AuthorTopic: [TRC] Episode 4 : The Innocent Wanderer  (Read 23736 times)

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
Re: [TRC] Episode 4 Discussions
« Reply #20 on: May 03 2005, 12:35 pm »
Yup me too. Fai is one of my favourite characters, so I wanna see that too.
^^

Also, I can't wait till they get to the next country as well. Please let the Hashin Arc be over soon >.<
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #21 on: May 03 2005, 12:50 pm »
If they keep stretching the volumes...they might not have time to show all of the chapitres...

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #22 on: May 03 2005, 12:53 pm »
I'm kind of wondering if they are going to keep in the part where Syaoran sees   the underwater city.
Lol, that might take up a whole episode!
I like the music that they play for each character.
Kurogane's theme music is so cool.
They sure went all out on the music.

I'm looking forward to the country with the castle and princess.
I'm also really looking forward to seeing the big doggy/big kitty part.
As long as they PLEASE leave that in!

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #23 on: May 03 2005, 01:08 pm »
Kurogane's theme reminded me of the movie "pirates of the carribean"^^
I loved the music too.I cant wait till the soundtrack comes out  :keke:

Offline .::ka::.

• "HUmp!" like Kuro-tan XD
  • Mega Fan
  • HUmp ?!
« Reply #24 on: May 03 2005, 02:24 pm »
Sure ^^ Everyone have their own theme ^^ and it's all great :XD: Don't know which theme I love most ><
Ah, the way Sakura speak her name is so cute >< OMG, she's judt like an angel @_@ They've successed on making her smile, don't you think ^^

Luv the sence that Sak and Shougo sitting in the moonlight ^^ but it would be super great if there's Syaoran instead of Shougo :D
- Starting from here - Let's make a promise - You and me - Let's just be honest -
Kurogane is <3

My Precious <~ down for a while >___>  | My Journal
Forum Family
My lovely little sis XD Kai Mizuki [/i] & Aya-chan[/i]

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #25 on: May 03 2005, 02:44 pm »
episode 4 was so good! i enjoyed it! :D  i was watching it and my friends came over.. it was the part when syaoran was running to catch sakura... *sigh* if only someone would do that to me when i fall.. ahahhaha.. only dreaming! that's all.. anyhow...

i really liked that the anime is going different than the manga...  sakura wakes and tries on the clothes.. which i thought was funnie..ah hahaha... because she just woke up and the first thing in her mind was to change clothes... i wouldn't have thought of that even if i was wearing something weird... well if i was nude! then yea... i'll find something to wear... but other than that.. it's not the first thing in my mind to change....

that one gang first finds sakura and takes her somewhere after eating... and then shogo however his name is spelled...  i only watched the raw version... anyway! he talked to that other gang and took sakura away... i thought it was sweet how he gave his hand and sakura took it! but it was sad!! :'(  ;_; cause that was NOT syaoran! i was about to cry!!

add more laters

Offline Hira

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #26 on: May 03 2005, 02:55 pm »
that one gang first finds sakura and takes her somewhere after eating... and then shogo however his name is spelled... i only watched the raw version... anyway! he talked to that other gang and took sakura away... i thought it was sweet how he gave his hand and sakura took it! but it was sad!! :'( ;_; cause that was NOT syaoran! i was about to cry!!

add more laters
Sakura helped the gang to turn over a new leaf, and the gang decides to leave Sakura's safety to Shougo, probably because they know Shougo would return her to Syaoran, but this gives Primella a new reason to be pissed off at him... heh.
About the clothes- changing, I think that is a part of her "body's" memories, where it retains an "instinct" for Sakura to do certain things that have been somewhat a routine for her in the past- eating, walking, talking, changing clothes, approaching Syaoran and grabs his hands for no apparent reason  :hehe: ...
But... she can't say much, since she only has one feather, probably only enough to give her the mind of a kindergartener, cloudy- headed and lack of speech (kind of like Chii, possessing only instincts and simple movements).  When she has more feathers, she'll regain some of that original Sakura persona, just wait and see!

Offline PlumBlossomKid

• Chikaboom! :)
« Reply #27 on: May 04 2005, 06:06 am »
Episode 4 was different from the Manga, but I liked it all the same! *sparkly Tomoyo-esque eyes*
Almost too many cute moments: Mokona stuffed in Kurogane's pocket, Syaoran catching Sakura, oh! *slides to the floor in a faint*
"Who are you?" ~Sakura, TRC

I know not what the future holds, but I know who holds the future.

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #28 on: May 04 2005, 06:46 am »
hello!

can anyone tell me who the man with 1 (spect) glass is? the one who is always watching Sakura from the 'magic mirror'?

im starting to love Fye! he's so gentle! kinda reminds me of Yukito from CCS..
Kurogane and Mokona are so funny together!!

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #29 on: May 04 2005, 07:11 am »
forget to add something...

mokona reminds me so much of kero when it is eating takoyaki with Kuroin...

