AuthorTopic: [TRC] Episode 6 : Uncried Tears  (Read 17025 times)

Offline Brad

• Big Fan
  • Puu!
[TRC] Episode 6 : Uncried Tears
« on: May 14 2005, 08:06 pm »
Couldn't find an official thread so started one. ;)

The episode just finished airing here in Japan 2 minutes ago and as it did, so did Tsubasa's first story arc! That's right! The Hanshin arc is now over and they finished it in great style with inspiring music (though no new cues), the best animation so far in a series (Sakura's waking scene in particular was A+!) and more closure concerning Hanshin than the manga gave (i.e. revisiting Toya and Yuki, etc).

These episodes keep getting better and next week's looks like it'll blow us away with one of the more interesting arcs from the manga in a heavily asian influenced world. This will be particularily interesting as the anime seems to have more of an asian feel than the manga via some music cues (the title screen for example).

Can't wait for more!

Thanks for reminding us again to watch on official topics :) We didn't have time since we are all in exams period. But after my exam is over, I'll watch the board carefully ^^ Thanks again

Lumizstar
« Last Edit: June 05 2005, 02:47 am by lumizstar »
Swing by my two babies, Loop: TRC & Link: xxxHolic

Offline kiri

• If the silence was a song, its rhythm grooves.
Re: [TRC] Episode 6 Discussions Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 15 2005, 01:49 pm »
I don't seem to share your enthusiasm. I did not like this episode. It just felt really dragged out to me. Less talking, more action, please! Hoping Koryo will be more entertaining to me.

Offline Sya0ran

• :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #2 on: May 15 2005, 01:52 pm »
I don't seem to share your enthusiasm. I did not like this episode. It just felt really dragged out to me. Less talking, more action, please! Hoping Koryo will be more entertaining to me.

The episode was overall okay I suppose..not the best really.  Yeah though, I do agree with Kiri (*cough* Christine!  Hi hi..'tis lourie! XDD)  that it seemed dragged out.  Action is always the best if its for a filler episode...lol
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #3 on: May 15 2005, 03:43 pm »
i thought this episode was better than all the other ones!!  but i can't wait for next week's episode! :D cause of the japanese setting...  and it just happens to be one of my fav worlds! :)

Offline .::ka::.

• "HUmp!" like Kuro-tan XD
  • Mega Fan
  • HUmp ?!
« Reply #4 on: May 15 2005, 04:03 pm »
I think epi 6 is great !!!! I like the battle, the music is wonderfull..... :XD:
But the scence that Sakura ask Syaoran who is he isn't cool, I mean, not like I suppose ... But the way Fye and Kurogane talk about Syaoran and their Kudan protect Syaoran from rain is sweet, I love it , from now on, Kurogane have a different sight on Syaoran ^^

Epi 6 now come one of my most favorite ep :D I wanna see more !!!!!
- Starting from here - Let's make a promise - You and me - Let's just be honest -
Kurogane is <3

My Precious <~ down for a while >___>  | My Journal
Forum Family
My lovely little sis XD Kai Mizuki [/i] & Aya-chan[/i]

Offline Sya0ran

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #5 on: May 15 2005, 06:23 pm »
he he...I finally watched the episode subbed and its so kawaii!  ^^  It seemed boring at first since I momentarily lost my interest in TRC for awhile.  Yeah, I know.  Scary..@-@;;  But, I love the episode now that I can fully understand what they were saying.  xD  The "Who are you?" didn't at all make me cry like I expected.  It seemed less..."saddening" you could say.   o.O;   Still, kawaiiness!!  Especially when Sakura held Syaoran's hand.   :wink:

Forum Family

Offline AiKo

• ~* Curious Koneko *~
  • "A True Fan"
  • M as curious as a cat~ nyahn~
« Reply #6 on: May 15 2005, 06:51 pm »
Hmm.... The part where Sakura says "who are you?" wasn't that sad... but still poor Syaoran.... I like the part wherein the kudans were covering or trying to comfort Syaoran in a way~ Oh and i just wuv the part where Sakura holds Syaoran's hand saying she's scared~ :love5:
Wai~~!!! :3 :cat: i wuv cats :cat:

Offline SandSLover

• Big Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #7 on: May 15 2005, 10:39 pm »
i get what everybody means!
thou i did like this episode, there was not too much action but still i love it- syaoran go go go!!!

