AuthorTopic: Arcademan: In the Cards Again...  (Read 13656 times)

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
Re: Arcademan: In the Cards Again...
« Reply #20 on: December 26 2011, 08:54 am »
Okay, here are some notes and stuff for my recently completed "Christmas in the Arcademan Universe" story...

Prologue

Flashback to the original Christmas in the Arcademan Universe story I wrote back in 2003 (click the link to see the complete story). As I stated at the beginning of the new story, I had started this story last year but stopped shortly due to an unforseen family tragedy during last year's holidays.

Chapitres I and II

Had to re-write parts of this over last year, especially the part with Eclipse, who was gone per my "Arcademan: In the Cards Again..." story so I had to explain why she came back. Also kind of explained partially the end of the still-not-finished "Legacies United" story and what the heroes in the Arcademan Universe did last year.

Chapitre III

Last sentence of the chapter: "Mrs. Claus retreated back to the house to await news, not knowing that another shimmering light appeared outside of the gates of the North Pole..." This was part of the original storyline and my intentions was to have one of Arcademan's villains attack the North Pole while Santa and the heroes were gone. Why didn't I go that route? I had forgotten all about it. D-oh!!!

Chapitres IV and V

Earth-S (S is for Shazam) is the home of the Original Captain Marvel and the Marvel Family as well as the top villain Black Adam and the heroes of the former Fawcett Comics from the 1940's and 50's, now a part of DC Comics. If you've read my "Legacies United" story, that world was a big part of The Darkness War and both Cap and Adam played major roles in it. Though unfinished, Adam helped saved Arcademan's Earth but instead of going back to Earth-S, he left to explore the far reaches of outer space, far away from the heroes and the wizard Shazam.

Chapitre VI

Couldn't help but have Arcademan land on a world (unnamed in the story) where the cast of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle happened to be. If I had to place a timeframe on where they met, it would most likely be before the Tokyo Revelations story arc but also established they remember their past meeting on Earth-CCS, proving time isn't flowing normal during Arcademan's travels. Speaking of CCS, you all saw this crossover coming a mile away but the final shocking crossover was the last sentence of this chapter: "You are aboard my ship. I am The Doctor and I think there's a solution to your situation."

Final Chapitre

Santa's sleigh finally came to rest on of all places...the TARDIS. Doctor #11 (Matt Smith) and Amy and Rory too. Time became an issue as the heroes and Santa knew it was already Christmas Day back on Earth-AU so who else but The Doctor could send them back in time. Subtle hints on why he couldn't send them back himself keeping within the continuity of the Doctor Who series as well as saying it was July, well before Christmas and most of last season and before this year's Christmas show. Finally, that 'shimmering light appeared outside of the gates of the North Pole'...nice cop-out on my part for their return back home. I'd say that was planned but I'd be lying. Rushed it a bit on the whole gang helping Santa deliver presents but there wasn't much to add to that.

For those who read it, thank you. If you haven't read it, go and read it already!

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: January 18 2012, 02:54 pm »
New art with Arcademan and Cherry Blossom:

(click picture to see full sized view)

"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: January 19 2012, 09:38 am »
More new art with Arcademan and Cherry Blossom, this one done in heavy pencil:

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: January 20 2012, 03:15 am »
Final piece, this one a rare color one from me:

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #24 on: March 05 2012, 02:04 pm »
Chapter 11 is now posted and it may be the last one while I consider continuing and finishing it. Meanwhile, my partially written Christmas story will most likely be re-written and updated for the upcoming holidays. Stay tuned for updates. Thank you.
I did post a new chapter (finally!) however there are some errors. I will be re-booting the entire story soon once the present one is deleted due to the non-existance of an edit function.

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 12 2012, 11:56 am »
Re-posting the story little by little. I'm re-editing and correcting some minor issues:

Arcademan: In the Cards Again... (new link)