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #30 on: May 04 2005, 11:43 am »
episode 4 is SUGOI!!.. finally a really good episode.. aww sakura's awake.. and that chubby guy isn't that bad either.. hehe

mokona is the BEST and cutest.. hehe.. AH!! it opens its eyes but kurogane just stuffed him in his shirt pocket.. i was laughing so much.. HAHA!! he just does whatever he wants with kurogane.. HAHA!! takoyaki.. haha i was like so happy when it was in the anime.. because i just recently developed a love for it.. it's so good..  mmm i want some now.. *sigh

no offense but most of the clothes that sakura tried on were all *cough ugly cough.. man.. i need to do something about that cough.. HAHA!! i like the school girl uniform the best though.. but sakura didn't wear it.. *sigh

the touya and sakura moment was so cool.. i was like aawwwwww.. haha.. and how sakura changed the chubby guy's mind on everything was really sweet too.. and how that other gang leader.. don't remember name.. was cool too showing sakura the city from a high place..

this anime is getting better actually.. hehe.. XD good job.. and the next episode looks even better YES!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #31 on: May 04 2005, 12:15 pm »
Yes, it does look good, Fai looks so awesome, I just can't wait.

Sakura's dress didn't really suit her, she looked like a stick in it, more thin than normal >.<

I liked the school uniform too. I miss the old CCS days, where Sakura had a new outfit, every single DAY!
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #32 on: May 04 2005, 12:21 pm »
i think it might be because mostly all the anime that i watch.. everyone is wearing a school uniform.. so it's weird not seeing it in an anime.. haha

fai sort of looks a bit weird in my point of view.. he's drawn badly.. AH!! i can't stand it.. hehe.. it looks like he was drawn last and was rushed.. AH!! techinally all the characters look like that.. LMAO!! man.. why couldn't other people draw tsubasa.. *sigh.. i think i only like how mokona is drew.. haha it looks like the manga.. but all the other characters are drawn poorly.. *sigh

at least the anime is getting better.. the episodes are getting better and better as week after week passes by..

ok this post is totally not about episode 4..

but i don't like how they missed mokona's eyes TWICE.. and if you read the manga.. you would know where the feather is.. haha.. and how can mokona say he had a 'dream' about the feather.. AH!! haha.. silly mokona.. but then it's kurogane's fault for just stuffing him into his shirt.. LMAO!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #33 on: May 04 2005, 12:25 pm »
I think they spent so much time on drawing the scenery and not the characters itself. Like in ep four, the scenery was wonderful ^^, but the characters looked really weird. Sakura looked okay though, and Syaoran looked the best in all the eps. I think the artists favour characters, like they draw Syaoran so nice, and then draw Fai like crap.

But I think the eps are getting better and better, even if it was a meanigless one. I wish the original eps are as good as the fillers ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #34 on: May 04 2005, 01:08 pm »
hmm maybe they think that since we already should know how the original story goes.. they just do crap.. and the fillers since we don't know what's happening they make it into a masterpiece.. lolz

they only things that are in the manga in episode 4 is when that guy's kudan appeared.. and mokona and kurogane interested in takoyaki.. i think.. haha because i saw the 1st manga a LONG time ago.. so i'm not really sure.. haha

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #35 on: May 04 2005, 01:29 pm »
Yup me too. I'm acutally glad they're doing fillers, just wish they were a bit better in the originals. ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline epsilonastraea

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #36 on: May 04 2005, 02:48 pm »
New, but a lover of TRC since day one, and CCS for just as long.

I was slightly disappointed with epi 4...like they need a full 22 minutes to show what Sakura's "true nature" is and then make her go right back to sleep...IMHO, totally ruins the effect of next week's episode with Sakura and Shaoran and the whole hand-holding first-thing-I-see-when-I-wake-up thing.

CLAMP is notorious for never following their own manga in the anime. And the couples never kiss. That annoys me. If I don't see Sakura and Shaoran get their mack on, I'm going to be very, VERY.....sad XP

Offline kiri

• If the silence was a song, its rhythm grooves.
« Reply #37 on: May 04 2005, 02:53 pm »
Hm, just to comment on the Syaoran being a superman, I totally agree  :okay:
And I find it extremely annoying and cliche.
I don't find anything wrong with Bee Train's adaptation; it's more fun to get fresh storylines and such.

I made some random comments while watching the episode at my livejournal. http://www.livejournal.com/~absenceofcolor
Beware of stuff not making sense.  :greengrin:

Offline Brad

• Big Fan
  • Puu!
« Reply #38 on: May 06 2005, 01:37 am »
I loved it. Best episode yet! It will lessen the impact for when she wakes but still it was pretty cool. Gave everyone a Sakura fix I think. ;)

Anyone else getting annoyed with that Love Melody song? Sure it's a good tune but that English pronunciation is terrible!
Swing by my two babies, Loop: TRC & Link: xxxHolic

Offline Little Wolf

• Head Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • "A True Fan"
  • "coz my heart keeps falling faster..." :P
« Reply #39 on: May 06 2005, 08:16 am »
My full review is too long so here's a blog link...
http://www.syaoran.net//BLOG/article/41/tsubasa-04-the-innocent-wanderer

and here's the summary of what I think... :D
This is the second best TC episode so far… (after the 3rd episode). I don’t mind that they’re adding new happenings in the anime cos it’s always good to see new stuff. I just think this episode sort of dragged and in the end, it only became…well, meaningless to me. I’m just not too fond of seeing Sakura acting like that. For me, this is just one of the best filler episodes I’ve ever seen.  :keke: