AuthorTopic: [TRC] Episode 4 : The Innocent Wanderer  (Read 23735 times)

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: [TRC] Episode 4 Discussions
« Reply #40 on: May 07 2005, 06:57 am »
I enjoyed reading your blog Little Wolf!
Cool that you put in the screenshots too.

I know this is for episode four, but I just have to say I CAN'T WAIT to see episode five!!!!! I am so looking forward to seeing Fai fight with his Kudan.

Offline hime_yurie

• Friends forever!
  • Big Fan
  • ~Yurie~
« Reply #41 on: May 09 2005, 11:23 am »
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh episode 4 total dissapointment. That epi is like COMPLETLY diff from the manga. i was like 0.0. sakura not suppposed to wake up so fast. Sakura not supposed to fly lol. Shogo kun not supposed to be with her. Enemy gang no supposed to surrender. lol this episode is like sooooooooooooo not in the mange. sigh. o well it was still good :rotfl: :hello2:

BFF

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #42 on: May 10 2005, 04:26 am »
oohh? is it?

but i guess, in anime, they will tend to 'fast-forward' the pace..

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline hime_yurie

• Friends forever!
  • Big Fan
  • ~Yurie~
« Reply #43 on: May 10 2005, 07:06 am »
but who would fast forward a whole half of the book. u no what i mean

BFF

Offline kiri

• If the silence was a song, its rhythm grooves.
« Reply #44 on: May 10 2005, 11:30 am »
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh episode 4 total dissapointment. That epi is like COMPLETLY diff from the manga. i was like 0.0. sakura not suppposed to wake up so fast. Sakura not supposed to fly lol. Shogo kun not supposed to be with her. Enemy gang no supposed to surrender. lol this episode is like sooooooooooooo not in the mange. sigh. o well it was still good :rotfl: :hello2:
who says an anime has to follow a manga?

Offline Spirit0

• Anime: The Anti-Drug
« Reply #45 on: May 11 2005, 05:53 am »
I was... highly disappointed with this episode. It's not because it didn't follow the manga, but rather because I felt there was absolutely NO PLOT DEVELOPMENT!!! What exactly was the point of this episode? It's not needed to understand the story one bit. Such a waste of a production.... *sigh*  -_-
Well, love's a liar and... A side effect not labeled on the prescription we call life.

Offline hime_yurie

• Friends forever!
  • Big Fan
  • ~Yurie~
« Reply #46 on: May 11 2005, 06:35 am »
Well the manga is the story is it not. And they made it into anime right? so shoudln't they at least follow some parts of it

BFF

Offline Little Wolf

• Head Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • "A True Fan"
  • "coz my heart keeps falling faster..." :P
« Reply #47 on: May 11 2005, 06:55 am »

Exactly... People have been overly critical of the anime lately. Look at CCS. I bet anything that these were the same reactions when the first episodes of the CCS anime were released. Please people. The anime never has to follow the manga in each episode. It's not just in Tsubasa. Most anime adaptations have differences from their manga counterparts as well so there's no need to whine about this in Tsubasa.

I was... highly disappointed with this episode. It's not because it didn't follow the manga, but rather because I felt there was absolutely NO PLOT DEVELOPMENT!!! What exactly was the point of this episode? It's not needed to understand the story one bit. Such a waste of a production.... *sigh* -_-

Well, this episode in my opinion basically showed us Sakura's personality (in Tsubasa). That's needed because not all people are Sakura fans who are already smart enough to know that. :D Also, it concluded what happens to the fat guy's gang. The last Hanshin episode I think won't feature them so it's best that their story is already ended on this episode. Also, there were things that needed talking about (the scene of Fai and Syaoran talking on the bench). And, Bee Train wanted to give more hints as to the whereabouts of Sakura's feather. And lastly, but most importantly, they didn't want to keep Sakura asleep in a lot of episodes. :wink:

So far, I think Bee Train has done its best to follow the manga. We're seeing more stuff that's already in the manga not the other way around. So that's a good thing. Let's just wait for more episodes to be released before criticizing it.  :okay:

Offline hime_yurie

• Friends forever!
  • Big Fan
  • ~Yurie~
« Reply #48 on: May 11 2005, 08:35 am »
okok fine. but epi 4 didn't really meet up to my expectations. i expected i guess a bit more drama and suspense. o well. ill still keep watching

BFF

Offline *Keru*

• New Fan
  • Hola!!!
« Reply #49 on: May 11 2005, 12:33 pm »
Episode 4 was totally out of the original plot of the manga.  When I see it  I was a little concern.

I don´t have a problem if the episodes are out of the plot of the manga (the ones to come and this particular episode) but it was an episode without sense not really sense but nothing interesting happen during the development of that chapter.

BYEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

Offline Spirit0

• Anime: The Anti-Drug
« Reply #50 on: May 17 2005, 10:09 am »
Well, this episode in my opinion basically showed us Sakura's personality (in Tsubasa). That's needed because not all people are Sakura fans who are already smart enough to know that. :D Also, it concluded what happens to the fat guy's gang. The last Hanshin episode I think won't feature them so it's best that their story is already ended on this episode. Also, there were things that needed talking about (the scene of Fai and Syaoran talking on the bench). And, Bee Train wanted to give more hints as to the whereabouts of Sakura's feather. And lastly, but most importantly, they didn't want to keep Sakura asleep in a lot of episodes. :wink:

So far, I think Bee Train has done its best to follow the manga. We're seeing more stuff that's already in the manga not the other way around. So that's a good thing. Let's just wait for more episodes to be released before criticizing it. :okay:

Hm... you make some interesting points! But... in the manga, CLAMP never really concluded what happened to the fat guy's gang, ne? And... I think people would discover what Sakura was like.

But eh. What you say makes sense too!
Well, love's a liar and... A side effect not labeled on the prescription we call life.

Offline windytree

• a Hundred Smiles for you forever and always
« Reply #51 on: May 20 2005, 08:00 pm »
well!! i liked this episode!! LOL!!! but i love and will love them ALLL!!!! heheh
but besides that fact! i thought it was coool coz SAkura was so KAWAIII!!! and the Syaoran wwasss SOOO amazing when he did that PERFECT catch!! MAN he looked COOOL!!!! SUGOII!!!!! even he's friends were like cheering! :hello2: hahah so i think its coooL!
If i can take a star for everytime you've made me smile. Then all the stars in the sky will be in my hand. And if stars can really make dreams come true, i will give each and every star to you.

Offline Light_Card

Re: [TRC] Episode 4 : The Innocent Wanderer
« Reply #52 on: May 28 2005, 06:58 am »
Well I really liked it and I was thinking about how she said her name and she wasn't supposed to remember her name yet but just think for a second who it was that she was talking to, it was her brother and I think we can all agree that she loves her brother and how many of you guys don't tell your brother the truth when he askes you a question?

I think that that part was just more to show her brother and her relationship I mean she did have what 2 feathers back at that time and she lived with her brother the longest, so even if she wasn't aware of him at the sub-con she could have known who she was talking to.

but that is just the psychologist in me talking what do I konw. lol :rotfl: :shifty:
We are born and someday we will all die Animes and Chocolate just make life a little more bearable.

Offline hime_yurie

• Friends forever!
  • Big Fan
  • ~Yurie~
« Reply #53 on: May 28 2005, 08:30 am »
i just don'tt hink, she can wake up sooooooooooo fast just because of ONE feather. its a bit early even if the manga did the same thing. I need more SUSPENSE ^^. yes i agree syoaran did a magnificant catch. neway, how did sakura fly O.o well for all we know, she has no kudan yet, and is that her memories that are making her fly

BFF

Offline Sayora Chan

• Great Fan
  • Fai-A-Holic
« Reply #54 on: September 08 2005, 05:24 am »
I thiak that this episode was indended for character development only.  I agree completely that there was little plot, but overall the episode was enjoyable.   :hello2:

Avatar by Okamirei!! So Many thanks to her!  Sig is my first attempt, but it's really growing on me. ^_^
Forum Family:
Dragonia - Imoto-Chan, moonprincess18 - Imoto-Chan
moezy-chan - Onee-San, KawaiiHana - Itoko
KuroPuppy  - Onii-San, Tooya_Mizuki - Onii-San
Zeldi - Imoto-Chan, Starfire - Imoto-Chan
Okamirei - Imoto-Chan, Ralea - Imoto-Chan
OniiChanTouya-Itoko, princess_kakurine - Imoto-Chan, Moon Hime - Imoto Chan

Offline Monse-chan

• Love is like a cherry blossom...
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Love is like a cherry blossom...sweet and delicate
« Reply #55 on: October 31 2005, 11:49 am »
This chapter was ok, but the fact that Sakura woke up so fast disappointed me a bit.

Apart from that, I think it was a nice chapter.
  :bunny: *** My Forum Family*** :bunny:
Imouto-chans: Beautiful Maddie-chan, Zeldi-chan,and Marina-chan
Onii-san:[/b] KuroPuppy
Onee-chans: Charme-san, wise and funny Miss Endoh, and Ralea-chan
My lovely and wonderful tia: Moon Li
Lovely avatar and siggy made by my dear auntie Moon Li!!! Arigatou!!
[/i]

Cherry Blossoms dance around you.....
[/i][/b]