AuthorTopic: Arigatou! =^^=  (Read 8602 times)

Offline Starmy

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
Re: Arigatou! =^^=
« Reply #20 on: November 11 2005, 04:29 pm »
If anyone checks out my fan art. (when I put up links) Thanx for being an audience.

Offline rukia

• New Fan
  • kyou kun...kyou kun...mmmm
« Reply #21 on: December 25 2005, 01:05 am »
Thanks SLi for editing my last post..sorry won't use text style again! i'd also like to thank everyone here again..i LOVE capturedwings.net forums and mostly arigatou to my two best friends noraneko and shiro okimi who havn't joined the forums...YET!
Oh...what would life be without anime?
oh...i'm craving chocalate as i always do
oh, what if syaoran, Sasuke and ichigo were real?

Offline Fye-chan

• I respect your opinion. Just don't want to hear it!!!
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Open your eyes: see the things which are invisible
« Reply #22 on: December 27 2005, 05:40 am »
Arigato to everyone!!! Each of you make my life so much better every day!
And a little special thank to my lovely Onee-chan AkaiYuki because she made me laughing so much time with her absolute kawaii way of posting! You make me happy with that! Thank you! *huggles*
Please visit my:  Doujinshi ~ AMV's ~  My Shingetsutan AMV's

set made by .::ka::.

My lovely Forum Family <3 : 
older sisters - AkaiYuki, Sakaki 
brother - c3d   
little sisters - Director of Music,  rusty,  Zeldi
nieces - Cherry-chan,    sofiacardcaptors
special-german-sister: Kyo
twin sis - pretty

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #23 on: December 27 2005, 05:49 am »
I just want to thank all the admins for this forum, and to Moezy-chan for the advice that she gives. You're wonderful! ^^ And let's see.. I dunno, just thanks to all I guess. You make this forum worth staying at.
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

moezychan

« Reply #24 on: December 27 2005, 06:37 am »
Now I want to say thank you to Genki_Girl-chan for being so sweet! Arigatou gozaimashite!

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
  • My avatar says it all...
« Reply #25 on: December 28 2005, 10:53 am »
I wanna thank everyone who has written comments to my pictures here. You... are so kind. TvT And it makes me want to continue drawing, to improve and to learn more, and to finde a "drawingstyle of my own". Uh, most of all this is allready said in my "thank you"-comic, but anyway. :sweatdrop:

And a thanks to the members of CapturedWings, many of you make my day with your comments!
...Also a special li'l thanks to Zeldi, without you I wouldn't have found this place.

Huggles to you all! *huggles*
Quote from: French Soldier of Monthy Python
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I f-a-r-t in your general direction!!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I would tell you Sei-Sub fangirls the truth about the "couple", but since I've got more life than that, I'll allow you to be inzane. And I lol at you. Lololololololololol.
And with this, I leave. Fohevah

Det är så härligt att gå i solen, och äta hallon med dig~ Men det vet du inget om, för du förstår inte svenska!... VA?! Du fattar? Hej! Kul för dig!

________________Forum Family________________[/color]
Zeldi
  Ichiranseisouseiji Enzerubebi Otohime
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline Tooya_Mizuki

• The Unknown Savior
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #26 on: December 29 2005, 03:31 am »
Just like Tessaiga, I would like to thank everyone too for the good comments on my drawings, as well as to all the great advice given to me  :keke:. I was able to improve on my drawings a lot  because of all your encouragements and advice  :keke:.

Forum Family:
My younger brother- KuroPuppy
My younger sisters-
SayoraChan,moonprincess18/Genki
Girl, Lexi, OniiChanTouya, Angelic-Essence,
Fisah, Okamirei, Sofiacardcaptors, Princess Kakurine, Maina-Chan.
My big sisters- moezy-chan, bLuetopaz.

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #27 on: December 30 2005, 02:21 pm »
Umm... *blush* A general thank you to the wonderful members of Capturedwings. You rock my socks off.
 I'd like to thank you to whoever it was that gave me my first cookie a while back. *bows* I wonder what I did?
And to Tessaiga-chan for pmming me. :keke: Fun-fun.
And to my forum family for being... my orum family?
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #28 on: December 30 2005, 10:41 pm »
Well, thanks to all of you for welcoming here months ago and setting up my little topic. (Thanks SLi!)

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Tweety72913

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #29 on: January 01 2006, 08:01 pm »
*round of applause*  :hello2: for Moezy-chan and Sakaki....if I had enough posts to give out cookies I'd give them more and more and more and more  :D. Thank you guys so much for helping me when I needed it the most....I felt very relieved to get help and not feel so alone.... :noteworthy: if I hadnt felt welcomed before I do now.  :)

Offline Rusty

• #1 Sexy Bishie Lover
  • Super Fan
  • if you keep bugging me i will eat you
« Reply #30 on: January 01 2006, 08:57 pm »
thanks to everybody for making this forum the warm lovely place it is.

~~XXForum FamilyXX~~
<3 Big Sisters!! <3
S.Espoire
Fye-chan 
sofiacardcaptors

<3 Little Sister!! <3
Deathwish
<3 Cousin!! <3
Pretty/LSD

moezychan

« Reply #31 on: January 02 2006, 05:03 am »
*round of applause*  :hello2: for Moezy-chan and Sakaki....if I had enough posts to give out cookies I'd give them more and more and more and more  :D. Thank you guys so much for helping me when I needed it the most....I felt very relieved to get help and not feel so alone.... :noteworthy: if I hadnt felt welcomed before I do now.  :)

You are very welcome Tanman-chan! And I would like to say thank you to Sya0ran-chan for letting me see her wonderful pictures! They're great!

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #32 on: January 02 2006, 08:38 am »
Great thanks to Little Wolf-sama and SLi-sama for making this forum what it is today; Thanks to all the friendly, kind, sweet people here for putting a smile on my face; Thanks to my lovely forum family, you're bunches of fun :); To moezy-chan, moonflower121, moonprincess18, Fye-chan, and everyone else who helped me and gave me encouraging words whenever I felt blue; To VexNet for introducing me to great music I never thought I'd listen to; and to um... um... that's it? Thanks guys!
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.