AuthorTopic: Requesting Wing Emblem Wallpaper Willing to Pay $10 ^ ^  (Read 4173 times)

Offline Shobida

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Requesting Wing Emblem Wallpaper Willing to Pay $10 ^ ^
« on: October 26 2011, 05:18 am »
Hey yall well i fell in love with the Wing Emblem the first time i saw it and now own a significant amount of items with it even got a tattoo of it but i can not find a good background wall paper of it and im working with a 42" computer screen which i would like to have the background either the same as the mail bag or the T-shirt/Towel i also want this so i can have a custom Wall scroll of it made.  if anyone can help please let me know via Email/Facebook ive set my account to let yall email me and on FB you can search this user name to find me ^ ^

Im asking this here because im inexperienced with digital photo work.
« Last Edit: October 27 2011, 01:42 am by Shobida »

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
Re: Requesting Wing Emblem Wallpaper Willing to Pay $10 ^ ^
« Reply #1 on: October 30 2011, 03:19 am »
While I'm familiar with the wing emblem you're talking about, perhaps if you post a picture (whatever size) of what exactly you're looking for may go a long ways in helping you find what you need.

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Shobida

« Reply #2 on: October 31 2011, 06:22 am »
OK well here is the towel with the emblem       http://static.zoovy.com/img/gkworld/W361-H500-Bffffff/2/2580towel.jpg    Basically i want a High res Wallpaper of that. hope this helps

Offline Shobida

« Reply #3 on: November 01 2011, 09:54 pm »
does anyone at least know a good forums i could goto for digital artwork maybe they could help me