay, my comments ^^

I really liked this episode! No I seriously did!

Not only did Shougo look amazingly yummy awesome, but the fighting scenes and the bgm, and Mokana just being cute made this episode awesome. I have a new favourite! *appaulause*

I have to say though, the sad ultra-emo "OMFG Syaoran I wants to huggle you" scene didn't seem as angsty as it was in the manga. Maybe because she already woke up so it didn't seem all that sad, I seriously don't know! But I still liked it, and Fai/Kuro moments were good too, especially the "he is strong...." talk aswell. But I have to say, I especially liked Shougo in this episode, maybe because he was so uber awesome ^__^.

Sakura's "who are you?' was sad too. *sniffs* I think the voice actor is fitting into Sakura's role alot better than she did in the pervious episodes! She is no Sakura Tange but she still rocks!

I can't wait for the next episode though! The Hanshin ARC is finally over! *ish happy* I can't wait for the next one, I seriously want to see Sakura/Syaoran in those uber cute outfits! Not to mention this ARC has more action then Hanshin!

Maybe I'm being very optomistic, but I seriously think if I point out every negative aspect of the series, I wont enjoy it. I guess I really want to give this series a chance, and I do think that the episodes are getting alot better in terms of art and voice-acting as well. Maybe at times the character design is a little...erm, odd, but It's rather minor when compared to the other really cool scenes in the show.

Here's hoping the next episode will be a good one as well! *cheesy grin*

compared to my last post, I sound like I'm high >_>
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Brad

• Big Fan
  • Puu!
« Reply #26 on: May 21 2005, 03:23 pm »
I just hope Sakura's VA starts to improve. It's been annoying me since episode one. Just sounds so... weak!  :cry:  Even when she washappy etc in Ep 1. Sounds like she's suffering from some kind of heart desease or something. :sweatdrop:

Rika Iiyumi

« Reply #27 on: May 22 2005, 06:13 pm »
is that how ppl sound when they do have heart disease tho???
just wondering lol
but yea...i think that it's the smallest bit too squeaky :dodge:
maybe the pplz should have used like the same VA that did sakura in CCS.... :sweatdrop:
she'd be older rite? so voice would have changed? :sweatdrop:

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #28 on: May 22 2005, 06:17 pm »
Yeah, but her voice would be a bit more high. And besides, Sakura Tange might have been asked and she couldve refused. Of course I hope not, Id perfer her than the current VA for Sakura. But Im getting use to it though.
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline pzaiontz

« Reply #29 on: May 25 2005, 05:28 pm »
Does anyone know what the song is that plays in the middle of episode 6? It plays while Syaoran is retrieving the feather.

Offline Brad

• Big Fan
  • Puu!
Re: [TRC] Episode 6 : Uncried Tears
« Reply #30 on: May 27 2005, 11:30 am »
Great question for an Episode 7 topic. ;) Um I think it was "Love Melody", right?  :inlove: :wave: :XD: :inlove:

Offline Light_Card

« Reply #31 on: May 27 2005, 02:47 pm »
I only just got to see it today and I seriously almost cried it was soo sweet and sad and *sigh* I just loved that episode!! The scene where Sakura woke up and asked who Syaoran was  :cry: and then when Fai and Kuro were talking about him when he was in the rain and then is showed how they had their Kudan out there keeping the rain off of him. oh i just love this Whole series and thank you again to Sakaki for telling me how to see the episodes.
We are born and someday we will all die Animes and Chocolate just make life a little more bearable.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #32 on: May 27 2005, 06:55 pm »
***oh i just love this Whole series and thank you again to Sakaki for telling me how to see the episodes.***

You are very welcome!  :keke:
I loved this episode so much too.
You're catching up, episode eight will air tomorrow night in Japan!
I am so looking forward to Fai and Kuro-chi and the fight with the Shinban woman.
Hope they leave that all in.

Glad you and your sister found these boards!

Offline jovi206

• Good Fan
« Reply #33 on: June 23 2005, 04:27 am »
this episode was great! I loved the fight scene syaoran is realllllly cooool in this scene and when sakura wakes up and does not remember him , I felt it . The music as always was great!
If you think about it the past becomes the present and the present the future.

I will learn to love you again...

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #34 on: August 27 2005, 10:31 am »
i love the episode, poor syaoran, i love u

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone
and u don't have to get hurt