The heart breaking scene was not what i expected- it was still sad all in all- poor syaoran  :(
yeah- i liked how fye and kurogane seemed to care a lot abt syaoran!! awww, the cold exterior of kurogane is melting away!!
Sakura is awake now-yippeee!!!
cant wait 4 da next journey- is it following the manga? im not sure! need to check my manga now!!

aww the holding hands scene- awww kawaii!! more s and s moments!!!! :okay:
"There are no such things as coincedences, only inevitability"

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #8 on: May 16 2005, 05:14 am »
from this episode.. i think Syaoran is gaining a lot of respect from Kurogane.. and now Kurogane is sort of a mentor to Syaoran?

sigh, the scene where Sakura asked Syaoran who he was.. i find it sad..

on the other hand, did you all see Kurogane using his chopsticks to hold Mokona's ear over the 'hot plate'.. it was so funny!

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #9 on: May 16 2005, 06:03 am »
This episode was pretty good^^ (book 2 is finally over! XD) What disappoints me is that Syaoran always had a blank face when he was fighiting, not much expression appeared. Hehe, Kurogane's starting to notice Syaoran! Mokona looks oddly shaped sometimes, not so roundish but more ovalish..
The preview for the next episode looks awsome! can't wait to see it   :keke:

Offline Sya0ran

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #10 on: May 16 2005, 06:11 am »
Yep.  In this episode Syaoran kicked major butt man!!  @___@;; Its like, "DANG! WHOA!"  XDD  Everytime he did fight though and he showed off his awesome power made me smile lke crazy.  I don't think though that the anime will run very long.  Probably only up to Volume 7 or 8 and then they'll make their own ending like what the creators of Fruits basket did.  I mean like conclude it all like umm..that.  Not sure if you guys get me but yeah.  lol   Kurogane looks at Syaoran like a son now probably.  =D

Syaoran probably looks up to him like a second/third father.  o.O;;  And Syaoran probably looks to Fai as an older brother.  ^^;  How cute!!  Now it makes me sad when the conclusion of how TRC will end now. They'll all end up leaving each other and just when they are all so close.  ;_;  xP

Forum Family

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #11 on: May 16 2005, 07:34 am »
This is one of my favorite episodes!
We finally get to see Syaoran fighting. I loved the talking scenes and the action scenes. I thought Syaoran had more expression to his face, and the other characters are starting to show more personality and actually relate to eachother.

I also thought Sakura looked better in this episode.
The music as always was awesome.

I'm really looking forward to the next land and the fight scene between Kurogane, Fai and the Shinban witch woman. Might take them a few episodes to get to that though!

Awesome episode!

Offline Brad

• Big Fan
  • Puu!
« Reply #12 on: May 16 2005, 10:47 am »
I'm really looking forward to the next land and the fight scene between Kurogane, Fai and the Shinban witch woman. Might take them a few episodes to get to that though!

Me too! The art in that scene in the manga was amazing!
Swing by my two babies, Loop: TRC & Link: xxxHolic

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #13 on: May 16 2005, 11:06 am »
***Me too! The art in that scene in the manga was amazing!***

I agree!
I like the whole interaction between Fai and Kurogane during the fight scene.
I want to see how that and the whole fight sequence plays out.

The one thing I really miss, just because it's funny, is Kurogane with his magazine.
Where's his magazine!

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #14 on: May 16 2005, 11:34 am »
Episode 6! Gah, I should get an LJ, but the heck, I'm too lazy!  :hehe: Okay, here we go.....

First, things I liked....

BGM at the flashback intro of the episode: COOL! Totally new!  :okay:

Syaoran and Shougo's fight: Whooooooooo! Go! Go! GO!  :hello2: :hello2:

Masayoshi: You don't get to see determination like that everyday!  :okay:

Eyecatch: Syaoran! Whoo-ho! In due time, we can collect the whole set!  :hehe:

Fish billboard that was burned and turned into fishbones: Really, Bee Train... :hehe:

Syaoran trying to get the feather from Masayoshi's kudan: One of the best scenes in the show, I was almost in tears!  :hello2: :okay:

"Who are you?" scene: Great! Absolutely great! But I wished Bee Train showed more emotion in Syaoran like in the Manga....but, the Kudans are cool!  :okay:

"Your Highness!" calling: Ahaha! They kept it in too?  :hehe:

Sakura holding Syaoran's hand: KAWAII!  :inlove:

Random notes:

Fay: Gah, he was weirdly drawn by 3:50 of the episode....big chunk of hair in his face... :sweatdrop:

Masayoshi's Kudan going to fire a fire ball: Hehe, I though he was gonnaa sneeze.... :hehe:

Masayoshi's Kudan rampaging: My first reaction; Wah! Godzilla!  :hehe:

Kuropii and his purchase: Nooo! They cut this one out!  :hehe:

Fat guy commenting on Sakura-chan: Don't get any ideas, you...! Kill the fat guy!  :angry:

Overall: There goes the Hanshin arc! One of the best Epi's yet: My ranking so far...

1st: Episode 1
2nd: Episode 6
3rd: Episode 5
4th: Episode 3
5th: Episode 4
6th: Episode 2
« Last Edit: May 16 2005, 05:14 pm by Ralea »

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #15 on: May 16 2005, 12:23 pm »
***"Your Highness!" calling: Ahaha! They kept it in too?***

Oh yeah! I loved that part.
So cute how Yuki called "Your Highness" and all the customers were too.
Glad that they stuck that in.

The part where Syaoran was reaching into the Kudan to get the feather was one of my favorite parts too.

And I agree, they need to put more energy into drawing and animating Fai!
Hey, he's one of the most favorite characters!!!
I think these episodes are getting better and better though.

Offline Sya0ran

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #16 on: May 16 2005, 03:55 pm »
I think these episodes are getting better and better though.

Ahahaha defintely!!  See?  And people just judged and expected so much from the first couple of episodes..>>;  The anime will just keep getting better and better now!  =D  I would've liked Syaoran to show more of an angsty expression though when Sakura asked "Who are you?"...xD  And yeah, they really should animate Fai better!  ^^;

Forum Family

Offline .::ka::.

• "HUmp!" like Kuro-tan XD
  • Mega Fan
  • HUmp ?!
« Reply #17 on: May 16 2005, 09:20 pm »
Wahhh >.< The MBG play on that scence not like I suppose :( The music was nice but not play on time, I though if they put the theme that play on Episode 2, when Syaoran try to catch Sakura feather.... It would be nice !!!!!!!!!!
- Starting from here - Let's make a promise - You and me - Let's just be honest -
Kurogane is <3

My Precious <~ down for a while >___>  | My Journal
Forum Family
My lovely little sis XD Kai Mizuki [/i] & Aya-chan[/i]

Offline windytree

• a Hundred Smiles for you forever and always
« Reply #18 on: May 17 2005, 02:19 am »
i love TRC from the begiining!  But YESSS it is gettin better! its really making me impatient to see more! but theres only 26 episodes!! how depresseing!!!

EpiSOde 6 is SOOO goood!!!!!!!!
Syaoran is just tooo COOOL!!!  :hello2: when he was getting back the feather!!! WOW!!
This Episode is SOo funny too!!! iHilarious when they were caught by Primera!! "I'm a balloon!! " Love that cute lilttle white creature!!
Not to mention seeing Touya and Yukito is just ClaSSIC!!!
And!!!!!!! :sad5: :cry: when Sakura said Anata Dare? itwas the SADDESt thing ever!! But Syaoran was so amazing, he pretended to be  :keke: in front of her!!
 :hello2:SYAORAN IS SO STRONG!!! he's SO wonDErfuL! :hello2:
Finally the ending was so happy!!! Because Sakura reached out to hold Syaoran's hand!!!
it was a good enough S+S moment for me! :hehe:
If i can take a star for everytime you've made me smile. Then all the stars in the sky will be in my hand. And if stars can really make dreams come true, i will give each and every star to you.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #19 on: May 17 2005, 11:17 am »
this episode was really nice.. but didn't have as much effect as it did like in the manga..

haha i know i shouldn't be comparing the two but i liked how the manga was with the whole syaoran crying part..

yea! super nice episode.. except that mokona was drawn totally weird.. i was freaking out when i saw him.. when he's talking to sakura especially that part.. O.O

the your highness part was funny. HAHA!!

awww.. i thought the fight scene would be so much longer.. but it was super short.. *sigh.. i thought the whole episode would be the fighting and then gets feather and sakura wakes up and end.. but NO they had to make it super super short.. *sigh..

well this episode was still cool..
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal