AuthorTopic: SHAORAN & SAKURA ARE COUSINS IN THE MANGA!!!??????  (Read 2636 times)

Offline Qiara Koduki

• New Fan
SHAORAN & SAKURA ARE COUSINS IN THE MANGA!!!??????
« on: December 27 2008, 08:03 pm »
Please tell me I'm wrong! When I think about it again and again and again, this is what I thought

In the manga, before clow 'died' he make 2 of him, which is Eriol and Sakura's father. And, Shaoran is also in Clow's blood line, he's great great great great great grandfather (I should add more great but the point is) is Clow Reed! Does that mean since Sakura's father is also one of clow's,,, spirit, does that mean Sakura and Shaoran are related!??????????!!!

There's more then a royal palace, look outside the window, who knows? Adventure awaits...

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
Re: SHAORAN & SAKURA ARE COUSINS IN THE MANGA!!!??????
« Reply #1 on: December 27 2008, 11:27 pm »
Being the reincarnated form of Clow Reed does not necessarilly make Sakura's father related to him so the politically correct answer is no, they are not cousins or are related in a sense of bloodlines however because of Clow's magicks, share a mystical lineage.

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Qiara Koduki

• New Fan
Re: SHAORAN & SAKURA ARE COUSINS IN THE MANGA!!!??????
« Reply #2 on: December 29 2008, 03:05 pm »
Good thing that I'm wrong   :)

There's more then a royal palace, look outside the window, who knows? Adventure awaits...